Porn Star Family: Bridgett’s Tale

Story Info
The Rise of the Fallen Nephilim Book 02.
35.5k words
4.84
12.4k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,750 Followers

Porn Star Family: Bridgett's tale

The Rise of the Fallen Nephilim

Book two

By

Soul71

Chapter one

The ruffling of the sheet filled the air as two bodies moved, writhed, and caressed each other. Her black fingernail polish glinted in the light that filtered through their bedroom window. Feeling the soft, warm skin beneath her touch. Tasting it upon her lips as gooseflesh trailed after them as she plucked sweetly at the body entwined with hers. A shuttering breath escaped her lips as she felt the flat side of her woman's tail moving along her hot, wet mound. Glancing up, seeing those ruby eyes glowing in lust and hunger. Smiling as the love of her life rolled her onto her back. Watching her eyes fluttering as her hands ran along that nicely shaped ass.

"What do you think of Samhain?" The question caught Bridgett by surprise as confusion played along her face. They glanced up when they heard Ruth and Sue giggle before The 69 eyes 'Perfect Skin' began to play in Sue's bedroom. Then she caught the scent in the air, a scent that made her succubus jump to attention as she smelled it on the current. Ira! The only man she would willingly sleep with. Albeit, that man also happens to be her brother as well as a very powerful being, all to protect her and their mother. She's been wrestling with that fact for some time now, wondering if she could have done the same thing.

"Huh?" Bridgett muttered, studying Vikki's face.

"The original Halloween," Vikki stated factually, watching her woman's eyes as the starlight danced along her crimson polish as her touch danced up Bridgett's naked thigh.

"Okay, what about it?" Bridgett panted as Vikki nibbled down her neck.

"What do you think about us getting married then?" Vikki's lips trailed along Bridgett's jaw, her nose inhaling the scent of her woman, her Princess, her wife, before her lips claimed hers.

"Sounds... lovely, Vik," Bridgett whispered breathlessly into her ear. "Now make your Princess cum," she commanded; the power of Hell laced her words.

"Always, love," Vikki purred, preceding to heed Bridgett's order.

******

They both groaned as the hallway light shone in their eyes, waking them from their orgasmic slumber. Then a rush of fear flooded their bodies, causing them to scurry to the other side of the bed. Breathing out a sigh when their groggy minds caught up, hating the chuckle that got out of him.

"Do you have to do that?!" Bridgett asked in annoyance. Ira had to know how their sleeping demons would react to his own.

"You're awake, are you not?" Ira responded with a wicked grin. "Or are you saying you changed your mind about coming with me today?" With his mother spending the day with his grandmother, he knew she would be safe for the time being. "You got an hour before I leave if you want to come along," he said, his eyes roaming slowly over their naked bodies. "Next time you tempt me, I might just bite," Ira spoke, his incubus energies rolling off the tip of his fork tongue before he left their room.

Bridgett and Vikki scrambled off the bed and out the door to the bathroom. Bridgett turned and flipped her brother off as he chuckled. Seeing how Alyda slid up to his left side as he walked down the hall, noticing the look on Ira's face as he gazed at Alyda before Vikki pulled her into the bathroom.

"What do you think, honey? Good enough to meet a vampire in?" Bridgett asked, showing off her outfit.

"Mmmhmm," Vikki hummed as her eyes ran down Bridgett's vampire gothic attire she liked to wear when the season neared. She preferred to go in her punk rock look. "Hun?"

"Hmm?" Bridgett hummed with a curious look in her eye.

"You're going to have to be very watchful today. Today is going to challenge your control on your demon if what Sue and Ruth said is true about him. Well, you know how Missy is when she's around Ira?" Seeing Bridgett nod as she fidgeted with her boot as she rose. "Well, you and I will be affected the same way, if not more, if what Ira said was true when we are around this Samuel person. So do keep an eye on your other half, okay? We don't want to embarrass Ira in front of his friend."

"Right," Bridgett nodded firmly, "but come on, Vik, the guy's a vampire?!" she uttered in glee.

"And a sex witch," Vikki added, although she couldn't deny she was as excited to meet him as well.

"Yeah, what is that, anyway?" Bridgett asked in confusion.

"When Ira told me about what happened while we were away in Vegas, the simplest way I can explain it to you is it's like us when we feed but not," Vikki said thoughtfully.

"Yeah, that doesn't answer anything?!"

"It's not of this mythos, Bridgett. I can't tell you what it is because I've never seen it, only the others have, and I'm only telling you what they said to me," Vikki stated, ratcheting up the attitude.

"You know you two shouldn't fight, right?" Ira uttered, startling the two of them. "At least not without some..." His red burgundy eyes ran along each of their bodies in lust, still smelling the sex in the air, "mud," he said, smirking sinfully at them.

"Ugh?!" Bridgett rolled her eyes, and Vikki just snorted as the strap of her purse settled on her shoulder.

"You two ready?" Ira asked, his six wings shimmering into view as he walked deeper into their room. "Oh, keep your powers toned down so you don't trip his wards," he warned.

"What? Wait? Huh?" Bridgett and Vikki asked, befuddled.

"I have told you about Samuel? Haven't I? This dude put Onoskelis back to sleep, the guy that talks to Titans, the primeval forces of the universe. You think he's weak?" Ira asked with a pointed look. "I'm only saying keep your mind about you," he said, gesturing to them to get in close.

******

"Where are we?" Bridgett asked, looking around in awe and confusion as she and Vikki stood out on the shore of the East coast.

"Salem." Their heads snaped over to the origin of the voice. A voice that sent their succubi on alert. Then they were belted as their demons fought to get to the surface, as they couldn't look away from those cobalt blue eyes. Feeling the abundance of sexual energy just pouring off of his irises as Samuel Goodall looked at them curiously. "Umm... Ira... are they going to be like those others?" Samuel whispered, knowing the look in their eyes from anywhere.

"No, no, I don't think I want Kelly on my back," Ira chuckled, watching how Wendy clung onto Samuel as he held her against his side. "You'll keep your hands to yourself, won't you?"

"Y-y-yes," Vikki stuttered, coming out of her funk. "It seems I must apologize to my sisters; please forgive our staring. If you met my sisters, then you know what I am, and it's just with you as you are... whatever you are is like a..." Backing away when she felt her body moving on its own. "And Bridgett," waving to her, "just became one of us, so please don't take anything we say too seriously. I'm Vikki, by the way," she said, offering out her hand to him, knowing she could get a measure of what she was feeling just by a brief touch. The moment his hand filled hers, a gasp squeezed her lungs as she felt... everything as his sexual energies touched her skin, sending tingling yearnings of want, of the deep, primal longing that kept man around during the darkest of days. Then she felt something; her eyes shot to Ira, who was wearing an amused look on his face as unnatural heat flooded her womanhood. Fighting back her arousal as her eyes were captured by his, muffling her whimper as his sharp fingernail traced along her skin while the pad of his fingers rested over her pulse.

"Samuel Goodall, but you can call me Sam." Vikki fought back to steal her weakening body as his words just seemed to vibrate along every inch of her. Her womb clinched as it just released a torrent of her juice down her canal, as it detonated her womanhood at just a touch. Then her eyes widened and zeroed on the left fang she saw as Samuel smirked.

"Hope you know, if you stiff Kelly, I'm not going to hide you," Samuel said, watching Vikki fly off somewhere.

"I always keep my deals, Sam. You should know that, but damn, wasn't that a pretty sight?" Ira asked with a devilish grin.

"Good, because she really wants that extension and a little remodeling," Samuel said; he had only agreed to do that if Ira agreed to Kelly's request as they spoke about the place Ira had made for them on the west coast of his domain.

"Don't worry, I'll send Anael over, and you just tell her what you want and... well, you know. Plus, I know Anael been wanting to visit," Ira said in a fatherly voice.

"Wait. Are you telling me you made a deal with Samuel for him to do that?" Bridgett asked, a little disgusted that he would do that.

"I have stated; I like my demon," Ira said with a wave of his hand. "And Vikki is a demon; you have to take what you think about when making a hot woman aroused and flip it with demons. Thought you would have figured that out by now," turning his head when Vikki zoomed into view, cocking out her hip, crossing her arms with attitude with the look to go with it, "tell me, I'm not wrong?" Ira taunted, grinning like mad at how that embarrassed her. "Plus, to do it to you, who's just awakened, would be wrong as a brother, so yes, I did setup Vikki, but she's been a succubus for longer. So it was also to show you what he can do to one like Vikki and why you need to maintain control," he said in a brotherly voice as he peered at his sister.

"Wow. What is she?" Wendy asked, looking up at her son, waiting for the fun to begin and she wasn't disappointed when Bridgett and Vikki went into total freakout mode. How she loved hearing the sound of her son's laughter as Samuel watched on. She would admit it was very amusing to watch. Slapping Ira's hand and smiling at him when he muttered: 'That was awesome!'

"So you said something about a book?" Samuel whispered, enjoying the display.

"Yeah, hoping you'd help. You know I wouldn't ask if I didn't have a choice."

"I understand, so what am I dealing with?" Samuel asked, feeling his mother's fingers curled around his shirt.

"The Key of Solomon," Ira said factually, noting the intense interest in Wendy's along with Samuel's eyes.

"What? What do you mean the Key of Solomon? Since when do you have the Key of Solomon?!" Vikki asked, knowing what a demon could do with it.

"Vikki, I take it that's something important?" Bridgett asked, looking over at her fiancée.

"It's very important, Ira; just how did you get it?" Vikki asked, wondering how far he was trying to push his power given the relics Ira had been having his daughters gather.

"Oh... I got into something..." Scratching his cheek as Ira looked away from their glares.

"Ira, what did you do?" Bridgett groaned.

"How about we head inside and finish this. Don't want to raise suspicion around here," Samuel said softly, reminding them all of where they were.

"Forgive us," Bridgett said warmly. "I'm still new to all of this. Please, lead on," she gestured; she couldn't look away from his fang.

"So, how did you get it?" Samuel asked low as they headed for his home.

"Umm... do you know anything about Egypt?" Ira asked curiously.

"Don't tell me?" Samuel sighed as Ira nodded.

"Anywho, did you know the Pharaoh of Egypt is a real thing... well, person?"

"You're kidding me, right?" Wendy asked in disbelief.

"Nope, spent time with him, too. Have you been watching the news lately?"

"Not really, been busy. But the others might," Samuel stated.

"Well, surf the net about news from Egypt from a week or so ago, and you can figure out what I mean. Anyway, he helped me find it, so do you think you'll be able to read it?" Ira asked with hope; he would use any advantage over the Sisters he could get at the moment.

"Yeah, shouldn't be too hard; want to help?" Samuel asked, peering down at Wendy.

"Do you even have to ask?" Wendy retorted with an arched eyebrow.

"Okay, can we talk about the talking baby?!" Vikki exclaimed in a high-pitched voice as they entered Samuel's home.

"Vik, you're a demon, and this upsets you?" Ira teased.

"Samuel, is that you? Is Ira here?" Kelly's voice called out from up the stairs.

"Yeah, you and Charlotte might want to come down; I might need your help with something," Samuel called back as he closed the door behind Bridgett.

"Sorry," lightly touching his arm, "do... do you really drink blood?" Bridgett asked, wondering what myths were true about them.

"Yes, why?"

"Does it matter where the blood comes from?" Bridgett inquired, seeing Vikki's interest in the response.

"For me? No... I don't think so any longer; why?"

"They want you to bite them," Ira supplied, much to his sister's and Vikki's detriment. "You know how gothic women are into vampires and such. All that brooding and whatnot," he droned as he rolled his hand.

"Ira?! You didn't have to tell him that?!" They said as one at Samuel's chuckle. "Please, we know we might come off as... hell, I don't know, never thought I'd meet a vampire. Yet, what my brother said was true, we do like vampires, and we've always wondered if what they wrote about was true or not. So please, if you get hungry while we're here if you can drink from us, please, let us feel your kiss?" Bridgett cooed, inadvertently using her demonic power as she tempted Samuel before something snapped her back.

"Keep your powers to yourself in my house," Kelly stated, her magic swirling around her hands, staring down Bridgett as she tried to make a move on her brother.

"Hey, Kelly, see, motherhood agrees with you. Please forgive my sister, she's new to this, and she's still in the process of mastering control of her demon. Kelly, I like you to meet my sister, Bridgett, and her fiancée Vikki," Ira said, introducing the three.

"Well, keep them away from my Sammy," her strawberry blonde hair bounced against her shoulders as she ambled up to her brother's side, "hello, Ira, nice to see you again, and thank you," Kelly said, taking her mother into her arms. "So what is this help you need with."

"The Key of Solomon."

"Really?"

"Unless Ira was lying," Samuel shrugged.

"What?! And have Kelly hate me?! Never?!"

"You better make that extension wonderous," Kelly said sternly in a playful manner.

"So, where do you want to go over this?" Ira asked, looking at Samuel.

"This way," Samuel answered with a nod of his head.

"So, just what have you been up to?!" Bridgett berated, thinking her brother went looking for trouble.

"Nothing; actually, our meeting was pretty much a thing of fate," Ira said ironically. "Remember the date Alyda and I went on in New York?"

"Of course, Mom's a gloater," Vikki sighed.

"Well, he helped take down the third sister; didn't I tell you about it?" Ira inquired as he turned back to them, seeing them shaking their heads. "Well... settling a curiosity of mine about Atlantis, also had a reason for inviting him to my realm. You see, a Pharaoh from long ago sacked the temple of Solomon and took with him the Key. So knowing him, I asked, and we went to get it; along the way, I met our great-grandmother," he said, looking down when Bridgett took hold of his arm.

"Ira. What do you mean, our great-grandmother?" Bridgett asked, wondering why no one had told her about this. "Why am I now just learning about this?!"

"You were busy, remember?"

"But if it's something like this, it's you're obligation to tell me," Bridgett stated with a firm nod. "So what's she like?"

"Like God, just female," Ira answered after a minute of thought, sharing a nod with Samuel when he was ready.

"No?!" Kelly's tone carried across the house, causing Charlotte's footfalls to quicken.

"Be careful, Sammy," Charlotte spoke, causing Bridgett and Vikki to turn, who shot Ira a look when he smirked. "Tomes like that are notoriously layered in traps," she said, studying the two strangers standing in their library. "Samuel, who are our guests, and why are they looking at me like that?"

"Sorry, Charlotte, your hot, and their gay, oh, and succubi. You two," pointing at Kelly, "are just..." Ira's voice trailed off, watching Charlotte's face heat at his flirt.

"Well, thank you, Ira, but I've told you before, Sammy is my man, now Kelly here," Charlotte cooed, smiling wickedly at her niece, who was narrowing her eyes at her. "Would be happy to entertain that thought... down the road, I mean."

"But you will keep me in your thoughts, yes?" Ira asked, going for broke.

"No, my thoughts must be pure to serve out as high priestess for our family until Wendy matures enough to retake her position," Charlotte said, pondering how wise it was to tease a demon. "So, shall we see if we can master this tome together?" she asked with a warm, loving smile on her lips as she got to Samuel's side. Looking over as Bridgett bawled out laughing at her brother.

"That was what I was about to suggest, Aunt, before you came barging in," Kelly huffed. "And, Ira, no offense, given what we went through, but my heart is set on goofy over there." Smirking at the display, he did as Bridgett and Vikki broke out in laughter.

"I don't know if that's a punishment or not," Ira mused, looking at Samuel.

"Hey?!" Samuel intoned. "This might be a while, Ira. You have to know what this book 'is,' right?"

"I do," Ira answered with a nod. "So, Wendy?"

"Hmm?" Wendy hummed, glancing over the edge of the spell book.

"Remember when you spoke about the Djinn?" Ira inquired, studying the shelves of the library as he looked around.

"Yeah?"

"Would you happen to have those books in here..." Turning about, "somewhere?" Ira spoke with a wave of his hands.

"Oh, Charlotte, would you mind?"

"Thanks," Ira said, smiling at Wendy with a nod following after Charlotte.

"You must promise, not a single page from this library will leave past those doors in your hands. Do you agree to these terms?" Charlotte asked, leading Ira towards the section that dealt with deals and the like with Djinn.

"I do..." Hissing as he felt something burning into his skin. "Really, Samuel, don't you trust me?"

"As you so aptly like to remind us, you are a demon," Samuel responded from over his shoulder as he and his mother studied the tome. "Plus, the magic in here is far too dangerous to get loose; you are free to read any one you like; you just can't remove it, is all."

"You know, I'm filling your coffin with garlic," Ira threatened.

"Why?" Samuel arched an eyebrow. "Oh, were you under the impression that was supposed to hurt us."

"So, if you don't mind me asking, what is real about vampires?" Bridgett asked, knowing she had found her new hang-out spot.

"Can't, rules, you know," Samuel said apologetically.

"Who's?"

"The coven down in New Orleans, the one my wife Nimue is a part of," Samuel said, taking a step back when the two of them rushed up to Samuel's side.

"Are you telling us there are real vampire Houses'?" They asked with a zealots' awe.

"Yeah, that is what I'm saying," Samuel uttered, a little put off by their glee, looking over at Ira, who had a look that said, you're on your own.

"Would it be okay if we just watched? Vikki nor I have ever seen magic, much less whatever you use," Bridgett spoke politely, hoping to study him, wondering if she could find any back in Portland.

"Samuel?" Vikki cooed as she stepped up to Bridgett's side. "You've lived here all your life, right?"

"Pretty much; why?"

"Please, may we talk over there?" Vikki asked low, pointing to the other side of the room as she slipped her hand into Bridgett's.

"I'll keep an eye on her," Charlotte whispered, rubbing her body against his as she spoke. Sucking on her lower lip as Samuel rubbed her ass as he followed after them.

"Okay, what's this about?" Samuel asked curiously.

soul71
soul71
6,750 Followers