Porn Star Family Pt. 02

Story Info
Ira's life will never be the same - meet the in-laws!
13.1k words
4.76
77.5k
161

Part 2 of the 20 part series

Updated 09/22/2023
Created 04/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,750 Followers

It was around midnight when Ira felt something hot and wet in his dream. Waking suddenly, his hand fumbled for the light switch for the lamp beside his bed. Quickly shutting his eyes as the light blinded him, once the dots in his eyes faded Ira noticed how his comforter rose and fell. Lifting the edge of his cover, thinking he was going to berate Vikki for sneaking into his room. Yet that wasn't who he was met with as her raven hair tickled his stomach.

"Bridgett?!" Ira hissed softly. Her brown eyes glanced up at him, a blue haze lingered along their surface as she held half of his cock in her mouth. His muscles trembled as she slowly eased off of his rod.

"I told you I'd suck you off later little brother," Bridgett said in a husky voice.

"But..." Ira began to say only to bite his lip as his sister teased the back of the head of his cock with the tip of her tongue.

"No buts, you are going to cum in my mouth little brother," Bridgett said sternly before engulfing his cock once again. She couldn't understand why she so desperately wanted to have his cock in her mouth. She only came in here to give Ira a reward for being so sweet to Vikki, yet the moment his cock passed her lips something just came over her. Something that commanded her to have his rod erupting just for her. Her hands encircled the base of his cock as she made her brother watch as it glided through her mouth.

"Shit Bridgett... I'm going to..." Ira's hips thrusted on instinct as his seed exploded into his sister's mouth.

Bridgett was lost in a new world as her brother's cum sat on her tongue. Hooked like a heroin junkie on the first taste; she knew she had to have more. The blue haze that once hovered along the surface of her eyes now swirled around her irises before disappearing into the depths of her pupils as she stared at her brother while swallowing his cum. Shaking her head, the daze leaving her eyes, she glanced up as Ira moaned realizing his cock was still within her mouth.

His cock leaving her mouth made an audible pop. Crawling up Ira's body, her 36B breasts scraped along his chest as his covers slid down her body, her eyes looked into his. Dipping lower, her eyes studied his lips, making her heart race. Quickly scurrying off his bed, her legs carried her out of Ira's room at the shocking revelation that was playing across her mind at that second. So shaken to her core, by that very desire she didn't see Vikki quickly press herself against the wall to keep from colliding with her.

"What's the rush love?" Vikki called out. Tilting her head in confusion as see she watched her hot naked girlfriend rushing into her room. Silently tiptoeing towards Bridgett's room, wondering why her girlfriend came running out of her brother's room naked. Peeking around the door frame of Bridgett's room, arching an eyebrow at how Bridgett had curled herself into a ball underneath her covers. "Bridgett what happened? Did Ira hurt you?" Vikki asked upon entering the room.

"N-no," Bridgett said her voice shaking, "close the door," she quickly added.

"Okay," Vikki said pushing the door closed, "what's going on Bridgett? Something had to happen to cause you to be like this," she said, her hand rubbing on Bridgett's thigh as she eased down onto the bed.

"You know why I went in there," Bridgett said, her eyes darting to and fro underneath her covers. Her mind raced at what she felt as she swallowed Ira's cum.

"Yes, I know, did your brother's cock taste sweet?" Vikki asked, giggling lightly behind her hand.

"Y-yes," Bridgett said weakly, peeking out from the edge of her blanket. "Something came over me Vikki," she said, trembling at the realization of what she was going to do.

"Oh? Did you like sucking you brother's cock?" Vikki asked, mouthing each letter of the last word. Her heart fluttered as Bridgett nodded, in the cutest of ways, behind her blanket.

"Vikki, something's wrong with me," Bridgett said reaching out for her.

"Baby nothing is wrong with you," Vikki said, soothing her mind.

"B-b-but...I want to fuck him, or I was about to." Vikki kept her smile from showing, knowing that Ira had just enslaved his own sister to want to be his personal cumslut. She'd wondered if he had advanced this far... was it time? Was it time to show him her true self. An image of what he was soon to wake into.

"Does it matter if he's a guy or girl?" Vikki asked, her thumb rubbed small circles as she held Bridgett's hand. "If you love him enough to make love to him, then his sex shouldn't matter. You aren't making love to his cock, you're making love to his very being, his whole being," she said, looking lovingly into Bridgett's eyes.

"Morning Ira!" Vikki said, straddling his body, shaking the bed to wake him. "Time..." Glancing down as Ira's hand covered her face, her eyes quivered in a slurry of emotions as a ruby eye peaked over his arm. Her heart skipped a beat as she caught the flash of his horns.

"To early, go away," Ira growled, pulling his hand away and rolling onto his left side.

"Then," Vikki said, her lips danced up his arm before sliding her body down his, her nose only an inch away from his. "I'll stay, and keep you warm," she said with a coy smile.

"Sure, whatever," Ira mumbled as he tried to go back to sleep. "So what are you?"

"What do you think I am Ira?"

"I would have said lesbian but...," Ira said, shrugging his shoulders.

Her cheek nuzzled his as she snuggled closer to Ira, "I'm a succubus Ira, and soon you will be like me. I have so much to show you, so much to teach you," she whispered, as she placed a sleeping spell on him.

"Come on Ira, you can't sleep your whole Saturday away," Cora said shaking her son awake.

"W-what time is it?" Ira asked groggily.

"Almost eleven," Cora said, smiling warmly at her son. Sinking down on to the end of his bed, resting her hand on his stomach. Suddenly a flash of her riding her son popped into her mind. "Do you want me to make you something?"

"Mom?"

"Hmm?"

"Was Vikki in my room this morning?" Ira asked, yawning as he stretched.

"Not that I'm aware of, why?" Cora asked, her thumb brushed lightly along his stomach.

"Never mind."

"So you still haven't answered my question," Cora said inching her hand lower.

"Cora?" Dominic's voice caused her to jump slightly, moving her hand quickly away from what she was going to do.

"Yes Dom, what is it?" Cora asked, turning her body slightly, allowing her son to gaze at her when he thought she wouldn't notice.

"You do remember we have that shoot today, don't you?" Dominic asked, flipping his car keys around his finger.

"I know Dom, I was just seeing if our son wants something to eat before we leave," Cora said with a pointed look.

"Ira can fend for himself, let's go," Dominic said, nodding towards the garage.

"Go. I'm fine," Ira said, sitting up a little too close to his mother.

"You sure baby?" Cora asked, her fingers lightly trailed along his forearm. Brushing her right breast against his arm to ignite his teenage mind.

"Yeah, I was going to go to the library anyway, have to return that book," Ira said lazily as he scratched his left cheek.

"Okay, but you eat something before you go, alright?" Cora said sternly.

"Yes Mom."

"Good," Cora said placing a kiss on his cheek, "to bad your Dad showed up, you could have had a morning blowjob," she whispered lustfully into her son's ear. "And I was going to teach you how to finger a woman," Cora said, slyly brushing her son's cock as she rose from his bed.

After taking a shower, and getting a quick bite to eat, Ira set off to the library, where he would mostly likely spend the rest of the day trying to wrap his mind around what his mother had said not seeing the car behind him slowing to a crawl.

"Hop in Ira," Vikki said as Bridgett pulled to a stop beside him.

"Why?" Ira asked, looking into his sister's car. "The library isn't that far, it's not like I haven't walked to it before."

"Silly, who said anything about taking you to the library," Vikki cooed, reaching out softly caressing his face.

"Vikki wants you to meet her family," Bridgett said, peering around her girlfriend. Mouthing the word "Please" when Ira was about to speak.

"Fine," Ira sighed.

"I promise you Ira, you will enjoy it," Vikki said with a coy smirk.

"Yeah, yeah, you better drop me off at the library when this is over," Ira said, looking at his sister.

"Sure Ira," Bridgett said, looking down to hide her blushing cheeks from her brother. Those same thoughts she had when she left his bed earlier, slowly beginning to resurface.

"So where actually are we going?" Ira asked as he slid in behind Vikki.

"Goldburn heights," Vikki said matter-of-fact. Smirking at his shocked look as she stared at him in the vanity mirror of her visor. His shock wasn't surprising given how it was in the heart of the historical section of the city. "I'm full of surprises aren't I, Ira?" Ira just rolled his eyes and shook his head. "What?! I am!" she pouted.

"Of course you are baby," Bridgett said squeezing Vikki's hand, "Ira is just being difficult today."

"Whatever," Ira said, peering out the window as they sped towards the heart of the city.

After twenty minutes Ira didn't need to be told they had arrived at the historical section of the city. The atmosphere of the place was instantly noticeable compared to the faster pace of the city behind him. Here deep within the heart of the city, the air had a hint of languor to it, like the inhabitants' didn't have a care in the world as they strolled lazily down the sidewalk. Then again, Ira had the thought, if he was as rich as the people who lived within that part of the city he too wouldn't be in a rush to get back to everyday life.

"So, tell me, why do I need to meet your parents?" Ira asked, looking at the back of Vikki's head trying not to let his eyes linger on her horns.

"Because I think it's time they got to know you," Vikki said with a knowing smile in the mirror. "I am going to marry Bridgett one of these days," she said, noticing Bridgett's rapidly reddening cheeks. "So shouldn't they meet my soon-to-be brother-in-law?"

"Wait?! Married?!" Ira asked confused, this was the first time he heard anything about it.

"Well, we talked about it Ira," Bridgett said, as she stopped at a stop sign, looking at him in the rear view mirror, "and we've been friends since we were fifteen and dated for the past two years. We think it's time to make our relationship more..."

"Ah," Ira said, wondering where his sister's life was going to take her.

"You will be at our wedding won't you?" Vikki asked, turning around in her seat to look at him. "Haven't we buried the hatchet between us? I don't want Bridgett sad on our wedding day because you wouldn't attend because of me."

"We'll see," Ira said, quickly looking away.

"Ira..."

"That's his way of saying yes he will be there," Bridgett said, patting Vikki's hand while blowing Ira a kiss in the mirror when he groaned.

"This is where you're family lives?" Ira asked, as he stared up at the neogothic façade of the four story home. "Well, this explains your dark nature, living in the Adams family home," he said teasingly.

"Oh? Don't you think it suits me?" Vikki asked, her ruby eyes glinted in the afternoon light.

"You? Sure," Ira said, his eyes glancing up at her horns.

"Oh, just you wait," Vikki said with a sly smile, "just don't get eaten by my sisters, they're man hungry," she said, just before her tongue ran along her upper lip.

"I'm blaming the two of you if I don't walk out of that house," Ira said, trying not to grow hard as Vikki's eyes lingered on his groin.

"You'll love it here Ira, Vikki's family is very friendly," Bridgett said, pulling her car to a stop in their driveway.

"Yeah, maybe for you sis, you are fucking their daughter after all, they have to be nice to you," Ira said crudely.

"Ira!" Vikki gasped.

"Watch what you say," Bridgett hissed, "I don't want them thinking my brother is an idiot. Do you think they will be accepting of our plans if they think you don't like my girlfriend?!" she asked, as she turned in her seat.

"Fine, fine. I'll just stand there like a functioning mute," Ira said, opening his car door, "remember sis you brought me here, I was perfectly content on spending my Saturday at the library, not entertaining would-be in-laws."

"Ira just behave, okay?" Vikki said, as she slid out of her seat as his door closed.

"Or you can forget about midnight..." Bridgett couldn't bring herself to say the word. Knowing if she did it would bring up other things she wasn't prepared to face at the moment.

"I'll be a good little boy," Ira said in a teasing manner.

"You better," Vikki said, stepping up to him, "or I'll punish you," she reached down cupping his cock. "And you like it when I punish this cock don't you Ira?" she whispered into his ear. "Now you behave, and I'll give you a treat later," Vikki said, placing a kiss on his cheek.

"Baby!" A stunning woman in her late forties said as she answered the door. Yet, as Ira studied the woman's face, she looked no older than twenty-five. Nonetheless, he did notice the woman's translucent horns, wings, and her tail as it swished behind her. Wondering why he was the only one who saw these things. Feeling two inches tall as the woman's ruby eyes gazed intently at him. "Always lovely to see you Bridgett," the woman said, giving Bridgett a warm hug, yet her eyes always remained on him.

"Hello Mrs. Beauchamp," Bridgett said, rubbing Vikki's mother's back.

"How many times have I told you to call me Alyda, hmm?" she cooed sweetly as she held Bridgett at arm's length. "Now," Alyda said, turning her full attention onto Ira, "just who is this young man?"

"This is Ira, my brother, Alyda," Bridgett said, her hand running down Ira's left arm, her eyes silently telling him to be nice.

"Hello," Ira said, trying to keep his voice steady as Alyda blinked and gone were her ruby eyes and bright green ones were in their place.

"A pleasure," Alyda said, holding out her hand as she slyly glanced at her daughter who gave a small nod.

"Like wise," Ira said, trying to play nice for his sister's sake.

"Well, come in, come in," Alyda said pulling Ira inside.

"Sis!" Rita and Sue cried out as they rushed to embrace their sister. Ira tried not to stare at how all three of them looked so much alike as they danced around in the living room.

"Why didn't you tell us you were coming home?" Rita asked, slyly glancing at Ira.

"Well, I wanted Ira to meet his new family," Vikki said, pulling Ira over to her. "Aren't they sexy? Don't you want to fuck them Ira?" she whispered into his ear. "If you ask nicely, I'm sure they'll show you a very good time," Vikki said low, her lips curved into a smile while she peered out of the corner of her eye at her sisters.

"Right," Ira said, drawing out the word.

"So this the one sis?" Sue asked, resting her elbow on Ira's shoulder as her eyes studied Ira's face.

"Mmmhmm," Vikki nodded.

"He's yummy," Rita said, her tongue flicking against her teeth as her eyes ran down his body.

"Isn't he," Vikki said, flashing her sister a smile.

"Vikki?" Bridgett said, nodding towards the other room.

"Ah, right," Vikki said with a nod, "just don't scare him off," she gave her sisters a wink. "Come on Mom, we have something we want to talk to you about," she said leading her mother into the kitchen, with Bridgett at her side.

"Well, since Bridgett's gone, how about we drop the disguises?" Sue asked with a pointed look at Ira.

"Mmm, yes, why don't you show us your true form," Rita said, pressing her body against Ira's right side. Letting Ira feel her 36B breasts as they sandwiched his arm.

"Do what now?" Ira asked, clearly confused as to what they were talking about.

"Don't you know?" Sue asked, shooting a glance at Rita.

"Know what?"

"You're like us Ira, you're an incubus," Rita said, her nose trailing up his neck as she inhaled his budding demonic energies.

"A what?!" Ira said, his heart raced as he took a step backwards towards the door only to be kept rooted by Rita and Sue.

"Didn't Vikki tell you when she turned you?" Sue asked, her index finger trailed down his chest. "Clearly you can see through our magic, why not put yours to work inside our pussies," she purred into his ear as she caressed Ira's cock.

"Isn't it a fetish of guys to fuck triplets?" Rita cooed before tugging on his earlobe.

"I-I have no idea what you are talking about," Ira said, his mind raced with what they were telling him. It couldn't be true; it just couldn't be! It just seemed so ridiculous. Ira knew what incubus meant; the word was widespread throughout the old texts he had read.

"Poor dear," Sue cooed, her finger trailing down his ear, "I think this is all too much for him sister," she said, smiling wickedly at Rita.

"It seems like it is," Rita said, returning Sue's smile, "then how about we show him?"

"Yes, to be the first ones to see his true form. Wouldn't that just irk Vikki?" Sue asked, her nose nuzzling his hair.

"Mmmhmm, especially since it was she who turned him. Although," Rita said, her eyes dipping low at the bulge in Ira's pants, "I'm a little jealous that Vikki got to fuck him first," she said, reaching down softly caressing his cock. "Would you like for me to suck on this hard cock?" Rita purred into his ear.

"What!" Alyda shouted from within the kitchen. "Oh baby, I'm so happy for you!" All three turned as the happy laughter resounded throughout their home.

"Seems they'll be busy for a while," Sue said reaching down taking hold of Ira's hand, tugging a tad too hard, causing Ira to stumble, only to land face first in the cleavage of Sue's bosom. "Well," she said, her pink hued lips curved into a luscious smile as she stared down into his eyes, "at least we know he likes a woman's breasts," Sue said, getting a giggle out of her sister.

"Mmm, he does have a nice ass," Rita purred rubbing Ira's backside. "Sis, let's take him to you know where," she said ominously.

"Good idea, he is still too young to be able to transform yet; and I do want to see just what our adorable new brother looks like," Sue said as her eyes turned ruby.

"Mmm, to be the one that sleeps with our brother," Rita said dreamily, "too bad Vikki beat us to it, my pussy is far tighter than hers is."

"Is not, mine is," Sue shot back.

"No way, mine is," Rita said, pushing Ira to the side.

"You know, I think the two of you should discuss this in great detail," Ira said, trying to wiggle out of Sue's grip on his arm.

"Oh? Do you think you would get far? We are tied to one another now little brother," Sue said with a coy smile, "if you're good I might just come flying through your window one night," she said sensuously, as she pulled him close again, "and let you slide that cock deep into my hot pussy."

"Not if I beat you to it," Vikki said, startling her sisters. Her tail whipped furiously behind her. Ira was hers. He was her child; it was her reasonability to insure that Ira learned everything he could do under her tutelage.

"No! You can't keep our adorable new brother from us," Rita pouted, thrusting Ira's face into her bosom. Holding the back of his head as she slapped the sides of Ira's cheeks with her braless breasts. "You do like my breasts don't you?" she asked, peering down at Ira. Giggling softly as Ira nodded.

"No he doesn't, he likes mine better," Vikki said, marching up to him. Ripping him out of her sister's grip, lifting up her shirt over her own breasts before thrusting Ira's face into her luscious valley. "See," she demanded, shooting her sister a defiant glance.

"Bah, of course he does, you are his maker after all," Sue said, waving off her sister's look. "My question to you sister is... why didn't you tell him?"

soul71
soul71
6,750 Followers