Porn Star Family Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I missed you little brother," Bridgett purred. Ira glanced over his sister's shoulder as Vikki wore a smirk at the sight. "I hope you'll let me suck on this later," she whispered as her hand slipped into his pants. Looking down as her hand wrapped around his wet cock; her eyes glanced up, anger filled her eyes that someone else had sucked on his cock. She couldn't allow this to stand. The only one her brother needed to suck his cock was her. Yet before she could service that tasty rod, Vikki placed a hand on her shoulder bringing her out of that strange mind set.

"Baby you need to get ready," Vikki said sweetly, seeing Ira's demonic energies at work in her girlfriend's eyes.

"But," Bridgett pouted.

"No buts," Vikki said smacking Bridgett's ass, "go get ready, they won't hold our reservation."

"Okay," Bridgett sighed, "Ira you better be ready when we get back. The only one you need sucking this cock is me," she purred into his ear before placing a kiss on his cheek. Vikki watched as Bridgett entered her room.

"So Ira, I see you've been getting around," Vikki said, her nose wiggled as she caught a strange scent of another woman. "Do you like the dress?" she asked, doing a little spin showing off her strapless red dress that hugged all the right curves. Smiling sweetly at him as Ira nodded.

"I need to talk to you," Ira said, taking hold of her hand dragging Vikki into his room.

"Mmm, Ira," Vikki cooed lightly pressing her body against his, "I don't have time for you to fuck me," she said with a sly smirk. Yet she didn't stop her hand from guiding his underneath her skirt. Her eyes shimmering in her hunger as his fingers danced along her labia. "Mmmhmm," Vikki nodded as his finger slipped inside of her canal, "so what is it you need to talk to me about?" she asked, slowly rocking her hips.

"My dick grew, I don't mean getting hard... I mean... It grew two whole inches and doubled in size."

"Oh, did it now," Vikki purred, knowing his awaking was approaching. "All incubi can morph the size of their cocks to the woman's desired length, even when she hasn't spoken a word of it. It's an instinctual act so you can get the most out of the encounter," she said, knowing it would only be a day or two if his incubus powers were fully emerged.

"What do you mean?" Ira asked, confused, sinking his finger deeper into Vikki's cunt.

"I-I mean," Vikki shuddered as the pad of his finger brushed along her g-spot. Then her body went still as his finger returned to it. Her eyes burned into him as he slowly rubbed along that rough patch. "Sex... you feed on sex Ira," she whispered, before biting on her lip as her peach started to moisten.

"Oh? Is that so," his eyes turned ruby, "does that include making you cum on my finger?" Ira asked, his thumb rubbing lightly on Vikki's clit.

"Mmmhmm," Vikki nodded. Her hand shot down as Ira began to remove his finger from her hot pussy. "You aren't thinking of getting me all worked up and then quitting before the finish line, are you?" she asked with a pointed look. "You've awoken my pussy, now make it cum, Ira," Vikki said sternly.

"Well," Ira said, licking Vikki's cream from his fingers, watching the rise and fall of her breasts after her orgasm, "that was very insightful."

"When we get back I'll tell you more. There is so much you need to know," Vikki said, knowing he couldn't make others like them. He wouldn't reach that stage until he reached four years as a incubus. Getting a quick kiss in as Bridgett called for her. "I'll see you later," she said, waving to him as she left his room.

*****

All was quiet in the house as Ira stepped out of his shower. A sudden itch perturbed him, running from the top of his back to slightly below the halfway point, and a spot at the base of his spine. Lurching forward, catching himself on the sides of the sink, as his massive wings erupted from his skin, his tail whipped behind him as if eager to finally be free. Biting down his pain so not to alarm his mother. Peering up into the mirror, shock played across his face as he met the demon from this morning in the flesh. His midnight black feathers held his attention as small arcs raced across the length of his wings.

"Go away, go away, go away," Ira muttered, as he willed his human half to resurface. Breathing out a sigh as his pink skin started to appear, spinning around the bathroom, like a dog catching his tail, making sure his wings and tail were gone as well. Taking one last look in the mirror before leaving the bathroom.

"Hello Ira," Cora said in a seductive voice as she rested on her left arm. Her legs were pulled underneath her as she displayed her tight naked body to her son. Her right hand trailed along her leg, along her stomach, up the underside of her right breast giving her nipple a little pinch. "We have the house to ourselves for a few hours," she said, her index finger beckoned her son to her, "I think it's time your mother properly takes care of your cock, don't you?"

"Mmmhmm," Ira nodded as he removed the towel from his waist. Dropping it to the floor as his mother rose to her knees. Sharing a steamy embrace as their tongues swirled around each other's.

"Baby, mama's breasts need to feel your lips on them. Will you do that for your mother?" Cora asked as her lips left his. Smiling lovingly down at her son as he suckled on her right breast. She couldn't believe how fast her slickness reared its head. She could feel her juices dripping down onto his bed as his tongue circled her areola. Sucking in a gasp as her son took the initiative as his fingers hammered into her hot cunt. "Oh Ira! Yes fuck your mother's pussy with those fingers!" Cora moaned, as her sex rang out within her son's room. Her body quaked as her son zeroed in on her g-spot, like he could somehow instinctually know where it was without even trying. "Oh god baby!" Was her only warning as she squeezed her son tightly to her as she climaxed.

"Wow Mom. I don't ever think I've seen you this wet before," Ira said, looking down at his hand once it left his mother's cunt.

"What do you mean?! Don't tell me you watch me...!"

"Me? No! But those boys you fucked will constantly bombard my phone with clips of themselves," Ira said, rubbing his fingers together.

"I see. Well then, let mama show you something they could never get out of me. Me using all my skills on this cock..." Cora trailed off, watching with stunned shock as her son's cock not only grew in hardness but also in length and girth in her hand. Ira's lingering demonic energies surged within her eyes. Her eyes glossed over (if you asked her what happened that night Cora would stare at you with a blank look. For something in her mind seemed to block out what was to come.) Pulling her son down onto his bed. A demonic light flashed in her eyes as she straddled his lap. "Mama's going to fuck this cock Ira," Cora growled, as her hand ran along Ira's nine and a half inch cock, drooling as her hand wrapped around his three and a quarter inch thickness. "Oh yes, mama is going to enjoy this fat, thick, hard cock of her son's," she purred, as she posed his bulbous head at her entrance. Smirking down at her son as her hands rested on his chest as she drew her feet up one at a time.

"Ah fuck!" Ira hissed, as his mother plunged down onto his cock.

"Mmmhmm, you like mama's pussy don't you baby?" Cora asked, as she bounced on his cock. "Because mama loves her son's big cock. Mmm, yes I do. It's touching all the right places," she purred, her face held a serene gaze to it as she held Ira's entire length inside of her.

"So better than Dad's?" Ira asked, reaching up fondling his mother's breasts.

"Oh yes, your dad can't compete with this fat dick baby," Cora assured him, rolling her hips as she squatted over her son stirring his cock deep within her womb. "Oh yes, mama is going to love fucking my sweet boy when his daddy is gone," she said, smiling down at him. "Baby do you want to see your mother's ass bouncing?" Cora asked, feeling the muscle strain catching up to her. Spinning around once Ira nodded, reaching behind her smacking her ass as she watched her son's eyes as she returned his cock back to her cunt. "How does my ass look as my pussy swallows that cock?" she asked, as she rode her son in reverse cowgirl position.

"Pretty," Ira said, reaching up grabbing handfuls of his mother's ass.

"Why thank you baby," Cora cooed, before slamming down to the base of his cock as her orgasm flared to life. "Baby?" she huffed, as she came down from her climax.

"Hmm?"

"Mama needs you to fuck her from behind," Cora said, easing off her son's cock. Wiggling her ass at him as she waited for her son. A smile formed on her lips as she felt the bed shifting behind her. Reaching between her legs helping guide her son, feeling his slick cock sliding along her fingers as he reentered her cunt. "Fuck!" Cora howled, as Ira roughly thrusted his cock into her peach. Her tongue hung out as her mind went blank as Ira pounded her cunt. In the back of her mind she knew her husband would never live up to what she was experiencing at that moment. Not that she didn't love him, but Ira had something her pussy loved, and she doubted it would ever be satisfied again by Dominic's six inch cock. "Yes baby, fuck your dirty mother. Make her moan like a horny bitch!" Cora said in glee as Ira's balls slapped her clit. "Oh god, oh god, oh god!" she loudly moaned. "Yes, yes, yes fuck me!" Cora hissed through clenched teeth as she felt her ass bounce with each thrust of her son's hips. "That's it baby, spank your mother's ass," she said, grinning madly at him over her shoulder. Feeling her folds tighten with each smack of his hand.

"Yeah, you like having your son fuck this slutty pussy, don't you Mom?" Ira asked as he panted.

"Mmm, yes I do, my baby has a cock that fucks me so well..." Cora buried her face into Ira's mattress screaming as she came once again. "Fuck! Yes fuck your mother Ira, she needs another orgasm. She wants to coat that cock in layers of her cream," she growled, thrusting backward to give her son a break. Breathing heavily into his comforter as his hand held her head down. Peering out of the corner of her eye as her son got to his feet. "Pussy only baby," Cora said, thinking he was going for her ass, "I haven't prepared it if you want anal." Wincing when he contorted her body to make her ass point slightly more to the ceiling. Squealing out in joy as Ira's hips drilled his cock into her cunt with a precision that not even her best male actor could achieve. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" she hissed, as Ira hammered her with the vigor of a teenager.

"What the hell!" Ira shouted in surprise as something wet hit his balls.

"Sorry baby," Cora said with a mischievous grin. "That's something your little friends could never get me to do. I only squirt when I'm getting fucked really good like you and your cock are doing right now. Now cum inside your mother's pussy, it needs to know what my baby's cum feels like coating its womb."

To be continued...