All Comments on 'Porn Star Family Pt. 02'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
OMG Success

Well, you blew my mind. I thought the first part was good but this second part, WOW it could go it so many ways. After his image was revealed in the mirror at Alyda's home my first thought was a crossover with the "Family Secrets" gang. Seriously this has me excited to see where you take it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yes more please

Nice pacing ....great detail. I love Good incest and fantasy stories. I read for more than arousal great job

soul71soul71about 5 years agoAuthor

Now, now, linnear you shouldn't be reading my mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

It getting even better than the last chapter can't wait for the next chapter.

QueijadaQueijadaabout 5 years ago

I completly agree with Linnear and Anonymous.Story is getting better and better! I'm definitly going to read your other stories as soon as time allows! Hope to see more soo.

WolfenSS69WolfenSS69about 5 years ago
Great story!!!

Awesome story!!! This could be on going series!!! I would to to see about Ira dominated his mom. Making her his personal sex slave. Dad is left behind...

prop69prop69about 5 years ago
Each chapter getting better as he improves. I want to see Ira fuck Bridget and the library girl. Can’t wait for the next chapter.

Ira needs to get better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story

Thi is a great story better than the forst one. So much detail it could have so many chapters i cant wait to see what you do with this im excited for the next one

soul71soul71about 5 years agoAuthor

Oh, just wait for the 3rd part.

prop69prop69about 5 years ago
Need another night with his sister.

Ready for Susan And her sister

soul71soul71about 5 years agoAuthor

Do you mean Sue, because there isn't a Susan in that story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

This story is very exciting it keeps your attention all the way through. I cant wait for the 3rd part and all of the ones that come after that great job. Keep them coming please

InBrightestDayInBrightestDayalmost 5 years ago
A Nice Followup That Keeps Readers Intrigued

I almost feel like "Porn Star Family" is kind of a misnomer by this point. I mean, yeah, Ira's parents are porn stars, but I feel like considerably more important things are happening.

Speaking of more important things, we learn more about succubi and incubi in this chapter, and it's kind of neat to see that in spite of the word "demon" being used, they operate far more like vampires, creating more of their kind out of humans. The use of Latin for magic was pretty cool too, although I am a bit curious about why you chose the word "lucifuguous" to mean that he's an air-based incubus (lucifugous means "shunning the light," which might be more appropriate for something with shadow manipulation powers or something). It was also kind of funny to see Vikki be embarrassed and insecure around her family, which is definitely a new side to the character.

I am somewhat concerned about the effect all this is having on Ira, though. Future chapters will tell the tale, but in the first chapter I thought he was quite sympathetic: a quiet, inoffensive guy who just wants the people around him to treat him with a little more respect. Here, though, he seems to be abusing his powers somewhat, using them on people who've made mistakes but really aren't that bad. Layla actually reciprocated Ira's crush, but couldn't act on it due to his age, and she slept with his father in a moment of weakness; she doesn't really come across as a bad person who deserves to be punished. Bridgett also seems to really love her little brother, and not just as an effect of the magic, though that case was somewhat more excusable as Ira didn't realize he even HAD magical powers at the time and used them on her by accident. His mom is even a borderline case, since while she's used her son and has very real character flaws the other women don't, it's still been very clear since the first chapter that she loves him, even if she doesn't know how to properly care for him. All in all, the revenge element feels less righteous and more petty, especially if the mind-altering aspect turns out to be permanent.

Still, as this is a longer story, this could well be part of a character arc for Ira, so I'll find out in following chapters!

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Yep, liking where we are headed now, sorry for doubting you

4/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely sucking fucking wonderful I absolutely adore cunt and cunt juice. Simply love to eat cunt while fucking another, never get enough the more I get the more I want. More and more like this please. Cunt lapping, cunt crazed sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Showing promise. Not sure if Ira is as sympathetic a character as in chapter 1 but atleady he's now growing a pair of balls. Not sure what Vikkii's intentions are but looks like she'ii be a major player.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 1 year ago
Ms. Dates the Librarian

It would have been sweet justice if Ira had rejected Layla or Ms.Dates for her betrayal by having sex with Ira's Dad,but to seduce then enthrall her was just perfect and to turn Layla into his sexslave was just the icing on the cake.Now Ira can pay women like Layla back for their cruel acts.Vikki told Ira she honestly turned him into a demon to get revenge on those who rejected him at first.

Layla was probably Ira's first love interest but she stomped on his heart by having sex with his Dad,so naturally Layla had to pay. Vikki may be your typical Young Bisexual Succubus but she does appear to care deeply for Ira and granted him the power to get justice,and for that Vikki is okay in my book.

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

So the dad cucked Ira. Now Ira will cuck the dad. OK got it

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I like the story but I think Ira is too wimpy with Vikki - Hope Soul give him some balls in the coming chapters.

IrreventScribe3IrreventScribe36 months ago

It would seem the only one who cared for Ira was Vikki, and I think she loves him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES