All Comments on 'Porn Star Family Pt. 08'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
kaidmankaidmanalmost 5 years ago
another dynamite read

thanks for this new addition I look forward to all your coming up works

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Keep it cumming

Would love to see Vikki find out that Ira is a Nephilim and that Ira is Lucifer's Grandson, with Grandma finding out and swearing Vikki to secrecy even from her mother and sisters.

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
Worth The Wait

As always a very enjoyable read. I have to say I have been waiting for Ira to go back to school ever since he ran into Ms Nunes at the mall.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
transitions

if it wasn't for your transitions from 1 scene to the next, I would rate more of your stories with 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Another great chapter. Not as big of a cliff hanger however I noticed the setup for the crossover, just curious to see who's side Ira will be on.

Hope to see more chapters of your work soon.

Thanks ed

Anyword on a new chapter of the Welsh man.

InBrightestDayInBrightestDayalmost 5 years ago
That Was Kind of Hard to Read

First, let me clarify that title there. I'm not saying this was badly written. I didn't notice any typos, it was paced well, and the sex was very well described.

No, I'm referring to my thing about bad things happening to female angels, and the fact that by the end of the chapter I honestly felt bad for Raphaela.

Now hear me out, because I know she opens the chapter trying to kill Ira and getting somewhat sadistic about it toward the end of that fight.

First, she's not trying to kill him just because it's fun; as you reveal later, she remembers when nephilim ruled the Earth, and that they were spiteful, petty and cruel and harmed humans, and she doesn't want to see a repeat. It's tempting to say she's wrong about Ira, but looking back at the story, "petty" is actually one of the words I used to describe his revenge, and we never heard him say he WASN'T planning on cutting off one of his servants (Cybil or Beth, presumably) after making said woman a servant, something which would render her violently insane, which would absolutely qualify him for the "cruel" descriptor. He also genuinely wanted to kill his cousin because she annoyed him, and we don't really know what happens to a demon, angel or whatever-the-singular-form-of-nephilim is when he or she dies, so that's a pretty disquieting thing to think about. Furthermore, Mor wants to use Ira to breed more demons and wreak havoc on humanity.

Deep down, one can definitely argue that Raphaela really IS trying to be one of the good guys here, and she's not exactly wrong about the threat Ira poses. The thing she does wrong is leading with an attack instead of starting out with "Nephew, we need to talk."

Of course, then you wonder why she didn't lead with trying to talk, and looking at that, I honestly think Raphaela and Ira are more alike than either of them knows. If we're going to lean into the Christian mythos here, then either several thousand or fourteen billion years ago (depending on the cosmology of your setting), Raphaela's beloved sister, and potentially many other sisters if the fall involved multiple angels, whom she would have expect to love and support her, turned on her (or at least that's what she's been told, assuming God somehow lied about the fall).

So she's angry because her family betrayed her. Sounds like something Ira would understand.

Her response to this has obviously been bitterness and anger, and she takes pleasure in hurting those she blames for it. Considering that he's been making servants out of people who hurt him emotionally and tried to kill his cousin for, again, ANNOYING him, I can imagine Ira might be able to appreciate that. He was also fairly sadistic in his treatment of Andrew, not just killing him, but slooowly burning his legs off first, so again, he and his aunt are more alike than he may know.

Given the fact that these characters could probably find common ground if they just talked (Ira says "we don't have to do this, but only after he's beating the shit out of her, so she's not going to be terribly receptive at this point), and that Raphaela's ultimate desire is to keep humans safe, instead of reading this chapter eagerly waiting for Ira to put that arrogant bitch in her place, I spent the whole time knowing roughly how this would end, but not wanting to see it. I am grateful that you didn't actually have him force her to fall (I've always found fallen angels to be an inherently sad thing, especially when they're forced or coerced into it like this), but given that Ira seems to actively want to do that, maybe it's only a matter of time.

Maybe this opens a new arc in the story. After all, all of the information concerning God and angels and the world that Ira has gotten thus far has come from Lucifer, so we may now end up with an arc where she and his angelic aunts act as competing influences on him (at a guess, based on scripture, Gabriella is probably most likely to try to talk to her nephew, though maybe all three would show up together for safety's sake). Or maybe it's just going to be an arc where Ira defeats and breaks his aunts one by one

I hope it's the former, but I am a firm believer in the idea that authors should write the story they want to, so if you're going for the second one, that's certainly your right.

Again, please don't take this as me saying the chapter was badly written. it's not, and I hope this comment/essay didn't come across like that.

Anyway, I'm definitely nervous about where this is going now, but I'll still be back for the next chapter.

Rockstar601Rockstar601almost 5 years ago
Wow...

@InBrightestDay: That is a hell of a review... 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Next story

Soul71 when will the 9th chapter be complete??

soul71soul71almost 5 years agoAuthor

I don't know.

JagnagJagnagalmost 5 years ago
Best i've ever read

I love this story, so much i just couldnt put it down, just the spelling & grammar irritated me somewhat with there being so many mistakes even thoug WAA was supposed to have edited and proof read it, shame on you for such a poor job on such a masterclass piece of writing !

5* = just loved it

Thankyou soul71

soul71soul71almost 5 years agoAuthor
Jagnag

I'm glad you like it, but don't put WAA down. He did an excellent job, and whatever errors you might see is probably in your head.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Can’t wait for more

Hey mate just wondering if chapter 9 will be ready soonish as it’s a great story so far

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

Love this story as it’s my favorite. Can’t wait to see what Ira’s gonna do to his aunts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Next chapter

Are you working on ch. 9 yet? When do you think it’ll be done??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Part 9?

I really like all the stories in this series. I hope you are working on part 9. I can’t wait to read it. I’m really looking forward to it. Hope you release it soon

soul71soul71almost 5 years agoAuthor
Chapter 9!!!!!!

To all those of you wondering when part 9 is coming out. Its finished waiting on my editor to go through it. It be out soon.

soul71soul71almost 5 years agoAuthor

Part 9 has been uploaded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Now I got even more questions...

But first, in reference to grammar errors. I’ve only seen this one.

"Tonight," Bridgett said, her eyes running down her brother's body, "my room, and that cock better be hard so you can fuck this tight pussy," she said patting her dance floor.

Patting her dance floor. Do you mean her ass cheek? It’s not the first time I have read this. And it may be just my misunderstanding of what is written, but it didn’t seem right to me. Enough of that.

There are probably other things that I can ask about, however I wanted to look at something not (yet?) covered. Ira’s grandfather. There’s very little mentioned about him. Was he human? Is he still around? Whatever happened to him? Is his influence on Ira’s uncle what made him so much a disappointment to Lucifer and that’s why she got rid of him? Will he play a role in future chapters?

I take it that his uncle and mom are not close since there’s no mention of them previously. However, that may also be from his uncle and cousin being late additions to the story? Either way, I suppose that Lucifer had warned them not to reveal their true natures to Ira’s side of the family. For the ruler of Hell, Lucifer is pretty much a nice person with her family. Leaving some in ignorant bliss, that is, and just acting like a loving family.

There’s enough cliff hangers here to keep me reading so I’ll hold off on my others questions till I can get caught up with the current chapter. If I haven’t said it before, you are a damn good writer.

soul71soul71over 4 years agoAuthor

Think I've said this before, Ira's grandfather is Lucifer's son. As to where he is... I'm keep that a secret. As to what dance floor is, it's the spot above her... womanhood without being vulgar.

Brandon11Brandon11over 4 years ago
Porn star family

What a fun story

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I have read hundreds of stories here, and elsewhere. And all the ones I give focus are taboo in nature. Having said that, there have been only one aside from yours that I have found to be extremely enthralling and captivating.

Very few grammatical errors, so few in fact I was able to actually focus on the story and forget I was even reading, so great job. Vocabulary? Top shelf. It isn't very often I need to write a word down for further study after I finish reading. Character building was exemplary to the point of gaining emotional attachments that seemingly match the antagonist's. You have used all of the necessary tools a writer has to feed a reader well enough to keep them coming back for the rest of the story. As for the story itself, quite inventive, unique, and developed enough to feel as if the concepts should just simply be known, but given just enough explanation to fill in the blanks between common folklore and the world you have created here. My ovation as I stand here is hiding a small cautionary tale however. I swear on my life if you leave me hanging at the end of this masterpiece without an ending I will lose my mind. The only other story I have found that is as enthralling as yours? Trapped in a video game. The title is as lacking as was its end. There isn't one. They just fehkin stopped writing the story just as the climax began. That's literary blue balls. Which is why I commented now. Please let me find that you actually completed this gem and aren't going to leave me once more with literary blue balls. PLEASE!

Anyway..... great job so far. I tip my hat to you, fellow creator of worlds.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
6768 Followers
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES