All Comments on 'Porn Star Family Pt. 09'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Gryphon1321Gryphon1321almost 5 years ago
This should be fun

I can’t wait for the next chapter. Awesome read and very fun. Hope we don’t have to wait to long but I know life has a way of needing to come first. Really enjoy your stories definitely like all I’ve read.

twistidmonkeytwistidmonkeyalmost 5 years ago
love it

i need more a lot more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
WOW

dude I love this series please don't leave it so long write more soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I have been dying just to be able to read more of this story. Thank you for the wounderful new chapter.

Ryanwood405Ryanwood405almost 5 years ago

Amazing story keep up the good work . cant wait for more

Flyboy77Flyboy77almost 5 years ago
I hate the fact that...

...every time I find an amazing story like this, that is being written, I have to wait for the next chapter...lol

Can't wait for the next part.

I love how you write, and your use of the supernatural and mystic in your stories.

This is more than "just" porn or erotica. You write wonderful stories that feature erotica, and that's what I like in all your stories.

Now, get cracking and get us the next chapter asap!!!!! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nephilim/demon

Wouldn’t Ira be classified as a Cambion? Just saying.

JAFCriticJAFCriticalmost 5 years ago
He’s a Nephilim

Nephilim, to clarify, are the offspring of a FALLEN angel and a human. These are ALSO called Cambions, and are regarded quite fearfully in other abrahamic faiths due to their chaotic natures and unstable energy.

A demon/human hybrid has many names, depending on who you ask. The common Japanese name is hanyou, literally “half-breed” and sometimes mazoku, though that word is hard to translate accurately, and is most often taken to mean a half-demon which has extraordinary power. Cambion is sometimes used to denote demon/human crosses, but more commonly devil/human (a devil being a fallen angel turned demon, expounded upon below).

Angel and demon hybrids don’t occur in mythology anywhere, and so have no official name, but fallen angel/demon crosses are probable. To be clear, taking the path of demonology/angelology (I’m not sure where there’s a distinction, since you can’t know one without the other) a fallen angel is still technically an angel until which point it is corrupted entirely by it’s sinfulness, which turns it into a demon; this gives angels who have been cast away a chance at redemption, an ability to purify themselves, so to speak, but few ever take it. Sinning feels too good.

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
Spectacular

You truly amaze me with your storytelling and this part was just another example of why I look for your updates several time a day. I have read most of your stories many times over. When I can't find anything that catches my eye I just go back and start on one of you older stories and I'm satisfied until something new comes along. Thanks for your brilliant writing.

jneric2691jneric2691almost 5 years ago
The story just keeps getting better

This has to be the best on going story! I can't wait to see where this is going?

Jneric

InBrightestDayInBrightestDayalmost 5 years ago
Wow (I'm Blanking on a Clever Title)

This chapter was amazing! There's a ton of stuff to get to, so here goes:

We've finally met all three archangels now, and I like that they're all characters with flaws but also with likeable traits. Gabriella seems to be a little mean to Raphaela at first, but we later learn she gets teased a lot for her smaller breasts, so she's just giving a bit of it back, and that she's very dedicated to her job, wanting to observe Ira instead of harming him, and also thinking about the long term health of his servants. Her scene on the roof with Lucifer was interesting, begging the question of whether she genuinely misses her sister or, as the tactician, was merely stalling for Michelle to arrive. Of course, it's entirely possible it was both: that she does love her sister, but also realizes that she can be dangerous. I was also REALLY impressed with the name you gave her when she was undercover. "Kristen" and "Kristin" are Scandinavian and German forms of "Christina," which historically was the name of a 17th century Swedish queen who gave up her crown to become Catholic, which is very fitting for an archangel "descending" to pose as a normal high school student.

We don't know a ton about Michelle yet, but the "flaws and virtues" idea still applies. As Lucifer said in a previous chapter, Michelle is a little overly fixated on her appearance, but she still remembers her responsibility to keep her sisters from fighting too much, and doesn't hesitate to come to the rescue when they're in danger.

Also, from the description we got, Michelle is smoldering hot.

I also like the reason you gave for Lucifer's rebellion here. The idea of her refusing to acknowledge humanity due to their use of religion as justification for atrocities is quite sympathetic, and dovetails very nicely with how in the last chapter she emphasized how much evil humans do on their own. Of course, not everything evil is done in the name of God and not everything done in the name of God is evil, so she's painting us with a rather broad brush, but the motivation is still relatable, if not necessarily correct.

Also, the idea that post-rebellion, God withdrew to the company of only the Seraphim and didn't spend time with his other daughters draws a rather interesting parallel to Ira's situation, since you can look at God and the angels (Lucifer included) as a fractured family, making this a theme for the story.

It's thankfully clarified here that Ira does NOT intend to cut off any of his servants, so he doesn't want to really hurt them. It's also nice to see more of Vikki's development as a character, to the point where she finally tells Ira that she loves him.

And finally, of course, angel sex was amazing! I enjoyed the evolution of the scene, starting with a fight, then moving into sort of a femdom thing, and then finally to Raphaela letting her anger go and just enjoying how good being with her nephew feels. That whole scene was great.

Sorry for how long that got (again), but I really wanted to cover everything. It'll be interesting to see where the next chapter goes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love it! But just a few questions

The plot and character development are phenomenal, and the sex action is steamy!

But what I don't see is if there is supposed to be a point in the story where Ira is expected to wind up someone, like Vikki, Sue, or Rita, for example. Will any of Ira's. like Mark and Andrew, going to find out who/what he really is? Do we get to meet anymore succubi/incubi?

Really anticipating the next chapter, mate! Great read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
5 star's across the board.

To be perfectly honest I can't truly some up in words how incredible this story is. It's one of the best I have read in year's. I don't say that lightly. I am on this website every day looking for new stories to read from multiple different categories. I have been doing so for the past 12 year's. That being said I have read tones of stories over that amount of time.

I will also tell you that the ones I like best. I write into a notebook the Story's name and their author. So I can come back and revisit those stories anytime I feel like it and when nobody has posted anything worthwhile lol. This story will definitely be added into my notebook.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 5 years ago
Ira Theory

When it comes to Ira it seems he is like neutral,what I mean is both sides want Ira for his innocence,yes he pleases women and Angel and Demon Women on a regular basis,but he does it almost magically to satisfy them to keep coming back for more,almost like every woman he meets falls in love with him,and he is literally a babe magnet.

So is Ira like the bridge between Heaven and Hell to bring peace to Earth or what.But whatever the final outcome I say Ira is the Man if he can satisfy millions of women just by being himself,the dude has the power to have any and all the women he wants.Go Ira.

JagnagJagnagalmost 5 years ago
Top banana ;)

The read is so far above all others, its infectious story line and creativity is second to none.

5x5*

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Great. Moving straight into next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So, this bunch of kids has known each other since elementary school, but in the first chapter, Ira just got back from someplace, we don’t really know where he went, or how long he was there. So how much do they know of each other?

MikeB58MikeB58over 2 years ago

Yeah, God fucking Lucifer… and being a buggering perv, not my cup of tea old bean. Wish you’d have Lucifer tell God to fuck off, she has a better cock now. But no, God loves to ass rape his daughters until they ‘enjoy’ it. I think this is similar to Stockholm Syndrome, isn’t it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really Great series, but I see chapters stopped last June. I hope you will pick it up again.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 1 year ago
Ira and all his Concubines.

In this chapter Ira winds up finding out he is not fully a demon,but only partially,and he is somewhat an Angel or to be more precise a Nephilim.And to add his Aunt Raphaela tried to kill him,but on there second meeting she gets Ira to fuck her in the ass and creampie her.

And to add to Ira's distress a full demon by the name of Mor proclaimed Ira as her mate,so now Ira has a Demon Wife,who is somewhat brutal during sex.Not to mention smiting a rapist who tried to rape his sister in the firey pits of hell.This story is certainly shaping up to be climatic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
6734 Followers
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES