All Comments on 'Porn Star Family Pt. 11'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
twistidmonkeytwistidmonkeyover 4 years ago
so good

i can say i did not see that emily thing coming but adds another twist to the story. keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Gets eaven better with every chapter way beyond a measly five stars. Next chapter soon please.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Wow

I figured something was coming but the Emily twist has me wondering, you have me so captivated with this story as to what comes next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Glad your back.

It's been awhile since your last chapter. But just as I told everyone else. You definitely hit us with an amazing chapter and you added a twist with Emily. The Emily part I didn't know about but I had to guess that you were going to hit us with a surprising whammy of a twist. Another 5 star chapter. Please keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
balloon animals

not a fan of the balloon animals... But other then that, it's been a good series

DarkmantimDarkmantimover 4 years ago
incredible as ever

You are a phenomenal writer and the twist with Emily was amazing thank you for another Awesome chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Anticipation

I am more impressed with the story than i am with the sex. The sex is great of course but its the story that keeps me fully entertained. I understand why the wait was so long, but can't wait for more.

soul71soul71over 4 years agoAuthor

Whomever you are I think you read the wrong story, since there isn't any balloon animals in this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

I think more porn shoots are needed as part of the story. The angelic vs demonic story line is interesting, but the story is Porn Star Family, so more porn shoots are definitely needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
May be the title is misleading

I really like this story and keep it open in my browser with all those good series that are still being writen/extended. The title is misleading but most of the people started reading with a different story in mind. I guess most of them kept reading because the story has an interesting spin with heaven and hell going after the 'poor' Nephilim.

I am already waiting for the next part....

WAA01WAA01over 4 years ago
If you are looking for Our Boy's...

If you are looking for the story Our Boy's as referenced in the notes at the beginning of this part click my sn and you will find it. Hope you enjoy our little cross story dialogue.

WAA01

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Story with Missy

Can anyone one tell me what the story with missy is called love this one and want to read it

soul71soul71over 4 years agoAuthor

There isn't one.

Brandon11Brandon11over 4 years ago
Porn Star Family

Love this story there is always something new to draw you in deeper. Please keep the chapters coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
New chapters

Really would love to see new chapters for this story, FS:NO, and unbelievable

InBrightestDayInBrightestDayover 4 years ago
A New Threat on the Horizon?

Sorry for how long it took me to review this, but better late than never!

It was cool how you merged the myth of Atlantis with the Nephilim, and the giant explosion taking out the city was a nice idea, especially since some have linked the myth of Atlantis with the Thera volcanic eruption 3,600 years ago. The description of the corrupt and greedy Atlantean Nephilim is also a good way to remind everyone that Ira could have been a LOT worse.

It also seems that the plan, for Lucifer and perhaps for God, is to use Ira to breed more angels, which may come in handy due to what's introduced at the end of the chapter.

Before we get to that, of course, I feel I would be remiss if I didn't mention that Vikki just straight-up murdered a dude. Woman, you are living up to ALL the bad stereotypes about succubi here!

Moving on, it's funny to find out that Emily, the one woman Ira refuses to have unprotected sex with since he doesn't want to hurt her, is actually a powerful demon he couldn't make a servant in the first place. Also, as mentioned above, that segment of the story did bring something else to my attention:

"it was the only time Heaven, Hell, and every curious being that was the earthly channel for the old ways worked together to put down a threat so great it threatened to consume all creation."

Whawasat? Do we have an Angels, Devils and Squid situation? With sympathetic characters on both sides of the Heaven/Hell divide, is there a far greater threat that all the characters will need to align against? Consider my curiosity piqued.

Finally, checking in with the angels, it's sweet to see that Gabriella is helping people around the high school, improving lives and generally doing the sort of thing one would expect an angel to do. And we're finally seeing Michelle join the fun. I like how, in spite of her seniority here, and the fact that she's effectively the most powerful of these archangels, there's almost a shyness about her. It's rather endearing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Second time round for me with this story please don't forget this one and continue soon. Looking forward to lots more. Five stars, more if possible.

soul71soul71over 4 years agoAuthor

Part 12 has been uploaded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I don’t see part 12? Been reading a chapters a day since I found it and omg this has to be my fav story ever, I want to pace myself incase it abruptly ends. i wish I was a millionaire and like pay you as to never have a worry about bills and shit so you could keep writing to your hearts content. I love this story so much it’s amazing !!! Idk why but I hope missy and ira can reconcile and be friends. Maybe she is the way she is because she herself was used and discarded by both her father and luci once her usefulness ran out and lashed out on ira idk seems dumb but i don’t think she is so bad, she treats him the way ira used to treat vikkie ya know? I think if her and ira had a heart to heart she would open up to him and maybe reach her full potential

Please don’t abandon this story! It’s getting so complex and rich omg .

soul71soul71over 4 years agoAuthor

To the unknown person, when I upload a story it doesn't automatically get published on the site. They had to approve it before it does. Hence why I say uploaded and not published.

soul71soul71over 4 years agoAuthor

part 12 should be out soon, probably around two in the morning with the site resets.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Another great chapter. Thought I was beginning to understand things and then you threw in the googlie about Emily. That's another twist to be sorted. 5 stars.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 1 year ago
The truth about Ira.

It was stated that both sides of Heaven and Hell are using Ira for their own agenda to build up troops for an impending war.But instead why not put faith in Ira to bridge that gap to keep war from happening?

Ira alone is like Neutral between both sides,he is simply like Switzerland.So why not trust Ira to calm both sides like an Ambassador?.He is the perfect being to ease conflicts between them.

IrreventScribe3IrreventScribe36 months ago

It annoys me when trying to protect Emily from becoming his slave he uses his power and drain himself, instead of teaching him about basics Vikki scolds him after all he is new to this, shouldn't she teach him about this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES