Porn Star Family Pt. 12

Story Info
Something dark is brewing, how will Ira fare?
29.1k words
4.79
38.9k
92

Part 12 of the 20 part series

Updated 09/22/2023
Created 04/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,765 Followers

Thanks to WAA for the edits and the proofing.

Thanks WAA for allowing me use of the scene from 'Our Boy's part 3.'

******

The night before...

The lights of the city reflected off the cliffs as death stalked that once peaceful scenic park. "Wolves asleep amidst the trees..." The intro to Marcin Przybyłowicz's 'Lullaby of Woe' began to drift on the soft breeze on honey-sweet words. "Bats all a-sway in the breeze." How she loved performing this task for her ladyship. She knew how holy this labor was for her lady. Given how her lady Lucifer used to frolic through the night sky in ages of old sowing nightmares, whispers, taunts, lures, damnation along the lane of yesteryear. "But one soul lies anxious wide awake." Her black painted lips curved into a wicked smile as the female jogger collapsed on the jogging path. The light of the woman's soul shone along her black soulless eyes. "Fearing all manner of ghouls, hags and wraiths." She whispered evilly, as the woman's soul was less than an inch away from her lips. "For your dolly Polly sleep has flown." Her tongue ran along her needle-like teeth. "Don't dare let her tremble alone." Her pale hand mimicked patting the soul. "For the Witcher, heartless, cold." Her back arched seductively against the replica of a 19th century gas streetlamp that lined the wandering path that meandered through the park. "Paid in coin of gold." Her lips curled seductively and hungrily as Ira's image flashed in her mind.

"He comes, he goes." Her featherlight touch danced down her chest, along the sensuous curve of her breast, stopping on the tip of her pale pink nipple that laid beneath her Megadeath t-shirt. This she could agree with the humans on. "Leaving naught behind." The light of the gem flared as the soul touched the stones surface. Her body trembling as she felt his power floating on the air. "But heartache and woe." Her blood-red nail cavorted down her stomach picturing how strong he would become. Her nose wiggled at the scent of a hell-bound soul. "Deep, deep woe." An evil light flared in her eyes at the handsome man as he tried to score with his date, her lady had given her permission to take these doomed souls to feed Ira as much as he needed to, without taking the ones not meant to die that day.

"Birds are silent for this night." Her body floated over the earth as she skipped gleefully towards him. She knew Ira would pitch a fit if she had taken them from the innocent, and since they'd already sold their souls: Fair game. "Cows turned in as daylight dies. But one soul lies anxious wide awake. Fearing all manner of ghouls, hags and wraiths," Mor sang as she danced along the path leading the soul deeper into the darkness. "My dear Polly shut your eyes. Lie still, lie silent, utter no cries. As the Witcher, brave and bold. Paid in coin of god," coming to a stop that overlooked the city her mate had chosen to house his seat of power.

"He'll chop and slice you," Mor cooed to the soul. "Cut and slice you. Eat you up whole. Eat you whole." Her face contorted demonically her wicked smile stretched to her ears revealing those soul piercing teeth. Her true form rushing to the surface at the scent of the doomed soul. How her body trembled gleefully at the soul's cries as she devoured it.

"I see you have fed well, Mor," Lucifer said, her voice cutting through the darkness. Her golden eyes noted the seven different lights that glowed in Mor's womb as they fed on the remains of that man's soul.

"Of course, my lady," Mor said, dropping to her knees, paying homage to her ladyship. "Our children are growing rapidly, only shows how powerful Mor's mate and prince is," she said, cheerfully, as she placed her hands over her womb. "I swear they will serve Hell faithfully, my lady," Mor said, with determination.

"I'm sure they will," Lucifer said, with a cruel smile, as her own hands went to her womb. Knowing how her own child was growing quickly. She would have to stay away from Ira and her family while her and Ira's child grew. Then when the time was right... show her father how beautiful she was. Humming her own lullaby as the shadows swallowed her.

******

Twelve hours later...

"Well, could ya turn down the light?" Ira asked, as he squinted over his forearm. Bracing himself as her wings sent a gust of air along that stone lane.

Her lush lips curved into an alluring smile as Michelle closed the distance between them. "Is my body not appealing to you, Nephilim?" Michelle asked, her eyes roaming his body remembering how her sister's faces were locked in sweet bliss beneath his touch. Her 38EE breasts bounced as she slyly noted how his eyes dipped low savoring how they moved beneath her azalea colored formal military dress jacket. She thought showing off her stature as a soldier would be good for her, to show him that she wasn't a push over if he thought to use his powers against her. Turning her head to the right, her wing wrapped around her body, her golden eye peered over its edge waiting for his answer.

"That's an understatement..." Ira muttered, looking away as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"What was that? I didn't quite hear you," Michelle said sweetly, as her eyes glanced up at him as her fingers ran along the edge of her wing.

"Yeah, I like how you look..." His head shot back as Michelle's face instantly filled his view.

"Truly?!" Michelle asked, her eyes wide hoping he was speaking the truth.

"Umm... yeah," taking a few steps back, "why wouldn't I?" Ira asked tentatively, as his eyes slowly ran down her form.

His eyes followed Michelle as her fingers took hold of the right strap of his bookbag as she walked behind him. "I don't think you'll be needing this," Michelle purred seductively into his ear. Tossing his bag to the ground, a slight smirk raised her lips as she felt his body stiffening as she pressed her breasts against his back. Softly biting her lip as her nose trailed up the back of Ira's neck. Recounting how long it's been since she's been this close to a man. "Tell me Ira." Her voice was light and sweet as the tips of her fingers ran down his left arm. "Do you like being with us, or have our needs been pushed onto you?" Michelle asked, as her fingers interweaved with his, giving his hand a light squeeze.

"Yeah, again, why wouldn't I?" Ira asked, peering over his shoulder.

"Well..." Her lips danced along his shoulders as she felt his angelic essence brushing against hers. "Since everything that's been going on with you lately..." Holding him in place as Ira started to pull away. Her cheeks heating as her nipples rubbed against her back. Glad she was standing behind him as her thighs rubbed together. She didn't want him to see how much she needed this. Needed to feel something surging between her legs, something -- someone -- tasting her hot nectar, and definitely something that would make her tight peach all nice and creamy. "I thought maybe... maybe you would be growing tired of my father's decree."

"No..." Soon as the word left his lips Ira was teleported to the roof of the science building. Ira huffed as his back slammed into the concrete wall of the roof access. Taking a dry swallow as her blonde hair floated behind her. Her holy light flared and shimmered as her wings were fully extended. Those golden eyes danced so elegantly along the mirror as it floated before her. A luxurious smile lifted the corners of her lips as her eyes flickered over to him. Her tongue ran along her upper lip as she gave herself one final look over before she waved the mirror away. Her wings disappeared in bits of light as her hands rose. Her fingers making quick work of the gold buttons the size of a two pence British coin. Giving her head a little jerk upwards taunting him to look away as her hips swayed provocatively.

Her eyes burned in her hunger as she watched how those eyes of his widened as she pulled the fabric of her jacket away from her chest. Exposing Ira to her womanly curves as the sun danced along her naked chest. A soft whimper escaped her lips as her fingers gave her light pink nipples a gentle tug as the wind rolled her jacket along the roof before it soared through the air to where no man could ever know. "Tell me, am I not pretty?" Michelle asked, her lips curled taunting Ira to pluck at their lushness. "Am I not beautiful? Doesn't my body excite you?" she asked in a sultry tone, as her fingers lowered the zipper on her skirt. While yes, she could have easily snapped her fingers and be standing naked in front of him, the thought was highly appealing to her, it was just that she thought undressing for him would feel more erotic to Ira.

Ira didn't need to answer her question the swelling and flexing of his cock did that for him. His heart leaped to his throat as he felt her breasts lightly brushing along his chest as she stood before him. His eyes darted to the left as the palm of her hand struck the face of the wall as her left hand moved up his chest.

"Well Ira? Am I not beautiful?" Michelle asked, her lips curved seductively with each vowel.

"O-of course, you are," Ira stammered. When he first saw her, as he spied on his grandmother from the shadows, he didn't think he'd ever be this close to her, nor did he think she'd be the one whom God spoke to him about. He would have thought, given she was the one who tossed his grandmother into the pit, she wouldn't want to be here much less be pressing her sinful, nude body against his.

"Then why haven't you touched me yet?" Michelle asked, curiously. A warm smile rose along her lips as her eyes moved down his right arm. Slowly her hand reached out, her soft skin soaking in the warmth of his own as she brought his hand up. "Don't you want to touch them?" she asked, in a devilish light.

Ira's ears perked the moment his palm touched her left breast as a wanton moan escaped Michelle's lips. He began to wonder if all the angels' breasts were as sensitive as the other three he has had intimate relations with, and how much of a pervert his great-grandfather had to be to make them as such. However, who was he to complain about a woman's (human, demon, or angel), desires for him to feel them up.

"Doesn't it feel lovely in your hand?" Michelle asked, in a husky voice as Ira rolled her breast in a counterclockwise motion. Her hot breath flowed along his skin as her lips were only inches away from his. Michelle couldn't hold back any longer. She needed the release like her sisters before her had experienced beneath his guiding hand. Her tongue rolled in his mouth as she tasted his warmth, his strength, his very essence as she kissed him madly. "Mmmhmm." She moaned into his mouth as she felt his arms moving around her. Feeling her skin heat as she felt his hands gently squeezing her ass. Her golden eyes dazzled as their lips pulled away, her cheeks heated to a ruby hue, her lips hungered for more as she felt his bulge pressing against her. A sinful smile graced her lips as Ira's eyes rolled to the back of his head as her featherlight touch danced up the back of his cock. "How about we adjourn to the bed, hmm?" Michelle whispered in a wanton purr in his ear.

Ira's eyes blinked a few times wondering if what he was seeing was actually real or not. He tried not to look directly at the overly pink lace curtains that hung along the railings of the four-poster bed, its equally pink bed coverings, pillows, and the rain of pink rose petals that materialized from thin air just above the roof of the canopy of the bed. Ira's perverted mind began to ponder if all that pink would match up with how pink her cunt would be.

"Don't be so shocked Ira," Michelle said bashfully, as his left arm rested in the valley of her mountainous orbs. "All angels can use the power of creation," she said, her hands clasped his, praying that he wouldn't throw her away once they've been together like her father did after the fall. She didn't know if she could take the rejection if Ira did. "That includes you as well." Peering up, studying his face through the strands of her blonde hair. "How do you think you called your sword to you when you fought against Raphaela," Michelle said matter-of-factly.

"I honestly didn't really think about it," Ira chuckled uneasily. "All I was thinking about at the time was: Please don't kill me! Please don't kill me!" he said, trying to lighten the mood as he acted out what was going through his mind that day. His eyes cut over to her when she released the sweetest giggle he had ever heard before.

"Even so," Michelle cooed, "that was something else making us come down to save her from your..." closing the gap, biting her lip as her eyes peered down through that dark valley to the paradise that laid beneath it. "Devious, perverted... arousing display," Michelle purred lustfully.

"Oh?"

"Mmmhmm," Michelle nodded. Her hands curled around his shirt; she couldn't wait anymore she had to see if he was as good as she had seen. Raphaela and Gabriella couldn't be the only ones who had come to know what their true orgasms are like after so long.

Ira yelped in surprise as Michelle tossed him through the air. His head bouncing two inches away from the headboard. His eyes widened in shock and a little fear as he stared at himself in the reflection of the mirror that lined the underside of the canopy. His eyes darted down to the foot of the bed as Michelle's angelic powers began to rise. His head was on a swivel as the sound of the snap echoed through the layers of creation leaving him naked laying on that those rich sheets. Taking a dry swallow as Michelle crawled towards his ever-growing cock like a predator ready to pounce on her meal.

"Holy...!" Ira gasped loudly as Michelle inhaled his cock without warning. Instantly his body began to tremble as her tongue did things to his member that he doubted his own mother knew how to do. Peering weakly through his lashes, he saw how those golden eyes of hers pleaded with him to give her a taste. A taste that she hasn't experienced for countless centuries. "F... can't hold back..." Ira grunted as he felt his balls churning due to her masterful technique. Arching an eyebrow as she pulled off of his cock giggling as his last rope of cum splattered along the side of her left nostril and up her cheek.

"Can you go again?!" Michelle asked mystified, as Ira remained hard.

"Y-yeah," Ira answered not liking the look in her eyes as he said it.

"Can you make it big as well?" Michelle asked, all the while she rubbed his slick crown along her chin. A mischievous light played along her eyes as she would flick her tongue out just to tease him some more. Her eyes widened with glee as she almost went cross-eyed as she watched his cock grow from his eight-inch base to an outstanding fifteen inches. "Just perfect," Michelle sighed as her cheek brushed along the upper length of his cock.

"Okay, this just got weird," Ira muttered to himself as Michelle cooed sweetly to his cock like it was what she had always wanted. A chill crept up his spine as those golden glowing eyes peered over the tip of his rod.

"Say..." Her voice was musical on the air, yet Ira could hear the lust, the want, the need underlining it. "I've seen you eating my sisters out..." His cock slid through the cleavage of her breasts as she crawled up his body. The tip of her nose was a hairsbreadth from his as she stared down into his eyes. Her blonde hair spilled out around him. Their silken strands like fingers along the pillowcase. "So how about you put that tongue to work on my pussy. What do ya say?" Michelle asked, her smile widening at the thought of it.

"Sure..." Wondering why Michelle gave him the creeps. Was it because she hasn't had any for so long that the thought of having sex again overruled her rational mind? "Why don't..." Ira sucked in a breath as no sooner then he uttered those words Michelle's mound was filling his view. Those quivering eyes of hers spoke volumes to him. Telling him of how much she needed the release. Needed to feel that spark once again.

Feeling her thighs trembling as the pads of his fingers ran along her thighs. Watching how her clit twitched as he softly blew upon her hot mound. Seeing the spark of arousal travel through her hips, making her back arch, her breasts bounce and producing a moan from her lips as his tongue ran along those dew-covered labia. Noting how her hands gripped the headboard as he practiced the first technique his mother taught him how to do.

"Oh yes Ira!" Michelle screamed out. "That's it, taste my pussy, coat it in all of my juices," she said, breathing heavily. Seeing her broad smile staring down at her from the mirror. Blowing herself a kiss after she made sure her appearance was pristine before returning her attention back to the man between her legs. "Mmm... Fuck! Yes, yes, lick that pussy!" Michelle growled as her hips rocked on Ira's tongue. She stared down at her hands in total wonder as she felt her molecules vibrating. Tossing her head back as her angelic light erupted from her eyes and mouth.

Scurrying down his body, she couldn't wait any longer. Not after that, that one act told her he definitely was the one. Only her father, minus Ira, and her other sisters, could make angels come like that. Oh how, she was going to enjoy this. "Relax Ira," Michelle said seductively, as she posed the head of his cock at the entrance to her love tunnel. "And just enjoy the heavenly ride," she said, casting him a small smirk as she inched down his hard pole. "Oh Father!" Michelle moaned as she reached the halfway mark. Her eyes went wide, her mouth hung agape, her tongue curled out as her cunt swallowed all of his length into her tight canal. "You feel so good inside of me," she said sweetly, her hands gently caressing his chest as her hips rocked back and forth.

"So... damn... tight," Ira grunted through clenched teeth.

"But don't you like how my tight little pussy..." Leaning forward, bracing her hands on either side of his head. Gliding her cunt along the entirety of his cock just so every inch of it would know her womanhood intimately. "Feels as it touches, caresses, hugs that huge cock?" Michelle asked, already knowing the answer as she listened to his moans. "Touching me in places that only you can achieve," she said lovingly, as she caressed his right cheek. Inching downwards, she knew she had to get him away from her sister. Lucifer would only lead him down the path of destruction. That was something she couldn't allow, after all he was her family, and she fights for her family. Taking hold of his hands, pressing them hard against her breasts as she bounced on that thick pole of his. It was near. She could feel it bubbling inside of her as the head of his cock closed the breach between their two spirits.

Ira quickly turned his head to the right as Michelle exploded into a cloud of azalea pink vapor. He so didn't want to get a nose full of angel gas, although he was sure his grandmother would get a kick out of it if it ever happened. Tilting his head to the side, as he sensed her ethereal body was gazing at herself in the mirror. Arching an eyebrow as a gaseous image of her corporal form was formed on her gaseous surface as it stared down at him.

"Thank you, Ira," Michelle said, her smoky fingers ran down his cheek, along his jaw bringing his chin closer towards her lips. Her essence swirled around his body lifting him off the bed. She knew she had to be the first. She knew she had to be the one that fulfilled her father's wishes. It wasn't hard for her to realize why her father had set this all up. So, she knew it had to be her that gave her father his very first newest soldier in a war that may never come. "For giving me this wonderful gift," Michelle cooed as her gaseous form messaged his rod so she could receive his seed of life. A smile formed on her lips as she felt him nearing his peak. A peak that she couldn't wait to experience. Feeling her essence absorbing his cum as it erupted from the tip of his cock.

soul71
soul71
6,765 Followers
123456...8