Porn Star Family Pt. 17

Story Info
Seven Sisters of the Underworld.
28.1k words
4.84
32.4k
72

Part 17 of the 20 part series

Updated 09/22/2023
Created 04/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,762 Followers

Porn Star Family part 17

Seven Sisters of the Underworld

By

Soul71

Thanks to WAA01 for the edits.

******

"And there came seven spirit females bound and woven together, fair in appearance and comely. And, I, Solomon, seeing them, questioned them and said: "Who are ye?" But they, with one accord, said with one voice: "We are of the thirty-three elements of the cosmic ruler of the darkness." And the first said: "I am Deception." The second said: "I am Strife." The third: "I am Klothod, which is battle." The fourth: "I am Jealousy." The fifth: "I am Power." The sixth: "I am Error." The seventh: "I am the worst of all, and our stars are in heaven. Seven stars humble in sheen, and all together. And we are called as it were goddesses. We change our place all and together, and together we live, sometimes in Lydia, sometimes in Olympus, sometimes in a great mountain."

The Testament of Solomon verse 34

~~~~~~~

Chapter One

Placebo's 'Running Up That Hill' rang out along the sulfur laced sky of Hell as Zophiel's smile lit up the air. Laughing joyously as she peered behind her as Ira kept up with her. Knowing while he no longer held the power of a Seraphim, his body, once tasted, would soon hunger to return to that perfect state. Tucking her six wings in, rolling her body, her hands taking hold of Ira's shoulders plunging them both into an uncontrollable spinning dive. Her 32H breasts pancaked out as she pressed her chest hard against Ira's chest. Her tongue explored the warmth of his mouth while his right hand pressed high on her back while his left took command of her ass. Feeling her angelic nectar gathering awaiting for the time she would feel his lips upon her mound that hasn't been touched in eons.

Giggling mischievously as her wings unfolded, releasing her hold on him. Feeling so naughty at the shocked look in his eyes as he fell the three feet to the desolate stone below him. With a snap of her fingers the meager clothing, in truth, it was only Ira's boxers, vanished from existence. Running her teeth along her lower lip, her bare foot pressing Ira back onto the stone when he tried to lift himself up. "Nah-uh, my li'l Nagdaium', you're right where I want you," Zophiel cooed, the burning light of her hunger shimmered in her eyes. Recounting what Gabriella had taunted, a seductive smile formed on her lips pondering what the child born from the first angel of creation and the first Nagdaium' would be like. "You did promise you would..." Waving her hand down her body, removing her amethyst and white robe, if you can call two pieces of cloth that barely covered her 32H breasts leaving a very wide 'V' down the middle of her chest down to the top of her mons Venus only to be held taut to her body by a gold chain belt, a robe. Ornate gold shoulder armor sat tightly to her body; matching gold winged bracelets adorned her wrists mirroring her tiara from her body. "Taste this, didn't you Ira?" Zophiel inquired, running her fingers through her platinum thatch of hair along her mons Venus. Her golden eyes ran down his reverse C-shaped horns, the halo that foretold of his angelic side, the burning crown of Hell below it, and his snow-white hair. Drinking in her fill as those gold-ruby eyes gazed up at her. Feeling her cunt throbbing in anticipation of what those lips of his, more importantly what his tongue, would feel like in her angelic peach.

"I did, that's true, so why don't you plant that pussy right here," Ira spoke, his finger tapping his lips. Seeing Zophiel's widening smile when those words left his lips.

"Do you think you can handle the taste of the angel of Fate's pussy?" Zophiel asked, in a wanton purr.

"I'll risk it," Ira said, with a cocky smile. After all the threat to the world was over, his grandmother would get some relief from her punishment as would the other fallen angels, even Zophiel, with the deal he had made with Yahweh. Why not enjoy the delights of what Zophiel was offering him? The back of his head hit the stone when Zophiel's face appeared a hair's breadth from his. His eyes glanced to the right and the left as she planted her hands. Feeling the silkiness of her thighs when they brushed along his hips, the softness of her breast as they pressed into him. Watching how Zophiel dispelled her wings.

"Do you know why I brought you to the deepest part of Hell?" Zophiel asked, rolling her hips forward, rubbing her cunt along Ira's stomach marking him in her scent.

"No... but I'm going to assume you go big bada boom as well?" Ira stated referencing the line from Fifth Element.

"Mmm... more," Zophiel purred in his ear. "Do you like the feel of my pussy Ira? Would you always please it?" Referencing their immortality.

"I might be a lot of things, but stupid isn't one of them," Ira said, with a coy smirk.

"Mmm..." Pushing herself up, the light of Hell bathed her body, a sultry smile graced her lips as she rocked her hips, giving Ira a preview of how good she would look when she was riding his cock. Her hands lightly ran along his chest. Knowing he would need help gathering the power needed to stave off her father and his forces as well as Lucifer's. She had long since seen this day coming when she was cast out of Heaven. It was her Fate, as odd as that was. Yet as she fell to the deepest parts of Hell, she had caught a glimpse of something that would keep the two powers in balance. She just didn't know it would be Ira that would be the power player. "Am I beautiful, Ira?" Zophiel asked, in a bashful tone.

"This a trick question?" Ira inquired with a pointed look, knowing if anyone saw her and thought she wasn't then they needed to have their eyes checked. Seeing her blushing cheeks, noting how she reached back behind her feeling her featherlight touch upon his hardening rod. Feeling it growing to her desired length. His eyes rolled into the back of his head when Zophiel ran his stout rod between her ass cheeks.

"So many angels want this, Ira, some far prettier than I..."

"Yet, I don't see any here, just you," Ira cut her off. Running his hands up her stomach, feeling how heavy those orbs of hers were as he cradled them in his hand.

"Will you give me what my sisters have?" Zophiel asked, noting his perplexed look. "A child, Ira, will you give me one?"

"You sure you want to carry my child?"

"Mmmhmm," Zophiel hummed before her image shimmered out of view. Whimpering when she reappeared with her mound a hair's breadth away from Ira's lips. Feeling his hot breath along her heated mound. "Taste me, Ira," she pleaded in need after so many eons of not feeling her father's touch. Ira might not be Yahweh, yet he was the Prince of Heaven even if he couldn't enter that Holy city. Her moans traveled across the hellish landscape at the touch of Ira's lips. Her pounding hand sent cracks along the surface as Ira brought her such bliss. Her angelic light flared out, incinerating any foolish demon in its path. "More, Ira, I need more!" Zophiel begged wiggling her wet dripping cunt before his eyes. Ira was all the more willing to give her what she wanted.

A coy smirk rose the corner of his lips when Ira had her writhing on his tongue. Feeling that angelic mound tightening around it when his forked tongue rolled within her heat. Yet she wasn't the only one getting pleasure, oh no, Zophiel was showing Ira just how she had sucked her father off when it was only her and her mother. Just like all her sisters her mother was cast out given how she was the one that created Lilith the first woman. Like Lilith, Ba'al wouldn't submit to her father, like Lilith wouldn't submit to Adam. Yahweh just didn't like to announce that he had help creating the Heavens that he had usurped from the Pagan gods. And so, as the centuries passed, man slowly forgot that Yahweh, or God, had a wife, the text being constantly rewritten to show that Yahweh was the only one in the Heavens. Zophiel could never understand why mortals would leave out the truth to suit their view of how they came to be.

Zophiel's eyes rolled in the back of her head as Ira's cum flooded her mouth. Staring hungrily at Ira's slick cock when once it left her lips. Licking up its length, hearing Ira's moan of pleasure, just like she wanted to hear. After all, she could no longer return to Heaven, and she was planning never to lose out on this again. Her golden eyes stared down at Ira when she positioned herself over his still hard cock. Something she was grateful to his incubus side for. She would hate to have to wait to finally feel that connection she had lost in her fall. Her three sets of wings unfurled and flared out as she plunged down on that thick root of his. Elation marred her face as Zophiel tossed back her head and moaned loudly in sweet bliss. Feeling all of his fifteen inches in her tight, angelic cunt. Feeling Ira's hands gripping her thighs tightly as her folds squeezed that steel rod. The sounds of her heavy hanging breasts filled the air as they thumped against her ribs as she rocked on that cock of his. Feeling her nectar coating Ira's tool, her hand resting on his chest as she gave everything of herself to him. Feeling her vibration increasing, the spark leaping across the connection that all angels feel when their true orgasms were near.

"Shield your eyes, Ira!" Zophiel screamed out as her angelic light streamed forth from her wings as her ethereal form exploded. Her amethyst gasified form raced across the land destroying everything it touched in her orgasmic eruption in a five hundred mile radius. Absorbing Ira's cum into her essence as it shot into the air in time with her own climax. Her ghostly fingers trailed down Ira's right cheek when her ethereal form gazed down at him. Knowing their daughter would soon be born. "Thank you, Ira," noting how his eyes slyly looked around at the now empty space, "now you know why I brought you here. I am the first angel in creation. My orgasms are more..."

"Explosive," Ira finished for her with a smirk on his lips.

"I hope I haven't frightened you off," Zophiel cooed, her spectral form kept Ira from falling into the crater her orgasm had form.

"Never," Ira stated, feeling his angelic energies on his skin at Zophiel's touch. Knowing he was going to have to have a talk with Yahweh about their orgasms. He knew if the other Seraphim orgasmed like Metatron and Zophiel Atlantis would be a pile of rubble just like when Metatron had taken him back in time to before Yahweh had pulled it below the waves.

"Good. Let's go again!" Zophiel exclaimed when her corporal body reformed.

******

Ira was flying through the circles of Hell to return to the mortal world after he had filled Zophiel's womb two more times with his cum, looking for a way back without asking his grandmother. He had to learn this on his own. He had to be able to hold his own against both Heaven and Hell now. First things first, he needed another soul. However, Ira sensed something, something old, something on the level of Yahweh, approaching him. Yet he knew what Yahweh's presence felt like, this wasn't even close to it. Before he could make a break from it Ira was engulfed in darkness.

"A gift for you." An unknown female voice spoke. Tilting his head to the side as a signet ring floated before him. It's silvery metal flashed; the dark red ruby pulled at his demonic side as Ira's eyes fell upon the ring. The seal of Solomon was etched along it's jeweled surface. "Take it, you will need it for what is coming. Think of home." With that the cryptic voice departed Ira raced to catch the falling ring before the fires of Hell consumed it.

"What the hell am I supposed to do with this?" Ira muttered aloud as he stared at the ring in his hand. "I hope Samuel's back, this is so up his alley," he stated, wondering if he just pictured his home... "Okay, that happened," Ira uttered standing nude in his backyard. Dashing into his house, a warm smile graced his lips as he heard his grandmother moaning in bliss. "They do have a lot to catch up on. I'll let them be, got plans anyway," he said to himself. Being as quiet as he could, he wasn't about to ruin this for her, he was happy that he could relieve some of her pain. She was his grandmother after all, even if she was the Devil, literally. He did love her. Hurriedly dressing, knowing he had to see Samuel today, given his mother, sister, and Vikki would be returning in a day or two. He couldn't be darting around the world while they were here. He had to keep his mother and sister safe no matter what. Slipping back out of the house as quietly as he had entered. Opening his mind, searching for Samuel's presence before disappearing into the ether.

******

Chapter Two

Salem, Goodall residence...

"Ira?! Please tell me the world isn't in danger again?" Kelly bemoaned when she answered the door. "It's only been a few days!"

"No," chuckling, "nothing like that," Ira said, with a friendly smile. His brown eyes ran over her strawberry blonde hair, her green eyes and her welcoming smile. He tried not to ogle her 32B breasts, yet the smell of sex on her was making his incubus rather horny.

"Then what's this about?" Kelly asked, inviting him in.

"Is Samuel around?" Ira asked, feeling his cheeks heat and his cock throbbing when he noted Charlotte sitting on the couch with Wendy in her lap. Remembering the masterful blowjob she had given him after the battle with Onoskelis and her minions. His head shot up as Maria howled in joy. "Yes, Samuel! Fucking cum in me!" Ira's forked tongue flickered out feasting on the sex in the air. "Well, that answers that question," Ira stated, causing the three women to giggle.

"Maybe we can help you until Samuel is done sating Maria's hunger," Charlotte purred in a teasing light. Her raven hair brushed along her 36D breasts while her brown eyes held an amused light in them at Ira's bashfulness.

"You never told me what you were anyway," Wendy said, speaking up.

"Nagdaium'," Ira stated matter-of-factly, taking the seat Kelly had offered.

"What's that?" Wendy asked, confused.

"An angel/demon/human hybrid."

"O-okay, but what sort of demon?" Wendy inquired; her curiosity pegged.

"Incubus."

"A sex demon?" Wendy gasped, a wide smile on her face. "No wonder you can't keep your eyes off my daughter and sister."

"What?! They're hot, I'm not going to apologize for that," Ira retorted matching Wendy's smile.

"So, you feed on sex like we do?" To this Ira nodded. "What else can you do?"

"You really want to know?" Ira asked, feeling his cheeks heating having this conversation with Samuel's mother who nodded. "I can increase my size," his eyes darted down to his groin, "to whatever length my partner at the time likes."

"Really?!" Kelly perked at that news. "Say if I wanted to ride a twelve inch cock, right now, you could do that?"

"Obviously," Ira glanced down as his cock automatically grew in his pants. Glancing up at Kelly's whistle as her eyes noted its outline.

"I hope you aren't looking to replace me; I'd be hurt." Samuel's voice was carried on the air before he appeared in the room.

"Never, Sammy," Kelly cooed, blowing him a kiss. "I love your cock, there's nothing like it."

"Glad to hear it," Samuel teased, walking behind the couch. His glowing cobalt, magic infused, blue eyes fell on Ira as the two most powerful entities on Earth stared at one another. "So... not whisking me away this time, huh?"

"No, no dire warnings, no killing evil angels, I simply dropped in to see if I could woo Kelly and Charlotte away from you," Ira jested. The smirk on Samuel's lips told him he was welcomed to try. "What happened to you after the battle I came by but you weren't even on Earth?" he asked, watching Samuel walking around the couch.

"Had to pay my debt," Samuel said, ominously.

"Nothing too life threatening I hope," Ira said, noticing the rings he had were gone from his fingers.

"Depends on what you would call life threatening," Samuel said, remembering how Hekatê would have suffocated him with her thighs, when she locked her legs around his head, if he wasn't already one of the undead.

"Right," Ira drew out the word. "So not even going to ask."

"Best you don't," Charlotte said, sternly.

"So, what brings you here, Ira? I thought after the battle we wouldn't see each other again," Samuel spoke peering at him.

"Well, I would like to be friends, you know, we didn't go through all that and not form some kind of bond," Ira said, rubbing the back of his head. Hoping that he could come to rely on Samuel for this supernatural weirdness that has become his life as of late. Given that Samuel has far, far more experience than he has. "But that's not why I'm here."

"Oh, not here to get my sister and aunt between the sheets?" Samuel asked, teasingly. Smirking as both of them shot him that look he knows all too well.

"Nope, not this time, don't worry ladies, I'll whisk you away," Ira flirted, winking at them.

"Oh, I like him," Wendy giggled.

"I'm wondering if you know what this is?" Ira asked, pulling out the ring. Instantly noting how Kelly's, Charlotte's, and Wendy's eyes widened when he held it out to Samuel.

"Sammy, isn't that..." Kelly's voice grew still sensing the magic dwelling in the ring.
"Yeah, so it appears," Samuel agreed when he plucked the ring from Ira's hand. "Who gave this to you?" he asked, pointedly.

"Don't know," Ira admitted with a shrug seeing their looks of disbelief. "Hey, some strange female voice just came out of nowhere and was like here have this and poof," making the gesture with his hands, "so what is it?"

"The Seal of Solomon, or the ring of Solomon," Samuel stated, "whichever name you want to give it."

"Like the dude from the Bible?" Ira groaned, running his hand down his face when Samuel nodded.

"There has to be a reason this was given to you," Samuel said, dropping the ring back into Ira's hand.

"The voice did say something was coming," Ira muttered. "Not something like before, think something in my wheelhouse," he said with uncertainty, when they peered at him.

"But you don't know if you have the strength for it," Samuel added.

"Yeah, I'm just not used to the idea of making deals with people. Seems so... evil," Ira stated seeing those arching eyebrows on Kelly's and Charlotte's faces.

"Yet, you're a demon," Kelly said, in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Quarter demon," Ira corrected.

"Huh? How can you be only a quarter demon?"

"I was born Nephilim, let's just say someone I know thought turning me into an incubus would keep me safe not realizing it would awaken my angelic half. Hence you get me," Ira said, gesturing to himself.

"So if this person didn't turn you..." Charlotte rolled her hand for clarification.

"I would be living out a normal human life right about now and not chatting with Yahweh, angels, demons, this cold, hurtful vampire here," Ira said, pointing his thumb at Samuel. Smiling wickedly at Samuel when his family giggled along.

"Well, since you proclaim to woo my sister and aunt away, you wouldn't mind me taking a crack at your mother and sister would you," Samuel retorted his sex magic along with his vampiric seduction powers shimmered along his eyes.

Ira noted the sultry looks in Kelly's and Charlotte's eyes as they gazed at Samuel. His incubus powers were strong, yet even they couldn't beat out those two powers combined. "I don't know Samuel, sis is a lesbian and Mom... well, you might get her, but you don't have the size she likes," Ira said, with a cocky smirk.

"We'll see..."

"No you won't," Wendy huffed crossing her little arms. "You have enough women, Samuel; you needn't get into a dicking contest with your friend."

soul71
soul71
6,762 Followers
123456...8