Porn Star Family Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, put them on." Seeing Anael nod when Lucifer held her finger against her lips.

"Ira!" Bridgett and Vikki squealed in unison as their voices came over the line. "We miss you! We can't wait to come home!"

"Hello, sis, Vikki, how's Vegas?" Ira asked, eager for some normalcy in his life. He also noted how his grandmother stared at the ring on his right ring finger yet didn't say a word while he was on the phone.

"Hot. But it would have been better if you came with," Bridgett said, in a bashful tone, with Vikki humming an 'Mmmhmm'.

"That so?"

"Yes, baby, this week we've been so horny. You know no man gets us off like you do, Ira," Cora cut in.

"I'm surprised you all didn't have men coming and going," Ira said, chuckling when all three shouted 'Ira!' "So when are you getting in?"

"Early, don't worry, honey, you sleep in, we'll be getting in very early. I want to surprise you," Cora said in a sultry tone.

"We," Bridgett corrected.

"I see, I see, missed me, huh?" Ira mused with a smile on his face.

"You know we did, Ira," Vikki spoke, "you should see how hard their nipples are and the drooling."

"Vikki!" Bridgett gasped.

"You know you want that cock," Vikki teased.

"You don't have to tell him," Bridgett stammered.

"Baby, when we get home and after our little reunion, can we talk just the two of us?" Cora asked, in this lovey-dovey voice.

"Sure, Mom, so is that before or after I make you squeal," Ira teased.

"Ira!" He heard the want and lust in his mother's voice when that word left her lips in a hungry whisper. Noting how Anael was looking at him he knew she wanted to say something, yet remained silent. However, his eyes shot down when her hand softly rubbed his groin. Arching an eyebrow when Anael flashed him that wicked smirk of hers. Shooting his grandmother a look when she was egging Anael on. Biting his lip as Anael's lips wrapped around his soft member. Seeing the mischievousness in Lucifer's eyes when her hands were on the back of Anael's head, providing the proper movement to teach Anael how to do it right. "You promise you will, right?"

"Sure, squirting first thing in the morning is on the to-do list," Ira said, sinfully. Arching an eyebrow at his grandmother when she used her powers to remove his clothes. Biting the inside of his cheek as Anael's head rocked on his pole. Oddly, she hadn't increased it to some abnormal size he was used to supporting given his numerous sexual encounters with supernatural beings. His hand ran along her snow-white hair. Her squeal was muffled by his cock in her mouth when he took hold of her left horn.

"Ira? What was that noise?" Bridgett cut in.

Ira stared down at his daughter as her eyes fluttered as his fingertips lightly danced along her horn. Watching how her right hand was between her legs playing with herself while he slowly thrusted his cock into her mouth. "Oh, just keeping grandma entertained to keep the beatings to a minimum," Ira stated, grinning widely at Lucifer when she rolled her eyes. He wasn't about to tell them his first born was currently sucking his dick while he was on the phone with them. Ira really didn't think that would go over to well with his mother.

"You better save enough for your confused sister," Bridgett pouted over the phone.

"Always, sis," Ira stated, his forked tongue flickering out tasting Anael's sex on the air. Those blood-red eyes of hers staring up at him showing her bliss within their depths at the fact she could please her father. Those eyes begging him to watch as she touched herself. To watch her as she came just for him. Then the sheer elation on Anael's face when he unleashed his load into her awaiting mouth. His eyes following Anael as she scurried to his bed, pointing her ass at him, letting Ira watch as she played with her virgin mound. Then glancing back down when his grandmother ran the pad of her finger along the meatus of his crown.

"Okay, Ira, we're going to get off of here, we have a long drive back; we'll be home soon. I love you, Ira."

"Love you, too, Mom, and you, sis," a devilish grin formed on his face when Vikki produced a little whine at being left out, "you, too, Vikki," Ira said, before hanging up his phone. "Huh, guess they really couldn't wait to come home, if they're going to drive for fifteen hours in one day," he said to himself. Lightly kissing his grandmother as she stepped up to him. Pressing those 32FF breasts of hers into his chest.

"Please, Daddy, please taste me like you do Mom," Anael pleaded, her need for release was evident in the tone of her voice.

"You better take care of our daughter, Ira. Don't be like my father in leaving his children wanting for his touch," Lucifer cooed, her fingertips trailed along Ira's jaw as she walked to his bed. Her hand lightly moved along her daughter's back as she sat on the back of her legs beside Anael. Smiling warmly at her grandson, waiting for him to fulfil his duties as the new scion.

"Oh, yes, Daddy!" Anael moaned out as Ira ran his tongue up her moist little peach. Panting heavily into the covers, reaching between her legs, her fingers gently stroking the underside of his chin just so she could touch her father while he gave her the ultimate pleasure. Her body shuddered, her groan was loud as it filled his room and house once Ira rolled his forked tongue within her hot little mound. Her eyes flew wide, a sensation she's never felt before bubbled within the core of her heat when Ira's tongue licked and rolled along a little rough patch within her hot, molten, honey pot she never knew existed. "Daddy!" Anael cried out as the biggest orgasm she's ever had thundered through her body.

"Did that feel good, baby?" Lucifer asked, smiling down motherly at her daughter.

"Mmmhmm," Anael hummed, her body quaking, sucking on her lower lip at the pleasure that was flooding her body at that moment.

"Do you want to go further?" Lucifer asked, a proud smile formed on her lips at her daughter's nod.

"Well, Ira, do you feel like taking your daughter's virginity?" Lucifer asked, seeing his brown eyes peering at her from over Anael's ass.

"Wait. Is that possible?" Ira asked, perplexed.

"It is," Lucifer nodded, "Anael is, after all, one-eighth human. So, Ira, why don't you make our daughter into a woman." A loving light played along her golden eyes as Ira rose to his full humanoid height.

"No wonder you tasted so sweet," Ira mused, running his hand along his daughter's ass.

"Thank you, Daddy, I want you to be pleased with me," Anael said, peering out of the corner of her right eye at him while her left side of her face rested against his mattress.

"It might hurt a little bit honey, but I'm here," Lucifer stated, affectionally brushing her daughter's hair from her cheek.

"You know, for the Devil, you're awful sweet, Luci," Ira teased, seeing his grandmother's cheeks heat as he ran the head of his rod through his daughter's labia.

"I'm still an angel, Ira, I might have fallen from grace, but I haven't forgotten how to show mercy to my family who stands with me," Lucifer stated, holding out her hand to him, and taking Anael's so they all could be connected in this act. Feeling her daughter's grip tightening, to how she bit her lip, the way her eyes quivered in pain as Ira broke her hymen. Noting how Ira was going slow, to ease their daughter into accepting his rod. She knew why she didn't morph his cock to anything longer than six inches. Subconsciously, Anael must have known her first time would be painful, or as painful as it can be, for one of her kind. Noticing her gold ichor dripping onto the bed, the sign of Anael's immortality. It wasn't long before her daughter started to lightly moan. Knowing her mind must be racing at what being with her father was like as compared to what she herself had experienced with her fingers. Arching an eyebrow when her daughter buried her face into the mattress and squealed in her angelic voice as she came.

"Please, Daddy, more, I want more," Anael panted in want.

"More what?"

"Please, make it bigger, I'm ready," Anael stated in determination to please her father like everyone else had done.

"You sure?" Ira asked, unsure if that was a wise call.

"Mmmhmm, I'm your first born, I can take it," Anael uttered sternly. "Father!" she howled in bliss once Ira increased his length to eight inches and added two more inches to his girth. "Please, Daddy, don't take it out. You're fucking me so good!" Anael pleaded.

"Remember, honey, when he cums you need to will yourself not to get pregnant," Lucifer said, in a motherly voice seeing Anael nod in understanding.

"Daddy!" Anael squealed, her lower legs kicked, drumming on his bed, when Ira reached around and gently rubbed her clit. Releasing a demonic wail as her core detonated, sending her cream surging down her canal, painting her father's cock in her orgasmic juices. "I feel it!" she exclaimed in joy as Ira's hot cum struck the back of her womb.

Ira rested in his reading chair, noting how Anael had this satisfied smile on her lips as her head rested on Lucifer's lap while her knees were bent close to her stomach. Her eyes never leaving him as his cum oozed out of her once virgin cunt. Watching how his grandmother gently stroked Anael's hair as she peered down at her like he has seen all his life before he had become what he was.

"Ira?" He knew this was coming ever since she had seen the ring.

"Hmm?"

"Where did you get it?" Lucifer asked, her golden eyes glanced up at him.

"I don't know."

"That ring just doesn't appear out of nowhere Ira, who gave it to you? Was it my sisters?" Lucifer inquired, her tone turning hard.

"Honestly, I have no clue who gave it to me," Ira said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Huh?!" Lucifer was very perplexed at that moment. The ring was buried with Solomon when he died, in a tomb beneath his mines warded against angels and demons so neither could claim the ring as their own. "Explain."

"After me and Zophiel were done doing," pointing to his cum still leaking out of Anael, "while trying to find my way out of Hell, since someone didn't bother to tell me how to," Ira jested, seeing his grandmother blushing madly at that. "Then I'm surrounded by darkness and this female voice appeared that said: A gift for you. Take it, you will need it for what is coming. And that voice and darkness just vanished like it wasn't even there, just this," he said, holding up his hand, the late morning light playing along the ring.

"You need to be careful Ira, they will come," Lucifer said, ominously.

"Huh?"

"The Seven Sisters of the Underworld, they will come now." Ira glanced up as an ancient tome appeared out of thin air. Catching it in his hands once it fully materialized. "Read it, Ira, read all of the true Testament of Solomon. Do not take them lightly," Lucifer warned.

"Aw, come on, I just helped to save the world! Can I at least go one week without facing my own death?!" Ira bemoaned. "It's not funny!" he huffed when his grandmother chuckled.

"What do you expect Ira, you've become a power player now. You've been hand chosen by Yahweh, himself, to keep our two factions from bringing on the end times. It's natural for you to be sought out. Be warned though; even the Wisdom of Solomon wasn't enough to outsmart the Sisters, at least not all of them. So keep your guard up," Lucifer spoke giving her grandson the advice he would need. "Can I ask, Ira? If you didn't see this person, did you feel them? What did it feel like to you?" she asked, seeing his nod.

"Sort of like Yahweh, but not Yahweh, if that makes any fucking sense!" Ira stated throwing up his hands in frustration. Not seeing the shocked look in his grandmother's eyes when he said that.

"Come, Anael, we must go," Lucifer stated patting her daughter's shoulder. "I don't know when I'll be back, but I will," she whispered lightly kissing Ira's lips before fading from reality.

"What?!" Ira muttered in confusion. "Why must my life have so much weirdness in it!" he groaned loudly. Sighing into his chest, setting the book aside, and getting to his feet. "I wonder if Samuel has this problem," Ira grumbled walking to his bathroom to take a shower.

"Hey, Samuel, sorry for calling," Ira said, running his damp towel along the back of his head as he walked into his room.

"What can I do for you, Ira?"

"Have you ever heard of entities called the Seven Sisters of the Underworld?" Ira asked, tossing his towel into the corner were all his dirty clothes found themselves.

"Can't say that I have, why? I take it this is what you're facing now?"

"Yeah," Ira sighed in annoyance.

"You don't sound thrilled about knowing who is your enemy."

"You know, ever since I became like this, it's been one near death experience after another, I would just like to have a normal week for once! Is that too much to ask?!" Ira said, letting off steam.

"Yeah, I know the feeling."

"Not to be nosy or anything, how long will you all be in Greece for?" Ira asked, taking an interest in his new friend's life.

"Week, maybe two."

"Hope Kelly and Charlotte enjoy themselves, tell them I'll be waiting for them," Ira joked, hearing Samuel's chuckle. Smirking when he heard Kelly's voice over the line uttering the words; 'either nut up or shut up', in a teasing banter of course. "I'll try not to intrude on your vacation, but would it be alright if I called if I need help just to try to understand things?" he asked, his uncertainty if he could do this on his own laced his words.

"Sure, Ira, if it gets too much. You do that teleport thing..." Ira smiled from ear to ear when he heard that loud body slap. "We'll come and help, just not all day, they'll kill me if I ruin their vacation."

"You faced down Onoskelis and survived, and they scare you?"

"Duh?! Have you seen them angry!?" Ira felt himself laughing as he heard Wendy chasing Samuel around as he shook his head.

"I appreciate it, Samuel," Ira said, once the commotion had eased.

"Any time, Ira."

"Bye, Ira, be safe, come see us when you can!"

"Bye, Wendy, I will." Peering down at his phone in his hand, it felt good to be able to talk to someone that wasn't a part of his mythos and knew the risks that had to be taken. Hoping that they would be safe on their vacation. Quickly digging out a clean shirt and pants, knowing he was going to have to do laundry when he got back. Grabbing his phone once he was fully dressed hoping that he would come as he headed off to the last place he spoke to his great-grandfather.

******

Chapter Four

Mount Horeb...

Ira stood staring down at the vast plains below the fabled mountain. Wondering how Moses felt as he stood there like he was, knowing this was one of the few places on Earth where Yahweh dwelled. Bringing his hand up, feeling the vast energies brimming inside of him. Knowing what he was now was vastly superior to what he was as a Dominion class of angel. Still, he knew it wasn't enough, it wasn't enough to protect his family from both Yahweh, and the Devil, or anything else seeking to harm his family. Yet, it was a step in the right direction. As much as he hated to admit it, Missy was right. He had to get stronger no matter how much it seemed wrong to him to enslave souls to simply increase his power. He wasn't going to be like Missy. Choosing who he wanted at a whim. No. There had to be something, something that made him want to bring them back to give them a second chance at life. He wasn't going to use them like Missy used hers. He just needed their souls, not their servitude. However, before he tackled that project he had to finish the task before him.

"Yahweh! Yahweh!" Ira shouted to the heavens. His bonfire colored eyes scanned the sky, peering behind him looking at that same bush that his great-grandfather had appeared out of and yet silence was his answer. "Please, I need to speak with you!" Throwing up his arms as a blinding light appeared above him.

"Rejoice! For you stand before the Seraphim, Seraphina." While her voice was sweet and alluring to the ear, yet her tone was hard and authoritative. "I have answered your call, Suriel Zol." Ira took a hard swallow, only two times has an angel said his own angelic name, the first one was trying to kill him. His breath was stolen as he lowered his arms. A winged crown, whose wings resembled flames, if he looked close enough Ira could have sworn they were actual living fire. His eyes moved along her greenish hair that transitioned to a pinkish-red halfway down her hair that ended in the middle of her chest. The trilliant gem that sat were her third eye was held his gaze as the sunlight played along its red surface. Her angelic face was as stunning as all the other angels he has seen if it wasn't for her 'resting bitch' face she was wearing at the moment. Her duel colored set of six wings that matched the color of her hair, just like how her roots were light green, the upper half of her wings were of a hunter green while the lower half were more of a burgundy color, flapped as she hovered above him. A collar of heavenly gold protected her neck starting from three inches below her jawline down her chest stopping a quarter way down the cleavage of her breasts.

Attached to it was a rose tinted bronze breastplate, etched on its surface were wings that bordered the edge of the gold collar. That hid her rather small (Given who was their creator was, was an odd thing to see), bust yet larger than Gabriella's. Gradually tapering down to about eight inches across her midsection leaving the sides of her stomach exposed. Noting the three gold beaded strands held secured by two equally matched rose tinted bronze rivets, each row of rivets were separated by an inch. The first strand hung down an inch, the second one increased the length to four inches, while the last strand hung down below her navel, if an angel had a navel, which they don't. Her dark brown leather skirt swayed in the hot breeze, A-slits ran up along the front of her legs, giving Ira an idea how soft, how strong those alluring legs would be when they were wrapped around him. Held taut to her waist by a branded leather belt. Matching sleeves with gold etched along her wrist and middle of her biceps where they ended adorned her slender yet powerful arms. In her left hand she held a staff, whose shaft was black as night with heavenly steel links forged together that held the crown, that oddly looked like an angel made out of the same material the links were, with its wings unfurled, its hands high above its head holding a glowing gem that held the power of heaven within it.

"What business do you have with He who is I am?" Seraphina asked, in a stern voice, while her golden eyes ran down his body. Recounting how she and her other sisters had stormed the garden to find her sister with child along with her younger sister in the early stages of her own pregnancy. Remembering how they all were stunned and very angry that Metatron and Gabriella would withhold this information from them while they lingered in Heaven trying to entice their father into joining them. "Speak, Suriel Zol, I know I am beautiful, yet that doesn't mean your tongue has forgotten how to work," Seraphina cooed, with a coy smirk. Arching an eyebrow when Ira simply matched her own smirk.

"Seraphina, was it?" Ira uttered trying not to get hard wondering what it would be like having those lips around his pole.

"Yes, come, Nagdaium', I haven't all eternity to wait for you to answer my question."

"I don't think you'd want to carry my message to Yahweh, it's rather personal, on your part," Ira teased in a sinful tone.

123456...8