Porn Star Family Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no, I don't think Samuel wants to be referred to as a chick," Ira chuckled, "he's this guy who helped to put Onoskelis back to sleep, who happens to be a sex witch and a vampire, daywalker to be precise," he stated, seeing both her succubus and her gothic nature perking up at the mention of those two words. "They went on vacation to relax after the battle... so, umm... do you... would..." Vikki's eyes grew wide, her smile formed with a devilish touch to it as the corners of her lips lifted into a smile.

"Ira, are you actually asking me out on a date?" Vikki asked, the sparkle of happiness danced in her eyes.

"I... mean if you want to..."

"Vikki?" Bridgett called out sleepily.

"In here love, come join us, while the water's hot," Vikki called out to her. "I'd love to Ira, you let me know when and I'll clear my calendar," she purred, wondering who this man could be. Knowing she was going to have to speak with her sisters once she was out of the shower. Winking at him as they heard Bridgett's approaching footsteps.

"I hope there's room for one more?" Bridgett asked, in a sultry tone as her raven hair brushed against the bottoms of her ears. Her brown eyes hungrily drinking in the sight before her.

"Sure, sis, come in, I was getting out," Ira said, stepping out of the shower. "I got her all warmed up for you," he whispered as he wrapped himself in a towel.

"I so love you, little brother," Bridgett said, her eyes fell on Ira's back as he walked out.

"I know, sis, I'll get you two towels," Ira said, trying to be polite, knowing that soon his sister would have to uproot her life because she was his sister.

******

Chapter Six

Throne room of Heaven...

His immortal fingers ran along his pearl white beard. The light of his godhood shimmered in his golden irises when he peered into the Fourth Heaven. The realm where he had imprisoned Atlantis when his angels had won the final battle. Wondering what to do about the crater where the capital city once stood. Shaking the thought off, no, he wanted the reminder of what his ancestors were once like, how Ira and all the children to come could be like. Also serving as a warning, of what he was willing to do to keep reality safe. Setting the wards in place to limit the Seraphim's orgasms so not to cause destruction as they would anywhere but in Heaven.

Using his vast powers, clearing the hill that over looked the crater. Leveling it off to create the Home for his grandson, "Hello, Ira," Yahweh mused, as he stared out at the vast expanse. The light of his hidden mirth flashed in his eyes as Ira fought not to show how bewildered he was at that moment.

"Hey, Yahweh," Ira said, causally. "How's it going, grandpa?"

"Glad you asked," flashing Ira a smile, "I was in the process of building the grand estate for the ruler of New Atlantis. I know how I would like it to look, but how would you like it to look?" Yahweh asked, looking over Ira who wore a confused look on his face. "I was thinking a wing, there," pointing to the east, "will be for the angels and heavenly born, and over there," pointing to the western end of the now flattened plateau twice the size of Portland, "is where those fallen and hell born will be," turning his head back to the center of that vast open space, "this will be your home, what would you like it to look like?" Yahweh asked, a warm smile lifting his lips when he noted Ira's mind racing.

"Yahweh... can I ask you something?" Ira asked, his eyes fell on the pyramids off in the distance.

"Of course, I always encourage you to ask questions, you can't change a fate if you don't learn from it's past."

"Why are pyramids on Atlantis?" Wondering if there were actually Egyptian gods. Why not? He knew the Greek ones were real, why not the Egyptian gods?

"The Ruler of Atlantis and its people," pointing to the hole, "and the Pharaoh of Egypt of the time used to trade before the fall of the Pharaoh," Yahweh answered waving off the rest like Ira should know.

"Huh? Did not know that," Ira whistled, "can I bring a part of the garden here?" Knowing how his angelic children along with the angels that would visit would feel at peace given the polar opposite so close by? Plus if he was going to father children he wanted to be there. Seeing his grandfather smile when he did as Ira felt his grandmother's approach. "Hello, Luci," Ira greeted, seeing those forty foot wings fluttering when Lucifer appeared in her true angelic form. "What brings you by?" he asked, although he already knew. Feeling Yahweh's silent mirth at how flustered she was.

"I... I wasn't expecting you to be here," Lucifer stammered glaring at her father.

"Oh? Hoping for some father/daughter fun?" Ira teased wiggling his eyebrows.

"Ira?!"

"What?" Ira asked, looking over at Yahweh who was enjoying the banter. "Grandpa is... family, he doesn't mind, do you?" A devilish, impish light played along his bonfire eyes when Yahweh shook his head. "See, relax," he said, knowing he was going to pay for all of this later, but it was so worth it in his mind. "I take it you came to plan out what your wing will look like, as the Ruler of Hell?"

"Y-yes," Lucifer said, bashfully.

"Ah, good," seeing the light in her eyes flare when he said that, "you're just in time, come on," waving her to join them, "I was in the process of planning the plaza," Ira said, holding out his hand to her. Knowing she needed this right now, had to know that this deal was real and not some new torment for her. "So, can I?"

"Sure Ira, just allow me a moment to get the builders of the foundations of this treaty between our three powers out from their confinement." Feeling his grandmother trembling when Yahweh opened a portal to where he had tossed the Watchers. The ones who had defied his command and brought about the first rise of the Nephilim. "I have freed you, twelve, from your punishment for one purpose." Squeezing Lucifer's hand when he two felt it, knowing he wouldn't get out of a battle with Yahweh unscathed when he spoke in that commanding tone. "It will be only fitting as you began the first rise you will now bring the stones so that a new order of angel will be laid. I, Yahweh, Lord of Light, command you to heed the order of Suriel Zol, Nagdaium' of vengeance," Yahweh stated, his eyes smirked at him when his great-grandfather looked at him. Ira's hand shot to the left side of his neck as God seared Ira's Heavenly rank into his neck. "Ruler of the Fourth Heaven."

"Yes... Father." Came a tortured reply from the twelve. Swallowing hard when Yahweh gestured for him to state what he wanted it all to look like.

"I'm going to let the two of you figure out what you want your wings to look like," Ira spoke, looking at the two of them.

"Agreeable," Yahweh nodded.

"So if I'm the Ruler of the Fourth Heaven does that mean I can do anything here?" Ira asked, knowing what he was going to do when his power was set.

"If you have the power, yes," Yahweh nodded, "but we need to build your power center first," gesturing to their surroundings.

"Okay, first order," Ira said, peering down at three fallen Watchers in the front row. "You are so ordered to transplant a piece of the Garden here so my children can grow healthy." Looking over at his grandmother, "Tell Mor to keep hers and the kids influence down when she makes her lair," he stated with a knowing smirk. "Yahweh, do my orders only pertain to this place?" Ira asked, knowing he would never be able to touch it for it had to be Holy, and he was a demon.

"No."

That was all he needed to hear, his gaze had been on the hill across from him that must have mirrored the one he was on. While he might not be able to touch it, it didn't mean he couldn't clear the land. "There!" Ira commanded his power flared out as he forged the links of that chain of Fate. "You five," pointing at them, "will build a shrine so Holy that He who is I am, will see fitting to lay with his fallen daughters four times, four days, in one earthy solar cycle," turning to look at the angels, "go now and see to my words. For I am not holy enough to see to the task." Seeing that grandfatherly warm smile on God's face as the angels set about his order, also seeing the love in his grandmother's eyes as he looked beyond them and out to the open space that soon would be filled with pavilions for his children, yet one hundred, ninety-three thousand and six hundred acres his eyes gazed upon was his, to build to his own making.

"The rest of you, I, Suriel Zol, Nagdaium' of vengeance, Prince of Heaven and Hell, Ruler of the Fourth Heaven, order thy to flatten and build upon this base of seventy-seven thousand and forty-four hundred by seventy-seven thousand and forty-four hundred cubits, made from the finest white marble. At the center where my temple will lay overlooking the fate of my fallen brothers, you will build a base of half white and black marble of one hundred and fifty cubits long by sixty-six cubits wide where rows of Ancient Roman Composite columns will hold aloft the cella of sixty-three cubits long by forty-two cubits wide. Displaying the tale of my involvement with Onoskelis. Where I may reside to hold this bargain we have struck," Ira said, just like he had seen his grandmother do so often, a ring of fire started in the center of his chest and burnt away his human disguise. Growing to his twelve foot tall Nagdaium' form, his three sets of midnight black wings representing the taint of his demon side unfurled, lightning crawled along every feather. His sword materialized in his right hand, its blue flames flicking in the intensity of his power. The light of his halo and the crown of Hell played along his reverse C-shape horns. His snow-white hair floated on the air, his bonfire colored eyes shimmered in his Throne powers and now the power of the Fourth Heaven backing him along his eyes. His foot thick at the base, smooth, tapering down to a rounded point, tail swished behind him. His midnight blue skin burned as his powers danced along it as the tip of his sword plunged into the spot forever tying himself to the realm.

Before those remaining watchers built it he had them build apartments for his mother and sister in case they needed to hide during the rebuilding of the city. "Yahweh, how big is this place?" Ira asked, as he stood with god as he and Heaven's architect over looked the plans for the wing for Heaven. After he had told the fallen Watchers the remainder of his orders.

"You already know that, Ira," Yahweh chuckled.

"Yeah, true, it's just weird is all," Ira said, in a bashful shrug, looking away as he did. "So, can I ask, why vengeance?"

"You're like my daughter, Raphaela," a lewd light played along his eyes at Ira's reaction to Raphaela's name, "she took her sisters' fall very hard, like you did when your parents used you for their gain. Also there's the Andrew boy," Yahweh spoke, his face darkening. "His sins warranted such punishment. This is why I named you vengeance. I'm sure, in that clever mind of yours, you can think of something to do with it," he said, with a knowing smirk. Watching Ira jump when his phone when off as a News report loudly played about a five-year-old girl gunned down in a road-rage incident. Ira's eyes shot up to his grandfather who nodded that he agreed. Saying his goodbyes knowing who he needed to talk to.

"Luci," seeing the quick smile before quickly fading in the face of the horde of demons that were building the grand hall that will house her and her sisters, along with their children when he appeared at her side, "can I ask you something?"

"Of course, Suriel Zol," addressing Ira in his angelic name in his realm, "you can ask me anything, now whether the answers can be trusted is another matter," Lucifer said, teasing her grandson.

"Is that contract," making the motion of unrolling a scroll, "something like that or what?" Ira asked, feeling his embarrassment rising at how his grandmother was fighting back a belly-ripping laugh at the display.

"No," Lucifer said, trying to keep her voice steady. "But you can make the mortal believe it happens like that, if you just want the grandeur sure, mess with them. But deals dealing with souls are sealed with a handshake. It imprints the brand of the demon or fallen angel on their souls. Contracts higher..."

"Yeah, know about that one," Ira muttered rubbing the back of his head.

"Why do you ask, Ira?" Lucifer uttered smiling warmly at the bashful demon. "Oh, and Father was the one that showed you this?" she asked, handing Ira his phone back.

"Yeah, why I asked, she deserves a second chance don't you think, Light Bringer?" Ira asked, seeing the heat in her cheeks when he addressed her by her pet name.

"I agree, she does, but she's young," Lucifer stated the obvious.

"Yeah, why I asked if the contracts we make are like those scrolls given the girl's age, kind of be odd just, bam, bringing back a girl like that without drawing attention," Ira said, watching the foundations being laid.

"Ah, yes, I can see that. I can show you how to do such a thing," Lucifer spoke, a hellish light played along her pupils.

"Didn't they make a song about this?" Ira teased, laughing as her right wing gave him a shove. "I'll make a deal with you, Lucifer, in exchange for you showing me how to do that, half a million dollars, don't want to be greedy," smiling when his grandmother barked out in laughter, "and ten thousand euros," he said, knowing where he would be relocating them to once he revived the girl.

"What are you offering to me, Ira, what are you offering to the Lord of Hell," Lucifer asked, in a commanding tone as her angelic light grew, along with the power of Hell, as it ate away the light of the realm.

"You know how you like that little thing I do down there," Ira said, glancing down, causing his grandmother to grow still.

"Go on," Lucifer urged him on. Her eyes flashed hungrily at what he was suggesting.

"If you give me what I have asked for, I will do that to you for thirty minutes a day, while you're on your throne," seeing Lucifer's eyes flare at that, "for a month. Is the deal agreeable to you, Lucifer?" Ira asked, knowing what was required to seal it. The moment her lips latched onto his, he knew their pact was sealed.

"You better not be teasing me," Lucifer spoke in a motherly voice holding out a debit card that contained the money and the stack of ten thousand euros after having read his mind.

"Never, grandma, that'd just be mean," Ira joked flicking his forked tongue at her.

"After school, I want it," Lucifer whispered pulling Ira in close.

"Sure thing," Ira agreed, lightly kissing her lips.

******

Chapter Seven

Ira felt so weirded out as he stood in front of the parents in the little girl's living room. Pondering just how he was going to appear to them. Also wondering if his aunts had this problem when they appeared before mortals. Sighing loudly, hearing the couple scream as, to their eyes, their arm chair moved on its own, as Ira dragged it closer to them. With a wave of his hand Ira silenced their screaming voices. He didn't want to hear the amount they would be doing when he showed his true self.

"Please, calm yourselves," Ira spoke, in a soft voice allowing more of his angelic side to be shown as he appeared seated in that chair looking right at their horrified faces. "I'm not here to harm you, I'm here to set a wrong right," Ira said, sitting regal in the high priced suit he had bought with the money Lucifer put on the card. His halo burned brightly as his power glowed in his eyes. "Now, I'm going to return your voices, do you two think you can use your inside voices?" he asked, smiling, trying to lighten the mood. "Good."

"What are you?" The father asked, the moment he could speak.

"I am, Suriel Zol, the Nagdaium' of vengeance, Ruler of the Fourth Heaven," Ira said, introducing himself. "I wish to offer you a deal."

"We aren't offering a demon anything!" the mother cried out. "Aren't we suffering enough than having to deal with you?!"

"But my deal is very fair to you, and you're not even paying my price," Ira said, forcing the man back down to his seat with his powers when the father tried to get up. "I've already spoken to your daughter's soul. Come, Careline, greet your mother and father, no need to be bashful," he directed, his right hand gestured over the right armrest for her to appear. "For my price, which she's agreed to, I will bring back your daughter from the dead. Yet given her age, and the media storm her death has caused, resurrecting her here isn't plausible."

"What do you need from us?" The father asked, willing to give up everything to get his little girl back as her ghostly image waved to him.

"The only way this works is if you move, if you agree," pulling out the blank contract his grandmother had taught him how to create, thinking what he wanted in it before unrolling it, "I'm willing to do it on the agreement you tell no one how or who brought your daughter back or you become mine," darkness grew, and invaded the room, lightning flashed outside the windows of that family's home, watching the fear in their eyes as strobing lights highlighted his horns, "to serve out as long as I see fit." Ira spoke in an authoritative voice.

"But where?"

"France, where I leave you, you three will make your own choices," Ira said, in a matter-of-fact tone.
"What did our daughter..."

"That's between me and her," Ira said, cutting the woman off. "This deal is between me and the two of you."

"And you want nothing from us except our silence?" The man asked, thinking this was too good to be true.

"From you, yes." Watching them scrambling to sign on the dotted line. Shaking their hands searing his brand onto their souls when he rose to this feet. Snapping his fingers and gathering up every item in their home in an instant. He wondered if he looked this lost when Yahweh whisks him off some where unexpectedly when the couple looked around their now empty home while they stood in their equally empty living room. "Don't move," Ira uttered as his wings encircled them.

"What are...?!"

"Told you, I can raise your daughter, I had to know if you'd pay the price of bringing her back," Ira said, when they appeared in the morgue, standing on either side of their slain daughter. Placing his hand over the bullet wound to the girl's stomach. Repairing the damage done to her body, holding out his hand to Careline's soul willing it to his hand. Breathing into it, the breath of life, watching the color returning to her body the moment her soul was returned. Smiling warmly down at her when her light brown eyes fluttered open. Helping her to sit up, backing away to allow them to embrace one another. Giving them a minute before wrapping them once again in his wings.

"Where are we?" The mother asked, as their things began to reappear around the home they had popped into was the best way she could describe it.

"Small town on the Atlantic coast of France, here's ten thousand Euros as stated in the contract to help you start anew, along with the deed to the house," Ira stated handing the items over. Watching them wince as he seared French into their minds. He didn't have to with Careline he did that when he brought her back. "Here are your new identities," he said, holding out the three passports. "Now, you go live a good life." Disappearing the moment the father took the passports from him.

******

Fourth Heaven...

"Hello, Ira, I'm glad you're taking the talk we had very seriously," Lucifer said, noting the increase in his power as he returned to his domain.

"Hey, Luci, Anael isn't busy is she?" Ira asked, knowing he was going to have to form his guard.

"No, why?" Lucifer said, shaking her head, knowing the reason why.

1...345678