All Comments on 'Porn Star for a Day'

by MustangKathi

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
sandymonroesandymonroeabout 10 years ago

It was too much, too hard for a story like this. You could have detailed it better. Don't spare your time on writing the scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
remove the junk

In places and frequently too much were the "--" junk lilkely improperly used. A pause is indicated by a coma (,) pure junk writing style to use improper things. Makes it appear not even early grade school level grammar.

DreaMajorDreaMajorabout 10 years ago
Keep It Up

You write well -- keep it up. Notice the "--"; a comma really wouldn't do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What a wonderful story

I really enjoyed the free spirit, innocent quality of it all. Looking forward to more stories in the future.

MustangKathiMustangKathiabout 10 years agoAuthor
@sandymonroe

Thank you for your comment and sorry you didn't enjoy the story. I knew it was a pretty hard story, so I tried to tag it appropriately.

Writing about a gang bang was difficult. Too often, what I wrote just seemed repetitive and boring. That is the nature of nine guys doing pretty much the same thing. So I took a different approach, more abstract and less specific. Kind of a "and they just kept coming" thing.

MustangKathiMustangKathiabout 10 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

The em dash is a perfectly acceptable form of punctuation. Here's a good article from the AP Style Blog: http://blog.apastyle.org/apastyle/2010/09/computer-editing-tip-em-dashes.html.

If you're on a Mac, you can create one — should you wish — by holding down the Shift and Option keys before hitting the minus key (next to the zero key).

There is a debate as to whether there should be spaces around the em dash (and I clearly think there should be). This—to my mind—looks awful.

MustangKathiMustangKathiabout 10 years agoAuthor
@DreaMajor

And nice use of a semi-colon.

Literotica — the home of kinky, perverted punctuation nerds!

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69about 10 years ago
Fucking magnificent!

What a gang-bang porn adventure! Fabulous! LOL @ literotica the home of frustrated punctuation nerds-nazis!

MustangKathiMustangKathiabout 10 years agoAuthor
@EuporiaSlam69

Thank you. Glad you enjoyed the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You're Quite the Girl

I'm working my way through you stories; wonderful images are conveyed. Thank you.

MustangKathiMustangKathiabout 10 years agoAuthor
@gtdaytona

No, sir. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fair, nothing special.

Not very explicit. Did the girls have tits? If so were they felt up?

Nothing about body shapes, sizes or anything really. Not very

sexy at all. My dick is still limp.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous