Porn Star's Daughter Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock fit in my hand quite well, but I was a bit stunned at how small it felt. Of course, after a week of dealing with nothing but the monstrosity that was my father's cock and the realistic dildo, what did I expect?

Very few men are built like your father, Tracy had said. Most men are a lot smaller.

Well, here you go. Proof positive of what she had been telling me.

Even so, his cock felt good. It throbbed in my hand, and I could feel the warmth even through his shorts. I started to think about how Tracy had gushed about having real cock inside her, and I felt like I was starting to get a clue.

I felt a hook release on the clasp, and smiled to myself. I took his earlobe in my mouth and started to suck. He gasped and whimpered, and I felt his cock jump a little.

Oh, so he likes that too! I took a mental note.

The second hook released, and I felt the bra straps fall forward. I leaned back and left the bra fall of my chest and onto his.

There. It was happening, finally. I was showing off my tits to a guy for the first time in my life with the intent of being sexual. Every fantasy I had ever had usually wound up with me convinced that they would be unappealing, unattractive.

Inwardly, I was stunned at just how much Andrew seemed to like them. He swallowed, and licked his lips, looking from one nipple to the other. I could see he wanted to taste me, he was practically drooling.

"Suck on them," I heard my voice say without my permission. I felt like Team Shutupandfuckme was taking over more and more often, and I loved that I didn't have to do anything about it. I arched my back, and offered him my chest.

His hand snaked around to my back to support me, and his lips attached themselves to my left nipple. His other hand reached for my right, and he wrapped his palm around the breast. In his hands, I felt so tiny. I mean, I was tiny, but the way he held me gave me a sense of security that was difficult to describe.

It was completely different than Tracy. She had been experienced, for one thing, and had traced her hands across my breasts in an expression of a caress. She was touching me as if she would touch herself, exploring my body like a soft blanket.

Andrew's approach was none of those things. He didn't know what he was doing - not like Tracy - but he knew what he wanted. His hands were rougher, the way you'd expect from a man - even a man of only eighteen - and his grip was tighter. But the way he held me told me that he wanted me in no uncertain terms.

I rewarded him with a steady stroke of his cock with my hand. I could feel his pelvis respond, pushing up against me to counter my rhythmic strokes.

"Don't make the other one jealous," I said. He looked up at me, confused. I indicated my other nipple with a nod and a grin, and a look of comprehension dawned on his face. He shifted his weight, and the other nipple slipped between his lips.

Andrew's sucking, too, was far more raw than Tracy's. It was like denim compared to silk, but I felt more comfortable in denim anyway, so there was that.

The familiar rush began to build inside of me, and I knew that I didn't want him to stop, so I told him so.

"I'm close," I grunted.

Then, damn him, he stopped! "Really?" he asked, incredulous.

"Yes, dammit!" I snapped, and pulled his head back to my chest. "Don't stop!"

He resumed sucking on my nipple, even harder this time, and I felt a twinge of pain at his powerful vacuum on my tit. I almost told him to back off a little, but then I began to realize that there was something else there.

A knife edge, Tracy's voice echoed in my head. Ride it for as long as you can, but don't allow it to cut.

"Just like that," I gasped, changing my mind. This was an opportunity to explore that pleasure and pain moment. "Please... just like that."

Andrew flipped his tongue across my nipple, never losing the tight seal, and there was a visceral electric charge between my chest and my pussy. I pulled his cock against the crotch of my sweats, which had better give than the jeans I normally wore, and before I knew it was I was humping him violently.

"Oh god," I gasped. "I'm..."

I never got the word out, but it wasn't necessary. My orgasm flushed through my body and I held onto his head until it began to subside, which wasn't before a full minute had passed.

I was covered in sweat, every pore tingling with excitement and power. I had just told Andrew to make me come, and he did. I had just had my first ever orgasm with a boy, and from him sucking my tits no less. Never in my wildest dreams would I have ever been able to think that my pathetic bulbs would be given so much attention - and pleasure - by a man.

"Shannon?"

"Mmm hmmm?" I said, a warm content purring in my voice.

"I'm sorry," he said, sounding hesitant. "I don't want you to stop, but it's starting to chafe."

I looked down, and realized that I had never let go of his cock. I was still grabbing onto it like it was a safety handle, my hips still grinding against it absent-mindedly.

"Ooops!" I said, immediately apologetic. Then, a thought crossed my mind. I smiled coyly, and said, "Well, we better see how much damage I did!"

I stood up, and swung my leg back over him. He watched me, once again unsure of what to do with his hands. I got on my knees, and leaned over his lap.

"Well, obviously," I said, "I can't see anything like this."

Slowly, I pulled up his t-shirt to reveal the tent in his shorts. I looked up at him to see that he was watching me intently, almost as if he thought I was going to stop at any moment and reveal that it was all a big prank.

I put my fingernails under his waistband and started to pull it away from his body. As soon as my fingers slipped under the elastic, his stomach tightened and he sucked air in through his teeth. His reaction teased me of better noises to come.

Heat and moisture were the first things I felt on my fingertips, and then I felt the flesh of a man's cock brush up against them. I almost jumped at the sensation, my very first contact with a live penis in the flesh.

The first thing I felt was its incongruous shape and weight to the rest of Andrew's body. It moved differently than any thing I had ever seen on the human body before. It bounced as soon as I touched it, and I tried to figure out what it reminded me of. It wasn't exactly like a thick finger or a thumb, which is kind of what I was expecting in my naivete. Compared to those digits, this seemed to have more sentience.

I was fascinated.

I felt an urge to tease myself just a bit longer, though. This was a once-in-a-lifetime chance, the very first time that I would ever touch a man's dick, and I wanted to savor the moment.

Are you recording this? Team Morality asked.

Already in progress, Team Shutupandfuckme said. And welcome to the party!

I kept my hand inside his shorts, sliding my fingers around his shaft. I wasn't sure what I expected, but one thing for certain was that I definitely did expect it to be so hot.

I mean, the temperature of his cock was shocking. In one quick moment, I began to understand what Tracy was telling me about the real thing. It wasn't just about it being warm, but unlike the dildo it reacted to me. To me.

It's almost impossible to describe the emotions that surged through me at that moment. I relished his arousal, knowing that he wanted me to touch him, to explore him. His cock flexed and pressed back against my hand, my fingers curling around the shaft in a firm grip. My thumb slide across the very tip of his head, and he thrust his hips forward in an uncontrollable reaction.

A smile crossed my face of pure excitement. I was doing this to him, and the control over his body was absolutely intoxicating. I could do anything to Andrew, and he wanted me to do it.

My curiosity got the best of me, and I suddenly needed to see it for myself. I pulled down his shorts, and it popped into view.

I'm not sure what I expected for my first time, but after a week of seeing nothing but my father's cock, this wasn't it. It wasn't just that it was smaller, but it had a slightly upward curve that my father's didn't have.

Like Andrew, it was cute.

Fascinated, I thought about how I had struggled with my father's girth and yet had still managed to take that dildo all the way inside my pussy, as well as pretty far inside my mouth. There was no comparison here. I bet I could...

Before I knew it, I had stuffed Andrew's cock all the way in my mouth to the root. I could feel it hit the back of my throat, but for some reason it didn't trigger my gag reflex. Andrew's hands flew to the back of my head in surprise, and if I could I would have smiled at his reaction. I felt an amazing amount of power over Andrew, and I wanted more.

I couldn't believe how easy it was to blow Andrew. His cock - even with the slight bend - didn't stretch my mouth like the dildo had, and I had so much room to work with that I could use my tongue with much more freedom.

It turned out that I liked this so much more than sucking on the dildo, which I wasn't really expecting. I had thought that it wouldn't be all that different, to be honest, but I was so, so wrong.

Andrew's cock seemed to reach for me. It felt like it was reacting to everything that I was doing, almost like it had a life of its own. I had heard people joke about how men's penises were almost like a separate being, and as I felt it shift and change and grow and pulse in my mouth I was beginning to see why.

"You taste so good," I said, more to myself than to Andrew.

Andrew swallowed. "Thank you," he said, but it sounded almost like a question.

He had recently showered, and even though there was the remaining smell of shower gel and cleanliness, Andrew's natural scent was beginning to emerge in how he tasted and smelled. He smelled very different than Tracy had, more masculine.

Well, duh!

I found myself enjoying the sensations more than I thought I would. His taste, his texture, the way he smelled and how he reacted. All of those things were assaulting my senses and demanding my attention. It almost felt overwhelming.

Oh my, his reaction was everything, though. He sucked in his breath when I deep throated him, and huffed as I kept him there and tried to take in even more air. He only exhaled when I came up off of him. Each time I took him in, it seemed like he made a different sound. He seemed to have an entire orchestra of whimpers.

I pursed my lips and pressed down on this cock head and slowly started to descend, and he let out another sexy little whimper, probably the sexiest yet. The flare of the head pushed my lips apart, but I kept them tightly constrained to keep a tight seal as I lowered my mouth down his shaft. The helmet finally popped behind my lips, and they enclosed around the very top of his shaft.

Andrew's eyes flew to his head. "Oh my god!" he exclaimed.

I wanted to smile, but was afraid of losing the grip that I had with my lips. Thick veins pushed at my tongue as I slowly descended, riding over each bump and crevice. His cock, understandably compressed as he was sitting down, didn't leave me with far to go, though, and all too soon I found my nose pressed into his hip.

The angle of Andrew's posture was beginning to be a problem, and his shorts were still bunched up and getting in the way. I started tugging them down with him buried in my mouth, so he lifted his hips off his chair and the shorts and underwear slipped off down to his ankles. I thought I might choke on his dick as he did so, but he was smooth enough in his awkward gestures so that it didn't happen. I was quite proud of myself for keeping him secure in my mouth.

For some reason that I didn't quite understand, Andrew's dick seemed to grow a bit longer now that he was no longer in his shorts. His balls fell free, and were a stark contrast to his cock that was covered in my saliva.

I remembered how Punk Girl had attacked my father's cock in the video, and before I knew it I was doing the same thing. I cupped his balls in my hand, and stuffed him back in my mouth. I still had no problem deep-throating him, though, and was able to snake one hand up his chest and stick two fingers in his mouth without breaking my stride.

Andrew sucked on my fingers, and I felt a surprising tingle all the way down my arm as he did. I opened my eyes - not realizing that I had closed them - to watch him as he grabbed my wrist with both hands and started to kiss, lick, and suck my fingers with gusto. It was so hot!

It reminded me that I was still in the middle of my own oral fixation. I pulled off his cock and stared at it in wonder. In its own way, it was harder than the dildo and bouncing with each of Andrew's heartbeats. It wanted me (me!) and it seemed to reach for me, trying to find my mouth once more.

Of course, I obliged. Once more I felt the heat radiating from his cock, and imagined his reddened helmet sliding down my throat while I massaged it with my cheeks, lips and tongue.

Andrew moaned, a sound that was far deeper than Tracy's breathy gasps last night (last night! Was it only last night?!). "Oh god, Shannon," he gasped. "I don't know how long I'm gonna last!"

As if on cue, his cock got even harder and I could feel his balls start to contract in my hand. I didn't know what any of this meant, but I decided to take him at his word. I lifted my head off his cock, and saw that there was a distinct look of disappointment and resignation on his face. He had really, really wanted to come in my mouth.

I was torn, though. Surprisingly, I don't think I would have been upset if he had finished in my mouth, but I just felt as if I wasn't done yet. Plus, somewhere in the back of my mind I wanted to see him come.

No, that's not quite right. I wanted to see him come all over my tits.

It's not something that I could explain to myself, much less Andrew. It was equal parts desire and need. There was something about him letting go, releasing all of that built-up pressure, and doing it over my tits - my tits, my tiny insignifant tits - that pushed it over the limit for me.

I stood up, and reached for the elastic on the waistband of my sweatpants. "Don't worry, Andrew," I said softly. "I know what I'm doing."

He swallowed, his eyes flicking back and forth between my eyes and my hands on my waistband. "I believe you," he said.

I was about to drop my sweats when I realized that I still had my rather un-sexy underwear on. I had been completely dressed down, and my minds eye saw me from the outside. I began to wonder if it would kill his mood. It had never dawned on me that I would ever find a reason to wear a thong on purpose. My mother's promises of there being a time when I'd find it useful slingshotted back into my consciousness.

There had never been a time when I would imagine myself in a situation where I would even think about why a thong would be useful or important. Suddenly, though, I desperately wanted to see his reaction to my ass in a thong. There was nothing I could do about it now, but I couldn't help but think that it was a missed opportunity.

Oh well, next time.

Will there be a next time?

I honestly had no idea.

Team Morality tried to pipe up, deciding it had had enough of the party. He's going to use you and dump you, you know.

Team SUAFM was having none of it. Fuck that, you are the one who started this. What are you, some kind of cock-tease? No, of course not!

He's going to tell everyone in school, Team Morality tried a different tack. Everyone will know you're a slut.

He doesn't know anyone at school, dumbass, Team SUAFM was unimpressed. And everyone thinks you have 'Vaginal Placebo' anyway, so what the fuck are you worried about?

Andrew suddenly took matters in his own hands, taking me by surprise. He helped me lower my sweats and underwear to my thighs, and I felt him bend me over his desk. In a remarkably quick movement, I felt his tongue dive into my pussy from behind.

I heard a moan, and it was a full moment before I realized that it was coming from me. My eyes had rolled up into my head, but everything was so overwhelming that vision was the last sensation I could focus on.

My elbows just barely propped me up on Andrew's desk as he ate me out from behind. What he lacked in experience and technique - which wasn't much if I'm honest - he made up for in eagerness and enthusiasm, which was everything.

He wanted me. With Tracy, I had a constant worry about whether or not she was doing it because it was part of her routine, or if it was because she really found me enticing and wanted to do it. With Andrew, there was no question about it. His enthusiasm made up for all of his inexperience. I made up my mind right then and there - I would happily take enthusiasm over experience any day of the week.

"You have the most beautiful..." he began, and then stopped. He was unsure about whether or not he would ruin the moment if he said the wrong word.

"Pussy," I finished for him. "Thank you. Now keep licking me!"

He didn't need to be told more than once. In a heartbeat, I felt his tongue exploring my pussy lips and lapping at me. His hands ran up the back of my thighs and held my hips in place as he attacked my nether lips, trying to dig the tip of his tongue deeper into my hole.

I gasped, enjoying his love for tasting me as much as his actual ability. I was still a little sore, though I had recovered quite a bit from my earlier attempt at penetrating myself with the dildo.

He's kissing it and making it feel all better! I thought to myself, and had to stifle a giggle.

Andrew hadn't noticed anything, and kept working on my pussy. I looked back over my shoulder, hoping to watch him in the act, but then he grabbed onto my ass (my bubble butt!) and spread my cheeks wider.

I had no idea what he was doing, but I knew I liked it. I was spread wide open for him, and he was exploring me for everything I was worth. I was completely fine with him doing that for as long as he wanted. My entire lower section felt ravaged as he held me in place. There wasn't anywhere interesting to look with him behind me, so I just closed my eyes and relished the experience, trying to memorize every tiny detail.

Without warning, Andrew's hands squeezed my ass tightly. They felt huge, covering all of my bottom and holding me square in his sights. Before I knew it, I felt a very long lick from my clit back through my pussy lips, across my taint, and dipped into my asshole.

"Yes," I slurred incoherently, before I had a chance to even decide for myself whether I wanted him to do it. Now, though, I knew. Once he had his tongue probing my asshole, I couldn't stop him even if I wanted to. All I wanted was for him to wiggle that organ inside my ass. I didn't even know that so much pleasure could come from that part of my body.

I heard him moan into my ass, the vibrations of his voice following across his tongue. I dropped my head onto my forearms, and tried to find my breath. "Andrew, what are you doing to me?" I gasped.

"Good things, I hope," he said.

"The best," I gasped.

"You taste so good," he said. "I could do that for hours."

I stood up in response, and pushed him back on the chair. He looked at me, confused, thinking that he had said something wrong. When I kicked off my sweats and straddled him again, though, it was clear that I was very happy with what he had been doing.