Porn Star's Daughter Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep it steady and even," I panted. "Make it consistent, like a pendulum."

It was getting harder to talk, harder to think. I felt Andrew working on my pelvis, but it was my entire body that was electrified.

"Suck me more. Yes! Just like that, and you'll make me... you'll make me..." I said, and then looked down at him once more. His eyes were locked on mine, watching everything.

The pervert in me was in heaven. Here I was, reclined on his desk, with his come still shiny across my skin, and being fucked in both holes with his hand while he held me open to give me the best head I could have ever imagined.

POW!

In a single moment, my body snapped close like a trap. My legs and torso collapsed around Andrew, holding him locked in place and keeping him from escaping. He never let up with his movements, and held on for dear life as I screamed his name and let the orgasm run its course.

Andrew kept an even cadence even through my thrashing, which just made the orgasm crest again and again in non-stop waves. There was a constant rushing sound in my ears, and my legs were quivering in a seizure. The aftershocks came in violent attacks, shaking my entire body and causing me to convulse on his desk.

Finally, I had to breathe, and took in a massive breath and collapsed back on his desk. "Please," I said. "No more... too sensitive."

Andrew slowed what he was doing, and then stood up with his hand still inside me. He had a pleased expression on his face. I looked at him, quizzically.

"I just want to keep this picture of you in my head forever," he said, grinning. "You are the sexiest thing I have ever seen."

He watched me like that, an expression of pride and accomplishment mixed into pure attraction. There was no mistaking how much he wanted me, and how happy he was to have had me. With his fingers moving in small motions in my pussy and ass, I felt no desire to cover up - a realization that surprised me. I was completely okay with him looking at his handiwork while I brought my body back down to earth.

With an obvious disappointment in the need to do so, he slowly withdrew his fingers from my body. I got the feeling that he would have been perfectly happy to keep them inside me for hours. I had grown accustomed to them, too, and the vacuum they left was just as physical a presence as they had been.

Andrew's words rattled around in my head. No boy had ever called me sexy before. Hell, no boy had ever looked at me before.Now that we had both had our orgasms and there was nothing left inside me, I felt overwhelmed with a feeling of loss.

A flash of the phone conversation with Tracy came back and haunted me. She had attacked me after we had both come, and I felt a surge of panic that Andrew would do the same thing. Would he tell me that I needed to get better, too?

The sudden paranoia caught me completely by surprise. Up until that point, everything had been wonderful. My libido was satisfied, and my sexual hunger had abated a bit. I had finally lost my virginity, and had loved every second of it.

Until now.

Andrew's expression slowly changed from a broad grin into a mask of concern. There must have been something on my face that he was able to read that I wasn't able to hide. He opened his mouth to say something, but I found myself lunging at him into a huge hug.

"Thank you for being such a wonderful lover," I said spontaneously. I had originally said it to stop him from saying anything at all, but found that I actually meant it. I kissed him on the cheek.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Oh, I am so, so fine," I said, trying to make my voice sound like I meant it.

I did not mean it.

All the the confidence I had felt just moments before, all of the bravado, had dissipated in a cloud of self-doubt. At any moment I thought he was going to turn on me, just like Tracy had.

Fuck you, Tracy! What have you done to me?

A tickle started to form in my nose, and I could feel my eyes begin to water. No, not now! Don't start crying, for the love of Christ!

All of a sudden I felt a pressing need to call Tracy and talk to her. Apologize for... something. Here I was, completely naked and dripping in sweat and Andrew's come, holding onto the boy with his soft dick (now it really did look tiny) hanging lifelessly between his legs. All of this, and I was consumed with a need to call her, talk to her.

I needed her to tell me everything was okay, that it was going to be okay.

I pulled back from Andrew, and realized that I had just transferred copious amounts of semen onto his t-shirt. Looking around, I felt a sudden need to take a long, hot shower.

"I need to clean up," I said.

Andrew told me where the bathroom was, so I gathered my clothes and excused myself. It felt absolutely bizarre walking through Andrew's museum-quality house buck naked, come dripping down my chin, chest, and stomach.

I felt so naughty and perverted. I loved it. I imagined the heart attack the pearl-clutching Cassandra would suffer if she knew I was parading about her perfect home in such a state.

When I was finally able to look at myself in the bathroom mirror, I saw that I was a wreck. A freshly fucked, disheveled, wanton slut. Just like Andrew's mom had called me.

Team Morality tutted at me. Team Shutupandfuckme wanted a high-five.

I managed to clean myself off with a washcloth, cleaning my sweat and his come from my face, neck and torso. It wasn't perfect, but it would do for the time being. I got dressed and returned to Andrew's bedroom.

He looked uncomfortable. "Listen, Shannon," he said, not sure how to say what he had to say. I braced myself.

"My parents will be home soon, and..." his voice trailed off. I breathed a sigh of relief. He wasn't going to tell me I was a lousy lay, or ugly, or that he did what he did despite the fact that I wasn't good at sex.

He was, however, deathly afraid of his parents.

"Can you do me a favor?" he asked, finishing his sentence. He was talking to me like normal, like we had been lovers for ages instead of just really meeting this very night.

"Depends on what it is," I said, cautiously.

He took off his t-shirt. "Could you, um, take this home and wash this for me?"

I looked at him as if he had seven heads. "You want me to do what now?" I challenged.

"I'm sorry to ask," he said, looking down at the shirt. "But, um, my mom will check my laundry to see if I've, um..."

"Had sex?" I finished for him.

"That too," he said, flatly.

"Oh," I said. Then, "Oh."

I suddenly realized why Andrew had come so much and in such an explosive fashion. He had been holding it in for god-knows-how-long, because his mother actually checked to see if he'd been "behaving himself." I suddenly was very grateful for a mother who only was a little bit snoopy.

I also felt guilty once more for how I treated her when I left the house. Compared to Andrew's mother, she was a saint.

"Your mother is an absolute saint. She's beautiful, friendly, and would give everything for the people she loves," my father had said.

Fuck. Now I really did feel guilty as hell.

I took the t-shirt, folded it over, and put it into my bag. He had pulled up his shorts once more, and I felt a little sad that I couldn't see his cute little penis any longer. Standing there shirtless, he didn't have the perfect body - but then again neither did I.

Now that the passion had started to wear off, both of us were starting to get lost in our own thoughts. Andrew with his parents, and me with thoughts about the way I treated my mother and this bizarre, pressing need to talk with Tracy. I had no idea what it was that I needed to talk about, just that I felt an ache that only her comfort would be able to give.

I threw my arms around Andrew's neck, and kissed him passionately. It suddenly occurred to me that this was our first actual kiss-for-the-sake-of-kissing. He kissed me back, and I could feel more than just physical attraction from him. It was hard to place, but I got the feeling that he actually liked me. Sure, he had fucked me, but since when was that a prerequisite for actually liking someone?

When I broke the kiss, I licked my lips. "I suppose I better go before they get back," I said.

He sighed, and nodded. "I wish you didn't have to go," he said. I looked at him and searched his eyes, but it looked like he meant it.

I couldn't help myself. I reached down and cupped his junk. "Me too," I said. He pushed his pelvis into my hand, and I got a really good feel. I sighed, and slipped my clothes back on, kissed him again, and left.

Back in my car, I replayed the evening in my head. I was incredibly grateful that he hadn't come inside me, but I couldn't shake the desire for him to have done so. Now that I had watched him spray me with his come, I could only imagine what it must feel like inside my womb. I found that I really wanted that to happen, someday.

At the moment, though, my other insecurities were eating me alive. This had been a good night, a very good night even, but I had thought that the phone sex with Tracy had been good too. Then she had lashed out.

Self-doubt was driving me crazy, and by the time I was halfway home I had nearly convinced myself that Andrew was only humoring me, only playing with me. Sure, he had come, but Tracy had come. Sure, he seemed like he had enjoyed himself, but then again so had Tracy.

Maybe you can get better.

Well, of course you can get better. But Tracy had been unhappy with me, obviously. I had no idea why at the time, so could this be the same thing with Andrew?

What about Andrew? What did this mean? Were we together, now? Boyfriend and girlfriend? Friends with benefits? Fuck buddies?

Did I even want something like that? I thought about him and his relationship with his parents. From the little I saw, I had seen enough. Poor Andrew was trapped between an overbearing military father and a psycho mother. No friends, no one to talk with. Keeping everything bottled up.

Until I shook it and made him pop! Team SUAFM joked.

My heart went out to him. His situation made my crisis of the day look tame by comparison, though I couldn't imagine him ever wanting to fuck his mother.

Um, wait...

What did I just think? Was that the comparison I really wanted to make?

I drove in silence in the night darkness, and then found myself reaching for the car's touch-screen.

"Would you like to make a call?" the automated voice came through the car's speakers.

I opened my mouth to speak before I could change my mind. "Call Tracy."