Porn Star's Daughter Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking down at his cock in my hand once more, I realized that I was about to push my boundaries yet again. I gripped it in my hand, and felt it swell and pulse against my fingers and my palm. It was truly alive, and everything that Tracy had been talking about began to make sense.

I had never been so close to a penis before, let alone an erect one so near my pussy. I knew what I was going to do - had to do - but I had to lay some ground rules first.

"I'm going to fuck you, Andrew," I said, calmly. His eyes widened at my candor. "I'm going to fuck you hard and fast."

I moved closer to him, and pressed his shaft against my lips. I looked down and saw the purple head against my lily white skin, staring back up at me. "But I'm not on the pill, and I don't want to have a baby right now. So you can't come inside me, do you understand?"

He gulped, and nodded. I began stroking him, aiming him at my belly button. "But that's okay, because you're going to fuck me for as long as you can stand it," I said, and squeezed for emphasis. "Because I want to watch you come all over me. I bet that if you come over my tits that I can come too. Do you want to try?"

He nodded again. "I'd love to see that," he said. His hips were reflexively rocking back and forth in time with my hand motions. His excitement was winding me up like a top, pushing me onward.

I leaned back, and looked down at his cock once more. I rotated my hips just a little, so that I could aim his head right at my pussy. Rubbing the head through my lips, I got him nice and wet. For one brief moment I thought he was going to lose it right there watching me masturbate using his dick as a toy, but the moment passed.

I had no idea whether or not I could come if he came on my tits, but what the hell? Why not give it a shot?

The head of his cock began to catch at my opening, and finally I had had enough teasing and felt him start to push me apart. The crown of his head slipped inside, and it felt a bit odd. After having had the extra large dildo inside me, I guess I had been expecting a much greater stretch. As it was, it felt good, but nowhere near as filling or complete as with the dildo.

Once again Tracy's words echoed in my head. I've spent the last twenty years looking for that feeling.

Unlike the dildo, though, Andrew's cock moved with me, and the texture was much, much more enjoyable. Also unlike the dildo, Andrew gave me tremendous satisfaction to watch him react to penetrating me. His noises were completely unexpected, and told me just how much he was enjoying himself. No, enjoying me.

Andrew's head pushed past my opening, and even though he wasn't as big as my father's cock, it felt exquisite. There was a rush of sensation as the initial penetration took all my focus and sensation, my pussy welcoming him into my body inch after inch. The soreness from earlier was all but gone, replaced by the incredulous realization that I was getting fucked for the very first time.

As I slid down onto him, there was a heat that came with his dick. It wasn't until that moment that I suddenly realized how cold the dildo had been, and in comparison Andrew's cock felt like touching a hot stove. It soothed my insides, a warming sensation flowing outward from his penis and triggering my pussy to release equally potent juices. Bringing him further into my cunt was as natural as breathing.

Which, as it turned out, I seemed to be forgetting to do.

All too quickly I found myself sitting on the root of his shaft. Sure, I knew he was about half as long as the dildo, but it still caught me by surprise how quickly he had bottomed out. It still felt good, and the experience overall was gratifying, but I could tell there was definitely something missing.

A lot missing.

Like five or more inches and a lot of girth.

Andrew was in heaven, though, and that made me feel good too. After all my masturbation sessions, though, I had gotten used to a certain... expectation. I don't know what it was that I expected, exactly, but whatever it was its absence was obvious. Feeling his cock move in unpredictable ways was nice.

I put my arms around Andrew's neck, and started grinding myself back and forth, rather than trying to fuck straight up and down. There... there it was. That helped. I got to feel him move in all three dimensions, including sliding across my G-spot.

"Oh god, Shannon, you feel amazing!" he groaned. It was like music to my ears. "I've... I've never felt anything so good!"

Andrew's hands were once more on my ass, kneading and squeezing it in rhythm with my movements. He encouraged me with each thrust, and I felt his hands grab at me in ever-increasing strength. His sense of urgency, of holding me in place, brought with it an enjoyment that completely caught me off guard.

Unlike the dildo, having a real, live man holding onto me and fucking me meant that I had even more sensations to experience. The dildo couldn't hold my ass or thrust into me on its own, the dildo couldn't moan because I was awesome, and the dildo couldn't pulse and throb and surprise me with its own movements.

Also unlike the dildo, though, having a real, live man inside me meant that I didn't have the luxury of fucking it forever without fear of it erupting inside of me. I wanted to let loose, to thrash about over his dick, but the look on his face told me that he was barely holding on.

I was close, though. I didn't feel any of that pain/pleasure threshold that Tracy had been talking about, but only because Andrew wasn't big enough for that. I still had a nice, hard cock in my cunt though, but I couldn't allow myself to completely break free because I had no idea if he would be able to last.

The other thing that a dildo couldn't do was talk to me. Then again, I hadn't been doing much talking either, so I leaned in so that my mouth was right near his ear. I started nibbling on his earlobe, and I could feel his hands get an even better grip on my ass cheeks. "I love when you grab me like that," I hissed.

"I love your ass," he said. "It fits so perfectly in my hands."

"My ass love your hands, too," I whispered. "Grab me harder, Andrew."

Hearing his name seemed to send him into overdrive. He began groping me and pulling me harder onto his dick, and I loved it. I ground down on his root, and continued moving my hips back and forth.

"Hold me tighter," I insisted, and he did. "Fuck me like you stole me."

The phrase made no sense, and once again Team Morality indulged in a mental eyeroll at my cheesy line. Nevertheless, I felt Andrew's hands tighten around my waist and ass and thrust into me with even more insistence.

"Put your finger in my ass," I heard myself say. It caught us both by surprise, I think. It seemed like I was in the right position for him to reach now, and he had done such a good job using his tongue that I didn't think he would mind.

He didn't mind. I felt his right hand slide even further and the next thing I knew, my ass cheeks were spread open. A tentative digit began exploring my tiny pucker, and electric shocks spread out through my lower half.

"Yes," I moaned. "Do it."

"I love how kinky you are," he marveled. He had no idea.

Reflexively, I began to move my hips faster against him. His finger pressed inward, and I felt movement in the strangest place on my body. The sensation of having two objects in my body at the same time was exhilarating. It was naughty. Above all of that, though, it just felt so good.

"Yeah, just like that," I said. "Do it just like that!"

Truthfully, it helped. It was an odd sensation, once the tip of his finger passed through my sphincter. All the hypersensitive endings seemed to be right at the entrance, and the rest of his finger just seemed to fill me up.

At the same time, I felt him shift his weight, and then his lips encircled my nipple again. All at once my arousal kicked up several notches, and I realized that there was something else that no dildo - or even Tracy - could do.

He had me. That's the only way I could comprehend what was going on. He was in me, his fingers were in me, his hands were holding me, his mouth was sucking my nipple. I had thought that fucking the dildo meant that I had been having sex, but I had been so, so wrong. That was simply jamming a rod up my cunt.

This was all-encompassing. This involved my entire body. This was a man reacting to me in real-time. This was sex.

Each breath became a grunt, each movement became a jerk. I was getting so close, all I wanted to do was thrash about on his dick, his finger, and his mouth until I came so hard I passed out.

As I got closer, though, I felt him tense up. The last thing I wanted was for him to go off like a busted firehose in my pussy. I made a mental note to get on the pill as soon as I could.

You never know when you need to be prepared, my mother had said. Granted, she had been talking about wearing thongs at the time, but she had been right about that too.

I made up my mind that I didn't trust myself to both have an orgasm and make sure that Andrew didn't explode inside me. In the past, whenever I came everything around me seemed to disappear, to blank out. I couldn't risk coming down from such a high only to find that he had done the same thing.

Even so, the poor boy was damn near agony. I thought it was best if I help him get his release, at least.

"God, you feel so good in my pussy," I whispered intently into his ear, "and your finger in my ass."

He moaned around my nipple. The vibration did exactly what physics was designed to do - it made my pussy spasm. "If I knew how good a lover you were," I said, "I'd have fucked you as soon as you came to my school.

"I can't wait to feel you come all over my chest," I continued. "I want to watch your dick explode, want to feel your hot come splash over me."

My words were getting to him. His breath came hot and ragged through his nose, lighting up my chest. Inside my body, I could feel his finger unable to keep a cadence, and his dick throbbed insistently.

He whimpered, and I could sense that he must be getting close. At this point, I was feeling selfish and risky. I wanted him to stay inside me for as long as he could, even if I wasn't going to be able to come.

Sadly, it was looking like the time with my first real, live cock was coming to an end. Pun intended.

"Shannon..." he warned, and I leaned back so that I could pull his cock out of my pussy. Sitting on his lap the way I was, it pinned his hands underneath me, and locked his finger fully embedded inside my ass.

I stroked him with one hand, and reached down to cup his balls the best I could with the other. I tried to remember how Punk Girl had done it in the video, doing my best to imitate what she had done. I knew that I was going to watch that part of the video again, but the next time I did I would have first-hand knowledge of what she felt when my dad sprayed all over her chest.

"Come for me, baby," I cooed, trying to coax him.

It didn't take long. Andrew tried to recline, his head rocking back and his mouth open in a perverse "O" shape. I wasn't heavy in the best of times, but my weight on his thighs prevented him from being able to move too far. His finger wiggled inside of me with no rhythm and no purpose. I wasn't even sure he was aware of what his finger was doing. I had to suppress a giggle.

Then he stopped breathing, and I had a sudden panic that I had killed him. A heartbeat later, and I felt a rush of fluid underneath the skin of his penis against my palm. It never dawned on me that I would be able to feel him come from the outside, but I loved it. I wanted him to do it again!

I watched as his orgasm shot a length of come into the air with an incredible force. I had seen come shots in porn before - hell, that's just about all I had seen in porn - but even by porn star measures Andrew was a record-breaker. A long, thick rope of come launched into the air, and then seemed to fall and land as a single strand across my chin, throat, and chest.

The heat from the liquid was intense, a hot fiery concoction that felt like it would burn my skin, but it lasted only for the briefest of moments. Another load erupted from his pulsing cock, and this one landed onto my nipple. Again, a molten feeling against one of my most sensitive body parts, which quickly cooled.

"Yes," I hissed. "Just like that."

Andrew was helpless, a complete puppet in my hands. His head rocked back, eyes squeezed tight, his mouth open in what looked like shock. I never dreamed that I could have such power and control over a man before, and I had a feeling it could become addictive.

A third and a fourth stream shot out of his cock, but shorter and with less force. Even so, there was a lot of white liquid dripping out until my hand stroking his dick looked like a glazed donut. Once again I had to suppress a giggle at my dorky thoughts.

My hand continued to stroke him, but that initial rush of come flowing through his cock didn't repeat itself. I found myself thinking about how quickly these intense pleasures disappeared, building to a moment of a sensation - the first eruption, the first penetration, the first moments of hot come as it comes in contact with your skin - and how fleeting it was, how quickly it goes away.

In the back of my mind, I remembered Tracy's description of the knife edge between pain and pleasure. It wasn't until this moment that I thought that I understood what she meant. These experiences were so intense, and yet so fleeting. The peak of intensity disappeared so quickly. It was another difference between the dildo and real sex - with the dildo, I could control everything, but it was like trying to tickle yourself. You couldn't really surprise yourself very much.

With a dildo, you have all the control, Tracy had said. In real life, you never quite know what's going to happen next.

Of course, she was right. She always seemed right when it came to sex. Being with a real, live person was unpredictable, uncontrollable to the same degree. The physical sensations were more intense, and in a way far more... fun. They just didn't last long enough.

Nevertheless, that wasn't the only thing that I felt. There was something magical about feeling the weight of his come all over my chest and throat. Never in a million years did I imagine that any man would have found my breasts attractive enough, sexy enough, to come on them. I had always thought that a man would be repulsed by their insignificance, that he would lose his erection because of how un-sexy they were.

Instead, Andrew had - quite literally - showered me with his excitement. He had sucked them both, had taken them in his mouth and lavished them with attention. He had grown hard in my pussy, and then in my hand, and then he had gifted me with the knowledge that they weren't something to be ashamed of.

My tits, my small, insignificant, traitorous tits. I had hated them, loathed them, even. My embarrassing nipples and years of shame seemed to finally come to an end. Andrew had blessed them, had shown me how desirable they could be. I felt as if he had showed me that they no longer had to be shameful, that he wanted them. He had shown me how much, by coming all over those tits.

My tits.

For all the relief I felt, it was as if he had pushed me out of one world and into another. There was no other way to describe it: I felt... baptized.

My thoughts were interrupted by Andrew lifting me off his lap and setting me onto his desk with his finger still in my ass. He shifted me so that I was at the edge of the desk, my legs spread open in a lewd unintentional invitation.

I watched with a mixture of fascination and fear as he dove into my pussy with abandon. I sucked in breath through my teeth, amazed at his stamina and libido. Weren't boys supposed to want to go to sleep after they came?

He licked me again, this time he was able to keep eye contact. There was something about watching him watch me - it made me shudder. Once again I was confronted with unbridled lust and desire targeted at me, and I wasn't sure how to handle it. I still couldn't wrap my head around being lusted after.

"Shannon," he said, his voice husky and hoarse. "I've got to taste you again. I need you to come on my face."

There is absolutely no reason whatsoever that such brash, unsophisticated words should have had any effect on me at all. Yet, they made me shudder.

"Talk to me," he said, and gave me a long lick. I moaned in response. "Tell me what you like, and I'll do it."

Well, you know I like your finger in my ass, and it's already there, my dorky mind retorted.

"Keep fucking my ass with your finger," I directed, and I felt his digit begin to slide in and out in short strokes. He didn't go very deep, so the intense sensations of my ring enclosing his finger kept me on edge. "Oh yeah, just like that."

It took me a second to be able to speak words, which was just as well because they weren't forming very quickly. "Now take my pussy lips in your mouth and suck on it," I said.

He did as he was told, and I realized I liked this game very much. "Hold me open with your other hand," I instructed, and he moved his free hand to spread my pussy open.

"Not like that," I corrected. "Like this." I put my hand at the top of my pussy and spread the top of my cleft apart, exposing my clit even more. There was a bit of a stretching feeling, not quite painful but definitely approaching a line somewhere. It was an intense sensation, and I enjoyed it. Then it started to fade.

You ride that feeling for as long as you can, Tracy's voice echoed once more.

Andrew adjusted his hold and replaced my hand with his. Somehow when he did it, it felt even better. Whenever I played with myself, and even more recently when I had had the dildo inside me, there had been one thing missing in the entire equation.

The anticipation.

I took stock of my situation, and realized that here I was, naked on this boy's desk, his finger in my ass and his other hand spreading me open so that he could attack my clit with his mouth and tongue, and I was in complete control.

His eyes looked up at me, waiting for permission. He wanted this. He wanted me. I felt... powerful.

"Lick my clit," I commanded. My voice was strong, firm, and he obeyed without hesitation. Like a greyhound waiting for the rabbit to be released so he could give chase, Andrew wasted no time taking my bud in his mouth.

I moaned, and Andrew took that as encouragement. Thank god the boy could take a hint.

"Stick your thumb in me," I ordered. Andrew's hand changed positions so that he could fit a finger in both orifices. My eyes rolled back in my head at the sheer, overwhelming pleasure of having my entire midsection stimulated.

Having my pussy and my ass penetrated at the same time was overwhelming. Each sensation was still new, and I couldn't focus on which feeling I wanted to think about. My senses felt like one of those terrible movies where the computers start sparking because they're overloaded.

And yet I wanted more.

"Now," I said, the words coming much more difficult, "take my clit in your mouth..."

He did, and naturally found my button with his tongue. I inhaled sharply.

"Move it from side to side," I gasped. He did exactly as he was told.

Gone was his floundering, his awkwardness. Andrew was now playing me like a Stradivarius. The orgasm faerie was about to make her appearance. The metaphor queen was working overtime.