All Comments on 'Porn Try-Outs Ch. 01'

by GoldenPhoenix

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
A great beginning......

Bring on more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Luke-warm

Your story seemed to be about the excitement of anticipation, I'm assuming that's why the porn producer tells Rebeka to turn him on without touching him. That is an excellent idea, but you need to make Rebeka more aware of herself sexually before she enters the office. The reader got no back-story, therefore wasn't fully able to commit to the idea that Rebeka is, at 18, secure enough to masturbate herself in front of a fully-clothed stranger in an office.

brian358brian358about 20 years ago
Interesting Start

An interesting start & well written.

Looking forward to seeing how the story develops.

IgorovichIgorovichabout 20 years ago
Very hot!!

Ms. Phoenix: Your story of tease and seduction is marvelous. And is very sexy as well. Rebekka is a very talented young lady and very sensuous for a virgin. Her boyfriends must have been very happy with her blowjobs and handjobs. Never had sex? I'll bet she has had several hands, fingers and tongues on and in her pussy.

Would love to have her perform for me!!

And I definitely want to hear more.

Igor

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Good start!

Good start! hope to hear more about this starlet!!

goddessadorergoddessadorerabout 20 years ago
Stimulating

I wish the story had been a bit longer, but I appreciate that it was a first try at submitting a story. Anyway, it gave me a hard-on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous