All Comments on 'Porn Virgin'

by TraceTheMaid

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Don't want to be unkind

You being a woman of all people should know where the Hymen is and if he's shoving his fingers in her pussy the hymen is no more.

The nine inch cock was an over kill and not needed for a virgin's first time having sex hurting her so much she might not ever want sex again.

You show promise as a writer but keep it real, if it's a first time story remember where the hymen is located and write as if it was your first time.

Also whats with the finger in her ass? It's her first time for fucks sake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Beta! Get a Beta!

I'm sorry if English isn't your first language, I understand that it's difficult to write in a language that you're not completely familiar with, but the grammar/spelling errors were too much for me to overlook. You would really benefit from a Beta to correct all the errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
english

Before you write in any language you should know the grammer. Very bad language! !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

All of you assholes; leave this girl alone. I went to school with this writer and I would like to say that she actually has an learning disability and can't work with grammar very well. Everyone of y'all should apologize to her! She was worked on this story for a whole month just trying to fix the problem, and what do you do; criticize her work! Sweetie all of your stories are the best things I have read, don't let these idiots call you a bad writer when they are bad writer themselves.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous