Porn Whore Charlotte Flair

Story Info
Charlotte Flair getting freaky.
1.4k words
3.12
21.6k
9
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,142 Followers

Freaky Ass Fuck Parody

Cast :

Charlotte Flair (WWE Superstar Charlotte Flair)

The Demon (Me)

The Monster Among Men (WWE Superstar Braun Strowman)

The Freak (Spence From The King Of Queens)

The Evil Leprachaun (Former WWE Superstar Hornswoggle)

Porn scene filming...

Charlotte Flair shakes her head... is this a dream... or a nightmare? It's a dark hallway... where is she, she wonders, looking around, scared, lost in a haze. The hallway is moving... is this real... Charlotte stops, leaning her back against the wall. She cries, not knowing what to do, or where to go.

Charlotte puts her head in her hands and cries. What the fuck is going on. She hears a scowl. She looks up, startled. "What was that?" Charlotte asks, her eyes heavy... her chest expanding... breathing hard. Charlotte hears another... louder... scowl. It's a shrieking, scary noise. "WHAT'S GOING ON?... WHAT DO YOU WANT?" Charlotte asks crying, her mind flustered... her body aching.

Charlotte starts to leave, but is pulled back to the wall. She panics, scared, confused. Hands appear from the wall and grab Charlotte's wrists, squeezing tight. They grab her long blonde hair, her long muscular legs... and they roughly grope her entire body. "Oh my god... What the fuck is going on? What... no...Mmmmmmmmmm... no stop please..."

Charlotte is helpless. She's scared, but also feels extreme sensations throughout her body as she's groped by the hands. They rip her blue and gold wrestling attire from her gorgeous, perfectly toned body. Charlotte's naked breasts, so firm and full, are pulled and squeezed, manhandled roughly by the hands. They pull her nipples as far as they go and twist them hard. "FUCK!!" Charlotte screams out, biting her bottom lip, licking it, still scared and angry... but also very much turned on.

"STOP THIS... STOP IT NOW!!" Charlotte commands... but writhes against the wall, cumming, as the hands grope her pussy and muscular ass. Charlotte looks down and sees her pussy leaking. "Oh my god...what's going on?... why am i so fucking turned on?" Charlotte's pink nipples are rock hard and throbbing. Her perky pick clit is hard and throbbing also. Charlotte's breathing intensifies. She can't control it. "Please stopppp." Charlotte says crying, not knowing how to feel or what to do.

The hands disappear. Charlotte tries to slow her breathing. Her pussy is still leaking. She cant move. She hears a shrill, shrieking laugh.

Charlotte screams as she sees an evil leprechaun waddling towards her. She tries to run, but cant. Her legs feel like they're stuck in concrete. The evil leprechaun dances around her, giggling like a manic, clapping and looking at that gorgeous, nude body of Charlotte. He licks his lips, then presses his face against Charlotte's pussy and motorboats it.

"STOP THAT!... DON'T YOU DAREEEEEEEEEE..." Charlotte's command is ignored by the horny leprechaun. He shoves his, surprisingly long, tongue up Charlotte's pussy and licks away. He slides two chubby little fingers up Charlotte's magnificent ass too. He fingers her and licks her out at the same time, right there in the dark hallway.

Please stoppppppp...FUCK... Why are you doing this to me?...Mmmmmmmmmm." Charlotte cums again, pumping her pussy cream right into the evil leprachaun's evil little mouth. He giggles loudly, jumping up and down, and laps up all the sweet juices.

Charlotte licks her luscious lips, riding out her orgasm, when she hears another scream. She's startled, scared to look. The evil leprechaun waddles off hurriedly.

Charlotte takes a deep breath, looking at the floor, when... she's grabbed by a freaky looking, chubby guy in latex. He pins her arms against the wall and sticks out his slobber dripping tongue at her." GET AWAY FROM ME YOU FREAK!!" Charlotte screams right at him. He laughs and licks her face.

Charlotte is repulsed by The Freak, but her nipples are throbbing. She's actually turned on by the whole ordeal. The Freak licks all over Charlotte's, grimacing face, her neck, her full tits. He sucks her big, enhanced tits, like a hungry baby searching for milk. The Freak works over both tits, sucking them so damn hard, pulling Charlotte's throbbing nipples, softly biting them.

Charlotte moans loudly, and cums once more. Her body is tingling all over. Her nipples throb uncontrollably in The Freak's sucking mouth.

The Frek kneels downnin front of Charlotte... looking up at her. "Give me your piss. Give it to me now. Piss on me Charlotte."

Charlotte looks at him, and pauses. The Freak smiles up at Charlotte, licking her clit, his slave drooling out everywhere. "Piss on me mistress. Piss on me." The Freak says, licking Charlotte's hard throbbing, pink clit. Charlotte smiles as nd starts pissing all over The Freaks face. He screams in delight and opens his mouth, smiling big, loving the piss waterfall.

Charlotte licks her lips, loving how dirty she feels. Charlotte covers The Freak in piss. He sucks it out of her spasming pussy. Charlotte closes her eyes, moans her sluttiest moan and cums again... while she pisses. The Freak screams in delight, drinking down the cum and piss mixture with sheer euphoric pleasure.

The Freak sucks Charlotte clean. She lays her head back and smiles.

Charlotte and The Freak are both startled when they hear a thunderous scream in the distance. The Freak runs off in fear. "What's going on?... OH MY GODDDDDDD!!" Charlotte is terrified when she sees The Monster Among Men appear. The giant with the long beard looks her over. He's wearing a black robe . He leans in to Charlotte's face and screams. "RAWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!"

"PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE...WHAT IS GOING ONNNNNN?" Charlotte cries in fear.

The Monster Among Men picks Charlotte up and tosses her on his massive shoulder, carrying her slowly down the dark hall. "Pleaseeeeeee...pleaseeeeeeeeeee..." Charlotte cries... overwhelmed with emotions. The pleasure and fear combination is too much for her. Charlotte passes out.

Charlotte wakes up, strapped to a table, on a dark room, with one light on, right above the table. She shakes her head and sees the Evil Leprechaun... The Freak... and The Monster Among Men... in the room, looking at her. She doesn't know what to think.

All of a sudden The Demon appears... black and red robe... red demon face and horns. Charlotte is scared, but also turned on. Her pussy leaks. Her wrists and ankles are strapped to the table and spread wide. The Demin opens his robe and his 14 inch cock appears. Charlotte is overtaken with animalistic lust.

"Fuck me!" Charlotte tells The Demon.

The Demon plunges all 14, very thick inches of cock up Charlotte's pussy. She screams in lustful euphoria. The Demon pounds that bald, blonde pussy with relentless, otherworldly force. "FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEE...FUCK MEEEEEEEE DEMONNNNNNNNNN!!" Charlotte screams out and squirts. The Demon destroys that sweet pussy, pummeling it for a half hour. Charlotte cums six times.

The Demon pulls out and slams up Charlotte's tight ass...all 14 inches at a time. Charlotte screams in pain/pleasure... cumming immediately. The Demon smacks her muscular booty and thumps it for an hour. Charlotte squirts ten times. Her pussy nut is leaking off the sides of the table.

The Demon pulls out and untied Charlotte. She immediately swings around and engulfs his ready to explode, massive cock. Charlotte looks up at The Demon as she sucks the massive cock, jerking it with both hands. The Demon pumps Charlotte's mouth full of jizz. Charlotte eagerly sucks it all down... Jerking out every last drop... drinking it all down with a sex crazed smile.

The Demon pisses all over Charlotte. She smiles as the warm piss covers her beautiful face... her long blonde hair... Her big heaving tits... and her throbbing pussy. The Demon shoves his cock in Charlotte's mouth and finishes pissing in there. Charlotte happily drinks the piss down, sucking The Demon's massive cock dry.

"Take her!" The Demon tells his helpers. They spend the next hour gang banging Charlotte. The Freak pisses in Charlotte's mouth... after she pisses in his again. The Freak and Evil Leprechaun do double anal with Charlotte as she sucks off The Monster Among Men. The Freak and The Monster Among Men both fuck Charlotte's super soaked pussy, while Evil Leprechaun teabags her and giggles like a maniac. They fill her holes with cum and keep fucking her silly.

All three helpers cum on Charlotte's beautiful face. They all leave her on the floor. Charlotte plays with her pussy... thinking about how she was used... loving it all. Charlotte cums. She licks her cum glazed lips... Hoping she can experience this again... And cum and cum and cum. She's definitely... Porn Whore Charlotte Flair.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,142 Followers