Sexually Free Sarah Spain

Story Info
Sarah Spain realizes she wants to be a slut.
2.6k words
2.89
10.1k
8
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sex Slut Sex Parody

I've been married to former ESPN hottie Sarah Spain for a year. As a matter of fact, today is our anniversary. We are gonna celebrate big time tonight. I hired her away from ESPN to work for me at my website. It's a very successful... and profitable... sports website with a catch. You see we specialize in sex and sports. We combine hot chicks, in hot outfits... or nothing at all... with sports of all sorts.

I've been accused of exploiting women to attract members and overall views of my site. I have to admit that I do.. and I make a shitload of money doing it. I also love slutty women... and I know deep down, my hot wife Sarah is a slut... and I wanna prove it to her. I want my wife to be sexually free... and I know she wants it too.

It's the one thing Sarah and I argue about. She's what you would consider a feminist... but I still love her. It turns me on thinking about Sarah getting slutty at work with my staff. I tell her all the time that I bet deep down she would love to a slut, to be fondled and groped... and fucked... by strangers talking dirty to her. She denies it... but I know women... and I know my wife especially.

I decided to test out my theory. I told my staff yesterday that they could grope and flirt with Sarah all they wanted to today, so I could test my theory. On top of that... what better day to do it than on our anniversary.

"I love that outfit babe." I tell Sarah. She's standing in front of me, in our bedroom, looking herself over in the mirror. She's wearing a skin tight... and low cut white Cubs tee shirt and thin, blue and white, sports bra underneath, showcasing her DD tits. She's also wearing a skin tight blue mini skirt with a blue and white thong underneath, knee high tube socks and white and blue sneakers. Her long brown hair is in a ponytail and she's got on a blue Cubs hat too. She's so very harassable. My wife is fucking gorgeous.

"Babe... I can't wear this. I mean, I love turning you on, but this is gonna be a problem. Those horny weirdos working in your office are gonna go nuts and drool all over me." Sarah looks herself over and shakes her head. I put my arms around her and kiss her neck, settling her down. She smiles back at me. We kiss passionately and I grope her huge tits myself. Sarah moans into my mouth, as I fondle her gorgeous jugs.

"Please... for me baby." I give Sarah an innocent, pouty look. The same kind she gives me when she wants something. She laughs and kisses me again.

"OK babe... just for you. Happy Anniversary. I love you James."

"Thank you baby. Happy Anniversary. I love you too Sarah." We make out for a few minutes, then head out to the office.

I head into my office, with a hardon, knowing the gropefest Sarah will be going through. It doesn't take long for the action to begin. I'm watching on my screen... I have cameras all over the office... I like to watch, so I'm always prepared. I hired a very horny staff for this particular reason.

Sarah is standing at her desk when Harry, the office horn dog of horn dogs comes over with a big ass grin on his 69 year old face. He walks up behind Sarah, reaches around her, and squeezes her huge tits, shocking her. "What the...?" Sarah starts to complain, but quickly realizes she likes it. Harry feels her up real good. His hands grope my wife's big, natural tits for a full minute. Sarah holds his hands as he roughly fondles her amazing, heavy tits. I smile, and pull out my already rock hard cock.

"Great titties baby. Real nice. The bossman is real lucky to have you." Harry keeps squeezing Sarah's tits roughly, squeezing and shaking my wife's awesome tits... then he let's go, smacks her phat ass, and walks away, grinning from ear to ear.

Sarah is shocked by Harry's brashness. "Fuck you Harry!" Sarah says, a sly smile on her face. She straightens her top and collects herself. Her tits tingling, her nipples hard. She realizes Harry's hands felt really good molesting her big titties.

I slowly jerk my cock, leaned back in my chair, watching all the fun with a smile.

Sarah bends over her desk to grab a picture of out Babe Of The Week. She looks it over and shakes her head. Sarah's feminist side takes over, as she looks at the beautiful blonde model in a very skimpy, white thong bikini and stripper pumps. "What the hell does this have to do with sports?" Sarah asks herself, shaking her head. She looks at the pic again though, and admires the hot body on the blonde beauty. "She's got great boobs though. Not as good as mine... but still great." Sarah smirks.

All of a sudden Sarah lurches forward, as Tom, a middle aged ad exec squeezes her curvy ass. He grinds his large cock against Sarah's shapely booty, grabbing her hips, simulating banging her doggy style... I jerk my dick faster at that thought. Tom bangs against my wife's ass so fucking perfectly... Slow, then quick, then slow again, rubbing his dick up and down Sarah's ass... then pounding against it hard and fast. It really looks like she fucking her.

"Tom... What are you doing?... Oh my God it feels good." Sarah says that part to herself. She thinks about pulling away, but realizes she doesn't want to. She grips his forearm and quietly cums in her panties.

"Hold still little lady... Daddy's almost done." Tom slams against Sarah's curvy ass hard... over and over. His big dick throbs against Sarah's wet pussy and gorgeous ass. Sarah moans, biting her lips, so Tom won't hear her. Then Tom stops. He smirks and let's Sarah go. He squeezes her gorgeous, phat ass and walks off saying, "Great ass baby... I need to put my dick in it later." He laughs.

"I kinda hope he does." Sarah quietly tells herself. She is turned on big time. She can't believe the audacity of both men being so aggressive with her body... but she's realizing, she enjoys it. It's such a pervy turn on for Sarah, to be fondled right there in front of everyone in the office... and she wants it to continue. She feels so weird, being turned on by Harry and Tom's cocky groping of her body, her nipples are rock hard and her pussy is tingling. "What the fuck is wrong with me?" Sarah asks herself. Her nipples and clit are pounding with excitement. Sarah is starting to realize, being sexually free is the way to be.

Sarah looks over at Steve, one of the sports staff, and goes wide eyed. He's got his 7 inch cock out, jerking off to her. Steve smiles and winks at Sarah, wiggling his dick at her. She stares, open mouthed, thrown off by his display. Steve blows her a kiss and keeps jerking off. Sarah shakes her head, snapping out of her shocked daze, watching that dick shake for her. She grinds her thighs together, trying not to show Steve that she's turned on by him.

"Like my cock baby? Come suck it. I'll give you a nice, big creamy wad of cum." Steve says to Sarah, a huge grin on his face. Sarah moans to herself and watches Steve, trying to look like she's not watching him... but bites her lower lip. "I can't actually be thinking about sucking his dick, can I?" Sarah thinks to herself.

"Fuck you Steve." Sarah tries to deny it and walks away, shaking her head in fake disgust. She can't believe what's going on today. She's realizing she's a slut.

"Anytime baby... any fucking time sweet tits." Steve taunts Sarah, smirking, still jerking his dick at his desk.

I jerk mine faster. My big ass cock is throbbing hard, watching my wife's transition into becoming a slut.

Sarah heads to the ladies bathroom. She goes in the stall and sits down to collect herself and take a deep breath. She pulls her thong down and starts to pee. Sarah rubs her throbbing clit, moaning so fucking loud, so fucking turned on. All of a sudden a cock pops through a gloryhole on the stall divider to her left. She's startled. Sarah looks at it... not wanting to admit it, but she's impressed by its size.

Sarah starts to get up, but realizes she's ready to cum... and she's peeing, so she sits back down on the toilet. Sarah rubs her pounding clit faster and faster, licking her lips, her body tingling all over. "Fucking pervert!" Sarah says, smiling... and cums. She closes her eyes and rides out her squirting orgasm. The large cock just jumps. It shakes repeatedly. Sarah is on an emotional rollercoaster, so she just shakes her head, licks her lips, watches the cock, and finishes cumming... and peeing.

"I give up. Deep down, I wanna be a slut." Sarah says to herself, smiling, realizing she doesn't know herself as well as she thought. She really wants to be a cock hungry slut.

"C'mon babe... you're a hot piece of ass. Kick back and have some fun. You know you're turned on by the attention." An anonymous voice in the stall next to Sarah says. She thinks back to what we've been talking about. She remembers me saying she knows she would like it and her denying it steadfastly. Sarah shakes her head... a slight laugh leaks out of her mouth. She thinks about it and realizes deep down that it actually does turn her on... slightly. Her nipples and clit are hard and throbbing. She still refuses to let the staff know it turns her on subconsciously though.

"Get outta here pervert. I'm trying to pee." Sarah smiles...starting to enjoy her descent into sluttiness. She just shakes her head and smiles a sluttty smile at her predicament.

"How bout a hand job for the road babe?" The anonymous voice asks. He shakes his dick through the hole. Sarah looks at it and smirks. She smacks it three times. "OWW!" The voice cries out. She jerks it... then smacks it again... over and over.

"There. There's your damn handjob." Sarah says, laughing... checking the cock out, licking her lips. The cock... and the guy... leaves. Sarah smirks.

"Not a bad cock. Biggest one yet. If he would've stayed a little longer, I would've sucked it. Oh well... his loss." Sarah sticks her finger in her piss stream and sucks it. "Mmmmm." She enjoys her taste. She pulls her thong up, when she finishes pissing, and washes her hands.

A little later...

Sarah is walking to the break room when she encounters a group of horny bastards. They start chanting, "SHOW YOUR TITS!" over and over and over.

Sarah shakes her head in disbelief, realizing she likes being slutty. She's turned on by the chants. "Fuck it." She thinks to her herself. Sarah pleasantly surprises everyone when she grabs the bottom of her shirt and sports bra and pulls them up, over her awesome breasts, and flashes everyone. A loud "YES!" chant breaks out.

"There, you horny bastards! Now get to work!" Sarah smiles and tells the high fiving, happy crowd and walks into the break room. She pours herself some coffee and relaxes. Sarah rubs her thighs together, careful to not let anyone see, as the tingling feelings increase throughout her erogenous zones. She can't believe she's so turned on by being slutty.

Sarah drinks her coffee and stretches her neck, relaxed and calm. She hears someone lock the door, but before she can turn around someone grabs her tits... someone else grabs her pussy, under her mini skirt. They both start roughly squeezing and rubbing her tits and pussy... causing Sarah to moan. The person molesting her big, natural melons grinds their large, naked, cock against her curvy, phat ass. Sarah starts to say something, but can't. Her eyes are shut. She's overtaken by lust. Her body gives into the pleasure and grinds her ass back against the big cock, wanting to get fucked, really bad.

I watch it all from my office, cumming hard onto my carpet.

The person rubbing Sarah's pussy pulls her thong down her legs and off. Sarah opens her eyes and sees Tom licking the insides of her panties, smiling lustfully at her. Sarah sees Harry behind her, right as he slips his big, old cock up her super wet snatch. "Uhhh." Sarah moans as the big cock stretches her sweet, swollen labia and glides up her tight, soaked cunt.

Harry fucks my wife with long, hard strokes. His crotch slams against Sarah's ass and thighs as he plunges all the way up Sarah's snatch. She cums... her body shaking, overtaken by raw animal lust. Tom takes Sarah's shirt and bra off. He attacks her large tits, biting them... licking them... sucking both tits ravenously.

Tom pulls Sarah's head down to his cock. Sarah doesn't need any encouragement. She licks all over his very thick cock... biting it... raw animal grunts coming her sexy mouth. Sarah's deep throats Tom's entire 7 inch cock, her throat spread wide from its immense girth. Sarah grunts and sucks, slobbering all over the insanely thick shaft. Her saliva pours out onto the floor.

Harry smacks Sarah's ass and reaches under her, groping her big, hanging tits, as he pounds her pussy with relentless force. Harry and Tom double team my gorgeous wife, high fiving, grinning wide, as they pound the fuck outta her holes. Tom grunts and cums a huge load down Sarah's throat. She gulps it all down and keeps sucking him. Harry grunts and floods my wife's, super wet snatch with his semen. He pulls out and moves to Sarah's face. She sucks his cock clean... alternating between cocks.

Sarah feels a huge wad of spit hit her anus, and notices Steve smiling at her. He plunges all the way up Sarah's super tight ass. "MMMMMMMMMM!! FUCK MY ASS!!" Sarah screams out, as Steve plows up her phat ass, smacking it over and over, slamming harder up that super tight ass, a big ass grin on his face.

Sarah sucks another load out of Harry and Tom. They cum all over her beautiful face and big tits. Steve cums deep up Sarah's ass, filling her ass full. Sarah lays on the table and spends the next two hours letting anyone and everyone plow her holes.

Fourteen cocks... and four strapons pound her senseless. Sarah sucks and fucks everyone... with a big slutty smile on her beautiful face. They double anal her and double tit fuck her at the same time. Sarah is filled full of jizz and pussy cream. She's covered in it too. Two cock even piss on her face. Sarah happily smiles while they do. She even drinks piss from two cocks... and pussies. She smiles, realizing I was right about her loving being a slut. I knew she would love being fucked and jizzed and pissed on. Sarah loves the idea of her finally being sexually free.

Sarah and I spend the night fucking our brains out. I pound her holes... cum in them... all over her... and piss down her throat... and in all her holes too. I finish by pissing all over her tits... and in her mouth and ass, as she plays with her worn out pussy, squirting all over our bedroom floor.

It's one helluva fun anniversary. I love my wife. We are the happiest... and horniest... couple out there. Sarah is very happy that I made her realize that she loves being sexually free, open and slutty. She's a super hot slut and she loves every fucking second of it. She's happy to be... Sexually Free Sarah Spain.