Porn World Chronicles: Milk Maid

Story Info
Milking the maid, that is all.
3.1k words
4.54
19.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl entered through an out of the way door, down an alley and unmarked unless you'd come straight from the website and knew what to look for. The cartoon head of a cow was drawn there on the top corner of an otherwise unremarkable steel door that should have led to a service entrance for the building, yet it opened into a classy airlock-type configuration with a paneled door a few feet beyond.

The site hadn't said whether he was required to knock, but it didn't seem like there could be any other way to go about things; they wouldn't want random citizens stumbling upon them and just strolling right in.

He was answered almost immediately, the secondary door swung back into a space far removed from the city which contained it. Low lighting and quiet, classical music swept out with an air of sophistication aided by the fragrance of freshly-brewed coffee and the smile upon the maid who waited patiently for Carl to finish appreciating the ambiance before addressing him.

"Sorry," he said, taking off his hat since it felt like the thing to do. Carl had only come here to see what was what, he hadn't anticipated the beauty that stood before him resting her hands on her skirt. Her belly bulged subtly under her apron, breasts filling out the bust wonderfully, straining the top buttons of her dress as though she'd been fitted before becoming pregnant. "Um, I'm-"

The maid put a finger to her luscious, red lips. "No names, not so close to the entrance. Master, this must be your first visit, so I must thank you for choosing to spend your time with us. Come along, we have a booth readied for you and several blends to sample." She gently took his hand and guided him inside, turned sharply down a long, classically decorated hall and vanishing around a corner. All the noise from outside dulled to nothing as they went deeper into the cafe, eventually arriving at a booth where Carl was seated, shielded from seeing or being seen by any of the other guests.

Other maids roamed the floor, carrying dishes or coffee or, as Carl had just been, leading customers by the nose. He did his best to avoid looking too closely at the other patrons; the business couldn't be illegal, but he wasn't the sort to deny privacy to others.

"Master, so good of you to visit us today. My name is Mary and I will be yours for the duration of your stay, unless of course you take a fancy to any of my colleagues." Mary handed over a menu, bending over the table enough that her breasts spilled onto the tabletop, easily within groping distance for a less upstanding man. The smile she gave him while straightening back up told him all he had to know about her opinion regarding potential touching. "We do, of course, have beverages besides coffee, but the proprietor is a lovely, older gentleman who enjoys nothing more than his customers trusting themselves to his recommendation." She continued, whispering with a cupped hand to her lips, close enough for Carl to feel her hot breath on his ear, "Is Master here for the coffee, or would he prefer the other menu?"

Gulp.

"Y-yes..."

Mary turned her hand to cover giggling. "Of course, Master. Do not be afraid to ask for what you've come here to get. I find, personally, that Master may wish to drink a bit and calm his nerves before moving on to the main course. Shall I find you something mild, perhaps a light roast, and we'll chat while you get ready?"

"Yes, I think so."

She bowed and was off into the hustle and bustle, returning moments later with a mug of steaming coffee and *gulp* a frosted pitcher of cream.

With the coffee quietly set before him with only the tiny clink of china, Mary settled into the seat beside him, leaned against his arm. The proximity, her perfumed scent, and the softness of her breasts were causing some embarrassing changes, but Mary seemed much more interested in what he was going to do next with his coffee.

Carl pointed to the cream. "Is that it?"

Mary quizzically tilted her head and put a teasing, contemplative finger to her plump lips, then whispered, "Is it what, Master? You have to say it properly or I won't know what you're talking about." The corner of her lips upturned slightly.

"...B-breast milk..."

She leaned in more closely, pushing Carl against the wall on the opposite side, and put her lips tantalizingly close to his earlobe. "Even better," she whispered, testing the weight of her own breasts in her hands, jiggling them purposefully against his arm. "Mine~"

Only then did she scoot back to where only her plump thigh was warmly resting against his. She watched with great interest as he poured her milk from the pitcher as a thin stream of glossy white into the dark coffee, swirled it with his spoon, and brought the cup to his lips while it had yet to fully incorporate.

It went down smooth, creamy, with a sophisticated balance of bitter and sweet. Carl felt his face burning under Mary's gaze, nothing to do with the heat of his beverage, and he continued drinking with appreciative moans until it was all gone.

"It seems like you enjoyed your drink, Master." Mary giggled behind a demure hand. "Tell me, how did I taste?"

He coughed into his sleeve for a second to think. Of course he'd never been in the position to tell a woman that her breast milk was delicious beyond words, and he shifted his legs in an attempt to keep her from noticing just how delicious his body felt it to be. "Umm... very good... I like it."

"Oh, I'm so glad~ Here, then, have as much as you like." Before he could tell what she meant, she'd reached across the table to tip the pitcher and fill his empty mug with a tremendous amount of milk, the slightest tinge of brown from the remaining dregs of coffee. He couldn't tell how he felt about it yet, but she was also shifting her legs restlessly, a hand pressed into her lap.

"A-are you sure?"

Mary pouted. "You weren't just being nice, were you?"

"No, of course not!" Carl took up his mug again and drank, feeling the cool sweetness flow across his tongue and down his throat while Mary beside him became more and more elated by the sight of a grown man thoroughly enjoying her very own milk. It was gone too soon, he thought when he caught sight of the mug's bottom.

But Mary filled his mug once more and rested her elbows on the table, staring at him with a dreamy expression even as she ground her hips against the leather booth seat. "Look at you, greedy boy~ You could always sip and reflect on the taste, couldn't you? I'm glad to be a conversational partner, and," she added in a husky whisper, "if you go too fast, it's not as satisfying a finish. The drink, I mean."

She clearly didn't mean the drink.

"I, uh, see... So, do you like working here?"

She closed her dream-clouded eyes in thought and laughed mildly at memories. "I do, I really, really do. I get to see so many good boys and girls enjoying the fare. You probably don't believe me, but it's so satisfying to see that moment of bliss in so many different flavors. I love the way you blush, just like a virgin~" Her eyes flitted open just a moment to see his reaction. "Ah, that's it~ That's why I love new customers so much. So much better than those sommeliers." She said it with a sigh more of disappointment than disdain, as if she could never hate anyone who came to sample their, her, product.

"You, um, get women here too?"

"Not as many, but that makes them all the more delectable when they do come by. And you know we're of a type, so most of us now behind the counter were once customers. I was, but it's so much better from this side~"

"Is it?"

Mary licked her lips. "You have no idea how much better it is. I love watching all of the reactions, I love the fidgeting and the blushing, what you're hiding down there."

Carl closed his legs more securely.

"Yes, I knew," Mary whispered. She laid a hand on his lap and gently rubbed up and down over his pants, getting dangerously close to touching the throbbing heat contained. "It makes me so happy that I'm pretty enough for that. So, do you like my milk? Really, really like it?~" She smiled, swaying happily in the booth with sweet dimples showing on her cheeks.

He tried to look away and change the subject. "So you're... how many months?"

"Oho?" Mary took his hand and laid it on the warm curve of her belly. "Does that make your heart race? Hehe, I know it does~ Four months, Master. My husband and I want a girl, but we'll be happy with whichever we're blessed with. Oh, but the dream is a twin boy and girl~"

"Your husband? Is he alright with, um, this place?"

Mary kissed his cheek. "He's my biggest customer. Yes, he works at the sister location." She cupped her hand to his ear and covertly whispered, "It's a much different kind of establishment, but the customers still walk away happy." A girlish giggle. "If they can, afterward. That's where I met him, actually."

"I see..." He didn't, but didn't want to delve more deeply into the topic.

"But then, you didn't answer me before. Don't you really, really love my milk?"

Carl nearly choked on his words, this was a married woman... "I wonder if it's even better warm..."

She squinted. "I knew I liked you~" She sidled out of the booth and held out her hand for him to take. Fingers intertwined, she led him through the building to a room with lower, more intimate lighting and not much else other than the mattress on the floor.

Mary pushed Carl in first, closing the door behind them, and she was already shedding her uniform as she came around. Her skirt was already kicked behind her; the bikini bottom she wore bore a familiar cow print. Her apron came off next; she stood with her back to him and peeked over her shoulder to be sure that he was properly perusing her exquisite curves. The flimsy cloth dropped to the floor between her feet and she bent over with a wink, pushing out her plump ass as she grabbed the apron again between two fingers and tossed it into the corner.

Mesmerized, Carl fidgeted, unsure what was expected of him in this situation. It felt so much like this outing would become far more... sensual than he'd been prepared for.

His feeling was encouraged when Mary came before him and pressed her soft chest to his, pushed him more through awkwardness than force to the wall. Button by glossy, black button, she exposed more of her deep, inviting cleavage. Then, just when the first centimeter of cow-printed bikini became visible, she smirked and leaned in to plant a luscious kiss on Carl's collarbone.

"Take it off me~" she whispered against his chest. Her naked leg brushed against his and he surprised himself with his resilience for not cumming right then and there. "Don't you wanna see?" she whined with a playful lick to his neck.

He gulped. "W-what should I do?..."

"That's okay, I'll show you. Just take your hand, like this." She took his hands in hers, slender fingers guiding him to put his palms on the warm, squishy peak of her breasts. Her nipples were hard enough to feel through two whole layers of fabric. Then she had him continue unbuttoning her shirt until it could be shrugged off her shoulders and the true cowgirl costume was given unto him. "Well, do you like it?"

Mary separated from him with a lingering touch of his chest and laid on her stomach on the room's mattress, wrinkling its sheets while she rolled and stretched to show herself off at every angle. Both halves of the cow-print bikini were just slightly too small for her, their strings alluringly pressed into her skin and her still-growing pregnant belly beginning to hang over the bottom. Carl could only imagine how amazingly sexy she would look a few more months down the line, how every stage would have its own uniquely lovable qualities.

Once she'd pleased herself showing off for him, she laid on her side, her head supported on one arm. Her tits, smooshed together by gravity, threatened to pop free of her bikini top if they weren't let loose soon.

She hid her smile behind her hand but couldn't stop the humor from reaching the corners of her big, bright eyes. "I'm glad someone likes it, doesn't he~" she said, and dangled a finger as if she hadn't been clear enough. "It's okay, let him out to play. Who knows, you might be the kind of guy we can use at the other place~ Wouldn't you like that: a reason to see me almost every day?"

As if swept away on a wave of hormones, Carl loosened his belt and pushed his jeans off his hips along with his underwear. His cock throbbed angrily, demanding the relief it had been thus denied as he approached the beckoning Mary. She'd come up on her knees and hugged his hips when he came to the edge of the bed, taking the opportunity to squeeze his butt even as his cock lightly whapped against her cheek.

"Lie down," she said, followed him on his descent until he was on his back and her voluptuous figure was on and between his legs, her incredible breasts spilling over his lap with his dick barely visible between them. Mary licked the tip and smiled warmly, shushed him before he could make a show of protest; there didn't need to be any more of that between them. Her eyes on his the whole time, she reached behind her back and pulled the single string keeping her bikini top on; the top fell onto Carl's belly and his gaze turned from her face to her plump, sweetly ripe nipples.

A small part of him wanted to take her tits in his hands and twist her nipples, just to see her composure break, but he was paralyzed with anticipation. His cock throbbed like never before, engulfed in wonderful softness and warmth, already leaking.

Mary had him wait with a single upraised finger while she swished her tongue back and forth from cheek to cheek and finally leaned forward to let shining, bubbly saliva pour between her tits, all over his cock. Then she squeezed her pillowy mounds around him and began to move. Up and down, skin rippled along with the sound of wet schlicking as she fucked him with her chest. He didn't make a sound, holding his breath to ensure that he didn't explode immediately; his cock had been hard ever since the first taste from these lovely breasts, and now he could even see milk leaking and wasted, dribbling down her skin. She did moan though, making little sounds with the slight effort of lifting herself up his lap over and over, but he couldn't bear the thought of being so loud that he couldn't hear her within the silence of the room.

Her smile was intoxicating, itself faltering by moments as she lost focus while slapping her tits into his lap. Mary had to understand the volcanic heat within her cleavage, what she was working to accomplish... she panted with her tongue lolling out as if she intended to catch the result and slurp it down as eagerly as he wanted to suck on her. In her gaze, Carl saw hunger.

By degrees, her motion became more and more vigorous until he worried she would lift up his legs to fuck him properly, slamming her breasts down into his lap, around his erection so hard and fast that no pussy he'd ever felt could compare. And he wanted so much to hold out and savor the experience...

"Fuck!" he cursed. His hips bucked and his cock thrust up dangerously close to Mary's face as he came. Hot cum splashed all over her cleavage and back down over his cock.

Suddenly, Mary took his dick in hand and plunged it in between her lips. She pushed it deeper until her lips met the base and sucked her way up, coming off with his semen in a bulging cheek.

Mary swallowed.

Carl shot up and hugged her tightly, her breasts pressing against his chest being an unintended perk. "You didn't have to do that," he said.

"Nonsense," she said with a seductive extra lick around her lips. "So, is my good boy ready for dessert?"

He felt like he was floating as Mary handled him onto the bed and laid his head in her lap, her wonderfully bouncy breasts within his reach and her pregnant belly pressed to his ear. She took his stunned silence as consent and lifted his head to her nipple. Ripe and cherry-red, it glistened with anticipatory milk, just inviting him to put his lips on it and suckle while his mommy of the moment cooed from above and petted his head.

Then he did. Mary moaned lightly as her nipple was sucked between his lips and the tip of his tongue passed over the sensitive nub. Time stretched on as her flavor, warm and sweet squirted into his mouth and he let its cloying creaminess flow down his throat. Beneath his head, Mary's knees trembled and her body heated up while he sucked; her gentle, soothing hum became restrained moans each time his tongue teased her. A peek showed that she was biting her lip, that her other hand had gone between her thighs for her own gratification.

At last, she quivered with him in her grasp, head held firmly in place as she gasped for breath and tried not to rock too severely while she came. Once the waves of her orgasm had passed, she laid back with Carl still hugged to her chest, and they stayed that way in silent and mutual contentment until there was the small *ding* of a brass bell at the door.

Minutes later, after hurried dressing while the next girl tapped her foot waiting for her turn, Mary held Carl's hands at the door and gave him a peck on the cheek, then slipped a card into his pocket. "Call this number and ask for an interview at the other place, say I'll vouch for you." She kissed his other cheek, lingering a moment more than the last. "Please."