Pornpocalypse

Story Info
"The Pinnacle of Award Winning Porn."
1.2k words
2.9
10.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Own Self-centered Note: The absolute epitome of the English language and the written word.

"Mmm, I just love cock up my cunt. My freshly shaved pussy's so fucking wet right now, masturbating in the bath. Dirty-talking while I ram my long nails in and out my tight teenage cookie. Mmm... six-inch stilettos are so fucking sexy, warping my feet while they dangle out the tub. Oh— ooh! Fuck, gonna squirt, fill the whole fucking tub with my love juice!"

"Step-sister, what are you doing?"

"Oh, step-brother! How shameful being caught with my three-inch nails up my cunt mid-cum."

"Here, let me join you in the love-tub, step-sister Anita. Stripping off my shirt for you. This is so taboo. We shouldn't do this."

"Step-brother Rocky, your twelve-inch cock is soooo big. I love big dick. Mommy and daddy will never find out. We both just turned eighteen yesterday. We are adults now."

"Oh, fuck yeah, stroke my giant monster schlong with two hands, just like that."

"You like that, Rocky? Being my sex-ed study buddy? My manicured nails wrapping around your shaft while I look at you with my sisterly eyes?"

"Fuck."

"My fucklips wrapping around your cockhead, slurping up and down."

"Fucckk... Anita, suck it deep down your cunt-mouth. You look so hot with fake lashes and hair extensions."

"Glurp! Schlerp!"

"Yeah, that's it, step-sis, ramming your head up and down my magnum dong. Making it disappear like a sword swallower. Tears ruining your mascara, nasty drool dripping all over your double DD giant tits."

"Cum all over my face. Our parents will never know."

"Yeah, feels so good, Anita, gonna shoot my load all over your messed up face. Oh, shit, here it cums. Take it, bitch! Gonna cum all over your big fake fucking tits! Aghh!!!"

"Mmm.. fuck yeah, Rocky, cum all over me. Shooting all that endless bukkake jizz out your cockhole. Squirt it all out, not-blood brother."

"Cut, cut... CUUUUUT!!!"

The red light on the camera clicked off, and the two people mid-sex act in the bath relaxed their shoulders. The woman kicked off her heels and slid down into the glitter-laced bubbles of the lukewarm water, washing the spunk off her face, not caring that her fake lashes were completely wonky.

"Jesus Christ, any longer in those heels and I was gonna have to get my toes amputated. Don't even get me started on these duck nails up my vag. Who wrote this scene again?"

The man detached tubing running up his inner thigh on the underside of his shaft, still throbbing from the viagra he took earlier. "This body tape's gonna wax any pubes I've got left. Fake cum is so last year."

The cameraman adjusted his beret. "Anita Reelcok, Rocky Busterkunt - both of you - stop complaining. We have a full day of shooting, and we need every scene done to the client's specifications." He adjusted his bulge in his beach shorts. "We. Are. Professionals. Now, chop-chop! We've got work to do."

Just a job it was. So the job they did. Cleaned and painted, sweat wiped away on balled-up tissues discarded in the overflowing trash bin. Together, they checked off the scenes on the list until there were none.

A juicy red lollipop twirled up a pigtailed babysitter's puffy pink pussy, coated with cheap water-based lube. A foreign exchange student from Mexico fucking her host family's brother's best friend on his parent's bed with Spanish phrases learned from Dora the Explorer just five minutes earlier. The plumber checking what's clogged up the neglected housewife's conveniently stretched tight butt thanks to a series of plugs, ready to take a hard anal pounding.

A whirlwind of color. A whirlwind of sex. Teasing the camera, vapid expressions plastered flavorless, lacking zest or interest.

Exhausted, the two pay-for-play actors found themselves collapsed on the cum streaked casting couch. Black pleather contrasting with white spunk, a party of pizza delivery boys, mailmen and the baker's hot wife took turns giving them cream pies filled with bisexual delights.

"And that's a wrap." The cameraman wiped the last drops of semen off the tip of his quickly softening cock, shooing away the hourly fluff girl who did too good at her job. "Tomorrow we'll do ping pong balls, and the whiteshit whip with maraschino cherries."

"Better not be any cherry stealing whores this time," Anita grumbled.

"I cherished those cherries. Not my fault a cherry stealing whore stuffed them up her bunghole," retorted Rocky.

"Honestly, with the stupid scenarios they give us, we deserve double the pay for wrapping our legs around their nightmare-inducing scripts, and to think I bothered being an English major." Anita sighed and picked up her purse and checked her phone, trying to get a signal, "Clint, can you call me a fake taxi? My phone's not connecting. Might as well film that scene on the way home. Kill two cocks with one cunt. How about it?"

"Sorry, babe, but my phone's bars are out of service too. Must be the soundproofing." Clint the cameraman waved his cell around searching for a signal.

"Both of you, look outside!" Rocky pointed towards the window in shock.

A horrible green glow coated the streets. Screams could be heard in the distance.

"Who ordered the sci-fy package?" Clint flipped through his notepad trying to figure out what was going on.

"Couldn't be our company, the special effects are too good. Oh my god, my pussy is all wet! I'm such a nympho, please daddy, fuuuuck meee," squealed Anita as she started furiously mashing her clit over her size 4 skin-tight slip-on sequin dress.

"We're not working anymore. You don't have to do that stupid fuck-talk when the camera's not rolling," chided Clint, a raging boner tenting his shorts.

"No, I'm serious, I'm dripping, needy, desperate. I just want to cum over and over again on something big, girthy, and pulsating up all my holes, even my earholes... maybe my eyeholes."

Overpowered by her horny cunt, she kicked open the front door and thrust her body outside. Drool and cunt cream dribbled over her 155 cm petit yet strong frame. Boobies and butt cheeks jiggled as a gust of wind blew up her dress, giving the men the perfect panty shot of her virginal neon-orange thong.

Out of nowhere, tentacles rushed up the street from all four cardinal directions. Giant and hornier than a bitch in heat, they wrapped around her legs, small popping sounds leaving each suction cup as they felt their way over her body. Tearing her skimpy clothes off, the prehensile appendages dragged her off into the sunset. Moans of pleasure echoed into that sinking ball of fire.

The two men looked outside, then looked at each other, then looked outside again. The oversized Kraken creature had disappeared as well as their main pornstar and source of income. Sighing, they locked the front door and shuttered the blinds, barely noticing the deafening bang of a mushroom cloud turning the city's denizens into sex-crazed zombie fiends.

Clint the cameraman kissed Rocky the rock-hard pornstar roughly, grizzly stubble scratching over his muscular, taut, hairy super hot man bod.

"And to think I'm straight for pay," growled Rocky while pressing his throbbing sausage against Clint Hardwood's thirsty meat rod.

"This time your cock will accept my cock into its cockhole," groaned Clint.

Opening a laptop on the one table not used for fucking while they proceeded to cockfight for dominance, they started to add up expenses for their taxes and cook their books with the cameras turned off.

All in a day's work.