Pornstar Angel Eyes Does Anal

Story Info
Brian Pumper butt-fucks Angel Eyes at last.
1.6k words
2
1.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

In the early 2000s, Porn star Angel Eyes took the world by storm. This curvy, brown-skinned, thick-bottomed African American gal was everywhere. Angel Eyes performed with everyone from Lexington Steele to Byron Long, Devin Weed, Mister Marcus, Sean Michaels. The gal was adored by the public and the heavy hitters of Black porn and interracial porn. Angel Eyes gave some serious competition to the likes of Lola Lane, Sierra, Vida Valentine, Cherokee D'Ass, Nyomi Banxxx and others. The sultry Black gal with the sexual intensity put other female porn stars to shame. Um, so, where did she go?

The adult film industry can be a pretty cutthroat business, and while some female porn stars like Sara Jay, Joclyn Stone, Syren De Mer, Francesca Le, Simone Sonay, Maitresse Madeline, Midori, Asa Akira and others remain ageless, some ladies cannot say the same. Some lovely female porn stars like Lola Lane, Sierra and the unforgettable Menaja Trois have left the world of adult films and are doing different things with their lives. Angel Eyes did a lot of steamy movies, but perhaps she saw the writing on the wall and decided to quit it. It's a damned shame because a lot of porn fans still miss Angel Eyes and that amazing body of hers...

Brian Pumper sat on his living room couch, inside his loft, located somewhere in the City of Los Angeles, California. Saturday at last, and Brian Pumper was too exhausted to really unwind. He'd gotten home after a lengthy shoot in Santa Barbara and wondered how much longer he was going to be able to do the porn thing. A lot of female porn stars retire every damn week and as a result, Brian Pumper now has to be a talent scout on top of his duties as actor, director and producer on various porno sets. What's a brother to do?

The handsome, stocky and muscular Black male porn star was bored at home. After directing Nubian Anal Empire Volume XIV, Brian Pumper was exhausted. The brother tried to unwind with a glass of wine and watched Netflix but couldn't really get into it. When a man tires of Game Of Thrones, life takes a downward turn. Brian Pumper grabbed his cell phone and contacted a certain high end escort agency. The hosts had dealt with Brian Pumper before and assured him a sexy lady would be at his place within two hours. Satisfied, Brian Pumper hung up.

"Oh my," said Brian Pumper as he opened the door, and was greeted by a vision of beauty. A sexy Black woman in her late thirties or early forties stood there. Brian Pumper blinked in surprise, for the Black lady in question looked quite familiar. Was Brian Pumper tripping? The Black female escort sent by the high end escort agency looked like a certain Black female porn star that Brian Pumper once dreamed of working with. Angel Eyes, the thick sista with the big booty. The one who absolutely refused to shoot any anal scenes. Could this really be her?

"Brian Pumper, quit gawking and let me in," Angel Eyes said with that cocky grin of hers. Brian Pumper smiled and nodded. Angel Eyes walked past Brian Pumper and took a look at her surroundings. Brian Pumper's place was nice enough. The kind of condo that a lawyer or a corporate executive might own. Brian Pumper, former big shot at Black Ice Entertainment, makes good money as a porn director, actor and producer. Angel Eyes has been out of the industry for over a decade, but she remembers who the ballers are...

"Welcome back, Angel Eyes, looking good," Brian Pumper said, and he cordially offered her a seat. Angel Eyes smiled and sat down. Brian Pumper took a good look at her. Decked out in a Black tank top and red leather skirt, Angel Eyes looked fine as hell. Brian Pumper remembered feeling jealous when he watched Angel Eyes perform with his buddies Mister Marcus and Sean Michaels. The sexy, big-bottomed Black woman with the pouty lips was simply to die for, and Brian Pumper wanted a piece of her for a long time. Angel Eyes was smoking hot back then, and she was still sexy in the present day...

"Thanks, Brian, but this isn't a social call, what are you in the mood for?" Angel Eyes asked, pursing her lips. Brian Pumper leaned back on the couch and smiled bashfully. When will Black women around the world acknowledge the truth? Black men everywhere love big booty Black ladies and daydream about fucking them in the ass every day and twice on Sunday. Any Black man who doesn't want to butt fuck Black women is either into females of other races or other dudes. It's really that simple. Ass worship is encoded in the Black man's DNA. It's a hard truth, folks.

"You know what I want, Angel Eyes, that beautiful butt hole of yours," Brian Pumper said with a dreamy smile. Angel Eyes smiled. Why is every Black man obsessed with sticking his dick inside a Black woman's butt hole? Brian Pumper watched as Angel Eyes bit her lip and then nodded. For the consummate professional, it's all in a day's work. Brian Pumper was all smiles as Angel Eyes undressed, regaling him with her sexiness. Like fine wine, Black women only get better with age. Brian Pumper likes Black MILFs and time has turned former porn star Angel Eyes into a dime-piece MILF. Doesn't get any hotter than that...

"Alright, Brian Pumper, you can fuck my ass, but under my terms, are we clear?" Angel Eyes said haughtily, and Brian Pumper nodded. Taking control of the situation, Angel Eyes made Brian Pumper stand up and unzipped his pants. Grabbing Brian Pumper's crotch, Angel Eyes squeezed him none too gently. Arrogant Black guys like Brian Pumper need to be reminded that the Black woman is always in charge, even when she's got a dick in her mouth or a cock up her ass. Brian Pumper winced as Angel Eyes squeezed his nuts. Satisfied, Angel Eyes got to work...

"Oh damn," Brian Pumper said, groaning in pleasure as Angel Eyes knelt before him and fellated him. Angel Eyes slid her fingers up Brian Pumper's asshole while fellating him. Brian Pumper grinned, for he'd heard about Angel Eyes bossy ways. After getting Brian Pumper's cock hard as a rock, Angel Eyes got down to business. Getting on all fours, Angel Eyes spread her thick Black ass cheeks wide open. Brian Pumper stood up and stroked his big Black cock while admiring Angel Eyes big Black ass. Hot damn, Brian Pumper hasn't seen such a nice thick Black ass since he fucked Jordan Love and Vida Valentine a while back. This was going to be epic...

"Let's do this," Angel Eyes said in a harsh, bossy tone. Brian Pumper grinned and came up behind her. After lubricating Angel Eyes asshole, he pressed his hard dick against her backdoor. With a swift thrust, Brian Pumper entered Angel Eyes butt hole. In that moment, Brian Pumper accomplished what millions of men around the world used to fantasize about what jerking off. Brian Pumper felt Angel Eyes tight and warm butt hole grip his dick. Smiling, Brian Pumper playfully smacked Angel Eyes big rump as he fucked her in the ass. Black on Black anal sex is where it's at. This was going to be good...

"I'd like to see you talking trash while I'm fucking you in the ass," Brian Pumper taunted Angel Eyes. Gritting her teeth, Angel Eyes endured the sensation of Brian Pumper's huge cock in her butt hole. The sexy, bossy Black woman refused to give the arrogant Black man the satisfaction of hearing her scream. Grinning wickedly, Brian Pumper thrust two fingers into Angel Eyes wet pussy, and teased her clit. A sharp groan and a deep moan escaped Angel Eyes mouth. Brian Pumper buried his cock balls deep into Angel Eyes butt hole and continued to stimulate her pussy with his fingers. Something's got to give...

"Oh yes," Angel Eyes squealed, and Brian Pumper sighed with satisfaction. For the macho Black man, it's not enough that he gets to fuck this big-booty Black woman in her warm, tight asshole. Brian Pumper likes to completely dominate his female co-stars, and Angel Eyes has always been elusive as well as tough and bossy. The kind of woman whose butt hole many men dream of entering. Angel Eyes screamed passionately as Brian Pumper fingered her pussy while fucking her in the ass. Brian Pumper rammed his dick into Angel Eyes and fucked her until he came. Angel Eyes cried out passionately as Brian Pumper's cum flooded her butt hole. Brian Pumper smiled as he pulled his cock out of Angel Eyes butt hole. Black on Black ass fucking is where it's at...

"Hmm, if you ever want back into the porn industry, let me know," Brian Pumper said to Angel Eyes. Scowling, Angel Eyes put her clothes back on, took the thousand dollars Brian Pumper handed her and walked away. Truth be told, Angel Eyes enjoyed the feel of Brian Pumper's cock up her ass a bit too much. The macho Black man is good at fucking women in every hole they've got but his attitude ruins it. Angel Eyes is a hard-working sister trying to make it in Los Angeles. No way she's going back to work for the likes of Brian Pumper. As far as Angel Eyes is concerned, Brian Pumper and his magic dick are nothing but trouble. With a smile on her face, a sore butt hole and a fat wallet, Angel Eyes headed home. It's all in a day's work.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers