Pornville

Story Info
Fantasy comes to life for amateur author. But at what cost?
11.1k words
4.73
7.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Djmac1031
Djmac1031
837 Followers

ALL CHARACTERS ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.

-----------------------------------------

Todd Everman's heart skipped a beat as his finger hovered over the Submit button.

It always did, every time he was about to publish a new story.

His mind raced. He'd reviewed the thing a dozen times already. Should he check it one last time for errors?

No. It was time to let it go. Set it free. It was either good enough or it wasn't.

With a satisfied smile, his finger pressed the screen.

It was done. Of course, it wouldn't go public for at least a few days. Nothing he could do about that except let the wheels turn as the administrator reviewed it to make sure its content met the site rules.

But his stories were usually short, and he'd built up some trust over the past several months he'd been writing amateur porn, and so the turnaround time was usually pretty quick.

Still, he hated waiting.

Todd felt pretty good about this one. While he'd experimented with several various genres and kinks, this one was something different for him, and he was excited about it. He just hoped his readers would be, too.

Todd stared at his screen for several moments before finally returning to the site home screen.

It was still relatively early, not yet 11pm by the glow of his digital alarm clock. And it was Friday night, which meant he could sleep in tomorrow.

Todd glanced over at Sharon. She'd been snoring softly for the past twenty minutes. He doubted he would disturb her too much, especially since she'd taken a little herbal "sleep aid" earlier.

She'd shrugged off his half-hearted advances when she'd come to bed, with her usual litany of excuses and an unconvincing "maybe next time."

Which was fine; Todd hadn't really expected her to be interested. She rarely was anymore, and it allowed him time to put the finishing touches on his story.

Now his plan was simple: read a half decent story to get him turned on, then pop the headphones on and find a porn video to finish the job.

The video wouldn't matter much; a cute girl, the right look in her eye, a good cumshot finish he could time his own orgasm to.

It was the STORY that mattered. One that would grab ahold of his already active imagination and take him to another world; a world where the woman you loved didn't fall asleep on you without first at least sucking your cock like your spunk was the only thing that sustained her.

A world where middle age and creeping malaise didn't turn a once passionate romance into dull routine and quick, uninspired couplings on an increasingly infrequent basis.

With a last side glance at his sleeping wife, Todd turned his attention to the menu screen.

The right story was there.

Somewhere.

------------------------------------------

Todd couldn't decide which was most annoying; the blaring alarm clock, or the bright sunshine streaming in through the bedroom window.

Todd flailed blindly for the snooze button, finally silencing the noise with a satisfying smack.

"Coulda swore I turned the damn thing off last night," he mumbled to himself. Pulling the sheets up over his face, he did his best to block out the almost blinding rays.

Todd wanted nothing more than to go back to sleep, but now another matter pressed him. Although this one was far less unpleasant.

His hand moved instinctively to the source of his discomfort; the throbbing lump of flesh currently awake and demanding his attention.

"Haven't woken up this hard in a while," he thought as he caressed his aching member.

Todd's eyes flew open. Something was different. VERY different.

Sitting up, he threw back the covers. His cock jumped to full height, saluting him.

His cock. His huge, massive, thick cock.

Normally he was just a smidge over six inches. Nothing to complain about, surely.

But the fully engorged beast now raging between his legs was... well, it was tough to guess at a glance, but certainly closer to eight, maybe nine. And at least double his usual thickness.

"What the...?"

But that wasn't the only thing that was different. His voice sounded strange in his years. Younger. Less gravely.

His body felt different, too.

Todd sprang out of bed and ran to the full length mirror on the far wall.

The body of a man half his age greeted him in the reflection. A body unweathered by time. The tone, fit, firm body of a young man in his early twenties, not the paunchy middle aged one he'd gone to bed with.

"I must be dreaming. Or maybe I accidentally ate one of Sharon's THC gummies."

Todd whirled around at the thought of his wife. "Sharon?"

The bed was empty.

But it wasn't their bed.

It wasn't their bedroom.

Wedding portraits and store bought paintings of woodland scenes had been replaced with Sports Illustrated pinup models and several tattered punk rock posters.

Sharon's dresser was gone; in its place stood a gaming station with a large flat screen with a tattered football jersey hanging over it.

Todd scanned the room for anything remotely familiar and found nothing. If it was indeed a dream, and of course it must be, it borrowed nothing from his real life, not even his youth.

Despite every logical fiber of his being telling him it was just a dream, Todd felt panic creeping up inside him. "Sharon? SHARON???"

"Who's Sharon?"

The voice startled Todd so badly he almost fell backwards. Steadying himself, he spun towards the sound.

A middle aged woman stood in the doorway, regarding him quizzically.

Her long, wet hair cascaded over her shoulders, spilling into the ample cleavage displayed by the very loosely tied bathrobe she wore.

Her dark eyes shone with a mix of curiosity and excitement. Her lips twisted in a strange yet alluring smile.

Todd didn't know her. Yet she looked somehow familiar.

His mouth opened to speak, a million questions forming at once, yet unable to vocalize any of them.

"Cat got your tongue? I said, who's Sharon?"

"She... she... she's... gone."

The woman sighed, annoyed. "Oh, Billy. How many times have I told you not to bring home those flighty young bimbos?"

"Billy???" Todd thought. "Who the fuck is Billy?"

Slowly she entered the room, the tie of her robe coming undone as she moved. Her breasts bounced with each step until all but the nipples were revealed.

It was only then that Todd remembered he was naked. And erect. He wanted to cover himself, but was still frozen in shock.

The woman's eyes flicked down to his pulsing member as she paused mere inches from him. She smelled of bath soap and body lotion.

She chewed at her lower lip softly. "She left you high and dry, didn't she? Stupid girl. But that's okay, dear. Don't you worry. Mommy will take good care of you, make it all better."

"MOMMY???"

The robe hit the floor with a soft woosh. Then she was in his arms.

Or, more accurately, he was in hers. The only muscle of his body currently able to move was the one between his legs.

He groaned as it pressed against her lower abdomen. Her hand found it, squeezing gently. "Relax, son. Not like this is the first time your mother has had to relieve your excitement."

Sliding down him, she dropped to her knees. She looked up, licking her lips.

In the moment their eyes met, Todd finally recognized her.

Madison! The main character from his first story, "Mom's Backseat Boy."

It was a pretty standard trope; a mother releases her long pent up lust for her son after a road trip where she's forced to sit on his lap.

There were a thousand different variations of that story by a thousand different writers, and yet it had still been one of his most popular.

And most of that was due to Madison. Readers loved her witty charm and stunning, natural beauty.

They also raved about her talented deepthroat abilities.

Abilities she was apparently about to demonstrate to him personally.

"Fuck it," thought Todd, "It's a dream. May as well roll with it, right?"

Finally his frozen limbs thawed. His hands found her head, running his fingers through her still damp curls.

"I'm sorry, Mom. I should have remembered no one takes care of me like you do."

Madison smiled warmly. "It's okay, sweetie. I'll always be here to remind you."

With that, her lips wrapped around him, and with barely a gulp or gag, she swallowed him to the hilt.

"Ohhhh, fuck!"

Todd's body trembled, every nerve ending on fire as Madison... as Mommy... worked her magic, sliding up and down his massive cock with graceful ease.

Full, lush lips worked in tandem with slippery tongue, vibrations from the back of her throat sending shivers up his spine as she hummed merrily with her efforts.

But it was those eyes, those dark eyes, boring into his soul, that truly stirred his lust.

They were the eyes of a woman who took pride in her work, who loved giving pleasure with her mouth.

Again and again Madison brought him to the brink, only to pull back, release him with a sloppy plop, running her tongue over the swollen head of his cock while swirling it over her soft wet lips in small, slow circles, her hand gripping his base tightly, holding back the impending storm.

Sensing he could take no more, she again engulfed him, her nose buried in his pubes, holding her position as he swelled and finally released his load deep into her eager throat.

Madison swallowed reflexively, sucking hard on his shaft, drawing out every last drop before releasing him with a satisfied sigh.

A mix of spit and cum dribbled down her chin as she grinned up at him. "Feel better, sweetie?"

"Oh, fuck yes," Todd gasped, still wracked in the aftershocks of his quake-like orgasm.

"Good boy." Madison stood and slipped her robe back on, but left it untied, giving Todd his first true good look at her mature, sexy body. "Maybe later tonight, you can return the favor. But for now, you need to get going. You promised the Wilson's you'd look at their broken air conditioner first thing this morning, remember?"

Todd of course had no idea what she was talking about, but nodded stupidly. "Oh, of course, right. The... Wilson's. They're... they're...?"

Madison laughed softly. "Blood still not flowing back to your brain yet? Our neighbors next door, silly boy. Now hurry and get cleaned up. It's gonna be a scorcher today, and I'd hate to think of poor Candi all alone over there, sweltering in the heat."

Todd could taste himself on her lips as she gave him a loving, lingering kiss. "Oh, and don't forget; your father can never find out about us."

And then she was gone.

Todd stood alone in the aftermath, scratching his head in confusion.

He figured he'd surely wake up from this wild but delightful dream after that mind blowing climax.

And yet, here he was, still here.

Unsure of what else to do, he decided to follow where the dream was obviously leading him.

After a quick search, Todd found a towel laying on the floor. Covering himself, he stepped out into the hall and made his way towards what he hoped was the bathroom at the far end.

His progress was cut short when a young woman suddenly exited her own bedroom, almost plowing into him.

"Where're you headed off to in such a rush?"

Todd stepped back. The girl moved in front of him, blocking his path, giving him a full view of her petite body.

Her eyes met his with suspicion. "Was that Mom I heard leaving your room a minute ago? It was, wasn't it?"

"Um, yeah, she was just... reminding me to... go over to the Wilson's and... fix their air conditioner."

"You're going to see Candi?" Her eyes furrowed deeper. "That little slut. Bet their AC won't be the only thing you'll be 'fixing.'"

With a cute pout, she put her hands on her curvy hips. Her pert little breasts thrust forward, bouncing slightly as she rocked on her heels. "Well, just remember to save some for me tonight."

Todd, yet again, found himself staring in vapid confusion.

The freckle faced young woman leaned in closer. Her hand landed on his cock, already swelling under the towel.

"You promised you'd finally teach your little sister how to give a blowjob, remember?" she informed him with a conspiratorial whisper.

"Little sister? he thought. "This has gotta be Jenny. From the sequel chapter."

Out loud, he replied, "Oh. Um, right. Sure. No problem. Tonight. Sure."

"Good." Her hand gripped him tighter. "I've been wanting a better look at this since that night I caught you jerking off in the bathroom while spying out the window at my friends in the pool during my 18th birthday party."

With a quick spin, Jenny wiggled her firm little ass at him. "Who knows? Maybe you'll get a better look at me, too."

Then she too was gone, back behind her bedroom door.

Todd suddenly felt claustrophobic. He needed to get out of this crazy house.

Forgoing the planned shower, he instead went back to his room, rummaged through the drawers for some clothes, got dressed and ran down the stairs.

He was almost to the front door when Madison's voice stopped him. "Forgetting something?"

Todd turned to her warily.

Maddison sat on the living room couch, still clad only in her fluffy white robe. One long, bare leg crossed over the other as she shifted in her seat.

"Your tools. Not gonna be able to fix anything without them. They're right there on the floor. Got them up from the basement for you."

Todd grabbed the leather strap of the tool bag. "Thanks, Mad...um, Mom. Gotta go!"

Todd scrambled out the door, letting out a sigh of relief as it slammed behind him.

The heat of the day hammered him. His knees felt weak. Dropping the tool bag, he plopped down on the stoop with an exhausted groan.

Something wasn't right. He should have woken up by now, surely.

He'd had sex dreams before, but never anything this vivid. This REAL.

Todd closed his eyes, desperate to stop the spinning in his head.

"Wake up. Wake up, dammit. Wake the fuck UP!"

The dizzy spell passed, but upon opening his eyes, Todd found himself still on the stoop.

With a resigned sigh, he stood and picked up the tool bag. "Guess I'll just have to keep going til this plays out."

At the end of the walk, he paused, unsure which direction to go. The mailbox to his left clued him in, the name WILSON clearly labeled on it in large black letters.

It only took a few steps to the front door. It opened before he could ring the bell.

He shouldn't have been surprised at the sight that greeted him, yet of course he was.

A beautiful young blonde stood in the doorway, wearing nothing but the skimpiest of bikinis.

She may as well have been nude. The tiny triangles of the top barely covered the nipples of her buxom breasts. Meanwhile, the thin strip of the bottom was only wide enough to cover the hairless feminine cleft beneath it.

Todd managed to tear his gaze away from her nubile young body long enough to meet her ocean blue eyes.

"Mr. Couglar! Boy, am I glad to see you!"

"Mr. Couglar? Now what?"

Todd's question was answered when he caught his reflection in the door glass pane.

Somewhere between the house he'd left and here, he had morphed into an older version of himself. Yet still not exactly him. More rugged, more handsome. Definitely more fit and toned.

And the all too familiar stirring in his faded jeans told him the new, improved cock he'd woken up with earlier was still just as huge.

And just as horny.

"Mr. Couglar. Candi. Of course. My second story. 'The Girl Next Whore.' I should have known."

The story was another erotica trope, of course. Older married man, seduced by the beautiful young neighbor.

Todd knew how this played out. Still, he felt strangely compelled to go along.

"Good to see you, Candi. Happy to help. Can't have you melt here all alone while your parents are at work, now can I?"

"Oh, you have no idea," Candi giggled. "Look at me, I'm all sweaty. I was about to try and cool off in the pool when you arrived."

Todd followed her into the house, admiring her tight little bubble butt, the string of her bikini bottom buried between her firm, well tanned cheeks.

Candi turned and smiled when she caught him looking. "So, where do you wanna get started?"

"Um, HVAC unit is in the basement, right? I'm assuming the breaker box is as well?"

"The what box?"

"The breaker box. So I can shut the... oh, nevermind, just point me to the basement."

Candi led the way downstairs, affording him more time to oogle her almost nude body.

The heat was only slightly less oppressive in the basement. Still, Todd was already sweating.

He located the breaker box easily enough. The switches were labeled, fortunately. Todd reached out to flick the HVAC switch, but it was already in the OFF position.

Toggling it, there was a click, followed by a power hum and, moments later, the rush of air blowing through the ductwork.

"Well, if that wasn't the easiest fix ever," Todd chuckled. "Circuit tripped. Must have been a surge. Happens a lot in the summer; overtaxed power grids."

Candi squealed excitedly. "It's fixed? Oh my God, you must think I'm such an idiot! I can't believe I never thought of that. I feel so stupid!"

"Don't," Todd smiled. "How would you know if no one ever showed you? But at least now you'll know for next time, if it happens again."

Candi threw herself into him. "Oh, Mr. Couglar, thank you! I owe you, big time!"

Todd's cock stirred in his pants as Candi's hug lingered, his arms around the small of her back. Her skin was warm, soft, inviting.

Candi must have felt it, but instead of pulling away, she pushed herself against him. "You know, it'll take awhile for the house to cool down. Wanna join me for a swim?"

"I'd love to, but I didn't bring a swimsuit."

Candi arched an eye. "That's okay. You can just swim in your boxers. Or less, if you prefer," she winked.

Although still convinced this was just a dream, Todd felt obliged to offer up the standard objection. "I don't think my wife would approve of that."

Candi's breath was warm on his lips, her own mere inches away. "I won't tell if you won't."

They barely made it out of the basement. Candi's suit was off before she reached the top stair.

Todd's clothes were off by the living room. They didn't make it to the pool, instead collapsing in a sweaty heap on the couch.

Lips met. Bodies entwined. Hands and tongues explored.

Round One was fast and furious, as Todd bent her over the couch and rammed her from behind.

Round Two did eventually reach the pool, Todd chasing a naked, laughing Candi into the yard, where she dove naked into the cleansing water.

Todd followed quickly and soon enough Candi was straddling him, legs wrapped around his back, water splashing as their bodies ground together.

Round Three took them to Candi's shower, and then finally her bed, where their coupling was slower, gentler, almost loving.

Afterwards, they lay together, snuggling, until Candi's phone chirped, warning her that her father was on his way home early.

With a promise to "do it again soon," and of course to "keep this our little secret," Todd dressed and scrambled out the door.

As Todd stepped out of the house, his head again began to swim. The world blurred, and he had to blink several times to clear his vision.

He was again lost as to his next move. He didn't want to return to Madison's house. So instead he began to walk.

The neighborhood was completely unfamiliar to him, and yet he felt he'd seen it before.

Modern houses, white picket fences, neatly mowed lawns and trimmed hedges. No people. Like a movie set waiting for the actors and crew to arrive.

Todd walked on, turning corners at random, not paying attention to where he was going, his mind too preoccupied with his situation.

Djmac1031
Djmac1031
837 Followers