Pornville

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd stood by helplessly, his still hard cock in his hand, as he watched his wife act out her revenge fantasy.

Despite the marathon blowjob session she'd been through, Sharon was surprisingly energetic, giving as good as she got; thrusting hard to take the huge black cock pumping her while slobbering eagerly over the one in her mouth.

Sharon took complete control; directing them to various positions, alternating between fucking and sucking each of her new partners, her groans loud and intense with each of her many orgasms.

Todd despaired at the sheer pleasure on her face; she was enjoying herself, far too much for his comfort.

After what felt like an eternity, her new lovers signaled their impending release.

They came simultaneously, one filling her dripping pussy while she eagerly swallowed the other's load.

The men helped her to her feet. Sharon hugged and kissed each of them in turn. "Thank you, boys. Good job."

Silently, the men turned and disappeared behind the exit curtain.

Sharon turned to Todd, dripping in cum and sweat. "So is this story over now?"

"Not... not quite," Todd stammered. "I still have to... to..."

Sharon sighed. "Of course you do."

She knelt before him, her dark eyes cold. "Go on. Finish it."

Todd had been edging himself the entire time. It didn't take him long. He howled in both pleasure and rage as his load erupted, adding to the mess already covering his loving wife.

She took it without a hint of emotion. And yet her eyes spoke volumes as to her contempt.

When he finished, she stood. "Are we done here?"

"Yes. Look, Sharon, I'm..."

But Sharon was already heading for the exit.

Todd raced behind her. "Wait! Where are you going?"

"Back to the apartment," she snapped, neither turning nor pausing. "I don't really have anywhere else to go, do I?"

The door to the shop clanged noisily as she threw it open and stepped outside.

"You're just... leaving?" Todd was incredulous. "What about your clothes? You're gonna walk all the way back stark naked?"

"Why not? After that, I feel I've earned a Walk Of Shame, don't you? Besides, do you really think anyone in this insane fantasy town will care?"

"But we still have other stories..."

Sharon finally stopped, spinning on him angrily. "No, YOU have other stories to act out! I'm DONE! Go, fuck your little fantasy whores, but count me OUT. I've had more than enough!"

"But Sharon..."

"Leave me alone, Todd! Please! I just... I need some space. Please."

Tears in his eyes, Todd watched her walk away.

He waited until she disappeared around the corner before setting off himself.

He wandered the empty streets until dark. Eventually he found himself back in front of the house where he'd started this strange adventure.

With nowhere else to go, he quietly slipped inside and upstairs to "Billy's" bedroom, his body transforming back into character as he opened the door.

His "sister," Jenny, was waiting for him, sprawled on the bed, wearing only a sheer negligee.

"It's about time you got home, Big Brother," she grinned at him. "I thought you forgot about me."

Todd sighed wearily. "Look, Jenny, I know what you're expecting, but can it wait? I'm truly tired, and really not up for..."

"Oh, come on, you promised," Jenny pouted. "How am I supposed to learn how to please my future boyfriends if you won't help me?"

"Jesus. Did I really write this drivel? It's not even that creative."

The petite, freckled redhead sat up on the bed, pulling off her lacy lingerie to reveal her fully nude body. "Maybe this will help motivate you."

Laying back, she shyly parted her legs, showing off her light pink folds, surrounded by a neatly trimmed tuft of fine pubes that perfectly matched her hair.

"Where the hell did the red hair come from? Todd thought crazily. "Her mother Madison is brunette. Must be from the father's side. I never did describe him."

Despite his exhaustion, and his current depression over the possible failure of his marriage, Todd felt the blood beginning to fill his once again enormous cock.

Jenny was, after all, very beautiful. Green eyes implored him silently as she stretched her lithe body out over the bed like a kitten laying in the sun.

"Fuck it. Next story. May as well check it off the list."

Todd took off his shirt, but left his jeans on so that Jenny of course could remove them for the "Grand Unveiling."

She ooh'd and ah'd as he knew she would, then got down to the business of sucking her first dick.

He "coached" her, as the story dictated he should. Not that she needed it, really. Despite her "virgin" status, she was, of course, a natural, and was soon deep throating him with ease.

When he came, she swallowed eagerly, and gushed about how good his cum tasted. And how she'd want more, and soon.

Thankfully, she didn't ask him to fuck her. He could have kept going of course; the male characters in his stories never needed much recovery time between orgasms. But he hadn't written that chapter yet, so for now, she was "not ready just yet" to lose her virginity.

Jenny snuck off back to her own room with a wink and a shy smile, leaving Todd at last alone with his somber thoughts.

He wondered what Sharon was doing right now. Was she off sulking alone somewhere? Or was she tangled up in yet another sex romp with her fictional roomies?

What would become of their marriage, if and when they ever got out of here?

She obviously wasn't very happy after the Glory Hole fiasco, but she had to understand he'd never actually expected her to have to live through that, right?

He had to convince her somehow that he still loved her for her; that despite his fantasies, he didn't see her as simply some sex object for his own perverse amusement.

There was only one way to do it. He didn't know if it would work. But he had to try.

First, though, he had a few last stories to live out.

-----------------------------------------

Todd woke the next morning to an empty house. He wasn't entirely surprised. He hadn't yet gotten around to writing more stories involving Madison or Jenny, so he supposed that, now that they had served their purpose, there was no real reason for them to be there.

After a shower and raiding the fridge for some breakfast, (fortunately there was some food in the house; he wasn't sure there would be. He never bothered to write any scenes of people eating,) Todd set off to find his next adventure.

It didn't take him long. He knew where to go: back to the Adult Book Store, this time to fuck a shy, nerdy librarian who'd lived a quiet, repressed life and was looking to cut loose and do something crazy.

The next day, he "borrowed" Madison's car to drive around town until he found the lovely young hitchhiker he knew was waiting for him to pick her up, and was all too willing to blow him for the ride.

After that, it was a visit to a local tavern called Sharkey's to pick up a beautiful, busty businesswoman, in town for a conference and looking for a One Night Stand.

There was just one story left. But for this one, he'd need Sharon.

He'd regularly gone past the apartment the past several days, but she was nowhere to be found.

The front door was security locked, and no one was ever there to buzz him in.

Still, he had to try again, for both their sakes.

Before he left the house for what he hoped was the final time, Todd rummaged through the closets, finding some supplies he'd need for this one, along with a large bag to carry them.

Once again he set off on the trek to the apartment.

To his surprise and great joy, he saw her; again sitting on the bench, cigarette pressed between her lips.

She puffed out a cloud as he cautiously approached. "Figured if I waited out here long enough, you'd come by. Finish all your fantasy stories yet?"

Todd nodded. "All but one."

"Right. Of course. And you need me for it."

"Yes."

Sharon had been avoiding his eye, but finally looked at him. "Sit. We need to talk."

Todd sat beside her. He waited in silence as she finished her smoke, crushing it out on the walk. "Didn't I quit these things ten years ago?" she grumbled.

"We both did," Todd laughed softly. "But we're both younger versions of ourselves in these stories. So we both still smoked."

"Makes sense, I guess."

"Got a spare? I wouldn't mind one myself right now."

Sharon shook open her pack. "Last two. Guess we're quitting again after these, huh?"

Todd took the cigarette and accepted her offer of a light. The first puff made him cough, but old habits die hard, and he inhaled the next one easily.

Sharon offered him a wry grin as she lit the remaining smoke. "Like riding a bike, ain't it?"

Todd smiled and nodded. "Yeah, unfortunately."

"So look," Sharon began, "I've had the past few days to think about everything. Ari and Gianna have been MIA, so I've had the apartment to myself.

"I wanna start by saying I'm not mad at you anymore. I understand you never planned on any of this. I get you were just writing stories.

"I guess what really upset me the most was that you didn't feel comfortable enough to talk to me about it. That you kept it a secret."

Todd nodded. "I was afraid you wouldn't understand. That you'd think I was just a pervert. Or that I, you know, actually wanted you to act out these fantasies."

"I get that," Sharon nodded. "I also get our sex life isn't what it used to be. And that's something we can work on, together. But it starts with honesty and communication, hun. And I'm not putting it all on you. I need to work at it too."

"I appreciate that, thank you. And I promise, I'll try harder from now on."

"Me too."

Sharon took his hand. Together they sat, quietly finishing their smokes.

"So, what's the last story about?" Sharon asked, tossing her butt.

Todd stood, picking up the bag he brought. "I know we just talked about communication, but, if you still trust me, I think I'd rather just... surprise you."

Sharon regarded him for a moment. "Okay. I still trust you."

Taking his hand, they walked side by side.

Todd knew where he was going this time; he'd already scouted the location in his travels.

They didn't have far to go. The smell of salt in the air and the sound of crashing surf told him they were close.

"The beach?" Sharon smiled. "Wasn't expecting that. I love the beach."

"I know."

They crested the dune at the end of the street and were treated to a spectacular view of the bright blue ocean crashing into the white sand shoreline.

"It's beautiful," Sharon whispered.

As they made their way along the beach, Sharon finally noticed the people. "Wait, is this a... nude beach?"

"Yes."

"I've always wanted to visit a nude beach."

"I know."

They kept walking. As they approached one couple, sprawled out on a blanket, Todd noticed the two were quietly spooning, the man gently pumping his partner from behind.

Other couples scattered across the beach were similarly engaged, some full on fucking, others casually masturbating each other or giving their partner oral.

Sharon spotted them, too. "Oh, God. It's gonna be an orgy, isn't it?"

"It's not an orgy, Sharon, I promise. Just trust me."

They kept going, walking past still more couples, all engaged in some form of intimacy.

Eventually they found a clearing large enough. Todd pulled out the blanket he'd brought from his bag. After laying it out, he wordlessly began to strip off his clothes.

Sharon eyed him nervously. "I don't know about this, babe."

"Relax, hun. I promise, you'll enjoy this one. Just... let it happen."

Sharon sighed, then began to undress. "Oh, what the hell. You only live once."

In moments, they were both completely naked. They stood, facing each other with silly grins.

Sharon looked radiant, her dark skin already shining with a light sheen of sweat. "Now what?"

Rummaging through the bag, Todd produced a bottle of suntan lotion. "Now, we oil each other up so we don't burn."

"Oh I don't have to worry about that as much as you do," Sharon laughed.

"I know," Todd smirked. "But I'd very much like to rub it on you anyway."

"I bet you would."

Sharon sat on the blanket. Todd knelt behind and began applying the lotion, starting at her neck and shoulders, then down her back.

His hands lingered as he moved along her body, not just rubbing in the oil, but massaging her as well.

Sharon sighed softly. "That feels lovely, hun."

Todd took his time, spending plenty of time on her lower back. Applying more lotion, he continued next to her arms, back up to her shoulders, then down over her chest.

Sharon stopped his hands when he moved for her breasts. "I know this is just a fantasy, it's not real. But I'm not sure about... doing this, in front of all these people like this."

Todd hugged her close. "Sharon, take a look around. Tell me what you see."

Sharon looked around, eying the various couples around them. Her eyes went wide with realization. "They're... just normal people! No hard bodies, no young studs, no perfect breasts. They're all shapes and sizes and ages, just like..." she paused, looking down at her own body as if for the first time. "...like us! I'm back in my old body again!"

Todd smiled, nibbling at her ear. "And so am I. We shifted back to our old selves as we walked along the beach. Because I wrote this one about US, babe. Not some young, fictional versions of us. Our REAL selves."

"That's sweet," Sharon smiled, "but I kinda wish you didn't. I was getting used to having a hot young twenty-something body again."

Todd moved his hands to her breasts again. This time, she didn't resist. "I love your body just the way it is, babe. Because I love you. Just the way you are."

"Love you too, hun." Sharon squirmed at his touch, her nipples swelling beneath his slippery fingers. She felt his hardness against her back and let out a girlish giggle. "Guess I can still get your motor running, huh?"

"Oh, yes." Todd kissed her softly behind her ear, a spot he knew she liked.

Sharon moaned. "Still know how to get me going too, babe."

Taking his hands, she guided them down her belly. Parting her legs, she granted him access. His fingers delved into her already wet cleft. "Oh, Todd..."

Wrapping his free arm around her, Todd held her close as he rubbed and fingered her needy sex. Sharon rocked with his movements, her breath heavy, her eyes closed as she simply lost herself in the moment.

When she again opened her eyes, she saw an older couple, not far from them. The man sat facing them, legs wide, his average sized cock hard in his hand. His wife sat beside him, one hand lightly stroking his balls, the other between her own legs, rubbing her clit.

Sharon blushed as they made eye contact, but smiled. The couple returned it with their own. "We're being watched, hun."

"I know," said Todd. "Does that excite you?"

"Fuck, yes!" Breaking his grip, Sharon whirled on him, pushing him back on the blanket.

"I need you, right now," she begged, even as she was already guiding him into her. They cried out as one as she sank down on him.

Any remaining shyness she may have had disappeared as she rode him with an almost reckless abandon, her enthusiasm greater than he'd seen in many years.

Although his cock had reverted to normal, Todd wasn't worried about cumming too quickly. While he'd grounded this particular story in some reality, he'd still embellished his stamina, more than a little.

Still, it was all he could do to simply grab on to her hips and hold on, grunting and growling as she took her fill of him.

Her cries echoed across the beach, drawing still more attention.

A crowd began to gather, mostly couples, a few single men, all aroused, all touching themselves as they watched intently.

Coming down from her orgasm, her eyes went wide at the sight. "So... many! So many watching us!"

"Watching you, babe," Todd grinned up at her. "After all, you're putting on quite the show."

"But... but why? Surely there must be a younger, more attractive couple they could be watching!"

"Nope," Todd said firmly. "Right here, right now, you are the most beautiful, sexy woman on this beach. Each and every one of them see you that way. That's how I wrote it. Because that's how I see you, babe. And they see what I see."

Sharon could not contain her joy. "Oh, hun! Thank you! Thank you for this. Now this is one fantasy I can get behind!"

"You're welcome, my love. Now, speaking of getting behind, wanna change positions?"

"Of course," Sharon laughed.

Hopping off him, she quickly dropped to all fours. Arching her back, she thrust her ass upwards.

Todd moved into position behind her, taking a moment to savor the view. Pink labia, swollen with arousal, spread like butterfly wings from within the dark folds of her vulva, glistening with a creamy sheen. Rubbing his cock head around the sticky mess to re-lubricate himself, he plunged back inside her.

"Oh, fuck, babe! So deep! So good!"

Despite being back in their original bodies, they fucked with the passion and energy of a couple half their age, spurred on by the throng of people around them, all heatedly masturbating as they watched Sharon writhe in ecstasy.

One man directly in front of Sharon could no longer contain himself. She felt herself clench as she watched him shoot, long strands of thick spunk dripping to the sand at his feet.

Another quickly joined him, then another. Soon the beach was filled with the sounds of voices, male and female, crying out in orgasm.

Sharon felt her own approaching, welling up from deep within. "Gonna cum, babe! Oh, fuck, gonna cum hard! Cum with me! Don't hold back! I need to feel you... oh fffffffuck...!"

Drenched in sweat, Todd dug deep and somehow managed to increase his pace. He felt Sharon's vaginal walls contracting around his shaft, heard her wails of pure bliss, and could no longer contain himself.

He howled at the summer sky as he erupted within her, mixing with the juices flowing from her own orgasm, her ass slapping against him again and again as they continued, his cock still rock hard despite being drained of every last drop by her tight, pulsing tunnel.

With an exhausted gasp, he finally slipped free of her, falling back into the sand, panting for breath.

Sharon flipped over on her back. Spreading her legs, she rubbed at her clit furiously, the mix of their creamy fluids oozing out of her to soak into the blanket below.

The few remaining men watching who had not yet finished were now stroking their dicks frantically, trying to keep pace with her.

Sharon egged them on. "Come on, guys, cum for me!"

One after the other they spurted, Sharon's eyes fixed on each of them, smiling in approval as they came, until she once again threw herself back on the blanket, her body shaking wildly as she brought herself to a final, powerful climax.

Sharon lay there, eyes closed, basking in both the warmth of the sun, and the afterglow of their passionate coupling.

Todd crawled up beside her, nuzzling her neck before kissing her lips softly. "That was beautiful. Love you, babe."

"Love you too, hun. So much."

The sound of applause broke them from their kiss. Todd looked up to face their audience, giving them an appreciative nod.

Sharon blushed furiously, but giggled and waved. "Thanks, everyone! Hope you enjoyed it as much as we did! Let's do it again sometime."

With a few laughs, the crowd slowly dispersed, leaving the two reconnected lovers alone.

They lay together, sweaty and sticky, but happier than they'd been in a long time.

Sharon finally broke their blissful silence. "What made you write this story, hun?"

"Honestly? I got tired of writing the same old sexual fantasies after a while. Wanted to do something different. Something that wasn't about fucking random women, but about making love to the woman I love. About showing the world just how incredible she is.