Pornville

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I called it 'Beauty On The Beach.' The couple in it, much like us, had been struggling with intimacy over the years.

"So they decide to visit the nude beach to see if they can spice things up a bit.

"In the original story, they had talked about perhaps swinging with another couple. And I'll be honest, I did almost write that.

"But as I continued it, I realized that what they really needed wasn't another couple, but simply to find their sense of adventure and passion again. The rest just sorta wrote itself."

"It's a beautiful story, hun," Sharon smiled. "I'd like to read it sometime."

"Really?"

"Yes, really. Your others, too. If you don't mind, of course."

"Not at all. I'll be happy to share them with you when we get back home."

"Do you think we'll actually make it back?"

"I think so. This was my very last story. I don't know what could possibly be next. Guess we'll find out. But for the moment, I'm happy to be here with you, hun."

"I'm happy too, babe." Sharon pulled him to her, kissing him deeply.

Together they snuggled beneath the warm sun, wrapped in each other's arms.

------------------------------------------

Epilogue

Todd awoke with a start. The room was dark, the first hint of dawn only just beginning to peek through the curtains of the bedroom window.

Their bedroom! He was home!

Sharon lay beside him, still sleeping. Todd reached out to touch her soft hair, just to make sure she was real.

Her eyes fluttered open. "Hey, you."

"Hey," Todd had to struggle to contain his emotions. He wanted to cry and laugh at the same time. "Sorry, didn't mean to wake you."

Had it all just been in his head? He had to know. "Did you have any... strange dreams?"

Sharon smiled up at him sleepily. "You mean dreams about lesbian roommates, glory holes and sex on a nude beach? Yes, hun. I was there. I remember everything."

Todd sighed with relief. "Oh, thank God. I hope you don't mind me saying this, because I know you weren't too happy with most of it, but I'm glad it was real, and not just a case of me going crazy."

"You're not crazy, hun. A little kinky, for sure. But not crazy."

They made love quietly.

After, they lay together, watching the morning sunlight streaming in.

"So. What's your next story idea, hun?"

Todd chuckled. "Actually, I think I'm retiring from writing. I have no idea how or why what happened to us happened. But I certainly don't wanna risk it happening again."

"Oh, come on," Sharon smiled suggestively. "It could be... fun. Especially if we wrote them together."

"You really want to do that?"

"Sure, why not? I already have a few ideas," Sharon winked.

"Really? Like what?"

"Well," Sharon paused dramatically, "for starters, I was thinking about a Futanari story."

"A... what?"

Sharon grinned mischievously. "Look it up. I gotta go pee."

Todd took a moment to admire his beautiful wife's ass as she sauntered out the door.

Then, curious, he reached for his phone.

"Let's see, Futanari... F..U..T..A.. ah, there it is. Now let's see... hold up, wait. WHAT???"

END

------------------------------------------

AUTHORS AFTERWARDS

I don't just write stories, I read them as well.

So I'd like to dedicate this one to all the authors here at LE who work so hard, with no real credit or reward, using their words and vivid imaginations to feed our little fantasies.

I'd also like to thank EmilyMcPlugger and plug their Hot And Fuzzy series for the spark it helped generate in writing this.

It's a fun, lighthearted tale about a man who stumbles from one crazy sex encounter to the next after being forced to move to a mysterious new town. Lots of humor, plenty of sex. Check it out.

Comments and feedback are, as always, welcomed and appreciated.