Porsche on Parade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll be fine, it's just a little rain." Porsche dismissed her concern.

"This will teach us to walk out the door without everything we need." Izabel joked.

Porsche put on a smile. That comment could be taken so many different ways.

"But, your naked?" The woman glanced back and forth. "Did someone make you do this, do you want me to call the police?" She reached for a phone.

"No, no." Porsche pushed one of the umbrellas closer to the cashier. "We just need the umbrellas."

A man walked towards the counter from the back of the store carrying several small items. "Holy shit." He stared openly.

Porsche glanced down the aisle out of the side of her eye, she wanted to size up the source of that comment. A greasy looking man in jeans and a t-shirt headed down the row with a grin behind a scraggly beard.

Izabel glanced over her shoulder. "Just ring up our purchases, please." She didn't care for the look of him either.

"We have someone waiting on us, we need to get going." Porsche pressed. It was a lie, but it was a believable lie. She didn't want to take any chances with the bearded weirdo. Her gut instincts said to run away, their rarely wrong about creeps.

"Okay, alright." The woman picked up one of the umbrellas and scanned it. She then glanced up. "We have some clothes..."

"Just the umbrellas." Porsche quickly responded.

"If you need a ride somewhere?" The man leered as he stopped way too close. Porsche could smell him, and he didn't exactly smell like mint or lavender. More like a well-used outhouse in the desert.

"Okay, but if you're in some kind of trouble..." The cashier started again.

"You're about to be in trouble for annoying customers." Porsche responded through gritted teeth. "We want to pay for our things and go."

"Okay, okay. I'm just trying to help you." The woman insisted, and then moved on to the second umbrella.

Porsche set her cash card on the counter and jumped. She felt cloth brush against her rear end. Taking a step, she gave the man an unpleasant glance. "Can you please step back?"

"What?" He grinned.

Porsche stepped aside. "Stay back." She warned.

"I'm just standing in line." He grinned while staring at Porsche's boobs.

The cashier put the umbrellas in a bag and set them on the counter. "Is there a problem?" She asked.

"Other than the fact that any other cashier on the planet could have completed the transaction ten times by now?" Porsche answered letting her annoyance bleed into her words. "No."

"You are very rude." The cashier said and then started processing Porsche's card.

Porsche closed her eyes and shook her head. The cashier is trying to be a good person, she's trying to be helpful. Porsche knew she shouldn't be getting upset with the woman. The man standing way too close behind her, that is a completely different story. There is such a thing as personal space, and it's very creepy to invade it.

He shuffled his feet, inching his way across the floor.

"Stop." Porsche warned.

The cashier stopped in the middle of handing the card back.

Porsche pulled the receipt and card out of her hand. "Not you."

Izabel pulled her phone out and unlocked it. "You are so close to having the police called on you." She warned, staring at the creepy man.

"My offer still stands." The creepy man commented. "My van is right outside."

"Unbelievable." Izabel shot him a disapproving look. She then snapped his picture. "I'm going to make a post about how creepy you are."

"Hey, you can't do that." He frowned. "That's slander!"

Porsche pulled the umbrellas out of the bag. Turning around, she opened her's in the man's face startling him enough to take several steps back. "Go away."

Izabel picked up her umbrella, then collected Porsche and pulled her towards the door. Deploying her own umbrella as they stepped outside into the rain.

The rain had picked up to a steady shower with a promise of even heavier rains to come. The umbrellas were not going to be as effective as they had hopped now that the storm had a chance to move further over the area. The wind had picked up some more driving the rain at an angle.

The people on the sidewalks had just about completely disappeared. Traffic had picked up a bit. Izabel and Porsche quickly realize there was no hope of walking ten blocks without getting soaked, at least it's warm rain.

Porsche was the first to break into song and dance, twirling around under her umbrella and belting out her version of Singing in the Rain as they worked their way down one block. Izabella laughed, taking Porsche's hand and dancing with her.

A woman stepped out of a store and stopped abruptly, her eyes open wide and her jaw slacked. Her reaction only made the whole situation that much more ridiculous and hilarious.

Their antics escalated to cartwheels, hand stands and seeing who can walk the furthest on their hands. There were more hijinks along the way.

Ducking into the parking structure, they closed their umbrellas. Glancing over their shoulders, the rain is coming down in sheets. Porsche frowned, the umbrellas were a good idea but they ended up soaked anyway.

A gust of wind drove rain in their direction. Shivering, Porsche pointed to the elevator. "I have towels in the car."

"That sounds awesome right now." Izabel started heading for the elevator.

The elevator was empty, the two women rode up in silence.

The highest level of the parking structure had filled up over the course of mid-day. There was no one else in the parking structure as they approached the pink 911. Opening the storage compartment in the front, Porsche pulled out two fluffy towels and handed one of them to Izabel where she had waited near the back of the car. A cool breeze wafted in through the gaps in the concrete washing rain in with it. The front of the car is cover with water spots.

Izabel smiled, "Nice and warm." She sorted the towel out and started wiping water off her skin.

One of the advantages of being naked is drip drying. Porsche flipped her hair over to hang off the top of her head as she bent over and started working the water out. Unfortunately, hair does not drip dry very well. Izabel did the same.

Settling into the car seats, Porsche got the engine started. "So." She sighed as she reached down and loosened the buckles on her shoes, slipping one foot out and then the other. Positioning them out of her way just in front of the seat.

"Home, I guess?" Izabel glanced in Porsche's direction not sure what to say. She didn't want the adventure to end, but it seemed like it was over, far too soon. She had just gotten truly comfortable in just her skin and now it seems like it's time to go back to the old normal.

"Unless there is something else you want to do?" Porsche laughed at the idea.

"Well, going to the park is right out." Izabel pointed to the rain outside.

"I'm sorry. Everything was going so well, and then the rain." Porsche apologized. Cool air mixed with the warm humid air inside of the car, she adjusted the climate controls to take into account their lack of clothes.

Izabel shrugged. "It's worth it." She smiled. "I mean, how many people would think to take me out on a date, naked." She laughed. "I don't care how old I get, I'll always remember this."

Porsche smiled, then gently bit her lower lip. A naked walk through the park is not a typical date, but it on the other hand very fitting for Porsche.

Leaning over the center console, Izabel offered Porsche her lips. Reaching up, Porsche combed Izabel's damp hair back and then drew her into a kiss. Then another. Izabel giggled as the exchange of kisses continued on longer and further than any they have shared before. Porsche licked Izabel's lip, Izabel pulled Porsches tongue and lower lip in her mouth. Slowly, softly, sensually kissing.

Izabel sat back in her seat, Porsche leaned further over the consol. Drawing her knees up into the seat and resting on them. One hand petting Izabel's soft flat tummy, then working its way up to cup a breast. Her palm sliding over a nipple. All the while continuing to trade kisses.

Car sex, in public? Now their breaking the law, but Porsche didn't give it a single thought. Her body needed a release and her mind had been burdened with the task of ignoring her body for hours. What she did next felt like a natural escalation.

Porsche moved down, her lips latching onto a nipple. Izabel wrapped a hand around the back of her head and held on, her eyes drifting closed as her breaths deepened. Izabel let out a soft appreciative moan. Porsche slid her hand back down her stomach, pushing her fingers between Izabel's legs, cupping her mound. Izabel spread her legs open, encouraging Porsche to explore her with long slow pets. Izabel started rocking her hips, her breaths lengthening, deepening. Porsche could feel her moisture in the palm of her hand.

Izabel pulled Porsche's lips back to her own, Porsche pressed her fingers through Izabel's swollen lower lips, her clit poking up between two fingers as she slowly rubbed back and forth. Izabel's breaths came faster, she started moaning into Porsche's mouth.

Blindly groping, Izabel found one of Porsche's ample breasts and gently massaged it. Porsche didn't want her to climax too soon, she wanted Izabel to really enjoy what she had to offer. Izabel wasn't cooperating, with each stroke she pushed closer to a release. Rolling her hips, Izabel pushed her pussy into Porsche's hand, grinding into her fingers even as Porsche rubbed inside of her folds.

Izabel's body stiffened, her breath caught, she bit her own lip as her body released hours of pent up sexual tension. She hadn't said it in so many words, but the excitement of being naked all day was in large part sexual for her as well.

Porsche wasn't going to let her off easy. She curled her fingers and pushed them inside Izabel's warm wet hole. Slowly pumping them in and out of Izabel, her palm rubbing over Isabel's clit and mound with each stroke. Izabel barely came down from her climax, Porsche had her squirming in her seat.

It didn't take long before Izabel peaked again, this time a bit harder than the last. Curling her body up as she shook. "Nah, oh my god." She gasped and grabbed at Porsche's hand to pull it back. Porsche drew her hand up Isabel's stomach, leaving a trail of her pussy juices all the way to the breast her lips had latched onto.

Porsche lifted herself up, and then started tracing the path down between Izabel's legs with her tongue. Licking and kissing a trail down Izabel's body. By the time Porsche's mouth arrived at Izabel's pussy, she was eager to have it there. Porsche pushed her tongue down Izabel's hole, licked deep inside of her. Then turned her attention to her clit hood, before pushing her tongue back inside of her, again. Teasing back and forth.

Porsche felt a hand between her legs, Izabel's soft palm petting her mound in long strokes trying to mimic what she had felt Porsche doing earlier. Porsche opened herself up and reached between her legs to help guide Izabel's hand. Pushing Izabel's fingers into the folds of her lower lips. Showing her how to rub all around her sensitive swollen clit.

The advantages of having sex with another girl is that your own body can be a thousand clues about what to do with your partners. But no two pussies like to be rubbed the same way, so Porsche gave her a hand.

Izabel lost herself in the pleasure, forgetting for the moment that she's naked, in a parked car and that anyone could walk past them at any moment.

Heels on concrete moved past the car. Two indistinguishable voices. A bit of laughter. If any of them knew what was going on inside of the car, no one said or did anything.

Izabel let herself moan and gasp, and let out little cries of pleasure as Porsche brought her to a third and even more powerful orgasm. Her toes curled, her body quaked. She balled her fist up in Porsches hair and buried her finger's in Porsche's hole trying to hold on as wave after wave of pleasure hit her.

Porsche was relentless, continuing to bury her tongue inside of Izabel even as the after socks of her last orgasm continued to crash through Izabel's body. Izabel had to push her away, she couldn't take it anymore. Her body had become so sensitive that pleasure had started to become pain.

Drawing Porsche up into a kiss, Izabel moaned into her mouth. Shifting her weight around, Izabel pushed Porsche back into her seat, the door armrest became a pillow. Her ass resting on the center console. Izabel broke their kisses, planted one Porsche's shoulder before moving down to suckle a nipple.

Porsche combed her fingers into Izabel's hair, her other hand petting the back of Izabel's shoulder. Izabel switched nipples, tasting and exploring each in turn. Petting and pinching. She then placed a kiss deep in Porsche's cleavage while her fingers returned to Porsche's pussy. Leaning over the console, Izabel continued to bathe Porsche's body in kisses as her fingers worked inside of Porsche. It took a bit to work Porsche up to her first climax, but it was enough to rattle her teeth.

Izabel inched back, and then guided Porsche's long legs out of the way so that she could get her mouth on Porsche's mound. Izabel explored Porsche's folds, taking her time to tease out all the sensitive spots. Porsche had no complaints, her body has been aching for this for hours. She held on, one hand in Izabel's hair and the other absently playing with her own nipple.

One climax led to a second. Porsche pushed Izabel away, and then rearranged herself to push herself up. "Back seat." She whispered.

Izabel glanced around trying to figure out what to do.

"Climb through the gap." Porsche directed.

Izabel climbed into the back seat. After moving the front seats forward, Porsche climbed through the gap and on top of Izabel. Taking a kiss from her as they sorted themselves out. Wanting more room, Porsche tiled the front seats forward against the dash.

Izabel found a comfortable spot in the passenger side seat with one foot along the top of the back seat and her other leg laying against front seat back, bracing her foot against the driver's seat. Porsche sat half on the driver's seat leaned over Izabel's body kissing her neck and shoulder, and then taking a nipple into her mouth as she stuffed a couple of fingers inside of Izabel and started rubbing.

Iazbel braced herself, holding on as Porsche finger banged her into another orgasm. After Izabel came, they switched positions and Izabel experimented with doing the same to Porsche. It's not the ideal place to experiment with techniques, but in the heat of the moment neither of them decided to be picky.

After Porsche came on Izabel's fingers, they switched positions again. Porsche sunk down in the seat and Izabel climbed on top, pushing her pussy into Porsche's waiting mouth. Ridding her tongue as she coated Porsche's face with her pussy juices. When Izabel had her fill, she rocked forward and suck her tongue in Porsche's hole, lapping at her clit and pushing her tongue deep inside of Porsche as directed.

Porsche pushed her fingers into Izabel keeping her pussy nice and warm. Licking the sweat juices off the inside of Izabel's thighs as she went to work between Porsche's legs.

They went back and forth in the back seat of the car until they were both fully satisfied. People walked past the idling Porsche. They could hear comments being made. Someone even knocked on a window. It wasn't a cop or a security guard so they ignored the intrusion and continued on.

Once they were finished, Izabel cuddled into Porsche's arms for a few minutes as they kissed and traded pets. Letting their bodies cool down in the car's air conditioning.

"Where did that come from?" Porsche laughed.

Izabel pushed herself back, sitting on the passenger back seat with her feet tucked under. Wearing a big guilty grin. "Maybe walking around naked all day turned me on just a little bit?" She held up her thumb and pointer finger close together.

"If that as a little turned on, I'm looking forward to hot and bothered." Porsche commented as she pushed herself up.

A group of people walked behind the car. A nosy woman stretched her neck to see what was going on.

"We should get out of here. No telling how many people saw that." Izabel suggested, her checks glowing bright red.

Porsche laughed, "Now you're worried about people seeing you naked."

"And having sex, in a car, with a girl." Izabel mocked shock.

Porsche laughed. "So many firsts for you today."

"I know." Izabel leaned over and pulled Porsche into a kiss. "Hopefully, not any lasts."

Porsche kissed her back. "If you keep kissing me, you might just have an again."

Izabel stole another kiss. "You're the one kissing me." She teased.

Porsche laughed. "I see where this is going. We better stop or we aren't going to be going anywhere for a while."

"We're waiting out the rain?" Izabel offered a gentle kiss.

"I might run out of gas." Porsche laughed.

"That might be tough to explain." Izabel chuckled and then sat back. Porsche reached past the driver's seat and unlatched the door and climbed out. She then started putting her seat back in order.

Izabel climbed out the passenger side and reset her seat. They settled themselves in and put their seat belts on.

"I'm kind of hungry." Porsche announced.

"I need to pee." Izabel laughed.

A smile pulled across Porsche's lips. "Want to dine out?"

"What?" Izabel shot Porsche an are you serious glance.

Porsche laughed. "Home?"

"Yes, please. We can order take out." Izabel answered.

"Your place or mine?" Porsche rolled her lower lip and bit it trying not to laugh.

"Wait." Izabel thought about this question. "If I go to your place, I have nothing to wear. If you go to my place, you have nothing to wear."

Porsche started laughing. "What a situation we have?"

"My place." Izabel narrowed her eyes.

"Your place it is. Order on the way, I'm really hungry."

Porsche rounded the end of the driveway as a security guard stepped out of the elevator. He stopped and watched the car disappear down the ramp.

"Looks like we left just in time." Izabel commented.

"I think that last lady reported us." Porsche agreed.

Izabel sighed. "Why do people have to ruin other's fun?"

"Some people are natural born assholes." Porsche shrugged.

At the bottom, another security guard tried to flag them down, but Porsche managed to get through the automated gate before he made an out of breath half jog down a lane of cars.

"Yeah, she reported us." Porsche frowned.

"Well, it's a good thing we left then." She stared out the front window.

"Most likely they would have just given us some sort of speech and kicked us out." Porsche commented, "I might be a little embarrassing, but that is about it."

"I'd like to avoid even that much." Izabel drew a line in the sand.

"Then we'll have to get you a gag if we're going to have sex in the car again." Porsche grinned.

Izabel's cheeks turned bright red as she held back a guilty smile. "I don't normally make that much noise."

"Thank you." Porsche grinned.

They shared a laugh.

Pulling into a parking spot in the visitor's lot at Izabel's building, Porsche turned the car off and unhooked her seat belt. "I need a minute to put my shoes back on." She said.

"Wait, how are we going to get up to my apartment?" Izabel asked.

"Walk, I assume, since we can't fly?" Porsche grinned.

"I have lots of neighbors, any of them could see us?" Izabel commented. "Or report us."

Porsche stuffed her feet into her shoes but paused before buckling the ankle straps. "I don't see any way around it?"

Izabel thought hard, sorting through any possible solutions. After a moment, she turned up her palms. "We did not think this through very well."