Porsche on Parade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laughing, "No, we did not. But that is half the fun of doing stuff like this, isn't it?"

"Getting kicked out of my apartment is not fun." Izabel commented.

Porsche shrugged. "I have plenty of closet space."

Izabel shot Porsche a sideways glance.

"I'm kidding, sort of." Porsche buckled her shoes. "If anything happens, you are free to blame me for everything. I'll take full credit." She tried to reassure Izabel. "But I doubt we'll need to worry about it."

Taking a deep breath, "You better be right about this."

Porsche waved a hand through the air. "Best not to worry about things that haven't happened or out of your control."

"Easy for you to say." Izabel set her purse on her lap.

Porsche gathered her back pack, "It was pretty easy to say, actually. The words practically fell out of my mouth." She shrugged and then climbed out of the car and into the rain.

Izabel climbed out as well and joined Porsche on another casual stroll through a down pour. She used her key card to open the private entrance next to the elevator. Cold air washed in around their wet bodies as they waited for the elevator.

"It's coming up from the parking levels." Izabel noted. In her mind it made it that much more likely that there would be someone on it.

The doors opened and a man stood there with two bags of groceries in his arms. Thirties, thick glasses and wearing a polo uniform shirt from a big box retailer with khakis.

The two women stepped onto the elevator, Izabel reached over and pressed the button for her floor.

"Hello Kyle." Izabel said.

"Izabel." Kyle croaked out.

"Hello, Kyle. I'm Porsche."

"Hello." Kyle nodded. "I'd shake your hand but my hands are full." He gave an apologetic tilt of his head.

"I'll give you a pass on that if you promise me a hug next time?" Porsche teased.

"I'm married." Kyle announced a little too quickly.

Everyone started laughing, the tension broke.

"Why are you naked?" Kyle asked trying way too hard not to look anywhere but at the two women's faces. His glowing turnip red.

"It's National Naked Day. We're protesting body shaming, the unfair standards society places on vanity and unrealistic expectations about body images." Porsche said with a straight face.

"Okay." Kyle nodded. "Well, good luck with that." He pointed with one finger. "My floor."

The two women parted, Kyle stepped out of the elevator and hurried down the hall.

As the doors closed, both Izabel and Porsche burst out laughing. "That was so awkward." Izabel began.

"He's not going to get you in trouble, is he?" Porsche asked.

Izabel turned up her palms. "I don't think so. We talk whenever we cross paths, I would hope he wouldn't want to get a friend in trouble."

The door opened on their floor and the two women proceeded down the hall to an apartment in the middle of the hall. Izabel opened the door and stepped inside.

A clattering noise lead them to a short woman with dark brown hair with a pixie style standing in the kitchen wearing an oversize baseball t-shirt and shorts. She had frozen in place with wide-eyed surprise.

"Oop, I totally forgot you would be home." Izabel began glancing back and forth between Porsche and Michelle offering them both an apology.

"We ordered pizza if you want some." Porsche said causally, trying to act as if nothing was out of the ordinary.

"Where are your clothes?" Michelle asked pointing.

"Well, that's a funny story." Izabel chuckled.

"I forgot to put any on before I left the house." Porsche commented as she set her shoes aside.

Izabel bent over and slipped her shoes off. "I did remember to get dressed, but I had an accident with my outfit." She explained.

Michelle glanced back and forth. "You could have called, I could have brought you something to wear. You didn't have to come all the way home..." She stopped and then shot her roommate and her companion a displeased frown. "You're messing with me."

Porsche laughed. "No, we're not. I really did leave the house in this exact outfit. It's one of my favorites, I wear it all the time."

Izabel shot Porsche a glance and shook her head, then turned back to Michelle. "We were going to participate in the National Naked Day Parade downtown, but it turns out that it's actually tomorrow." Izabel commented. She then turned to Porsche. "I'm going to grab a shower before the food gets here."

"I might want to borrow that shower, too?" Porsche asked.

Michelle started cleaning up the mess her knife had make when she dropped it on the floor. Wiping up peanut butter that had been destined for a piece of toast a moment ago.

"If you need something to wear, I'm sure we can find something." Michelle offered.

"Nah, I'm comfortable." Porsche put on a pleasant smile.

Michelle slowly nodded. "You're a nudist." She said. "Gotcha."

"Naturalist." Porsche corrected. "You don't have to join us if you don't want to, I'm perfectly comfortable being the only naked person in the room." She slipped in the suggestion.

Michelle glanced at her outfit and laughed, "Seems like I'm the only clothed person in the apartment."

"Right, I'm perfectly comfortable if you're the only clothed person in the apartment." Porsche corrected.

Izabel kissed Porsche on the cheek, "I'll be right back."

The doorbell rang. Porsche turned around and opened the door.

"I'll get that... Too late." Michelle stopped after half a step.

"Hi." Porsche put on a smile.

The delivery man on the other side of the door put on a wide smile. "Hi, you ordered a pizza?" He said focusing on Porsche's face.

"Yes, we did." Porsche took her purse off her shoulders. "Come in, we just got in and I haven't had a chance to get your money out yet." She left the door open as she stepped out of the way.

The studio apartment is spacious, with a good size kitchen defined by a wraparound counter forming a U-shaped space. Porsche set her back pack on the counter and opened it, fishing out her wallet she quickly sorted out a twenty and handed it over. "Keep the change."

The delivery man smiled. "Thank you, that's generous of you."

"Well, it's the least I can do after calling you out in this weather." Porsche commented.

"It's raining pretty good out there." The deliveryman half laughed. "Thanks for the order, you ladies have a great evening. Enjoy your pizza." The deliveryman stepped back out into the hallway pulling the door closed behind him.

"Wow, you didn't even bat an eye." Michelle commented, one hand on her hip, amazement all over her face.

"What?" Porsche feigned confusion. "Why would I flirt with him, he was just here to deliver our dinner?"

"You're completely naked, and you answered our door, with a stranger on the other side, and it didn't even phase you." Michelle blinked. "Wow."

Porsche turned her palm over. "I've been walking around down town and a park all afternoon. One deliveryman isn't that big of a deal."

"You're not just pranking me, you two really walked around down town completely naked?" Disbelief written all over Michelle's face.

"Yes." Porsche answered as she put her purse back together. Pulling out her phone, she checked her messages. Casually replying to a text before putting her phone back.

Michelle took a moment to process. "I would have never thought in a million years..." She pointed in the direction Izabel had wandered off. "How did you get Izabel to go along with it?"

Porsche paused in thought. "Come to think about, it wasn't really that difficult." Most people would have put up a lot more barriers, made a lot more excuses and resisted a lot harder. Overcoming body shame can be quite a process. Either Izabel has a secret desire to do be an exhibitionist or she had at least thought about enough to be open to the idea. Izabel's suggestion to participate in the parade wasn't by chance, perhaps she wanted to test the waters and with Porsche being so comfortable with the idea, it made jumping in that much easier.

Michelle glanced around. "I feel so freakin' awkward right now." She admitted.

"Why is that?" Porsche set her bag on a stool so that it wasn't taking up counter space. "If I need to put something on, I can." Porsche hadn't been completely honest when she said she didn't have any clothes with her. There is an outfit in the trunk of her car, a simple stretchy dress and a clean set of underwear. Who doesn't keep a spare outfit in their car? She had also stashed a t-shirt dress with wide black and white stripes in her back pack just in case of emergencies. Like someone getting truly upset about her not wearing any clothes. It's just not smart to be unprepared.

"No, no no." Michelle put up her hands. "Uhm, you do whatever makes you comfortable." She backtracked a little. "I'm sure Izabel will put something on when she comes out of the shower and I won't be the only person wearing clothes anymore. Problem solved." She put on an awkward smile.

Casually taking a seat on a barstool, Porsche hooked a heel on a round cross support and crossed her long legs. The scent of the pizza started to get to her, her stomach growled. However, Porsche waited for everyone else before digging in despite her stomach's protests. Michelle cleaned up the mess she had made and put everything away, then got out plates and glasses, filling them.

"What would you like to drink?" Michelle asked after pouring milk into one of the glasses.

"Water will be fine." Porsche answered.

Michelle snickered, "I would think after all the rain you wouldn't want to see any more water for a while."

"Actually, I find warm rain on my skin kind of refreshing." Porsche offered. "If it's a thunderstorm, I can't be the only person that gets horny."

Michelle dropped the jug of milk as she carried back to the fridge. The container held, the top on the other hand did not. She picked up the jug and put the cap back on, sticking what didn't spill all over the floor back into the fridge.

"Oh, did you want some help with that? Porsche started to get up.

"No, I'm good." Michelle grabbed some paper towels and started wiping up the floor.

Izabel walked out of her room with a towel wrapped around her hair and nothing else.

"Oh." Michelle commented as she took notice.

Porsche glanced over her shoulder and smiled. "Nice outfit."

Izabel smiled. "Thanks. It's very comfortable." She then glanced in Michelle's direction. "You don't mind, do you?"

"No, it's just different." Michelle answered. "We never discussed any rules about clothes." She began.

"Do we need to?" Izabel asked.

Michelle tossed a hand full of paper towels into a trash bin under the counter. "I mean, I don't know. We're both adults." She glanced in Porsche's direction, "We're, all, adults here."

"Yes, we are." Porsche agreed. "If anyone is too uncomfortable, I'm sure we can work something out." She offered.

"Exactly." Michelle agreed.

"Join us?" Porsche opened the pizza box.

"What, in the nude?" Michelle glanced back and forth.

"I was referring to the pizza, but if want to take your clothes off, that's fine as well." Porsche lifted a slice out onto a plate and handed it off to Izabel.

"Thank you." Izabel placed a kiss on Porsche's cheek, collected a fork, then pulled out a stool and sat down.

Glancing up, Porsche pointed casually. "You have something on your shirt."

Michelle glanced down. "Who, me." She then sighed. "Yes, me. I'm the only one wearing a shirt." She laughed. "Gah, I got milk on me."

Porsche put a slice on a second plate and set it on Michelle's side of the counter. Izabel glanced in Porsche's direction trying to figure out if she's up to anything.

Leaning over, "It's on my shorts, too." Michelle announced.

Setting a third slice on the remaining plate, Porsche set the plate down in front of herself and selected a fork.

Michelle tossed up her hands. "You know what, to hell with it. This whole situation might just be less awkward if I get naked, too." She pulled her shirt off over her head. Revealing small but firm breasts and a smooth tummy. She then wiggled out of her shorts revealing a neatly trimmed patch of dark hair on a petite body. "I'll be back in just a moment. I'm going to go put my clothes in the hamper."

Porsche started laughing.

Izabel shook her head. "You have a gift for getting people naked."

"I didn't do anything." Porsche defended herself.

Izabel shot her a side eyed glance. "This the part of your plan to turn the entire planet into nudist?"

"Speaking of which, did you want try again tomorrow to walk in the parade?" Porsche tried to change the subject.

Izabel took in a deep breath and let it out.

"You guys are making plans to walk in the parade tomorrow since you missed it today?" Michelle asked as she rejoined the group at the counter.

"I don't have any plans." Porsche took a bite of her slice.

Izabel turned up a palm. "If you're going, I might as well. Then you don't have to walk by yourself." She reasoned.

Porsche chuckled.

Izabel laughed before taking a bite.

Michelle tapped an acrylic nail on the counter.

"You can come too if you want, there will be lots of people wearing clothes, too." Porsche commented.

"I would feel ridiculous if you two were naked and I had on clothes." She admitted as if that wasn't already obvious.

Porsche took a bite to let silence draw out a bit.

"If you guys don't mind..." Michelle shrugged one shoulder and turned up a palm.

Izabel glanced in Porsche's direction. "I don't mind, it's up to you, really."

Porsche turned up a palm. "It's just a walk in the park, why does she need my permission?"

Izabel shrugged. "Why does she need mine?"

Michelle glanced back and forth.

"My car is leaving at nine to give us plenty of time. Everyone in it will be whisked away on a naked adventure of a lifetime." Porsche announced.