Port Jervis - Husband Swap Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joshua sighed and said, "You need to finish because I think you are saying I have a small dick."

Allie sighed, sniffled a bit, and said, "Chris just rams me raw sometimes... a lot... and it hurts. How big are you?"

Joshua sighed and said, "Six inches on a good day."

Allie put her hand on his arm, "Joshua. First, the average is just under five and a half so you are above the median."

She rolled her eyes and said, "Congrats, I guess."

She sighed and said, "For the vast majority of women, size only matters under say, five inches, and last I checked, six is more than five. Why do men obsess about size? It does not matter for most women unless he is actually tiny."

"What is going to be so great is that you will fit entirely inside me and I am looking forward to finally getting to finally try a few things like cowgirl. You know what scares me? Jayson. I am NOT looking forward to that one. Yes really. Ugh, I hope he has more skill than C..."

She left the word Chris unfinished.

Joshua asked, "When I touched your clit, you grabbed my hand but allowed all other touches. Are you the one that Brittany said needs a soft touch?"

Allie nodded and said, "My husband likes pounding and has little patience for making love. Joshua, I will let you pound me a time or two to try me out, but mostly soft okay? My lady parts are sensitive. Sex for me is the journey, not the destination. I love the feeling of being connected. I love copulating. I love that feeling of a penis sliding in and out of me on long soft strokes like Chirs was willing to do when we first got together. The orgasm is a bonus at the end. Like hiking this weekend. Sex is like a fun hike with a great view at the end. The whole hike should be fun, not just the view at the end."

Joshua nodded and asked, "So mostly soft sensual sex."

Allie said, "I LOVE LOVE LOVE the experience of sex. The feeling of being connected and moving bodies together, as much as the orgasm at the end."

Joshua nodded.

Allie sighed, "Shit, now I am a traffic director."

Joshua laughed and said, "Except now I have some clues on how to make you feel good."

Allie loved the answer and gave him another kiss on the cheek, "You know I am looking forward to the non-sex part too right?"

Joshua nodded. A new thought came to Joshua, "Holy shit. This weekend is going to rock!"

It was thirty-five minutes into their journey at about twenty-after six when they passed a diner with a car show outside. Allie looked and said, "Oooh a car show! Let's eat there!"

Joshua smiled and thought, "She likes classic cars? Damn this just keeps getting better."

Allie put the coverall on, covering her nakedness then slipped on her sandals.

The diner was a two-story octagon shaped with a lot surrounding the building and the car show was out in the lot that surrounded the building. Inside the second floor was open in the middle overlooking a stage in the center. On the center stage was a 1956 Ford Fairlane Skyliner with the plexiglass top. Fortunately, it was Thursday, not Friday so they got a table without a wait. She sat next to him and not subtly so, sitting hip to hip on the inside of the same bench in the booth.

The waitress came and handed each of them a menu and Joshua asked, "What is best?"

The waitress smiled and said, "The burgers or the fish sandwich. The fish is real and that is why it is ten dollars and not six."

Joshua and Allie both ordered a burger.

Allie looked out the window and down at the car show, "Look! A 1957 Chevy! My dad had one."

Joshua smiled and thought, "Knows a bit about cars. Awesome."

Allie then pointed and said, "Oooh a 1948 Buick! OH! A 1954 Ford! And... a 1963 Corvette Split Window! A 1967 Goat!!!!"

Joshua could not contain himself, and asked, "You know cars?"

Allie grinned, "I was a daddy's girl and my daddy was a car guy!"

Joshua just... smiled.

Allie said, "My daddy took me to car shows every week during the summer. He is a teacher and so had summers off like me. He took me EVERYWHERE! Car shows, camping, hiking... I LOVE HIKING!"

Joshua was astounded at how much they had in common.

Their food came and Joshua was surprised when she wolfed it down and finished it before him. He laughed, "Where did you put that?"

Allie smiled and said, "I love a good burger!"

Joshua laughed and said, "As you know, Brittany is vegan."

Allie made a face, "I know. YUCK. Buy me a steak and maybe I will fuck you an extra time."

The difference in Allie from previous times was marked. She was previously very shy around him. Once she started to feel more comfortable with him, she was much more direct and outgoing; startlingly so.

Joshua was surprised. He was originally thinking the weekend would be some awkward sex and some awkward times. It was turning out very well thus far. After the burger, Allie wanted to look at the cars. She smiled a mischievous smile he had never seen before. She said, "Take my picture" next to a red 1957 Chevy.

As he took several pictures of her, she raised the bottom of her coverall to expose her pussy then let it down. When she came out from between the cars into view, she had a huge smirk, kissed him on the cheek, and said, "You get more of those pictures if you can keep your mouth shut."

Allie had a very strong sense of naughty. Joshua teased, "Naughty girl!"

Allie beamed, "I like your rules better than Chris's. Naked is fun!"

Allie was careful about it and did not get caught, but they left at half past seven with a dozen shots of her pussy exposed next to a classic car.

Back on the road, he asked Allie, "You REALLY like classic cars?"

Allie nodded, "As I said, my dad had a 1957 Chevy. His was blue instead of red though. He took me to car shows. I guess I appreciated him making the effort to spend time with me. When my parents divorced, I mostly lived with my dad and I was a daddy's girl through and through. Plus the divorce was my mom's fault and I was very angry with her for a couple of years."

"Told you that I was a daddy's girl. I was an only child and I knew he wanted a son as all men do, but he took me to the park, car shows, or just driving. He spent time with me and those are wonderful memories of when I was a girl. He was a great dad."

Joshua asked, "What happened with your parent's divorce?"

Allie shook her head and said, "Classic story. My mom is an executive assistant at a law firm. The president of the company saw pussy he wanted. My mom saw exciting times hooking up with a powerful man. Conferences and meetings out of town and many were fake. At first, it was just places like New York City which made a lot of sense, but they eventually got reckless. When my mom said she was going to a meeting in France for a whole week, my father started looking. He beat himself up for missing such obvious clues."

"That was the summer I was fourteen and the divorce was final the next summer. I told the judge I wanted to live with my dad. He listened and gave my father the house and custody. It does happen, you know. My mom did not fight all that hard as long as she got every other weekend. She wanted her adventures and her boss kept taking her on them for several years until they had a fight about him taking another woman as a mistress. She got fired then sued and got a couple hundred thousand as a nuisance settlement. I cannot believe a lawyer was that dumb to pick that fight. She works at a different firm now for a guy so old, I doubt he could get it up. She has a boyfriend anyway. They have been going together for a couple of years. I'm not overfond of him so my mom and I visit when she is not out with him."

"Anyway, when the judge asked me about my home life, I simply said that my father was the one who paid the most attention to me. He is a teacher so during summers off, he spent many days with me. He gave me so many wonderful memories. My dad taught me how to walk, ride a bike, drive, and a million other things. Oh! And he taught me how to wire outlets and lights! OH! And plumbing. I can solder copper pipes!"

Joshua laughed and said, "I suppose you can change the oil on a car too."

She smiled and said, "YEP!"

DAYUM!

Joshua looked at her, "Seriously?"

She giggled and said, "Seriously."

She said, "As for my mom, visitation with my mom was every other weekend but I was completely hostile to my mom for almost a year. After that, things got better, especially after my father met my stepmother, Kathy. Once I saw my dad happy again, it became easier for me to forgive my mom. Real-world, it was for the best. My parents had little in common. My father and stepmother are best friends who can't get enough time together; in or out of bed. I see that now. My stepmother is the other half of my dad and I love her for it."

After leaving the diner, Joshua was smiling as he drove southeasterly toward the Jersey Shore. They stopped at a hotel in Hazlet, New Jersey, arriving a little after nine. Barely in the room, Allie removed the coverup and stood nude in front of him. She smiled and said, "Soft sex first then a shower together then more sex okay?"

Joshua was again surprised. Allie was very direct in what she wanted and it was nice to know exactly how to get her off.

She got up on the bed and scooted back then laid down and opened her legs. She said, "No foreplay this time. I have been wet since five-thirty."

He lined up, she guided him to her entry, and as per her wishes, he stroked in slowly and gave long slow strokes while kissing her neck. She came hard barely two minutes later then breathlessly said, "Just keep going."

Jacking off that morning had done the trick so he had good control of his climax. He did not want the first sex to be a quick fire so he made sure he was not over anxious.

It was a good ten minutes and several soft but long orgasms for Allie when he started to tighten up and pant harder. She knew and adjusted the angle of her hips and whispered, "Cum inside me."

He did exactly as she asked and came inside, strongly but not out of control. She put her legs over his ass, nonverbally telling him to not pull out. She kissed him, trying for his tonsils. He got her message, she loved the experience and wanted it to last. He was getting softer, yet she had another soft orgasm when he kissed her neck again. Finally, she released him and let him off. She scooted to the side of the bed and then went to the bathroom to clean up.

When they were cleaned up, she laid on his chest, gave his cheek another kiss and sighed, "You are WONDERFUL!"

Damn, he loved the way she just puffed up his ego with three simple words.

Joshua said, "So. Beach tomorrow. I have beach towels, a canvas canopy, and a cooler full of stuff for a picnic."

Allie sighed and smiled, "Sounds awesome!"

Joshua asked, "So. Gunnison or Sandy Hook Beach?"

Allie laughed, "You know Gunnison, silly! ALL DAY!"

Allie got up and offered him a hand and led him into the shower. The sex was all connection and no pumping. He bent down and aligned his manhood. She opened herself by standing on her toes and guided the head inside her, then sank down on him. He lifted her ass in a carrying position as she wrapped her legs around him and leaned her against the wall for support as he raised himself to a full standing position. It was an intense make-out session under hot water. She came anyway with no pumping because the orgasm was all in her head. Afterward, they cleaned each other's bodies tenderly.

After the shower was the last soft sex of the night. Joshua simply repeated doing the things Allie had requested their first time together. Ten minutes of warm intimate sex clearly made Allie happy. She smiled and said, "You are so wonderful... I am so tired..." Allie spooned against him as sleep took them just before eleven. She drifted off with a content happy smile.

Friday, May 25, 2018

Allie woke him at half past four that morning, "Hey! Get up! The beach opens at first light. I want to see the sunrise at five-thirty!"

Joshua laughed to himself, "Allie was startlingly clear in what she wanted. There was zero guessing, her ideas were great, and it was nice. With Brittany, it was guess until you found something she agreed with.

It was a quarter past five and Allie was excitedly pulling him ahead as he was pulling a beach cart with all their things. It was still only half-light. She removed her coverall the second they passed the sign that said it was permissible to disrobe. She posed by the sign and he got a picture. He wondered when he would have to give up those pictures after this adventure ended. Still, Allie was a great travel companion and a lot of fun. He put up the canopy, then put down the towels. She grabbed his hand and took him back to the sign for another picture of her in better light then went back to watch the sun rise.

They watched the sun rise together, Allie posed for a lot of pictures of her, the sunrise, her naked and the sunrise, her mooning him... The beach was still largely deserted after the sunrise so they walked the length of the beach then back. At over a mile to the end and back, the walks were very enjoyable. They talked on the walks they were going to take and when they would leave.

Allie said, "I love this naked day thing, but we need to get to our next place. It sounds like we are about three hours away from our next destination. We need to leave around five."

Joshua smiled, he also liked her calculating mind. The day flew by. They walked the length of the beach multiple times, resting under the canopy between them. Joshua thought it was fun to deliberately walk Allie through the gay section of the beach with all the buff and hung gay dudes.

Once back under their canopy, she gave him another kiss, "Thank you for letting me wander through the gay section. Plenty of scenery there!"

Joshua laughed, "The beach must be around two-thirds males."

Allie wagged her brows and said, "I KNOW!"

At lunch, they talked and again, it was easy to talk to Allie.

Joshua asked, "You like being naked, Allie?"

Allie nodded and grinned, "I prefer being naked but Chris does not like it, even at home. He is the only man I've heard of who prefers a woman clothed besides when having sex. Chris is so uptight. I remember in college, he had a fit when he learned I was posing for life drawing classes."

Joshua laughed, "I don't remember hearing about that."

Allie shrugged, "Only Freshman year. I was a double major then with fine arts with a photography focus which is my interest. I wanted to do both, accounting because it is practical. It can and in fact, did lead me to a good job, but I love art and photography. He told me that spending any time doing art was a dumb waste, and then he nagged me into no longer posing and asked me to keep quiet about it. It was fun. He had a fit when he learned I was walking topless to the bathroom from my room. I argued the Supreme Court said if guys didn't have to wear a top, I didn't. He pressured me into stopping that too. I have nice boobs and I like showing them off."

She sighed and said with a bit of sadness, "In the end, he got his way."

Joshua shrugged, "Seems you are the more adventurous."

Allie shook her head and said, "Only about others seeing me. I have an exhibitionist streak as you well know. Otherwise, he is much more kinky and keeps asking me to... Uh. Never mind, that should stay between Chris and I."

Joshua nodded, "I get it."

Allie changed the subject, "But our 'marriage' is a lot of fun!" She made quote signs in the air when she said the word marriage. "I'm having a blast and it is day one!"

They walked the length of the beach several more times, stopping under the canopy to just talk or just relax and watch the ocean. SHIT! With Brittany, he had to do actual activities alone. With Allie, sitting and talking was enough... Topics were easy to come up with. Double shit. Talking with Allie was the easy part because they meshed so well and liked the same things. He and Brittany had differing interests. Joshua thought to himself, 'Fuuuck! Not good!"

Allie looked at her phone to see the time at ten until five and said, "We need to get going."

Joshua loved Allie's ability to understand being on time and thought, "Why can't Brittany be on time like Allie.... Again... SHIT."

Joshua realized he was beginning to compare his wife to Allie and not in a good way. He forced the thoughts away and to concentrate on their journey to their Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania hotel, arriving at almost nine. Allie was unsubtle, removing her coverall then immediately unbuttoning his shorts then pushing them down along with his underwear. She said, "Shirt off!"

Joshua again found the change in Allie startling. So shy... until she wasn't. She came up to him and simply started kissing, open-mouthed and very wet while she stroked him.

She broke the kiss and asked, "Could you lie on your back for me?"

Joshua again saw how sexually aggressive Allie was.

Once on the bed, Allie quickly straddled him in cowgirl position and basically used him until she had a shuddering orgasm. Allie was unsubtle as she shuddered and shook, whimpered and panted. Joshua could feel her vagina pulsing and contracting for almost two minutes. Once the orgasm had passed, Allie leaned forward, brought her legs together, and fell to the side while holding him. Joshua understood and flipped on top of her.

Allie looked up and said, "That was amazing! Joshua you..."

Joshua said, "I barely did anything but provide a living dildo for you."

Allie laughed, "I needed it. I could never do that with Chris. It was... You have no idea! It was... It just was!"

Joshua was about to start pumping when he said softly, "Because of my small dick."

Joshua had never seen Allie angry before. She glared up at him and said, "OOOOGH! Stop buying internet fairy tales! All I want is to be filled. No more. No less. UGH! Listen to what I said when I mentioned Chris. HE IS TOO FUCKING BIG FOR ME! DAMMIT! I WANT... "

Her voice softened, "Look. Joshua. When I have to be with Jayson... I told you how deep my vagina is. Where do you think the other six inches of his giant horse cock is going to go? I don't want a giant cock. Stop assuming all women are built the same. Jessica can deal with Jayson. I can't and I am DREADING that weekend. DREADING IT!"

Anger returned to her eyes, "At seven inches, my husband is bigger than ninety-eight percent of men and he sucks at sex. A battering ram on my cervix HURTS, you stupid man. I like being with you because you not only fill me, YOU FUCKING FIT ME! I just bounced up and down on your cock and had the fuck of my life. There I said it. It was one of the best of my life because I FINALLY was with an insecure man who literally has the perfect cock for me! I could bounce up and down without a battering ram on my cervix and I came HARD. Imagine that! Your so-called little cock rocked my world."

Allie paused...

Allie blushed then sighed, "Sorry. It is just frustrating. Why do normal men worry that they are small when they aren't? I love your cock. Yes, really."

Joshua was looking at her as her anger broke then laughed at the absurdity of their conversation, "I'm sorry too."

Allie laughed again, "Six inches is actually bigger than seventy percent of men. You just have the misfortune of having two friends that are bigger than ninety-eight percent of men and one who is one in many thousands."

Joshua laughed again. His friend Jayson was a good guy... and a freak of nature.

Allie took his hand then brought it down to his own pubic region and said, "Joshua... feel all that wetness?"

Joshua felt all along his groin. His pubic hair was soaked.

Allie kissed him and said, "You have not cum yet. Those are MY juices soaking you. THAT is how much you rocked my world Joshua... and I am not done with you yet. I want to do reverse cowgirl next then a shower then... I dunno but I love all aspects of sex..."