Port Jervis - Husband Swap Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the sex and a clean-up, Allie got into bed with him, laying half on his chest, sighed, and said, "Not only very good sex... Fulfilling... Satisfying and... wonderful."

She kissed his cheek and drifted off.

Saturday, May 26, 2018

Allie was up at seven that morning, excited about the day. After a quick soft session of soft lovemaking, they drove to Ricketts Glen State Park, parking at the lake beach lot to hit the trails to see one of the many waterfalls on the Falls Trail. Allie took her beach cover off to reveal she was only wearing a bikini bottom. Her breasts were bare and her nipples were perked.

She smiled and said, "You said, don't get arrested, and since men do not have to wear a top, neither do I. The Supreme Court says so! Complaining?"

Joshua wisely smiled and said nothing.

Allie smiled and said, "Good! Now take my picture and keep doing it. NO CHRIS! I'm going to enjoy this!"

The walk along the trail was an enjoyable three and a half hours as they took in the sites and the waterfalls along the six-mile long trail. Allie insisted on posing by all of them, even handing her own phone over to make sure she had pictures for herself. At a few of the falls and because crowds were far from sparse, Allie would quickly lose her bottoms for a quick picture and then replace them when no one was looking. Joshua enjoyed it and it was clear, Allie did too. She was wary any time people were near, but got away with it for the entire hike. There were many people who did double takes at the topless woman who walked along with no care in the world. She even paused for a few people who asked if they could take her picture. Allie simply smiled and posed after cautioning that a picture was not permission to touch.

It was almost one when they finished so they decided to head to the beach area on Lake Jean to eat at the food concession there. Joshua was surprised to see a couple of the other women were also topless and that it was not as rare as he thought it would be. Allie simply seemed to like being as naked as she could get away with at any time. With the number of people present, Allie did keep her bottoms on, but loved having her top off and loved having Joshua take her picture that way.

Joshua laughed after the 200th picture and said, "Show off!"

Allie smiled, shook her breasts, and shrugged, "Guilty!"

After lunch, they climbed the Bulldozer Trail which led to the Valley View Vista trail. After the 900-foot climb, they rested and enjoyed the forty-mile view, and took more pictures. The view was so good, a few didn't have Allie and her boobs. Walking back, Allie grabbed his hand and put it over her shoulder then walked like that. She smiled and walked in the wonderful silence of the forest, listening to the birds chirp as they made their way back down the trail to the car.

They drove back to Wilkes Barre and stopped at The Ale House. Joshua said, "Sorry. You are going to have to wear more than a bikini bottom."

Allie Faux pouted, putting her t-shirt and shorts on, deliberately forgetting the bra. Allie looked down and tweaked her nipples to make pokies then stuck her tongue out at him and said, "My boobs are covered, now let's go inside. Steak I see. You want to collect on my offer of an extra go at me huh?"

She giggled and said, "GOOD! After so much fun today, I want to drain you completely tonight!"

They walked in, the hostess took one look at Allie and her pokies, grimaced slightly, but seated them in a booth well away from all foot traffic. It was obvious that she was not amused by the attire. Their waiter was smart enough to say nothing but made sure their glasses were full for their entire dining experience.

After dinner and on the way out, Allie giggled, "We sure had excellent service."

Allie was her usual anything but subtle after dinner, leading him into the room, basically pulling him to the door. She pulled her T-shirt over her head then pushed her shorts and bikini bottoms down in one shot, removing them along with her shoes and socks. She got up on the bed on all fours and elbows down with her ass and vagina in the air. She was slightly aroused and her entry had a warm pinkish tone to it and there was a slight bit of lubrication around the entry.

She wiggled her butt, looked back, and said, "Your payment for your steak sir! Pound me!"

Joshua stripped off then lined up and sank in, slowly at first to distribute her lubrication. She was nicely wet and he loved it. Allie was enthusiastic in the bedroom and a very sexual creature once she was comfortable with him. Once in and at a decent rhythm, he began fucking her hard rather than making love. She met his thrusts saying, "Cum in me! Fill me!. Fifteen minutes later, Joshua was tired and almost there but Allie was not close. Joshua said, "Hurry and cum!"

Allie said, "I can't in this position. Just cum already! Fill me!"

Joshua tensed up and filled her then pulled out, tired.

Allie fell to her side smiling, "Good one?"

Joshua nodded and said, "But you didn't have one."

Allie shrugged, "Wrong position for me. I can't that way. That was my gift to you."

Joshua said, "But the woman should always go first."

Allie kissed him on the cheek and said, "Thank you for thinking of me. You are a wonderful lover, Joshua. Sex is fun. Fucking is fun. Joining our bodies is fun. You pounding me for fifteen minutes is fun. You CANNOT make me climax every time without fail. That does NOT mean that it was not fun. Now, when you recover, fuck me soft missionary, and make out with me while doing it and I will climax easily. I love that intensity and you are a master at soft lovemaking. I WILL climax that way. I promise."

An hour later after a soft lovemaking, she was right. Allie had a five-minute long soft whimpering orgasm. He loved that feeling of how hot her vagina got as her vagina pulsed and contracted...

Allie smiled and said, "See! Now hold me."

Allie was blissfully sleeping in his arms five minutes later.

Sunday May 27 2018

Joshua awoke to Allie stroking him to make him hard then straddling him in cowgirl position. This time, she did not want to ride him, she bent down and made out with him deeply and wetly. The pumping was soft and slow. The sex was intense face-to-face... tongues dancing with each other. Ten minutes later, Allie tightened up and kept doing so for several minutes until she shuddered and collapsed on him.

She kissed him a simple lip kiss and sighed, letting him deflate inside her.

Allie said, "Good morning! Yesterday was one of the best days of my life. THANK YOU!"

Joshua smiled and said, "My pleasure... literally."

Allie giggled and got off to clean up.

Allie came out of the bathroom and asked, "Where to?"

Joshua said, "I thought another waterfall park or Steamtown."

Allie asked, "What is Steamtown?"

Joshua said, "An old rail yard with steam locomotives."

Allie asked, "Do they run?"

Joshua said, "Yes, you can ride in a train behind a steam locomotive."

Allie nodded eagerly, "Sounds awesome. Except I can't take my shirt off. Willing to suffer a day without my boobies getting air?"

Joshua nodded and thought, "Wow. She wants to go to Steamtown, Brittany would never..."

He stopped his thought right there and concentrated on the present. Allie was loving every minute she was spending with him.

They spent the day at Steamtown then walked around downtown Scranton and had dinner at a downtown restaurant named Choo Choo Burgers. Allie again wolfed down her burger before he could finish. He again wondered how such a tiny woman could pack away a burger so fast.

When they got back to the room, Joshua had to use the bathroom. When he came out, Allie was only wearing her smile. She walked up to him and then kissed him. He felt her tongue on his lips so he opened a bit. She kissed wet and hot then said, "I literally cannot get enough of you. I need you inside me."

She undid his pants then pushed them down with his underwear. Joshua was able to get hard, but he was very spent and it was not as high as his last erections. Allie looked down and saw she had literally drained him. She smiled and said, "It's okay. I've drained you. This one is not about orgasm. I just need to couple with you."

As he stripped, she went up on the bed, scooched back, and opened her legs. He came up and joined her, kissing her and being kissed. He lined up and he felt her adjusting his manhood, "slide in."

He slid into her silken depths. She kissed then said, "Don't even try. Just be inside me. Kiss me. You feel so good inside me..."

That night, after two more sessions, but no orgasms on his part, Allie fell asleep in his arms.

Monday, May 28, 2018

Allie woke him up early and said, "Hey! Let's do Gettysburg! I've never seen it."

Joshua loved the idea, never having been there himself.

After a quick medium pace ankles on shoulders session, they started the almost three-hour ride to Gettysburg, arriving at eleven. During the drive, Allie was texting quite a bit and Joshua asked, "Who are you texting?"

Allie smiled and said, "Brittany. Thanking her for letting me borrow you."

Joshua was shocked, "Sex?"

Allie shrugged, "Mostly about our activities outside the bedroom. I'm not sure Brittany would like a play-by-play."

Joshua asked, "But some was about sex?"

Allie giggled, "A little."

Joshua sighed and Allie rolled her eyes, "Not a play-by-play... Just that you are very much as she advertised. You are the master of soft sex and really know how to make a girl feel appreciated and a partner rather than a place to dump a load."

She giggled and said, "My report is only good things, Joshua, only good things."

Allie patted him on the head and said, "Brittany is pleased that I had a good time. She says 'Good boy!"

Joshua said, "Woof."

After two hours at the battlefield, they drove halfway home to the Allentown area, deciding to stop at the Canal Museum in Easton for the first half of Tuesday.

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Joshua drove Allie back to her place at four. Allie said goodbye with a smoldering wet kiss and, "This was one of the best weekends of my life. THANK YOU!"

Brittany was not home when Joshua arrived. They were twenty minutes late, but Joshua figured it was close enough.

Brittany looked at Joshua and asked, "You want to talk about the weekend?"

Joshua nodded, all his insecurities rising to the surface.

Brittany nodded, got a glass of wine and suggested, "Let's head to the patio."

Joshua sat across from Brittany and said, "We both need absolute truth, OK?"

Brittany nodded and asked, "How was the trip? You seem to get along with Allie extraordinarily well."

Joshua was surprised the question was not about sex and said, "It was a lot of fun. We went to Gunnison on Friday, then spent the rest of the weekend running around Pennsylvania hiking and seeing historical stuff. We saw like twenty waterfalls. We also saw two museums and toured Gettysburg."

A flash of jealousy flashed across Brittany's eyes.

Joshua was surprised and asked, "What?"

Brittany said, "I have over a hundred texts from Allie about how wonderful the weekend was and how wonderful you are. She was thanking me for letting her borrow you. By the way, you can keep the pictures you took. I don't want to see them though."

Joshua asked, "Do you have pictures?"

Brittany nodded, "Not actual sex, but yes."

She giggled and said, "One is with a measuring tape."

Joshua shook his head and thought, "Eww."

Joshua said, "As far as the numerous texts from Allie... Okay."

Brittany said, "For us women, sex is part of it but it looks like you had to spend no effort in coming up with things you could do with her when you and I have to think about it. It kind of makes me jealous."

Joshua said, "According to you, I was the last person to agree to this. YOU opened up this box, not me. Allie was second last. Irony?"

Brittany nodded and sighed in exasperation.

Joshua said, "So my turn. I'm a guy with a fragile ego. How was the sex?"

Brittany said, "Several of the sessions are top ten for me... toward the bottom say number eight or ten. Number one by a mile is still our first sex after marriage and number two is still the first time we were together."

Joshua was silent.

Brittany rolled her eyes and said, "Yes he is huge. Yes, I liked it. Yes, I had orgasms most of the time. We did it twice Thursday night, three times on Saturday, twice on Sunday because I got a bit sore, once yesterday because I was still a bit sore, and three today and yes, I am very sore now, so no sex for a couple days which means no sex because we are off for different partners on Friday and we agreed no sex Thursday to avoid sloppy seconds for our dates on Friday. Happy?"

Joshua was a bit surprised that the accounting relieved a bit of his jealousy, partly because he had had more sex with Allie than she did with Jayson."

Joshua laughed to himself quietly.

Brittany asked, "What?

Joshua said, "Nothing sorry."

Brittany said, "To keep our marriage alive I need to know what you are thinking. We need to be completely open Joshua. WHAT."

Joshua said, "Part of my jealousy disappeared. Allie and I had three sessions on Thursday, Three on Friday, Four on Saturday, Four on Sunday, three on Monday and two today. I'm not sure I could even get it up. I'm drained. Still jealous about the size thing though."

Brittany laughed, "Funny. You are jealous of a penis and I am jealous of what a good time you had outside of the bed. Honestly, I'm glad you had so much sex. I know very well your ego is completely sated as far as me being with someone else."

Joshua nodded, "Just the size thing."

Brittany surprised him and said, "What if I told you I can almost guarantee my repeat won't be Jayson. I wanted the experience of a giant cock. I got it. I have no regrets and I am glad I had the experience. It was very good but not amazing. I am glad because that bucket list item is now checked off. I had the experience. I enjoyed it, but have little desire to revisit it for the repeat week unless Michael and Chris are truly awful at sex."