Port Jervis - Husband Swap Ch. 02

Story Info
A well planned swap works... until it doesn't.
6.3k words
4.47
6.1k
13

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 10/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomh1966
Tomh1966
402 Followers

4 parts. All written. Closed-ended series with finite end already written. Just broken down into bite-size pieces.

Covid does not exist in my world

Cuck free guarantee. Everyone gets laid.

I recycle names. This has nothing to do with other story series.

Gunnison is a nude beach in New Jersey at Sandy Hook Sandy Hook is the non nude part of the same beach.

In this world, the SCOTUS ruled that where men do not require a top, women have the same option.

One of those stories that fits no category completely.

Exburbia- very far out suburbs of very large cities.

*******

Joshua Calvert 24 6'2, Medium brown hair. Healthy muscular, 6 inches. Mech Engineer

Brittany Calvert 24 5'8 35D 24 35 Shoulder blade length blonde hair Marketing

Chris Danielson 24 6' Dark almost black hair. Muscular. 7 inches (98th percentile) Marketing

Allie Danielson 24 5'0 34 B/C 23 34 Shoulder length blonde hair Accountant

Michael Harrison 24 6' Blonde hair. Healthy muscular, 7 inches Electrical Engineer

Julia Harrison 24 5'10 36D 25 36 Shoulder length medium brown hair RN

Jayson Johnson 24 6' Medium brown hair, Healthy muscular. 12.5 inches (99.99+ percentile) Finance

Jessica Johnson 24 5'4 35B 24 35 Bra strap length light brown hair Marketing

*******

Port Jervis: Swap

Part 2 of 4

Exburbia NYC. 3 miles north of Port Jervis NY, Orange County New York.

Friday, June 1, 2018.

Joshua spent the day at work thinking about the upcoming swap. He hated the part about Brittany being with another man but had to admit that being with Julia was equal compensation. She was smart and very pretty with a very nice face, a great smile, and a generous bust. Julia had been dropped off at Joshua and Brittany's house by Michael at four. As Joshua drove up at half past four, he saw Julia waiting at the top of the drive with a sour expression. She was sitting on her suitcase with her weekend bag at her feet. She was wearing a blue mid-thigh length flared skirt and a pink fitted V-neck T-shirt covering her generous bust.

Joshua parked at the top of the drive and got out to greet her with a smile. Julia huffed, "Asshole husband... Sorry. He dropped me then sped off for his weekend with your wife and they are gone. He didn't even help me move my bags. I've been sitting out here in the sun for thirty minutes because he could not wait to start boinking your wife. UGH!"

Julia looked up at Joshua who had done her no wrong and blushed. She smiled at him, her pretty face framed by her dark brown hair. Julia sighed and said, "I'm sorry. Let's pretend you did not hear that and start over. Hello Joshua. I am very much looking forward to our weekend together. I think we will have a good time. Your wife raves about you and I am looking forward to being with you both in and out of bed."

She took his hand and put it under her skirt. She was not wearing panties. She took his fingers and gently touched her entry with them. She was slightly damp. She said, "I am horny, but please, let's get going. I promise that you that we will be intimate more than once."

Joshua smiled and said, "I understand your frustration at just being left like that. I promise to treat you well and promise to do my best to please you both in and out of bed."

They had only gone two minutes when a Wawa was coming up on the right. Joshua asked, "You were out in the sun for a half hour. Want a Coke or a tea or something?"

Julia's eyes sparkled at the simple common courtesy he showed her. She smiled and said, "I'm parched. Thank you."

They went inside the convenience mart and Julia looked at the fountain choices then decided to get her favorite iced tea from the beverage coolers. Joshua went to the fountains and got a small Coke for himself."

They got up to the counter and Joshua brought out his wallet to pay.

Julia had a smirk upon seeing a male clerk say to Joshua, "You are so so getting laid tonight. Several times."

The clerk smirked as did Joshua. As they walked out, Julia flipped her skirt back up at the clerk, giving him a brief view of her bare backside.

They got into his vehicle and left. Julia giggled and said, "I can't believe I just did that!"

Joshua smiled and said, "I'm glad you did"

Julia giggled and said, "So am I."

Julia smiled, clearly liking the fact he was being very kind and reassuring in an unusual situation, and said, "I believe in starting things off right. I will tell you I need both soft and harder sex. Once we are at the hotel, I would like to start with a nice long soft session tonight because both your wife and Allie said you are extremely good at it."

Joshua looked at Julia startled by the revelation that she knew about his weekend with Allie.

Julia laughed, "Women talk and text. By the way, Allie RAVED about you! Also, you get pictures too! No actual sex ones though. Hubby has quite a collection from last week from Jessica so if she is a naughty girl, I am too. Keep them to yourself please."

Joshua smiled and said, "I promise. I have a feeling Jayson has quite a collection of Brittany last week. She showed me a pic of his giant thing with a measuring tape over it."

Julia smiled back and relaxed, "I know you do. That is why I want to be a naughty girl with you. Yeah, you are correct, by the way, she told me she let him take quite a few pictures."

Joshua sighed.

Julia asked, "Does it bother you?"

Joshua sighed and said, "Sort of... mere nudes, even if... a bit shall we say gynecological, not so much. I mean, Brittany strips off for any excuse she can think of. Shit, she was naked most of the afternoon this whole thing started."

Joshua paused and Julia said, "Buuuuut..."

Joshua said, "I'll go out on a limb and guess they are actual sex with Jayson's giant thing inside my wife."

Julia said nothing.

Joshua said, "Your silence means I am correct."

Julia nodded.

Joshua said, "Look, it's not the end of the world. I'm just nervous about finding one of the pictures one day and seeing it."

Joshua shuddered

Julia said, "I'm sure Brittany will make sure that does not happen."

Joshua nodded, "Hope not."

They headed north to the Lake George area in East Central New York, stopping at a bed and breakfast named 'Lake George by Georgette.' As they drove, they did talk occasionally. The conversation was not as effortless with Allie, but it was not awkward either. It was half past eight, having stopped for dinner at an Applebee's along the way. They walked into the 'Lake George by Georgette' and met Georgette who welcomed them to her converted Victorian mansion at the north edge of the town of Lake George.

Once in the room with their luggage secured, Julie smiled and walked close to him with her arms out. They embraced then began to kiss which built up in intensity. While making out, Julia took his hand and put it under her skirt onto her bare sex. She placed his fingers next to her clitoris and made a circular motion. Joshua took the hint and continued to make the circular motion. After a short while, Julia whimpered softly and a short while after that, began light thrusting.

She backed toward the bed as he unsnapped the two buttons on her skirt and then unzipped her. The skirt fell, baring her trimmed but hairy mons and her shaven vulva below. Her vulva were light pink and wetness showed all along her opening. She sat on the bed and leaned back, opening her legs, her medium sized inner labia were a darker pink and they gapped a bit in her obvious arousal. He used his fingers and made circles around her clit then fingered her gently. She thrusted lightly then sat back up, pulling the shirt over her head then reaching behind to unclasp her bra. As it fell free, Joshua was treated to a view of her lovely large breasts.

She giggled and shook them lightly then put his hands on her D-Cup breasts and he thumbed her nipples atop her half-dollar-sized areolae. She loved that gentle tease then closed the distance to make out with him. The kiss built. Julia was very aroused and the kiss evolved to wet and hot.

She unbuckled his belt, pushed down his jeans and underwear to stroke him hard then scooched tack to lay down with her legs open. Joshua fully stripped off then kissed his way up her body and climbed on top of her rubbing himself along her slit. Her breathing changed as he lay on top of her, making out then going for the neck kisses that worked a charm on both Brittany and Allie.

Julia started lightly moaning and purring then reached down to guide him inside, first rubbing his head on her opening to distribute her lubrication. He entered her then went for more of the neck kisses that seemed to work very well on her. It only took four minutes for her to tighten up, whimper then relax. She went very limp and breathed heavily for a few seconds, "Whew, that was a good one!"

It took her a second for her eyes to clear then she looked up and said, "That was very good. You know how to make a girl feel good. Go for yours now."

Joshua asked, "Not going for another since I am going for mine?"

Julia said, "I don't have long or multiple orgasms. I climax then I am spent for a while. I had mine, now you have yours with my blessing. Next time we go, understand how my body works and have yours at the same time."

Joshua had been holding out, hoping to push Julia into a multiple or long orgasm. Joshua resumed his pace. He had lost some of his arousal and had to build up but was stroking for release and came after several minutes.

Julia got up and cleaned up then lay next to him, wanting to make out. What Julia lacked in duration of her climaxes she made up for in quantity. They talked for a while as they cooled down and made out a bit. Fifteen minutes later, she was ready again but he was not nearly ready for another round. Instead, he manually fingered her as she had demonstrated before, making circles with his fingers on either side of her clitoris. Julia knew her body well and within a minute, she was lightly moaning and thrusting and within three minutes, she tensed up then relaxed completely as the orgasm washed through her then dissipated.

Joshua laughed a bit, "I think I have the idea. Let's see if we can get the timing right on this next round and have one together. They made out quite a bit and Julisa suggested, "Let's warm up a bit more before the act."

Their makeout session evolved wet and hot and Joshua kept his hand off her breasts and sex until she again placed his fingers on either side of her clitoris. She was close to orgasm when she softly said, "In and go for it. Don't stop even if I miss mine. I want you to have a good one."

He lined up and inserted himself and stroked several times to get things going well lubricated. He did long strong thrusts, pushing in at the end. He was getting close as he felt her stomach tighten up and he pushed in hard. She was coming down from hers when he finally had his, but it was very strong and he enjoyed the heat of her sex surrounding his manhood as he came.

He laid beside her after that one as he deflated. Julia sighed, "That... was nice. I love it when I give as well as I get and that one worked."

She kissed him on the cheek and suggested, "Shower? If you do a good job on my back, I will make sure you get to wash my front."

They got up and walked into the bathroom then Julia turned the water on and adjusted it. She went back into the bedroom part and fetched a bodywash and a shampoo.

Julia stepped in followed by Joshua. She put a decent glob of body wash on his hand and faced away then said, "My back first!"

He dutifully washed her back from shoulders to the small of her back. She giggled and said, "Ass too." She wiggled her ass then he dutifully soaped and made sure her ass was the cleanest within miles. He did her legs from feet up, including her inner thighs. He was about to soap her sex when she cautioned that soap inside a vagina was a bad idea.

She turned around with her body on wonderful display. She leaned forward and they kissed again briefly before she backed away and said, "Your reward for a very clean back sir! Wash my front. Still. No soap inside me okay?"

He dutifully started at her feet and worked his way up her body from feet to legs to thighs then finally her mons. She showed him how to wash her vulva and mons without getting soap inside. He looked at her and said, "Not sure if I have that right. Let me try again."

She giggled as he proceeded to 'Practice properly washing a woman's sex'. He then repeated it four more times. He washed her belly then made sure her breasts were as clean as her ass and vagina were. He finished with her neck and even very gently washed her face.

He found it interesting that she really seemed to love his very gentle washing of her face to the point she purred a few times.

She handed him her shampoo and asked, "Would you? Micheal won't and I sure love the gentle Joshua touch."

He washed her hair for her then even did her conditioner.

When she was done she looked at him seriously, "Okay that was... amazing. We are doing that every day we are together. Now... Your turn."

She started with his back as he had started with hers then went to his legs, saving his ass for last. She did the same as he had and made sure his backside was especially clean. She worked up the front, saving his privates for last, seeming to enjoy washing his chest, though he was only moderately muscled.

She did the same thing he did on his face. She washed it very gently and he had to admit, it was extremely nice to have a pretty woman paying so much attention to him being so tender. She finished washing his skin then she repeated the favor and washed his hair for him.

She started washing his balls then his shaft then repeated it four more times, making him stand at full attention. She rinsed him off then made sure she was fully rinsed before she reached outside the shower to bring in a tube of lubricant. She reached down and inserted some into herself then turned away and bent forward. Because she was tall, it was easy for him to take the hint, line up, and enter her, taking her at a medium pace. He was hard, but a third climax was mostly a bit of pleasure for both which quickly faded. They each rewashed each other's genitals and stepped out. He dried her at the same time she dried him then they went to the bed, laid side by side, and faced each other.

She smiled, "You are wonderful, Joshua."

She sure knew how to make him stand taller.

They made out until she sighed and said, "I'm worn out. Tonight was wonderful, but we still have tomorrow and Saturday. I am looking forward to it. She got under the covers as did he. She backed into him so he spooned her then wrapped his arms around her. She purred, "Your arms... so safe."

Sleep took her quickly as she rolled over and her breathing steadied into a contented slumber.

Saturday, June 2, 2018

Joshua awoke to use the bathroom and brush his teeth. Julia got up and joined him and asked, "Would you be willing to eat me if I wash her out for you?"

It was odd that she called her vagina 'her' but he went with it.

Joshua said, "I would love to eat you."

Julia went into the shower to rinse off and rinse herself out as Joshua waited on the bed. She came out, smiled, and moved toward the bed then got on it and opened her legs. He licked her softly all along her slit then carefully licked her clitoris. Julia shuddered and then moaned instantly. This was different. Allie could not take direct clitoral stimulation. Julia was climaxing almost instantly with his tongue directly on her clitoris. He just started licking then gently sucking on her clitoris. She thrusted hard and became extremely wet.

Julia had four of her short intense orgasms spaced about ten minutes apart. He thought about how different Brittany, Allie, and now Julia were. Brittany and Allie could experience long and multiple orgasms, but once they had released, it took them longer to recover. Julia had short orgasms, but was ready from five to ten minutes later for another round.

After her fourth orgasm, Julia said, "I'm getting a bit sensitive down there right now so let's back off. Your turn." She cleaned up then returned and went down on him, deep-throating him and swallowing his cum as he came.

They lay together after a cleanup as Julia laid half on him, rubbing her cheek on his chest, "Hmmmm... That was very nice! You are a wonderful lover, Joshua."

He laughed and said a bit unsure, "Uh. thanks?"

Julia giggled, "You caring about my climaxes is wonderful. Don't ever stop that. This makes you a wonderful lover."

He squeezed a hug and then said, "The day is going by. Let's head out."

They exited their room for a short walk along the lakefront followed by a lakeside lunch at a restaurant named 'Captain Harmony's'

As they walked along, "Julia asked, "Happy so far?"

Joshua nodded enthusiastically.

Julia smiled and said, "Good. I've missed good sex and you sure gave it to me. Michael... never mind. Just... Thank you. It's been a bit since I had an honest good time in bed. I was a bit hesitant at first, but I am glad this happened. You make a girl feel like more than a semen sack."

She paused, "Sorry. Sex can be anything, but you holding me post-coital went a long way to making the whole experience wonderful. It's... been a while. My husband is now hard fuck then sleep. A girl likes a little variety between hard and soft and to feel... well like she isn't just a place to shoot goo inside."

Joshua smiled and said, "Thank you."

Julia walked and sighed, "Yeah. I know I am built differently than Allie or Brittany. I'm much taller and I know they have long or multiple orgasms where I just have singles... But... I can have a lot of them and I thank you for understanding that my body works differently and giving me those orgasms. I have had a great time with you so far. Caring about your lovers makes you special Joshua. Never forget that. Holding a girl just seals the deal."

They walked in and out of local stores in the town. This was for Julia. She enjoyed it and made it a point to tell him a special session was coming that night to thank him. It was half past five, and as they walked they passed a dock with a larger dinner boat on it. Joshua said, "This must be it. Our dinner cruise."

Julia smiled and said, "This is going to be a wonderful night. Thank you, Joshua."

It was one hundred fifty dollars per person, but the cruise was over three hours and the meal was a choice of high-end steaks or vegetarian. He traded Julia a bite of his New York Strip for a bite of her filet. Both were exceedingly high quality.

This was followed by sightseeing and an hour of slow dancing with a live band on the upper deck under the stars. The band was merciful to all the awful male dancers and all the songs were slow. The women on the cruise clearly appreciated the men's efforts. Julia smiled halfway through, moved his hands firmly onto her ass then kissed him wet and hot. They danced like that for a half hour.

Once docked and walking off the cruise, Julia smiled and said, "You are so... getting laid again."

When they got back, Julia asked, "Now something special for you. I know both Allie and Brittany have mentioned they have never done anal."

She pulled a tube of lube out and asked, "You want to fuck me in the ass? This may be your only chance."

Joshua asked, "You like it?"

Julia shrugged, "Meh. Michael loves it so he gets it sometimes. Since I know you have not had it and I am willing... and your wife is not. Why don't you give it a try."

Julia got up on the bed on her elbows and knees and said, "First. You are going to have to put a couple of fingers in my asshole with lube to lube me up."

Joshua did as instructed

Julia said, "Now lube the outside of my ass and your cock."

Tomh1966
Tomh1966
402 Followers
12