All Comments on 'Port Jervis - Husband Swap Ch. 02'

by Tomh1966

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Nasty56Nasty567 months ago

Heading for divorce(s)!

hasbro_fanhasbro_fan7 months ago

Enjoying the series. This part felt rushed, but understand we still need to get thru the next week, and then the fallout. Wondering if two line up to swap, maybe the other two will not want the leftovers and that could also be part of the next week / favorite. Looking forward to the next parts.

lovemesomephillylovemesomephilly7 months ago

Curious as where you are going with this. Joshua seems to enjoy the sex but not the situation, and his wife isn't really listening. Wouldn't be surprised if him and Allie end up together.

silentsoundsilentsound7 months ago

Brittany is coming off as a real self centered asshole.

I sincerely hope this bites her in her disgusting ass.

It's going to ruin marriages and their friendships.

silentsoundsilentsound7 months ago

P.S. Brittany has some kind of derangement to be doing this in the first place but she has really jumped the shark by taking porn pictures with horse cock to keep.

What type of stupid bitch does this?

Great train wreck Tom. Can't take my eyes off it.

GardenshedGardenshed7 months ago

Good story. Me thinking Joshua is heading for the big D and so is Allie. Don’t care too much for Brittany so who cares what happens to her. It was her idea to do the swapping cause she needed it. Looking for to the next installment.

Thanks for writing.

LNRAstroLNRAstro7 months ago

This is so stupid. If this story is supposedly done, why is it taking so long between exceptionally short chapters? Why even cut a story down into 2 page chapters?

Bargyn1Bargyn12 months ago

Good story, could there be a twist in the tail?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTomh1966@Tomh1966
Note that I am rarely on Saturday and Sunday which can cause delays in... well anything to do with this site. Currently working on Fixing the past 5. Stuck majorly. Heartbreak and Hope 6, 7 8 and 9. 6 and 7 are 90 % done. 8 and 9 will move the story well into their year. ...