Port Jervis - Husband Swap Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joshua again did as instructed.

Julia said, "Now line up and SLOWLY push in."

It took more pressure than he initially thought and Julia gasped as the head went past her entry."

Joshua asked, "You okay?"

Julia laughed, "You are the first person to ever ask me that. Michael just jams it in. Yes. I am okay. Go slow. Okay?"

Joshua did as instructed and Julia was able to relax. Joshua tightened up then came about five minutes later.

Julia said, "Now out... slowly."

When out, Julia wiped her ass and asshole and asked, "So?"

Joshua shrugged, "Meh. I'm glad I got that off the bucket list but vaginal just feels so much nicer."

Julia smiled and said, "Then let's clean up for another round of missionary. An old standby, but you really got me off that way... And of course... afterward hold me in those amazing arms of yours."

Sunday, June 3, 2018

Julia woke him by stroking him hard. When he roused, Julia said, "Wanna do me doggie? We've done soft, let's try something a little harder."

Julia rolled onto her elbows and ankles and had her ass in the air. Joshua aligned her slit, distributed her wetness to ease entry then sank in slowly until things were nice and slippery then picked up the pace.

It took a solid ten minutes, but Julia finally had her climax. He knew that she had short orgasms and managed to have his as her climax faded.

Julia collapsed after the session and rolled over. She smiled, "That was nice. You are a great lover Joshua."

Joshua collapsed himself and lay next to Julia.

Julia looked at her phone and said, "We need to leave right after one. What say we hit the brunch downstairs, get one final soft one knocked out then hit lunch once we check out."

Sunday night, Joshua once again sat down with Brittany to talk things out.

Brittany sat next to Joshua on the patio and said, "Shit, I am not supposed to say anything but... I got a text. Allie and Jayson were a disaster. She was in tears Friday night. They ended up only doing it four times and Allie was upset when she got home."

"Jayson is too big for her vaginally, orally and she would not even consent to trying anal. They were both already back home by ten this morning."

Joshua asked, "So... For you... So how was it?"

Brittany said, "More sex than the last one. Michael is bigger than average but not a horse so I did not get sore nearly as fast."

Joshua was silent and processing the information

Brittany rolled her eyes and said, "Fine. Twice Friday, Seven Saturday, two today."

Joshua said, "Seven?"

Brittany said, "You had more last week remember? Besides, Julia gave you her ass."

Joshua asked, "You know about that?"

Brittany rolled her eyes, "I already told you that women talk and text. By the way, she really liked being with you. She said that you made her feel like a lover, not a cum dumpster. Good job. She is my friend and I am glad you treated her right."

Joshua asked, "Seven?"

Brittany laughed and said, "We did not leave the room. We even ordered in. I did the door dare and opened the door nude."

Joshua laughed, "And...?"

Brittany laughed, "The pizza guy had seen this before. He gave me the pizza and I paid him. He did a few looks but nothing obnoxious."

Joshua laughed, "I remember back in college when you did that. We sure did get a lot of free pizzas."

Brittany laughed and asked, "Are we okay?"

Joshua nodded, "Yeah. This is weird though."

Brittany said, "Joshua. I really need this okay? I'm being up front about it. I need this."

Joshua nodded, "I know."

Brittany said, "Hey. You have had two wonderful women you never would have had otherwise."

Joshua just nodded. What was done was done. His ego was fine... mostly. He still thought the whole setup was trouble.

Friday, June 8, 2018

Joshua met Jessica at five on Friday, picking her up at her home. She greeted him at the door, smiled, and followed him out after he picked her cases up for her. She got into the passenger side as Joshua loaded her suitcase and makeup bag into the back. She smiled and said, "I'm looking forward to this weekend, Joshua, two plays and the Empire State Building sounds like it will be an enjoyable weekend."

They drove an hour toward New York City, taking the Lincoln Tunnel to the Times Square area, and staying at the Hampton Inn at Times Square.

They had play tickets for the play 'Sea Horses' and arrived just in time to leave the room without dinner to see the play. By the time the play was done, it was after ten in the evening and dinner was a Chinese takeout that they took to the room.

Jessica was pleasant and open. After dinner, they made out. Jessica seemed to want to speed things along. Brittany loved foreplay, Allie just loved doing anything naked with him and Julia was halfway between Brittany and Allie. After making out a bit, Jessica stood up and disrobed. She stood nude, her pert B-cup breasts and half-dollar-sized nipples stood out. Her pretty face and light brown hair gave her a sensuous air. She was fully shaved with medium-sized inner labia jutting below her slit.

Joshua disrobed and joined her on the bed. Jessica brought out a tube of lube, spread some on her vagina, and presented herself ass up and on her elbows. Joshua took the hint and started fucking her doggie style. He thrust vigorously. She met his thrusts. He was glad he had wanked himself the morning before because it took almost ten minutes of pounding to get Jessica off.

At the end of the second doggie session, both Joshua and Jessica were very tired... Jessica got into bed, kissed him hotly then rolled over to the side of the bed well away from him. It was not cold, but it was not warm either. Jessica had no desire to be held or comforted.

Saturday, June 9, 2018

Joshua woke to Jessica stroking his morning wood. He roused and smiled as Jessica looked at him with an impish smile. She was a woman of few words and once hard, she didn't bother with more foreplay. She straddled him then reached down to align his head with her entry. He sank a half inch down then she came back up. She ran his head along her slit to distribute her wetness. She then sank down an inch then two then down to the base.

Two slow strokes were followed by ever-faster strokes. This was different than he was used to. This was raw fucking and the only kind of sex Jessica seemed to like. Fast thrusting was met by her meeting his thrusts while she diddled her clitoris. Finally, she shuddered a minute then she stilled. She got off and then looked down, "Didn't cum?"

Joshua shrugged, "Wrong angle."

Jessica pursed her lips and nodded. We'll do a different position on the next one. They went to a bagel place two blocks away then returned to the room for more sex. Jessica was almost casual about pushing her pants and panties down and then pulling her T-shirt over her head. She smiled and said, "Brittany has pics of my hubby, you get pictures of me! Playboy style tho, no masturbation pics."

Jessica posed nude for him. She stood in the room, posing in front of him along the bed and even posing while taking a shower. He had a couple dozen pictures when she abruptly nodded and said, "There you go. Keep them to yourself, Okay?"

Joshua nodded. None of the pictures were open or gapping, but several did show her separated inner and outer labia. The break had given him enough time to recover. By the end of the photo session, Joshua was half hard and his manhood was pointing at Jessica.

Jessica looked down and saw that Joshua would be ready for another round with a little encouragement so she approached for a kiss while reaching down to pleasure him with her hand. He returned the kiss and reached down to her sex to manipulate her clitoris. Several minutes of his ministrations warmed her up enough for her to break the kiss and lay down on the bed with her legs apart. He concentrated on his manual stimulation of her now engorged clit which was turning a darker shade of pink.

She was close to climax when she looked up and said, pound "me."

He lined up as she reached down to guide him. She swiped his head along her now wet lips to distribute her lubrication. He aligned again then sank down a bit on three strokes until he was in to his base. The sex started off slow, just to get everything nice and slippery then picked up the pace. The sex was hard. Since Jessica was already close when he entered, Jessica was able to climax a couple minutes into their session and was going for her second. Joshua had barely recovered so was able to keep going with his pounding strokes.

His mind wandered. It was the first time in his life he was thinking of random things while copulating. He forced his mind back to Jessica. She started her second climax when Joshua felt himself getting closer so he pushed in hard as she was coming down from her second climax. He came inside her and then felt his cock was rather raw and sensitive so he pulled out.

Jessica laid next to him and simply said, "Thanks!"

Jessica was a good fuck, but he realized that he had no connection or commonality with her. They got up and both silently got dressed after cleaning up.

The rest of the day turned out better. The observation deck of The Empire State Building was impressive if a bit overpriced. The view was amazing.

Dinner was at a fortieth-floor restaurant named Hagenworth Heights in the Hagenworth building. The food was very good and it was worth the cost for the experience of eating with the view. They both enjoyed the off-Broadway play, 'The Crazy Mayor', and afterward came back to the room and neither of them felt anything but exhaustion. They simply stripped, brushed their teeth, and fell asleep almost instantly on opposite sides of the bed.

Sunday, June 10, 2018

After two hard and fast sessions of doggie-style sex, they both got dressed and said little. Joshua checked them out of the hotel and sent for his car. The drive was quiet at first and was a bit awkward.

Jessica asked, "Did you have fun?"

Joshua was careful and said, "Yes. This weekend was very good."

Jessica giggled and said, "Liar. Look. I'm not your cup of tea. I know it and you know it. You are a decent fuck, but your heart is not into it. We did it seven times and I came on two of them. I think even you missed out on one, and you are a guy. You aren't a full time pussy pounder and I'm a girl that hates sensuous sex. I want a fuck then sleep and I can't sleep with someone 'on' me. You did well once on Friday night and one on Saturday, but..."

Joshua sighed, "I know."

Jessica laughed, "Hey! We are still friends. I'll give you a B+ and I really enjoyed seeing the sights. Allie raved about you and Julia had zero complaints. It's not you. It's you and me and how we are simply not sexually compatible."

Joshua sighed again, and said, "Yikes."

This was not a fun conversation.

Jessica said, "Yikes is right. It's not a knock on you Joshua. Allie raved about you. Men seem to think all women need the same hard sex is porno fantasy. I do. Allie is the opposite and Julia is somewhere in the middle."

She laughed and said, "What I need would probably outright kill Allie and piss off Julia."

She looked at him seriously and said, "We women are built differently. We think differently. Get porn out of your mind. That is a commercial fantasy for sale on the internet. What worked perfectly for Allie and Julia did not work for me."

Joshua sighed a bit deflated and stared at the road ahead of them.

Joshua dropped Jessica off and went home. An hour later, at four in the afternoon, Brittany came back.

She kissed him and said, "Relax. I am showered, douched and I did mouthwash two times."

Joshua laughed and said, "How was Chris?"

Brittany sighed and said, "Do you really want to know?"

Joshua said, "Sure."

Brittany said, "It was good and fun. More fuck buddy style. Sorry about Jessica."

Joshua said, "You texted again?"

Brittany said, "AGAIN? Women talk... or more accurately text. Hey, you got some though, right?"

Joshua sighed, "Not easy to hear. She gave me a B+ which probably really means D+ at best."

Brittany rolled her eyes, "Male egos. Sheesh. Allie RAVED about you. You gave her the best sex of her life..."

Brittany paused, "FUCK!. Don't repeat that. Allie and Chris are having enough problems."

"So Jessica said you were meh. She did not say you sucked. You are the only one Allie liked of the three times she got to experience a new lover. Michael is not huge and he has a lot of skill, but he was too rough with her. She did survive the weekend though. Don't repeat that one either. Michael got his share though. Allie took it like a woman. She just didn't have all that great a time."

Joshua said, "Yikes."

Brittany nodded, "They did okay...ish. By the way... SEE! You were the only man that brought Allie to orgasm. Michael was almost tolerable for her but she did not climax once. You didn't do much for Jessica this weekend but you were the only one who brought Allie to orgasm and Mister Fragile Ego, you completely rocked her world. It is obvious who will be your repeat next weekend."

Joshua smiled.

Brittany nodded and said, "Relax already. Next weekend should be great for you and I both."

Joshua cautiously asked, "Who are you picking?"

Brittany said, "Chris. He got me off the most."

Joshua sighed.

Brittany said, "Allie is your friend. Chris is a fuck buddy. I dare say, overall, your weekend is going to be more fun than mine. Mine is just and literally JUST, sex. Chris is kind of an asshole, but he is very good at sex."

Joshua sighed again.

Brittany rolled her eyes and said, "Relax. Of the top three times I had sex are all still safely you by a mile."

Joshua noted that he no longer had the number four position with Brittany, but said nothing. Honestly, Allie was creeping up in the standings with him. The top three were still Brittany... Shit... Allie was just so in tune with him. The rest of the top ten were probably Allie... FUUUCK!

Brittany looked at him and said, "By the way. I'm not sore so after the sloppy seconds break tomorrow, I'm game for some good loving from my hubby on Tuesday and Wednesday."

Joshua said, "This does not bother you? Allie likes me better in bed than her own fucking husband. We are getting closer and you are fine with it."

Brittany said, "I need these experiences and besides, Allie knows she is married to Chris."

Joshua shut up arguing with the brick wall.

12