Port Jervis - Husband Swap Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomh1966
Tomh1966
404 Followers

Joshua sighed. That problem was part of an even bigger problem. For the first time in his marriage, he questioned the marriage itself. Brittany had changed and he was not sure how much he liked the change. Something behind her eyes was very different. He wondered about her fidelity if the swap stopped. Shit! He should have squashed this early and hard when he had a shot. STUPID STUPID STUPID!... would she have just stepped out if they did not swap???"

Nah. She would have just done it anyway. FUCK! But no proof since he did agree.

He forced the feelings down. The driving trip with Allie WAS going to be insanely fun... and THAT was another problem; just an extremely enjoyable one he was very much looking forward to. He liked being with Allie much more than Brittany. Having non-sexual fun with Allie was zero effort. NONE. ZIP. ZERO. She loved the hikes. When he suggested something, her eyes lit up and she agreed. She came up with ideas of her own then he loved her ideas.

He sat with his head in his hands and thought, "I'm a married guy and I have a girlfriend. FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUCKK!!!"

Friday, June 29, 2018

Allie was waiting at the top of the driveway when he got home at ten after four. She was wearing that same coverall and presumably nothing else, yet she did not do anything at that point that would not pass the husband test. The instructions were that the swap started at five and she was going to be a stickler about that detail since Chris and Brittany were inside the house. She gave him a butterfly kiss on his cheek and said, "I was waiting for you and want you to know how much I am looking forward to this! Over a week with you! I CANNOT WAIT!"

Her smile was a mile wide.

She latched onto his arm as he led Allie inside to find Chris and Brittany also strictly following the guidelines until Chris said, "Look. With permission, we have a lot to get done tonight so let's just say the swap is now if everyone is okay."

Allie was the first to nod and immediately started pulling him toward the door immediately after Brittany and Chris nodded. Allie stripped off her coverall before she opened the door and stood naked, pulling him to his Highlander with the brightest smile he had seen on any woman since his early days with Brittany... He thought, "Uh oh."

Allie was so excited that she did not even wait for Joshua to open the car door. She was buckled in even before he had put her suitcases in the rear of his Highlander.

Once seated and buckled in himself, Allie leaned over and kissed him on the cheek, and said, "This is going to be AWESOME!"

Joshua went with it and thought, "Fuck this. I'm not going to hold back all week when my wife isn't"

They headed east on I84 toward Woods Hole, Massachusetts where they would catch a ferry to Marthas Vineyard for three days before heading to Acadia National Park.

Allie only per her coverall back on once they approached the ferry terminal. The ferry ride with Allie was enjoyable just standing next to me at the rail, watching the scenery go by as the ferry crossed toward Marthas Vineyard. She was so full of smiles and talked constantly about how much fun the week was going to be. Half of Allie's sentences seemed to start with, "I can't wait to..." It was after eight when the ferry arrived at Vineyard Haven and after a light dinner at Vineyard Haven Pizza, they retired to their room overlooking the harbor.

Once at the hotel, Allie was soon out of her coverall and on the bed with her legs open, wetness glistening along her entry and a smile that told him she was already wanting to be with him. He lined up and slid in; she was extremely wet. The sex was short at only about five minutes. She was so wet and slippery that it was difficult to control his climax. Once her vagina started contracting, he was a goner and climaxed long inside of her. She simply took the short session as an invitation to make out and stay coupled as he deflated inside her. It was obvious that Allie simply loved being intimate with him.

Both were tired and fell asleep as she lay on his chest rubbing her cheek on his chest. She relaxed and sleep took her.

Saturday, June 30, 2018

Allie awoke before Joshua, turned to face him, and put her head on his chest. Joshua slowly roused, feeling the tiny woman cuddling him as she pushed the sheet down to expose him and then stroked him until he was erect.

Joshua smiled, loving her soft and erotic touches. Several minutes later, she stopped playing with his penis and simply said, "Make love to me softly."

Joshua started by kissing up her mons through her trimmed nest of blonde pubic hair, up her stomach then up to her left breast which he started gently sucking which caused Allie to moan. While sucking her breast he reached down and circled the area around her clitoral hood in a circular motion which pleasured her even more.

Her rapidly rising arousal made her desire for him to mount her. As she neared climax she softly whispered, "Fuck me. Softly."

Joshua moved to align himself and she reached down as his penis was at her entry. She rubbed his head up and down to distribute her wetness then he pushed in to the root. She looked up and smiled, loving being with a man who filled her and fit her. She smiled up at him as they began their satisfying gentle sex, slowly increasing pace until the pace and his kisses at the base of her neck pushed her over the edge. As she finished her climax, he began his, filling her nicely. Once again, she locked her legs behind his ass, wanting to stay coupled. She pulled his face down onto hers, seeking his kisses as they came down from the high of their climaxes.

She stroked his cheek and said, "Your caring about my climaxing shows how wonderful a lover you are. Sorry. I repeat myself. I know I act like a traffic director sometimes... okay... most of the time, but understand, every time you give me what I want, I want to be with you more and more. I promise I will give as much as I take."

Joshua smiled then got up and led her to the shower to clean up and get ready for the day which was to explore the town and closest beach then take a boat tour that afternoon. Joshua was somewhat surprised, but not completely shocked when Allie came out wearing a new bikini bottom, beach shoes, and nothing else. Allie shook her bare breasts at him and reminded him about women having topless equality. She turned around and shook her nearly bare ass at him. The bottom had small but adequate coverage of her hairy mons, but was basically her bare ass from behind. The part on the Back was a small strip across and another down that disappeared into her crack.

Allie shook her boobs, laughed, and said, "The girls are getting sun and air all day."

Joshua teased her and said, "You have no modesty."

Allie shrugged and said, "Nope. I'd go without the bottoms if it was legal. I like that you aren't all uptight about me going almost bare. I like showing the goods off."

They walked out the door and down the street, getting some looks. Most women who went topless only did it while actually on the beach, while Allie loved being top-free and loved showing off. They stopped at a harbor-side restaurant with outside seating on a patio along the water named Captain Thom's which served breakfast burritos. Allie paid no mind to the people checking her out or even the few snapping pictures of her bare breasts. A few times she even grinned and faced the picture taker directly.

Joshua saw one such occurrence and commented on it. Allie shrugged and said, "Told ya! I'd lose the bottoms too, but that would get me arrested."

Once they had finished breakfast, they walked to the bus stop to Oak Bluffs and rode the bus to the town. Allie's exhibitionist side was out in full force, pretending to not notice people gawking at her or making comments to friends. Walking the commercial part of the harbor area in Oak Bluffs, Allie went into stores to look around for souvenirs.

They stopped in a tiny shop named Madame Madeline's where an older woman in her late fifties stood behind a counter with a smile. She saw Allie's near nudity and laughed. She said, "Enjoy these days of youth because they pass far far too fast. Allie smiled and looked at an assortment of handmade jewelry in a case where Joshua bought Allie a small silver ring for twenty-five dollars with a tiny map of the island. Allie smiled and put it on her ring finger of her right hand then kissed him on the cheek. They walked out then kept walking along the sidewalk along the beach enjoying the day until they entered Joseph Sylvia State Park, then walked along the beach hand in hand until they arrived at the famous so-called 'Jaws Bridge.'

Allie sat down at some benches that were positioned at the center of the bridge, looking outward at the Atlantic Ocean. Joshua sat next to her and told her that this bridge was one of the more well-known scenes from the film 'Jaws'. Allie smiled and scooched closer to Joshua, then leaned against him and said, "I'm having such a good time and... I get to be the true me."

Joshua asked, "What caused you to be so..."

Allie laughed and said, "Lacking in modesty? I don't know. Maybe I'm defective. I like being looked at and showing the goods but it's more like... being naked is me. It's just my center and I feel free and it feels nice. Naked is comfortable and I don't understand why anyone hides their body."

Joshua nodded, "So you have no modesty at all?"

Allie shook her head, "None. I'm wearing this bottom only because taking it off would get me arrested. You aren't complaining about it are you?"

Joshua laughed, "I'm a guy. I like naked women."

Allie laughed and said, "Well for the next week, I'm your naked woman!"

It was almost eleven at that point, so they headed back toward town and a light lunch before they were due to take their boat tour of Martha's Vineyard at two. After a light lunch at The Blue Vine Pizza, they walked to the harbor area to find the boat they were to take the afternoon cruise.

They found the boat, a forty-foot open deck pontoon boat named The Barnacle on the Eastern portion of the docks. It was a small boat that could handle five couples plus the owner, a woman who introduced herself as Margaret. She took one look at barely dressed Allie, laughed, and said, "Oh, at least one of the wives or girlfriends is going to hate you."

Allie shrugged and said, "Not my problem according to the law."

Margaret shrugged and said, "Oh I wasn't going to ask you to do anything. Not the first time a topless woman was on my cruise and certainly not the last."

One couple was on board already, a pretty blonde with shoulder blade length hair wearing a t-shirt and jeans shorts sitting next to a dark-haired man. Joshua looked for wedding rings and they appeared to be married and in their mid to late twenties. She was about five foot two with a medium bust and was in good shape. She was with a good-looking dark-haired man who looked to be a bit over six foot tall who also looked to be in good shape. He was wearing sports shorts and a Patriots T-shirt. She had on a pair of short ripped jeans shorts and a half T-shirt over a bikini top.

Right after Joshua and Allie sat down, a second additional couple walked to the boat, who looked to be in their late forties. She had medium brown hair and a plain face. He was similar and looked to be around five foot ten with graying brown hair. Both were dressed in jeans shorts and Martha's Vineyard T-shirts and looked to be in decent shape for their age and were not carrying a lot of extra weight.

The third additional couple joining them were in their thirties, and both were considerably overweight. He was about six foot tall and had short brown hair in a longer crew cut. He was dressed in jeans shorts and a Van-Halen t-shirt. She was a dyed blonde about five foot three with very large breasts underneath her large sports bra which was under a t-shirt. She took one look at Allie and laughed, "Now that is attitude I like! I'm Bethany and this is my husband David."

Bethany started to lift her shirt as she looked at her husband who simply laughed and said, "Knock yourself out. I'm never going to vote against seeing boobies."

She laughed and said, "Perv."

Bethany removed her shirt then unsnapped her large bra to free her large and rather pendulous untanned breasts. She went to her bag and brought out sunblock and did her own front for obvious reasons, but handed the tube to her husband to get her back. Bethany laughed and said, "Now this is rather nice. Free the girls for a day!" Her husband brought up his phone. Bethany did not seem to mind and even mugged for him for several shots then cautioned him that he could have all the pictures he wanted as long as it was understood he could not show his friends. He stroked his wife's cheek tenderly and said, "I won't hurt the love of my life."

Her face softened at the compliment and she melted a bit then said, "You say the perfect things." She kissed him then leaned against him with a smile, "I love you so much."

Allie laughed and shrugged, "I'm Allie and this is Joshua." She did not mention they were not married because she did not feel like explaining their swapping situation again.

Margaret asked the first two couples their names. The first couple introduced themselves as Taylor and Steven and the second couple introduced themselves as Ed and Denise.

The fourth and final additional couple coming on board looked to be in their early twenties and did not have wedding rings on. He was about six foot and very good-looking with dark brown hair, steel blue eyes, and a chiseled jaw. She was a stunner and about five foot five with longish blonde hair, a beautiful face and a big chest. Both were wearing shorts and a T-shirt. Margaret introduced everyone and asked the final couple their names, He was named Cal and she was named Cassie.

Margaret opened a cooler and offered everyone a cold bottled water as she started the tour. The boat headed out of the harbor and made a turn to the north along the shore. The wind and waves were calm as they started the journey and Margaret talked about the seaside houses and which ones were owned by famous people while pointing them out.

Two hundred feet offshore and a quarter mile north out of the harbor, Bethany was talking with Cassie back and forth when Bethany asked Allie, "How would you describe walking around without a top?"

Allie smiled and said, "Freeing. It feels nice and free. I love letting my boobs have air. I'm not sure why they shame us into covering ourselves. I think that I think my breasts are rather nice. I don't think I'm all that, but I don't think I'm a dog either."

Cassie said, "Cal would freak if I did it anyway."

Cal looked at his wife, "Er... No, I wouldn't. I would if you let someone touch your breasts, but no top would be great. You have a fantastic body and I don't understand why you hide it."

Cassie looked at Denise and said, "You have been around. Back me up here."

Denise sighed and said, "'Been around' sounds like you are saying old. I am too old to remove my top?"

Cassie said, "That's not what I meant."

Denise looked at her husband who laughed and said, "I love it. Go on as long as I get a picture or maybe fifty of you."

Denise pulled up her shirt and removed it, putting it into her bag. She reached around to her clasp and looked at her husband, "You are okay with this?"

Ed just smiled and gave a thumbs-up. She unsnapped her bra then put it in her bag. She had medium-sized breasts with small areolae and pointy nipples. She gently massaged circulation into them and smiled, "Feels nice actually."

Ed said, "I volunteer to put sunscreen on them."

Denise said, "Uh no, but the pictures are okay. Keep them to just us tho okay?"

Ed smiled and said sincerely, "I promise you control access."

He kissed her and repeated, "I promise."

Denise smiled and said, "I know you do and I love you, honey. Go ahead."

Ed took another dozen pictures as Denise posed for him.

Denise said, "I rather like this!"

Steven asked, "Would you do that?"

Taylor asked, "Would you like me to?"

Steven nodded and Taylor raised her arms. Steven grinned and pulled her shirt up and off. He pulled the string of her bikini top which popped free, exposing her breasts. She lifted the top string over her head and faced him. Her C-cup breasts were firm with medium-sized puffy areolae. She said, "Same rules, the pictures are for you only okay?"

Steven agreed as Taylor posed for him for a dozen or so pictures.

She scooched closer to her husband. He turned her face, gave her a light kiss and said, "You are beautiful. Thanks for the pictures. I promise, they are for me only."

She applied sunscreen, smiled and kissed him, and angled to lean against him with a smile of being in contented company.

Cassie sighed and finally said, "Fine."

She freed her breasts which were D-cup and firm for larger breasts. Her half-dollar-sized areolae and prominent nipples caught air and perked. Cassie looked like a model.

Allie said, "See! Not wearing a top is nice! We have the right to do this and enjoy it rather than someone else telling us to hide ourselves."

After a while, the women all began to appreciate being able to lose their tops. The men would steal glances, but once the novelty wore off, they did not stare and it became simply what was happening and the men knew to not screw up a good thing.

Cassie laughed and said, "I never in a million years thought I would like this... but I do! You are doing this a lot Allie? Are you doing it tomorrow?"

Cassie said, "Sort of. We are going to the West end at Aquinnah tomorrow. That's a nude beach. We have a sun shelter and two loungers rented. We have sandwiches ordered and a cooler rented for the day from a nearby store."

When they got back to the harbor, Cassie surprised them all by not putting her top back on and saying, "Maybe we will see you at Aquinnah tomorrow!"

Allie laughed and said, "Look who changed her mind."

Cassie said, "Who knew? I didn't."

Allie asked, "Walking around like that?"

Cassie smiled and said, "Yes. I like it... a lot."

Allie said, "I do it myself, but understand, that people take pictures."

Cassie nodded and said, "I figured. I talked with Cal and he is fine. It's just boobs. I did it in New Orleans for one year with him in college. A friend said she saw me without a shirt on some random video on some porn site."

She shrugged, "Just my boobs."

She giggled and said, "Besides. Cal says I have really nice breasts and he loves showing me off!"

Everyone said their goodbyes and walked into town. Allie and Joshua ate at another pizza place named 'Antonio's of Martha's Vineyard', then headed to their room for an early bedtime after an exhausting, long day.

Sunday, July 1, 2018

Allie woke Joshua up early with a kiss on the cheek, "Hurry! I want to make an entire day of this!"

After an early breakfast at a bagel place they found nearby, they were on the 6 AM bus to Aquinnah Beach on the West end of the beach. Allie, wearing only her bikini bottoms and beach shoes, leaned on Joshua and smiled, "I am having the time of my life!"

Joshua put his arm around her and Allie kissed him lightly then smiled to enjoy the ride. She closed her eyes and leaned into him, almost melding into his body relaxing. The bus ended the run at a small turnaround near the beach and came to a stop. Joshua helped Allie up and off the bus then they walked back a few hundred feet to a tiny shop where Joshua said, "Joshua Calvert. We have a cooler with food, a shelter, and two loungers rented for the day."

The older woman behind the counter nodded and brought around a cooler and said, "Make sure your order is correct."

Once all was verified, they headed out to their shelter as Joshua dragged the wheeled cooler behind them. Allie didn't wait to remove her bottoms. Technically she was supposed to wait until they got past the turnaround, but Allie had no modesty and there were no authorities visible to discourage her so she stripped at the store and walked out.

Tomh1966
Tomh1966
404 Followers