Port Jervis - Husband Swap Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their shelter was approximately five hundred feet South of the turnaround. Once they arrived, the name 'Calvert' was on the shelter on a tag. Allie was in a playful mood and pulled his shorts down then when his feet were tangled with his shorts, pushed him and he tripped. She was on him and lifted his feet to remove his shorts, "Better! That cock of yours better be bare for me the entire day! I want to suck a nice tanned cock later!"

She stuck her tongue out at him and then laughed at herself.

They were arranging everything under the shelter when Cassie and Cal walked by then saw them and stopped.

Cal stopped and pointed at Joshua and Allie, "Well, you were here all along."

Allie's eyes wandered to Cal's penis hanging a fair distance down his body. He wasn't Jayson, huge, but he was bigger than Chris or Michael. Cassie's big breasts were bare just like her sex which was shaved completely bare. They were a model good-looking couple without a conceited model attitude.

Cassie waved as she blushed a bit, but her eyes wandered over Joshua's manhood. She appraised them both and said, "Allie, you naughty girl, I love the whole being naked thing thanks to you."

Allie said, "As long as your husband is good with it, what is the harm? He likes it. You like it and you're both happy."

Cassie giggled, "He said he is taking a thousand pictures of me today."

Allie said, "As long as you agree on who gets to see them... again. Enjoy each other."

Cassie smiled then leaned toward her husband and kissed his cheek, "And I love my life with him."

Cal put his arm over her shoulders and said, "And I love my life with my wife."

Cal looked and said, "Our canopy is about fifty feet away, "We are assigned the blue shelter."

They walked to their shelter and then came back. Cassie said, "I heard this is almost five miles long, want to walk with us?"

Allie nodded to Joshua and they got up to walk the beach going south. Cassie walked next to Allie and said, "This is a lot of fun. Very freeing!"

Allie laughed and said, "And I doubt you of any woman should ever cover up."

Cassie asked, "Huh?"

Allie said, "You're gorgeous. You have big boobs. You look like a centerfold."

Cassie shrugged, "I don't think of myself like that. Conceited people suck."

Allie nodded and said, "Agreed, but I am right. You look like a model."

Cassie laughed and said, "I am a model."

Allie asked, "Really?"

Cassie said, "I'm in my underwear in most Sunday newspapers. I do local ads in Boston. I'm also a marketing rep for a small hardware chain. I arrange the advertising and keep up the web page. It doesn't pay a huge amount, but they treat me right and we seem to weather recessions without layoffs."

Allie nodded, "I have the glamorous job of accounting. It's extremely exciting! Yeah, I know. Not. It pays the bills and my employer treats me well. Allie asked, "Underwear ads huh?"

Cassie said, yep. That's why I have my whole pubic area shaved. Some of the underwear is pretty small."

Cassie looked between her legs. Cassie's inner labia were inside her vulva completely.

Cassie laughed, "You sure are bold. Yes, my lips are small. I still have to wear a cover, but it's a smaller one and shows less than other girls."

Joshua laughed as Cassie and Allie talked. He said to Cal, "Did you ever think you would hear that conversation?"

Cal laughed and said, "Not in a million years."

They walked the length of the beach and then back, by then they had walked most of the morning in sand and all were very thirsty.

Cassie held out her hand to Cal and said, "Let's head to the hut and get some drinks and food."

Cal asked, "Not using the coverup?"

Cassie said, "Nope!"

Cal laughed and said, "Naughty Cassie is just like Naughty Allie."

Allie held out her hand to Joshua and said, "Let's join them in the walk."

Joshua said, "But we have drinks and food... oh right. Showing off walking to the hut."

Allie smiled and nodded.

Joshua pinched her bottom lightly and said, "Naughty woman."

Allie grinned, "YEP!"

Monday, July 2, 2018

Allie rubbed her cheek on Joshua's chest, "Good morning, lover. We best be moving. Our ferry is at eight and I am hungry."

Unlike the previous day, Allie got fully dressed and was ready a half hour later. He loved her logical mind in action. She was up and with purpose so they could be on time. They caught the eight in the morning ferry back to the mainland and retrieved his Highlander. They were on the road by half past nine heading for Maine and arrived at their hotel at half past five. As Joshua drove, his right hand was on the center console. Allie took his hand and squeezed it, "Even the simplest time with you makes me happy."

Joshua agreed and could not escape that feeling that he should not be agreeing.

Upon arriving in their room, Allie turned, swayed in front of him in a little dance then pushed her shorts and panties down to stand bottomless in front of him. Her T-shirt followed and finally, she unsnapped her bra and freed her breasts. She came in for a hot kiss and smiled, "We are here! Let me take in the view for a minute then you can give me some good loving. I'm very horny."

With her usual complete lack of modesty, Allie walked onto their balcony and leaned on the rail, taking in the view. Their room overlooked the water directly and only those on a boat or an adjacent balcony could see her, not that she cared. She leaned on the rail, enjoying the sun and the breeze on her bare body. She wondered about her complete lack of modesty then shrugged with the only answer being, 'I am who I am.'

She turned back and entered the room suddenly very weary and said, "Softly then we have to find dinner."

After a warm soft session of making love, Allie put her coverall on and wore her beach shoes as they exited the hotel and walked the nearby streets, taking in the sights until they came to a small place that served chicken named 'Clucking Good Chicken'". Once done, they continued the walk along the streets. Bar Harbor was a wonderful town to explore. Once in the room, they were both far too tired for any intimacy. Allie did her night routine, brushed her teeth, and crawled into bed. It was barely after nine that night when Joshua lay next to her, Allie scooted up, cuddled, and didn't even finish the word, "Wonderf...", before sleep took her.

Tuesday, July 3, 2018

The long night's sleep invigorated Allie who once again, woke before Joshua. She peeked under the sheet to see he had morning wood. She smiled and laid on her back, reaching between her legs to make circles around her clitoral hood to arouse herself. Several minutes of that gave her the desired results and she rolled Joshua onto his back with a gentle, "Roll onto your back."

Joshua half consciously rolled onto his back then Allie uncovered him then straddled him. She rubbed the bottom of her slit along his morning wood to lubricate it then reached behind, adjusted him, and slowly pushed down, going back and forth on him until she leaned back and he was fully inside. She started slow then looked down as Joshua was now half awake as she increased the pace. She rode him for nearly ten minutes, waking him with her movements until she had her desired climax then leaned forward to kiss him, "Good morning! Did you like your alarm clock this morning?"

Joshua laughed, "I'm your personal dildo!"

She teased, "Oh you will get as much if not more than you give."

She giggled and he grinned then fell to the side and laid face up with her legs still open, her entry now gapping slightly with her juices. She said, "Not soft. Don't pound me, but give me a good fucking!"

Joshua rolled on top of her, adjusted himself, and pushed himself in. Allie was fully aroused and had had a climax so the entry was effortless. She looked up, "Fuck me! Fill me. I want to watch you cum. Tell me when you are close. I love seeing your face when I give you release."

It took only five minutes before Joshua grunted, "Close!" then tensed and filled her. He spasmed several times then leaned forward on her. Allie sighed happily, "We both had good ones! Let's shower!"

It was almost nine by the time they had finished the shower and they walked out of the town. Allie had actually fully dressed. Joshua was surprised, but figured to let Allie be Allie. He enjoyed her exhibitionist side but figured she had her reasons and he knew she would explore that part of herself soon.

They explored the town, letting Allie pull him wherever she felt the need. The simple delight in her eyes even made shopping for souvenirs enjoyable for Joshua. Allie stopping to kiss him every five minutes and telling him how much she was enjoying herself also made it worthwhile. Allie found a small silver charm for a charm bracelet with 'Bar Harbor' that she said she would put in a shadow box to remember their trip together. Such a simple item, a five-dollar stamped piece of stainless steel that said, 'Bar Harbor Maine' with a bit of a waterfront scene was all she wanted besides his company.

Ten hours later, after a day that flew by in the delightful company of a woman who could not get enough of him, in or out of bed, Joshua lay conflicted despite his best efforts and pushing those concerns down. It took him an hour to finally fall asleep next to the tiny woman who cuddled to him so closely...

And felt so right like she belonged at his side.

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Allie did her usual morning prep, only put on her thong bikini bottom then joined him heading out. Her lack of modesty sometimes surprised him even though it shouldn't. The day before, she was covered. That day, almost not covered at all. They found a bagel place and sat down. Some people looked and Allie paid them no mind. More people took pictures and Allie still did not care. He looked at her, she was wearing a twat cover and pretty much nothing else and she did not care, and... he loved it. He loved her spunk and her sass.

While eating a bite of bagel, Allie pulled out a trail map and pointed out a trail well out of town, "This trail is far enough from town that it should be almost empty. There should be plenty of places to get off the trail a bit for you to make love to me."

Joshua smiled, making love to Allie was not only fun it... was... emotionally fulfilling... He thought, "FUCK! I'm falling for her. Hard."

He pushed that feeling down, Chris probably had his cock down Brittany's throat at that minute. If she was getting some... he would. Over a half an hour's drive out of town, they stopped in an empty parking lot that saw little use. It was just a small clearing that was almost invisible from the road.

Allie looked around then pushed her bottoms off and put them in a Fanny pack. Allie grinned, "Relax. There is no one within a mile of us."

Allie's prediction was true and they never did see anyone else on the narrow and twisted trail. An hour into their hike along the coast, Allie looked toward the ocean and pushed through some pine trees to a small grassy clearing.

Allie was aggressive and simply pushed his shorts and underwear down then stroked him, "Hurry. I want at least two sessions with you before we have to head back for a late lunch."

Their first session was a fairly hard fuck as Joshua fucked her from behind as Allie was bent over braced against a boulder. Their second was a long soft session on the grass. Once done with the second session Allie offered him a wet nap and they cleaned up. Allie leaned against him watching the waves as she came down from her post-coital bliss.

They arrived back at their room by eight and set up their table with snacks and drinks for the upcoming fireworks.

Ten minutes before the fireworks were to start, Allie came out, bare as she was born, and sat back on a lounger with the table between them. Her smile was that of happy contentment. Allie set her water bottle on the table then set her hand out and said, "I need you to hold my hand please."

Joshua held her hand and Allie sighed happily, "I could do this for the rest of my life."

Joshua silently agreed and it frightened him.

Sunday, July 8, 2018

The drive back was subdued. When they were twenty minutes from her home, Allie was unsubtle about her emotions, "I didn't want this to end and now it is ending."

Joshua did not know how to handle this. The sadness in Allie's eyes and in her voice spoke volumes.

Joshua smiled and said, "I had an amazing time with you Allie."

Allie said, "This was the best week in my life since... I don't know... sometime when I was a child. Certainly the best in the past ten or more years since well before my parents divorced."

Joshua noted that none of her time as Chris's wife was in those best times of her life, but said nothing.

He looked into her eyes and saw more trouble. She was in love with him. It was the look that he saw in Brittany's eyes until a few weeks ago.

Allie said, "Joshua..."

Joshua asked, "What?"

Allie said, "I... lo.." She did not finish the sentence. They both knew what she was going to say and both knew that they had to go back to their spouses.

The rest of the drive was silent. When they got to her house she said, "Don't get out... I will get my bags."

Her sobbing as she got out of the car and went to the back to get her bags tore a huge hole in his soul.

Joshua arrived home and looked for his wife. She looked at him with false interest, "I guess we should have our usual after swap discussion. By the way, Chris and I were talking about Labor Day and it would be nice if we could revisit the swaps again."

Joshua started, "There are big problems. Allie was sobbing when she got out of the car."

Brittany rolled her eyes and said, "She has always been emotional. She knows she is married to Chris. I know Allie would love to spend a long weekend with you again."

Joshua said almost shouting, "Allie almost said she loves me!"

Brittany rolled her eyes, "It's just a crush and I need this. We will have almost a month together before Labor Day."

Joshua repeated with an edge in his voice, "What part of Allie almost saying she loves me is unclear?"

Brittany almost shouted back, "What part of I need this is unclear?!"

Joshua sighed loudly.

Brittany said, "Look. Things are fine. Allie is a smart woman. She will realize that she is married to Chris."

Brittany sighed and her voice softened, "Relax. Things will be okay."

Joshua glared then gave up. Brittany was not going to stop pushing Allie into his arms.

Brittany rubbed the outside of his pants, "Tomorrow.... We can fool around."

He looked into his wife's eyes. No love, but a bit of lust was all he saw.

Tuesday, July 10 2018

After dinner, Joshua could not find his wife at her usual place on the couch. He called out, "Brittany!?"

He heard, "Here in our bedroom!"

He came into their room. Brittany was nude on the bed with her legs open wide. She had a dildo in her vagina and she was moving it in and out very rapidly.

Joshua grinned, stripped, and joined her. Brittany flipped over and presented herself ass up on elbows. Her vagina was already pink with arousal.

He wasted no time in lining up and penetrating his wife. He started thrusting.

Brittany said, "Harder!"

He increased his pace and she again called out, "Harder!"

This went on for several increases in pace when Brittany said, "Harder!!!!"

Joshua was getting tired and his pace slackened after twenty minutes. He was sore and tired.

Brittany sighed and rolled over.

Silence reigned.

During their entire relationship, Joshua had never been unable to satisfy her to some degree... until that moment. He was exhausted after twenty minutes of hard pounding unlike he had ever done with anyone.... SHIT! Except Jessica.

Brittany looked at him. He saw it. Her eyes were dead to him. The love was now completely gone. She was another clone of Jessica now. Joshua was a master at making love, adequate at a good hard pace, but he was never and would never be a hardcore pussy pounder.

Brittany sighed and quietly said, "I have to get ready for work tomorrow. I'm going to catch up on my emails."

Joshua sighed. Pain welled up. His marriage was dissolving ever faster.

Saturday, July 28, 2018

'The Eight' were in the backyard again and it started off as a typical day with friends. Brittany did not even bother with the swimsuit, coming out of the house nude. Things were okay on the surface, but once again, last night, the bedroom was a dead zone. Joshua wanted to make love to Brittany and Brittany only wanted her pussy smashed.

Allie looked at Brittany's undressed state and Chris followed her eyes. Chris looked at Allie and said, "Don't get any ideas!"

Allie said, "You don't own me."

Chris said, "Keep your suit on!"

Allie reached behind her back as if to untie her top and teased.

Chris said, "DON'T!"

Allie said, "As if ramming me raw last night isn't enough!"

Chris said, "Can't take me, Vanilla Bean?"

Allie glared, "What does that mean?"

Chris sneered, "Vanilla is boring."

Joshua yelled, "Don't be an asshole, Chris. She deserves better from her husband."

Chris looked over at Joshua with a sneer, "Shut it, soft serve. She gets what she deserves from a real man."

Joshua scoffed and rolled his eyes, "Yeah, she loves painful sex. All women want an inconsiderate ass punishing their cervix."

Chris retorted, "Pain is close to pleasure. If she wasn't so vanilla boring, I could show her that. Instead, she craves vanilla boring from Mr. Soft Serve."

Jayson yelled, "Zip it, Chris, Allie deserves better than this. You're being a dick"

Chris yelled back, "Stay out of it horse cock. I got Brittany off more on our last day together than Joshua has since we all got back."

Allie jumped in, "And you haven't given me an orgasm in over a year! Joshua gave me a one within a half hour of us getting to our room!"

Allie glared, hurt and angry.

Chris said, "I want another break from boring in bed Allie!"

Allie said, "I'm not boring. I don't want you spanking me! I'm not a child."

Joshua, Julia, and Jayson were all startled by that revelation and looked at each other in alarm.

Chris sneered, "Boring in bed. You are boring in bed and yet you want to be adventurous and strip naked at someone else's house!"

Allie started sniffling, "Naked is not always sex. Sometimes it's just being free and comfy, maybe showing the goods a little."

Chris said, "I'd rather be with Brittany anyway!"

Stunning silence ensued. Everyone was startled and looked at them even more intently. Joshua and Jayson in particular were looking at each other in a 'What the fuck?' manner.

Chris sneered and said, "BORING! Go back to Mister Soft Serve Slow Sex."

Allie said, "Fine! I'd rather stay with Joshua anyway. He knows how to get me off nearly every time. YOU DON'T!!!"

Chris just stopped arguing with a glare then Michael stepped between Joshua and Chris and said, "Maybe a few weeks would be a good thing. The swaps are working very well. How about a couple of weeks?"

Joshua said, "WHAT THE FUCK!? This is getting way too close and this seems to be way too contrived. How about Chris doesn't spank his wife?... Wait!"

Joshua spun around and looked at Brittany, "Has Chris spanked...?"

Brittany would not meet his eyes...