Port Jervis - Husband Swap Ch. 03

Story Info
Things begin to crash down completely.
10.8k words
4.53
6k
15

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 10/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomh1966
Tomh1966
412 Followers

Covid does not exist in my world

Cuck free guarantee. Everyone gets laid.

I recycle names. This has nothing to do with other story series.

Gunnison is a nude beach in New Jersey at Sandy Hook Sandy Hook is the non nude part of the same beach.

In this world, the SCOTUS ruled that where men do not require a top, women have the same option.

One of those stories that fits no category completely.

Exburbia- very far out suburbs of very large cities.

*******

Joshua Calvert 24 6'2, Medium brown hair. Healthy muscular, 6 inches. Mech Engineer

Brittany Calvert 24 5'8 35D 24 35 Shoulder blade length blonde hair Marketing

Chris Danielson 24 6' Dark almost black hair. Muscular. 7 inches (98th percentile) Marketing

Allie Danielson 24 5'0 34 B/C 23 34 Shoulder length blonde hair Accountant

Michael Harrison 24 6' Blonde hair. Healthy muscular, 7 inches Electrical Engineer

Julia Harrison 24 5'10 36D 25 36 Shoulder length medium brown hair RN

Jayson Johnson 24 6' Medium brown hair, Healthy muscular. 12.5 inches (99.99+ percentile) Finance

Jessica Johnson 24 5'4 35B 24 35 Bra strap length light brown hair Marketing

*******

Port Jervis: Swap

Part 3 of 4

Exburbia NYC. 3 miles north of Port Jervis NY, Orange County New York.

Friday, June 15, 2018

Joshua left work and drove home thinking about his repeat weekend with Allie. It was half past four when Joshua arrived to find Brittany was already gone and Allie was waiting at the top of their driveway. Allie was unsubtle when Joshua pulled up the drive, happily waving when she saw him then flashing him by lifting her coverall to expose herself to him. As he parked she simply lifted her coverall up and off, standing naked at the top of the drive.

Joshua smiled and thought, "Her complete absence of modesty is honestly a lot of fun."

Allie got in his vehicle as Joshua put her cases in the back and said, "Your wife and Chris already left. Where are you taking me?"

Joshua said, "White Pine Island Naturist Resort in the Poconos. I got us a lakeside cabin."

Allie smiled and said, "AWESOME!"

Getting along with Allie was too easy... TOO easy.

Before Joshua could start his Highlander, Allie took his right hand and put it between her legs. She was wet and said, "I can't wait to be with you again."

EVERYTHING was just too easy with Allie. Allie was all smiles and suggested the Chick-fil-A at the upcoming exit as their dinner on the way.

They drove into Pennsylvania and the Poconos southeast of Wilkes Barre. The roads changed from wide state highways to two-lane county roads and finally onto a narrow two-lane road named White Pine Island Road. They passed farms then scattered homes then mostly forest, finally passing onto a narrow bridge over a short stretch of water. The bridge was nothing more than an old piggyback rail car with a lot of tar-like paint to keep it from rusting away. At the far end of the bridge, there was a small lot and a way to drive around one side which was behind a break in a solid eight-foot tall wood fence that held a sign, 'White Pine Island Naturist Resort.

Once they drove around the break in the fence, they came to a larger parking lot of perhaps twenty spaces with two roads leading off to other areas, one to the right and one on the far side. There was an office on the left side of the lot. Allie was unsubtle in pulling his shirt over his head and said, "Strip mister!" Joshua looked at his watch and saw it was a quarter past seven when he dropped his shorts and underwear and then walked with Allie into the office.

A woman in her forties was sitting behind a counter watching a decorating show on the satellite TV when they came in. She was neither pretty nor ugly with shoulder-length dyed blonde hair, large D-Cup breasts with a bit of sag, topped with half dollar sized areolae, and pointy nipples. She had perhaps twenty extra pounds on her hips and a fully shaved sex with prominent labia. She smiled and asked, "Calvert?"

Joshua nodded then she said, "You are the last of our weekend guests to arrive. I see I won't have to give the usual speech about nudity being expected in most cases. You are in cabin seven which is off the side road of the parking lot. Your cabin is on the right side of the road and past a sharp bend. It's hard to miss as there is a giant '7' on the front door."

She handed them a map of the resort and said, "The snack bar is open until nine tonight and tomorrow. Sunday to Thursday it's open until seven, but you won't be here anyway. The pool and pond are open for swimming until six each night because our lifeguards are on duty until then. You may use the hot tub, beach, wading area, and creeks at any time. The map shows all the trails and things to see along them. We have six hundred acres. Two hundred on this island, but there is a small bridge leading to the rest on the far side. We back up to state land and some of the trails lead into it. You won't run into anyone because we are pretty remote, but don't go wandering for miles off the trails or you may end up naked in front of people who will object."

They arrived at the cabin and set their bags down. Allie immediately came over in front of him and leaned in for a kiss. After some now familiar tongue dancing Allie smiled and said, "I am very much looking forward to being with you again. You make me feel like a lover, not just a pussy to fuck."

Allie got onto the bed and scooched back then opened her legs. Her vagina was already very pink and moisture was visible on her partly open sex. Allie smiled and said, "Just... be with me."

Joshua got on the bed and started kissing Allie who reached down to adjust his angle. She whispered, "Push in."

He slid in easily and Allie sighed. They made out. He was starting to understand Allie's needs. This one was about coupling and not about orgasm. They would climax, but Allie craved joining their bodies. It took fifteen minutes to sate Allie's need for coupling before she whispered, "Soft. Let me have mine then go for yours."

Joshua smiled, knowing exactly what Allie needed meant he would fill her needs and that would lead to more times making love to her. Two hours of intense soft sex later, Allie was contentedly lying on his chest, rubbing her cheek on his chest drowsily saying, "Wonderful lover. Content... So nice..."

Saturday, June 16, 2018

Joshua woke to Allie spooned up against his body. His feelings were in turmoil again. She felt so good and so right next to him when it was not good that he felt that way. He was conflicted and it was frustrating. Brittany was literally pushing Allie into his bed, time after time.

Allie roused to his stirrings and said, "How about a nice doggie session? You make a girl feel good when you are with her.

Allie did not wait for a response and got up on elbows and ass up.

Joshua said, "I thought you said you could not climax this way."

Allie nodded and said, "Yeah. You gave me a nice long super soft coupling with me last night that I enjoyed intensely. Now let me be good to you. Doggie is still fun and I liked it when you climaxed inside me that last time. It felt nice. Sometimes I just want to give something to you like you did our first session last night. You were good to me so now I am going to be good to you. Just because I cannot climax that way does not mean I don't enjoy it. So do me doggy and let me know when you are ready to cum so I can enjoy it too! I can see you in the mirror on the wall and I love seeing your orgasm face. Making you feel good makes me feel good."

Joshua got up on his knees and tested her entry. She was moderately aroused. He slid in a tiny bit then a bit more each stroke. Once in all the way she said, "Stop!"

Joshua asked, "Problem?"

Allie sighed happily and said, "No. It just feels... soooo good.... You fill me but don't bottom out. I love that feeling of you being in all the way and you fit. Fit and filled feels so so SO good."

Allie closed her eyes and seemed to enjoy the moment until she started moving, slowly at first but picking up speed. She said, "Go for it! This one is about you!"

Five minutes later, Joshua warned her he was about ready. He climaxed and Allie clinched, milking of all his essence. Once he had his final spasm, Allie crawled off the bed to clean up then returned with a wet paper towel to clean him off. After she laid on his chest, kissed his cheek, and said, "Good way to start a morning!"

She laid on his chest and sighed happily, absentmindedly playing with his manhood until it was hard again. Once hard, she kissed him, straddled him then sank down on him, riding him briefly then slowing down to bend over and make out while connected and riding him slowly. She clearly loved every soft long stroke. This one surprised him being more of a makeout session with sex than the other way around. It was only a couple of minutes when Allie tightened up and then climaxed. It was not a toe curler but she collapsed happily on him with him still hard inside.

She looked at him, clearly loving the moment, and said, "Let me just stay like this a few minutes. I feel so special with you like this."

Allie savored the moment then brought her legs together and fell to the side to allow them to switch positions. Soon, Joshua was on top thrusting to his own climax.

They got up after the session and cleaned up then walked from the cabin to a small store that had a grill in addition to things like snacks and bug spray. They walked up to the counter then Allie playfully hip-checked him and said, "Feed me!"

He rested his hand on her bottom and rubbed it with light affection.

Allie said, "Nice!" He gave her ass a gentle squeeze which made her smile at him.

As they sat down at a nearby picnic table Joshua asked her, "What would you like to do?"

Allie smiled and said, "EVERYTHING! This is fun and... free. I like it a lot."

Joshua looked around and asked, "Swim?"

Allie smiled and nodded.

Joshua asked, "Pool or lake?"

Allie looked at both and said, "Lake!"

An hour later, after skinny dipping again, Allie was hooked and said, "I had forgotten how much better skinnydipping is compared to with a suit!"

After the lake, they headed down one of the trails that led to a small waterfall on a stream. Allie stopped in the pool at the base of the seven-foot waterfall and waited for Joshua to approach then kissed him hot. They made out for ten minutes then just sat and enjoyed each other's presence sitting on a rock next to each other.

Allie sighed and leaned into him and said, "Just sitting with you here like this. A magic place and a magic time."

They headed back to the center of the resort and found the pool more crowded, joining several others at the hot tub. An older couple in their 40s was sitting next to Allie. He was a good-looking man who looked to be around forty-five with salt and pepper graying dark hair and a distinguished face of a well-off man. He looked to be in good shape and was very well endowed. More than Chris endowed but not Jayson and his horse cock endowed.

His wife was pretty and a bit aged but had a warm smile and shoulder-length blonde hair. Her large breasts were likely a full D-Cup and had a bit of sag, but were not of the pancake variety either. In her twenties, she was likely a woman with her choice of men and possibly a part-time model.

He introduced himself, "My name is Richard and this is my wife Susan."

Allie and Joshua both introduced themselves.

Richard asked, "So you and your wife are formal naturists or is this your first time?"

Allie said, "Oh we are not married."

Something changed in Richard's eyes. His wife also looked at her husband and then back to Joshua.

Joshua said, "Long story."

Susan said, "We have a long time until dinner."

Joshua explained the basic gist of what was going on.

Richard asked, "So you are neither formal naturists or swingers?"

Joshua said, "Neither. I think we might be close to being naturists though. I think we both really like it a lot."

Richard nodded and said, "We are in the lifestyle, We swap, but respect those who aren't."

Allie laughed and said, "I think I've had my fill. Joshua was the only one of the three that worked out. He is wonderful and we click so this is our second time together. We are part of a group of four couples and each of us was with each spouse once. At the end, each of us women got to repeat our favorite. It was an easy choice for me. Joshua was the only one I enjoyed being intimate with. The second guy had over twelve inches and I felt like someone was trying to shove a log inside me. The third was into hard porno fucking which could have been fun or at least sort of, but he only liked it rough and I'm more of a soft sex woman. Joshua is a master at the soft slow..."

Allie smiled, "He makes a girl feel good... Like she is more than a quick fuck."

Susan sighed, "Wow. Too bad you aren't in the lifestyle. I would love a night of that."

Richard said a bit sternly, "Susan... Respect their choices."

Susan sighed a bit resigned and said, "I know."

Richard laughed and said, "Nice little ego feed for you, Joshua!"

Joshua laughed and Susan said, "I apologize. No pressure. I understand."

They talked about the resort itself and how Richard and Susan had season passes, and even kept their RV there all summer. Joshua was impressed that once they had shown no interest in swapping, they never brought it up again. This was different than he had expected and he realized that his assumptions about them were wrong. They even had dinner which was just burgers from the snack bar which turned out to be never-frozen burgers from a local farm. It turned out, the food from the snack bar was very good and mostly local.

Walking back that night, Allie said, "You've had quite an ego stroking tonight."

Joshua laughed and said, "Yeah. It helped after the ego beating after Jessica."

Allie sighed, "Joshua. Why do I have to keep reminding you that women are not all the same? We all texted back and forth after the last of the initial dates. Jessica just wasn't into you. We women were texting deciding who got who for the repeats and if it helps your ego. I was the first to call dibs and I chose you!"

Joshua had to admit that any ego bruising after Jessica was now a distant memory.

Sunday, June 17, 2018

While driving back, Allie was putting her coverall back on after having been naked for almost two days solid. She smiled at Joshua and said, "Another amazing time with you Joshua. It was fun from the start to the end and I wish this weekend was longer. Thanks for not being so uptight with me."

Joshua smiled, The weekend had been fun, both in and out of bed. He had a couple dozen more nudes of Allie for his collection. They were softcore, and she had a nice body and she loved showing off.

Allie made sure the coverall was all the way down as she exited the Highlander and walked into her home.

Joshua drove back home to find Brittany in the kitchen with a smile.

She asked, "How did it go?"

Joshua sighed and said, "Too well."

Brittany pondered that for a minute then said, "So it was good?"

Joshua nodded.

Brittany said, "So why do you worry? She is a good friend of yours. A good friend with good benefits."

Joshua decided to not argue further. Brittany was going full steam with Chris and there was finally a week off that he did not want to spoil by arguing.

Saturday, June 23, 2018

The eight were in Joshua's backyard again as if nothing had happened. No fighting had happened with any of the couples over the swaps. No one said anyone was cheating and all four marriages appeared on the surface to be in good shape.

At the end of the night, Brittany said, "All of us women were talking again and want to have the week of the fourth with our favorites again.

Joshua was again alarmed, but Allie was already standing in front of him smiling and there was no delay. It was obvious the women had all talked and pre-planned everything. Brittany was probably directly making sure that Allie was there in front of him immediately to make sure he would go along. He was alarmed because he was developing even more feelings for her. She loved hiking as he did. She loved the same foods, liked the same TV shows... She was smarter than Brittany academically though not as worldly. She was an accountant so she understood numbers almost in the same way his engineer brain worked. There was no blank look if he said the words, 'Median versus mean' or 'percentile' Joshua was hardly surprised to see Brittany stand in front of Chris without hesitation as if it were planned. Jessica stood in front of Michael, again without hesitation. Julia stood in front of Jayson.

It was ALL planned and Joshua felt like a rider on a rollercoaster... seated next to a woman who was not his wife but liked spending time with him... more than his own wife.

The day ended normally on the surface until the Thursday before the trip.

Thursday, June 28, 2018

Joshua said, "Isn't this a dangerous game we are playing?"

Brittany said, "Nope. We are all scratching that itch for a while. Didn't you enjoy it? Allie in particular? She really likes being with you, you know."

Joshua said, "And that is what is dangerous. We get along so well. I'm starting to like her too much."

Brittany dismissed it, "The itch is still there and I am scratching it. I need this. Yes, I know you two get along and I am fine with it. Imagine that! Friends with benefits! It is not cheating as long as we are agreeing. Joshua. Please. Keep agreeing. I love you, but need these experiences. As a bonus, you'll get more nudes of Allie. She loves showing off with you!"

Joshua shut his eyes in frustration then groused, "The Allie nudes are all softcore and show nothing more than what we saw at Gunnison last year and I've been told yours are hardcore. Make sure I never see them."

Brittany blushed only the tiniest bit and nodded.

Joshua shut up, If he argued too hard, word might get back to Allie and he did not want to hurt her. He loved the idea of spending the vacation with her. They were two peas in a pod and that was the huge problem. There was no effort at being friends and lovers. NONE. Allie had spent all of the previous two evenings texting him proposing things to do and see. It was very clear she was very excited to be with him. TOO EXCITED. He must have seen one hundred texts that started with "I can't wait to..."

Joshua thought back. Jessica was fun... well... kind of. Sex with her was pounding or nothing. She was the opposite of Allie. The orgasm was the only goal. Period. He was glad it was a two-day thing with her. He had experienced her and now understood how truly different women's needs could be. Allie loved slow sensuous sex where orgasm was the end of a long journey and Jessica was a hard fuck until you came. The problem was he was realizing, he connected with Allie, and Brittany kept pushing Allie right into his bed.

The time with Julia had been excellent, and they got along well, but not like he and Allie did. Julia was by far more to his tastes than Jessica. Sex was both soft and sometimes hard... a rather fun mix. The sex with Julia was satisfying and he was glad she had let him fulfill his bucket list by trying anal. He had zero desire to repeat anal, but now his curiosity was sated.

The sex with Allie was the best by miles and that was just one huge problem. He also knew that a bigger problem might arise with Brittany if he tried to stop the swap. Brittany was clearly driving part of this but it seemed like Chris and Michael were in on it... Jessica too? She had been consistently picking Michael...

Jayson was also consistent with Julia but they did not seem to interact like his wife, Jessica, Michael, and Chris. Something hidden...?

Tomh1966
Tomh1966
412 Followers