Portal Bra Ch. 01

Story Info
Helen finds a way to make her inconvenient breasts go away.
2.3k words
4.55
13.5k
13
1

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qexiqex
qexiqex
333 Followers

Helen browsed the lines of lingerie displayed in the shop. She had been so upbeat about fixing her silly problem that the thought she could fail so spectacularly at such an early stage didn't even occur to her. As if her training schedule wasn't already challenging enough!

Her first tries at running had been a hilarious if not humiliating event. Her 'stuff' had been bouncing around so wildly that she almost knocked herself out with her own boobs. And that had been her, using the most constricting sports bra she ever owned!

The young woman sighed. Selection got so much smaller once she had figured out where her size was located on those racks. And there wasn't really anything that looked like it could tame her massive melons either.

"May I help you?"

The young girl smiled at her brightly.

"Ah...mmh... yeah! I'm looking for a sports bra. Trying to exercise more but my ... well, it's a challenge with the clothes I have, so I figured I need something that's more up to the task."

"I see." The girl studied her.

"So... do you have anything that might help me getting those monsters under control?" Helen asked, pointing at her massive chest.

The girl grinned, "Don't worry, we'll find something. Let's have a look at our offerings, shall we?"

Helen remained unconvinced. She watched the clerk go through all the available models, showing her this and that. The name tag on her almost non-existent bust displayed the name 'Chloe' and claimed she was an "Customer Consultant in Training" whatever that meant. Helen shook her head, "No, they are all way too small and I can already see that they don't provide the support I need."

"Well, why don't you try on this one. This looks pretty solid, doesn't it?"

Helen sighed audibly but grabbed the large, black piece and vanished into a fitting room. She quickly removed the body-hugging shirt and her favorite bra she wore today. Her breasts slid into the soft cups but Helen could already feel that they were too small for her. She closed the straps, looked in the mirror and groaned as she examined her flesh bulging out from the sides.

"It doesn't fit!" she shouted.

"Really? Can I have a look?"

"If you must, but I told you it doesn't fit."

Chloe's little head appeared between the curtains. "Wow, you're massive! But it seems to cover... aehm... most?"

"Look, I'm searching for a sports bra. Know what happens if I start running? This happens!"

Helen started to jump up and down, her breasts straining against the thinly stretched bra. Suddenly there was a rubbery bang and the inadequate piece of clothing flew into a corner.

"Wow, I haven't seen anything like this before!"

Helen chuckled, "Well, it's a first for me, too. Usually my boobs just jump out of those cups. So, any bright ideas?"

"Sorry, no. This was the largest of our conventional bras."

"Conventional bras? So you have something else on offer?"

Chloe's cute face flushed and she stammered, "N... not really. I ..."

"Listen, I know you're hiding something. Just tell me, please? I'm desperate!"

"OK. But my boss told me that almost every piece of those is already in use and the rest is to be reserved for affluent clients until we get the new shipment. Limited market introduction and all that. Not that I am supposed to understand any of it. They are awfully expensive, too, so they are usually only sold to our Elite members after careful consideration. They're also really funny though," she giggled. The young woman looked around and hushed, "But you seem to be in real need, so I'll make an exception. Follow me."

The girl dashed out of the small stall. Helen jumped into her shirt and tagged along, her braless breasts swaying to and fro beneath a thin layer of fabric. She saw Chloe opening a door with a 'Staff Only' sign. Helen entered the little room and looked around expectantly.

"Here, this is it. Our brand new 'Vanish' model. A world's first!" she beamed.

"But this looks ridiculously small! How on earth should this be of any help? This doesn't even cover a measly B-Cup!"

"Oh, trust me, it'll work. This is a high-tech device that automatically adjusts to every need. It will practically make your bust invisible. Just try it on."

Helen took the bright, neon-yellow piece of fabric. The tiny straps and some smaller, decorative parts were colored black, just like the big 'Vanish' logo written across the front. She shook her head about the absurdity of it all and removed her shirt.

When she tried to put on the new piece of clothing, she suddenly recognized that the inner side of the bra featured two rubber-like rings that seemed to adjust to whatever circumference necessary. And in the middle of these rings was... nothing. She put her hand through one of the rings and saw it suddenly disappear.

"What the hell is this?"

"It's great, right?"

Now Helen really was curious. She pushed one large breast through each ring and tightened the strap. Her tits were gone! They were just gone! And her huge melons felt totally relaxed, too, like when she was lying on her back! None of the dangling and tugging she usually experienced all day long!

She looked into the mirror, turned around to see her reflection. Helen couldn't believe her eyes. The young woman looking back at her had definitely her face, but that bitch barely had A-cups! She was as flat as an ironing board!

This was like a dream come true! What else could you wish for when doing exercise? Hide your tits away whenever you don't need them! How insanely convenient!

"I'll take it. Heck, I'll take 5 of those!"

"Uhm..."

"What?"

"Those are 20k each."

"WHAT? What did you just say?"

"20.000 for one of the bras. The technology is just getting available now. Those early products are essentially prototypes. Or at least that's what I was told."

"I can't afford that! How could you show me the solution to all my problems and then tell me that they are so fucking expensive I can't buy them? That must be the meanest thing anybody did to me in a long, long time!"

"I'm sorry, but I told you already, remember? Maybe you can work a bit harder and then buy it when you have the money?"

"20.000 bucks? Are you kidding me? It will take forever to get that kind of money!"

"Well, I... uhm... give me a sec please? I need to check something and... make a call."

Helen wondered what the hell she meant when she saw the young clerk entering what looked like a tiny storage room. Moments later she heard her talking to someone. Suddenly she felt her stowed-away tits shift and move. Like they were suddenly dangling down, hanging around and swaying back and forth. What a weird feeling! Then something poked and prodded into her, pinched her nipples until they got hard. Her tits got squeezed and jiggled, bounced around and slapped. Then they calmed down again, changed to their former, relaxed position.

The girl returned, beaming, "Yep, just got the OK! You qualify for the new program."

Helen looked at her quizzically, "What the hell are you talking about? By the way, my tits... something just happened to them while you were away. They... moved?"

The girl smiled knowingly, "Of course. That was me checking to see if you qualify. Have you not wondered where your breasts are going when you put on that bra?"

"Now that you mention it..."

"Each cup is basically a portal through space. It transfers your breast some distance away, where the second portal is located. The products we are selling allow the women to put the portal at whatever location they want, with this handy, gun-like, tool. So they can choose to put them into their clothing cabinet, into some secret box, wherever they like. Even in the pocket of their lover if they want. But for those that can't afford the hefty price we are now establishing another alternative. If they qualify for our port-a-boob program, we keep the second portal to ourselves and rent them out to interested, well-paying clients. At least that's the plan. We haven't really started yet though, so you would be our guinea pig. "

"You will rent them out? To perverts?"

"To well-paying clients," she smirked.

"How much is the bra in case I give you control over my tits?"

"My boss mentioned 200 bucks."

Helen nodded, "So that would be actually affordable. Barely, but I could do it. So tell me, who would get access to that portal and what could they do with it? Worst case, what do I have to expect?"

"We don't really have any experience yet as we are just getting started with this program. But what can somebody reasonably do with a pair of breasts like yours? Cuddle? Suck? Tickle them? I really don't know what those people will be up to, once they paid the 500 for a week. If we ever find customers for this program that is."

"500 for a week? There are people that pay 500 bucks to get access to a pair of tits for a week?"

"We hope so."

"So let's just pretend that I would agree to this deal. I pay the 200, get the bra, use it when running and so on. Fine. Now, some rich sucker comes along, sees my tits in your shop and decides he wants them for let's say 10 days. To play with them, whatever. So what if I decide to not use my bra during that time? Because, say, I'm on holiday and don't bother to workout while chilling on the beach?"

"That wouldn't happen. We can obviously only rent out breasts that are available. And once the contract is sealed, you would be locked in for the duration of the lending period."

"Locked in? How does that work?"

"Those rings would get so tight that you just wouldn't be able to remove the bra again. Simple as that. Once the lock is engaged, nothing will get your tits out of there. Believe me. You're locked in for whatever duration the client rents you."

"Wow. That's kind of scary. Do you have customers that did this sort of deal?"

"Not yet. But we have some customers that prefer to store their assets at our location. Those are all voluntary clients though, so no lock-in for them. Do you want to take a look at our collection?"

"Your... what?"

Chloe walked over to a bright-white cupboard and opened its front door. An array of full, well-formed breasts looked back at her.

"You want to touch them? I think our customers would appreciate a bit of attention." Chloe smirked and then lightly brushed over the tasty, bronze pair next to her.

"So this is where mine would be, too?"

"Yep. Obviously with some signage to highlight that they can be rented."

Helen thought about the offer. It weirded her out to have her own tits touched by some stranger far away from her. How was that even possible? On the other hand, it would really help with her exercise plans. And if she practiced enough, maybe she could actually run that marathon!

"So do you want that bra?"

Helen's hands slid over her newly found flatness. She jumped around a bit, savouring the feeling of no jiggle. Then she nodded, "Yes, I'll do it."

"Fantastic!" beamed the young girl, "Looking forward to see a new set of tits in our cupboard. And such a lovely big one at that!"

"One last question: Can I... can I see how my breasts will look in this cupboard?"

"Sure thing!" the girl grinned. Chloe grabbed the portal gun that was hanging on the side of the shelf, took aim at an empty spot and pressed a button. A bright hot flash of pain surged through Helen that made her stumble. She clutched at her non-existent breasts, howling in agony.

"Ta-da! Here they are! Nice and big, ready to be rented out! The pain is a bit of an inconvenience, sorry."

Helen, her vision blurry from tears, saw her very own breasts sitting neatly in the cupboard. She stepped closer, touched her own, soft boobs and shuddered. What an awkward feeling.

"You still want it?"

"Y-yes."

"Great. Interested in a pair of matching panties with similar function?"

"Excuse me?"

"Those are quite popular with couples, especially couples that live remote from each other."

"I... panties?"

"We have female and male versions. You can get a set for a discounted price!"

"I don't even want to imagine how those would work. Would I get stuck in them, too?"

"No. Those usually do not come with the lock-in."

"Usually?"

"Well, let's just say we sometimes get some rather special requests. Plenty of people appreciate a little excitement, you know?"

"So how does one... Nevermind, I don't want to picture how ... ugh, gross! Panties! Thanks but no thanks. I'm not interested."

"Alright. Please follow me to the cashier then."

Now flat-chested and 200 bucks lighter, Helen couldn't wait to start her first run. She finally would get fit and sporty in no time! Nothing would hold her back, nothing! She returned to her little apartment, put on her gear and was out running in minutes.

It was such a pleasure to exercise without the burden of her big, jiggly breasts. Helen ran longer and faster than ever. Before long, the young woman adapted to her new, healthy lifestyle, running early in the morning and eating small, self-prepared meals through the day. Soon, she could feel her body change, feel her muscles develop and the little fat she had melted away quickly.

qexiqex
qexiqex
333 Followers