Portal Bra Ch. 04

Story Info
Helen's breasts endure some more customers but all ends well.
2.4k words
4.38
10.5k
7
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qexiqex
qexiqex
332 Followers

Helen clutched her chest in pain like she did for the past few hours. The pills and the drinks helped a bit to numb her senses, but whatever that 'customer' was doing to her breasts was driving her nuts. The night had been a disaster already, and the morning didn't fare much better. The most horrible experience had been when suddenly her hidden-away pillows had gotten yanked from her like somebody would tear them off her chest. And the tremendous sensation of someone ripping her tits off simply stayed like that until a more familiar flash of pain brought her to her knees, just like in the store when her tits got put into the cupboard.

"The rental finally terminated", she grimaced to herself, "Thank god I survived this horrible customer from hell!"

She hectically grabbed her phone and called the shop again.

"So the contract just ended, right?"

"Slow down, Madam. Who's speaking?"

"Helen. Helen Hale. Your guinea pig for the breast rental."

"Ah, you again! Let me see... Yes, the breasts have been returned and are sitting safely in our storage. They look a little banged-up though."

"Banged-up? How? Listen, I want them back, I want to get out of this bra and out of this silly contract. Now."

"As I said before, Miss. Unfortunately this is not possible."

"Oh come on, stop with this shit, please?"

"Your breasts have been reserved already. The next rental is coming up in a day and I think that one actually plans to keep your squeezeables for a bit longer.

"I want to get out! I don't want my tits to be shipped around like a fucking commodity!"

"Then the only option is to pay up. For 20.000 you can buy your breasts back!"

"But I already paid 200?"

"Sorry, we can't count those towards the 20k. Different contracts."

"I hope you die a horrible death!" Helen screamed as she threw her phone against the wall once again. Dammit, she was really stuck, and quite literally so. She better found some money quickly to end this nightmare!

The night was a welcome rest. No odd feelings or painful tugs, just the peace she so much craved for. But it didn't last all that long. Right after breakfast, she experienced the now familiar and still very painful bang, indicating that her tits had been transferred again. She just hoped their new, temporary owner was a bit more sensible.

The middle-aged man looked eager and rather excited as he paid for a full month of Helen's humongous breasts. Chloe giggled and joked as she completed the transaction and giddily asked where she should put the gigantic twins.

The man grinned and pointed at the pockets of his rather baggy camouflage pants.

"Right in there!" he laughed, "So I can make use of them immediately."

Chloe was intrigued and tried her best to be helpful. It was rather difficult to position the gun right, but after a few tries, both breasts were firmly seated within the pant pockets of the new renter, pulling down the baggy piece of clothing with their weight.

The customer beamed as he put his hands onto them, lightly pinching and squeezing the soft flesh inside.

"Wow, this feels great," he grinned, "Just what I always wanted!"

"Alright, you're all set then! The breasts will vanish again once your contract has ended."

"Wait, can I have that gun, too? Maybe I want them somewhere else, right?"

"I'm, uh... Let me check."

Chloe quickly called the management and when she came back she smiled reassuringly.

"Yes, you can have the gun for an additional 500. It will stop working once the contract terminates of course and you'll have to return it to us when that happens."

"Great! I'll take it."

A few minutes later, Diego left the store again, tits in his pocket and gun in a bag. He was looking forward to trying out some of the ideas he had fantasized about. And then he would show his new toys to his friends at the hunting club!

Once in his house, he moved some clutter from his desk and aimed the gun at where his old mousepad had been. Wondering how work using those two pillows would feel, he zapped the tits right on the desk. Giggling with anticipation, he sat down and put his wrist right on the two heaving titties, checking eagerly just how good a cushion those two lovely globes would be. And he was impressed! His new wrist rest improved the overall mousing experience tremendously! He tweaked one of the nipples lightly tucking the warm flesh around and smiled happily. It was doubtful that his new toy would actually improve his productivity.

Diego didn't get tired from playing with those soft globes. He zapped them onto his bed before going to sleep, using them as comfortable pillows for his night's rest. Of course he also had some more private uses for these fleshy bags, for example when he zapped them further down his mattress so they could be used for a quick masturbation session. The stress relief these massive tits were providing to him was just phenomenal. Whenever he felt down or tired, he would simply cuddle the two funbags a bit, toying with their hard little nipples until he had enough. And if he felt angry because of some random shit that didn't go his way, he would slap or punch them until they were all red and sore.

Diego had fantasized about a breast carpet for as long as he could remember. In his dreams, the floor of his entire house would consist of thousands, maybe millions of soft, spongy breasts that were packed so densely that the wooden ground could not be seen anymore. He would walk around the house and feel like he would be in heaven, walking on clouds. The warm flesh would carry him, cushion his feet and just feel great.

Unfortunately, the shop had only this one pair for rent, and even if there would be more available, it would be prohibitively expensive, even for him. So the next best thing to simulate this dream that he so much wanted to experience was to turn the whole thing around and put those breasts on the sole of his shoe.

Excited and a bit nervous, Diego selected the most comfortable pair he had, turned them around and aimed the gun at the middle of the sole. It looked ridiculous, the two breasts separated, one on each shoe and covering most of the sole. Seeing how this experiment turned out, Diego was rather sceptical if this would actually work. Nevertheless, he was hell-bent on trying.

So he turned the shoes around again, snickering about the wobbly, soft flesh dangling from them. Then he put the shoes in front of his feet and slipped inside.

It was pure heaven. Diego couldn't believe just how good it felt to walk on these boobies! He wandered around his house, from his study room to his kitchen, from his sleeping room into the attic and from the attic down into his well-equipped cellar. He walked outside into his garage and then into the garden and back into the house again. Diego tried different walking styles as well, from a shuffling gait to stomping, from bouncing up and down to a sincere but ultimately unsuccessful try at a moonwalk. It was way better than in his dreams and something he promised himself to do every morning and every evening until the rental expired.

Helen didn't know what the hell was going on, but the pain she felt in her breasts was just as bad as with the previous customer, if not worse. In the beginning it had been tolerable, if not pleasant. She had felt something pressing on her hidden breasts, sometimes even experienced some light sucking or stroking but nothing really painful. The nights were a bit difficult though as the pressure didn't go away, as if something was lying on her the entire time. And sometimes she felt frantic movements which reminded her of the tit fucking she had experienced earlier, ending with a warm and slimy feeling on her boobs.

But since a few hours she went through hell. Her breasts felt like they got squeezed flat by an elephant over and over again, just to be freed for a second or so before the immense pressure returned. And even worse, it felt like her boobs got pressed in all kinds of stingy, prickly things and ripped over rough surfaces like someone was trying all kinds of different tortures on her.

She couldn't sleep, couldn't focus, couldn't do anything except howling and popping pills. And it drove her mad that she hadn't had the slightest clue on what happened to her boobs and how long this horrible torture would continue.

In the end, it was only a few minutes each day. But that this cycle repeated so often made her really miserable. She woke up screaming in the morning when the mauling started and was put through hell again in the evening, usually just after dinner, when the strange and painful experience repeated. And she hadn't had the faintest clue what was happening.

In between, things usually calmed down a bit. There was the odd slapping and poking but mostly her breasts were apparently attracting gentler treatment. Rarely it felt good though, like when they felt like they were put in some bubbling bath. Nevertheless Helen wanted it to end. The endless cycle of repeating, horrible pain was driving her crazy and she feared that her breasts were a black and blue mess after all they apparently were put through. She was determined to stop this terrible experience once and for all and finally called up her lawyers.

It took her quite a while to explain her rather unique situation to them but in the end they drafted her a letter in which they threatened to sue the lingerie shop. It took only a day or two for the shop to respond, suddenly in a much more cooperative mood than before.

The manager offered Helen to convert her contract so that her breasts would only be used for product demonstrations from now on. They even promised that her twins would not be used during night time and that appropriate care would be taken to not harm them. Helen first was suspicious as she only wanted to get out of this mess but in the end accepted, not least because she still wanted to exercise more without her breasts getting in the way.

She had to endure a few more days of abuse but finally she felt the familiar zap and things got much calmer afterwards. Until a week or so later, when she suddenly woke up in the middle of the night, screaming her head off.

Chloe couldn't believe that the bitch had threatened to sue after all she had done for her. Of course, her boss came running to her and asked for an explanation. She almost lost her job over this stupid thing, just because that fat-titted woman couldn't cope with a bit of rough breast play! She glared at the two tits in the storage cupboard full of anger.

When she told her boyfriend Jack about it, he immediately suggested a fitting retaliation. And that was exactly what she was going to do tonight. Her courses would start again soon anyway, so she didn't really care if she got fired for messing with those fats sacks of flesh or not.

"Hey honey, look what I brought with me!"

"Great. Fuck, are those huge! Alright, let's do what we discussed."

"Is everyone coming?"

"Yep, we'll meet at the boxing club."

"Fantastic. Can't wait to see those babies fly. You think it'll work if we attach them to a speed bag?"

"We'll put them under the ceiling. There's a spot there that'll work perfectly. It'll be great, I promise."

"And everyone will have a go with those!"

"Yes, everyone will give all they can."

That night, Helen screamed for hours on end. She felt her boobs being pummeled, slapped and beaten. And it didn't stop. Her invisible breasts got smashed into hard surfaces, crashed into all kinds of things, got punched and squeezed without a moment of rest. She thought she would die on the spot.

But somehow she survived, somehow she had made it to the next day. And then she called her lawyer again.

They finally agreed to her requests, agreed to let her out of the contract. And in order to settle the dispute without going to court, they even gave her the bra for free. Helen was still furious with the shop for all she had gone through, furious that she had tried this hellish device in the first place. But now, with full control over her body again, she had to admit that she enjoyed this unique product and she appreciated how it helped her to pull through with her plan.

Her breasts now rested securely in her own home, locked away in some cupboard while she was out to exercise. Nothing distracted her anymore and nothing hurt her tits while she was running. She finally ran the marathon, fit and trim like she had never been her entire life.

Everything was good. Helen could focus on her workout without the danger of being molested. She enjoyed being free from her 'burdens' whenever she needed to, but also that she could have them back on her chest whenever she wanted them.

But then, to her own surprise, a few months after the horrors had ended, she suddenly started dreaming about her breasts, about how they were being caressed and pleasured while out of her control. That dream stuck with her and kept haunting her in her sleep. Sometimes her breasts would get kissed and cuddled, but sometimes they would get slapped around and squeezed hard.

She couldn't understand what suddenly had come over her, but the longer this continued, the more she asked herself what her body wanted to tell her with this odd dream.

Maybe she had enjoyed at least some aspect of this strange adventure, maybe she secretly wanted her breasts to be subjected to things out of her own control. Maybe there was someone somewhere who would appreciate a pair of big, bouncy breasts and would treat them with respect while still making her feel good.

Yes, she would find someone who knew how to handle a pair of breasts like hers, someone who would make her life exciting again.

qexiqex
qexiqex
332 Followers