Portal Bra Ch. 03

Story Info
Jenny tries some breast bondage and Clara joins the fun.
3.2k words
4.46
13.2k
7
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qexiqex
qexiqex
332 Followers

Helen had enough. She could live with the jiggling and bouncing about but now somebody was clearly abusing her breasts. She had just returned from her usual run and was truly thankful that she had made it home somehow. She had stumbled several times already, just because of some unexpected sensations in her chest area and was about to sit down somewhere until her breasts got some rest again. Thankfully she had soldiered through and was now back at home. Somebody obviously was pounding - fucking - her tits while she was out running! This had to stop! She grabbed her phone and called the shop.

"Sure, I understand Miss. But there's nothing I can do."

"I can't live like that! Someone quite literally fucks with me and I have no control over anything. Can't I just return the bra?"

"What was your name again?"

"Helen. Helen Hale."

"Helen. Right. Oh, here you are. You're on our pilot project! Your file says... uhm... yeah. The current engagement ends today but your schedule is blocked for another few weeks. I guess management wants to try out the program. Sorry, Miss, you're our guinea pig. I can't let you go."

"A few weeks? I don't want people messing with my tits the next few weeks. Isn't there anything you can do?"

"Unfortunately not."

"Well, thanks for nothing then!"

Helen threw her phone against the wall, in anger, shouting expletives in her empty apartment. Suddenly she got punched in her right breast and almost doubled over. She reeled, clutching her flat chest in pain. Seconds later her left tit felt like it got ripped apart. Tears were shooting into her eyes and the poor woman sank down on her knees. Helen slowly got on her feet again, sobbing in pain. There was only so much she could endure. She crawled to her medicine cabinet, got out some pain relievers and went straight to her little house bar. If drugs and alcohol wouldn't help to get her through this, nothing will.

"Hey idiot, don't just punch them like they're some sort of speed bag! I can't feel a thing but that doesn't mean I don't care about those udders, OK?"

Bobby grinned, "But you said I can do whatever I like! And I always liked to try this out at least once. Those fat sacks are made for a bit of glove exercise!"

"No punching, Bobby! Be creative! Didn't you want to try out some bondage ideas?"

Bobby smirked. Right, he wanted to try that, too.

"You're ok with getting trussed up, Jen?"

The thin, fat titted girl nodded.

"And what about you, birthday boy?"

Jim smiled, "Feel free to take advantage of those boobies. I'll need some time to prepare for tonight. Just don't break them, I want to have some fun with those later today."

Bobby แบƒent into the workshop and soon returned with a box full of goodies. Jenny rolled her eyes when she saw the coils of hemp rope.

"Creativity is not your strength, is it?"

"Why? You asked me to do bondage, didn't you?"

"That's the point! I mention bondage, you bring fucking hemp rope. You can bind tits with other things as well, you know. I have seen pictures of ladies with handcuffs around their tits. Or pipe clamps, zip ties, even chains and silk rope would be more creative."

"Stop complaining and push your tits out. Time to sample the taste of the hemp!"

"I told you, I can't feel it! If I would, there would be no teeth left in your mouth!"

"This kind of takes the fun away, doesn't it?"

"Listen Bobby. This is the chance for you to actually try something new. Should I maybe help you with this?"

He looked at Jen with blank eyes.

"Alright. So let's play a little game. Who can bind those udders tighter, you or me?"

"What do you mean with tighter? How tight I can tie those ropes close to your chest?"

"Hm, good question. Let's change that to who can make them swell more. The tops should be nice round balls. You take the left one, I take the right one. And once we're done, we'll measure."

"Deal!" grinned Bobby, reaching for the hemp rope.

"Wait, I have to get some stuff. I'll be back in a minute, OK?"

"If you say so. By the way, do you know that your lover digs breast bondage?"

"Jim? I know he likes big tits, but bondage?"

"Specifically breast bondage. Tightly tied tits as evidenced by his porn collection. Just ask him."

"Really? That's a surprise. Oh well, maybe I should let him try that as well then. There won't be much to tie up once those udders vanish again. I'll be back!"

Bobby grinned. He was looking forward to see Jim's reaction and how everything played out. Damn, Jen looked fucking incredible, lugging around those fat udders! Suddenly the door opened and Clara entered the room. Fat, busty Clara who was always so aware of her inadequate body. Actually the girl looked great and that little bit of fat made her only more attractive in Bobby's eyes. And her tits were phenomenal, at least when packed in that sweater. Not as large as Jen's new fake ones but large nonetheless.

"Hey Bobby! Where is everybody?"

"Oh, Jen is searching for some tools to bind her tits and Jim is out organizing stuff."

"And you?"

"I wait for Jen so I can bind her tits as well."

"Wait, what did you just say about Jen? That girl has no tits to speak of. And why the sudden interest in bondage?"

"Oh, she has tits. At least today. You haven't met her yet, have you?"

"No I haven't. So what's up with that bondage talk?" she whispered, clutching her own breasts as if she wanted to protect them.

"Just wait and see. She should be back any minute."

Suddenly Jenny entered the room again, her bare tits jumping in front of her. Betty's mouth was agape. She gulped, "What the hell did you do, Jen? Did you get an expansion?"

"Nope, just rented out a pair for my loverboy."

"You... what?"

"Doesn't anyone keep up with the news? That lingerie shop is renting out tits, real tits. How many times do I need to explain? Portal boobs, ok? And yes, I can't feel a thing but the actual owner can feel it all. Any questions?"

"What... wait... how... ah, fuck it. Now what about all the breast bondage talk?"

Jenny grinned, "You want to take part?"

"Huh? I just wanted to know what you guys are up to!"

"Oh, Bobby is just living out his usual pervert hobby and I am being helpful. Because I don't feel a thing, I thought why not offer him a bit of playtime. So how about it, wanna join?"

"You mean..."

Bobby grinned, "Jen's got a point, Clara. If you join in, we would know how it actually feels to get bound like that. Otherwise it's kind of boring I guess. So how about it, will you let us use your boobs for comparison?"

Clara blushed. She didn't want to parade around her fat pillows, she in fact felt quite a bit ashamed of their obscenity. On the other hand, the two seemed to be so focused on Jen's huge bags that no one would care too much about hers. So maybe this was the chance to... to impress her crush?

"Alright, I'll join. But only if you're gentle, OK?"

"Sure, gentle..." smirked Bobby, "Then go ahead and unpack yourself! We don't have all day!"

Clara hesitated but then wiggled out of her sweater and unclasped her bra.

"Nice ones!" gushed Bobby.

"Woohoo, knockers!" chimed Jenny.

"Alright, so how to do this?" asked Clara, painfully aware of her nakedness.

"You missed the start, right? I made a dare with Bobby about who can make those tits bloat more. And we'll just duplicate our efforts and copy everything on your set. Bobby? Your turn!"

Bobby grabbed the coarse hemp rope and made a noose that he then pushed over Jenny's fat melons. He jerked around a bit and then began winding the rope around her tit, slowly binding it from the base up to its tip. Soon, the head of the strangled object bobbed about, blushing and reddening by the second. Bobby bound off the end of the rope and inspected his work.

"Not bad, huh? Looks like a nice red ball!"

"Looks funny," agreed Jenny, "Now do Clara so we know how that actually feels!"

Clara looked at Bobby sceptically. This was remarkably different from her fantasies, when Bobby touched her tits in her dreams! Usually he just nibbled and teased her, made her almost come from romantic breast play. But here, in reality, he stood there with a hemp rope in his hands, threatening to strangle her tits!

"Alright, brace yourself and tell me when you can't bear it anymore, OK?"

The coarse loop of rope felt odd around her naked breast. But when he pulled it taut, the real fun started. Clara sucked air through her teeth and tried to ignore the painful tugging. Her white breast expanded into a tight ball, blushing lightly as Bobby put loop after loop around her flesh. Her blood rushed, her heartbeat made her flesh jump. She saw stars. Her breathing was laboured and she feared losing her balance.

"Nice! So how does it feel, Clara? Do you like it?"

"Uh... it's tight! It kinda... hurts? Not... not so bad, but it's really intense!"

"So you like it," concluded Jenny, "Then let me try, too!" She took something from a box and started to apply rubber bands around her own breast, carefully making sure that they squeezed the base of her borrowed flesh first.The previously unconstricted breast quickly changed form, it's top getting more ball-like while the base got pushed into a smaller and smaller diameter. But Jenny didn't stop and simply kept snapping rubber bands around her bound melon until the fat, globular end looked like it would pop at any moment.

"See? Much bigger than with your silly hemp rope. Now let me try this strategy on our little angel. Clara? Present your tit!"

Clara didn't dare to object. But she immediately felt the difference, felt that those simple rubber bands were much more dangerous than the rope. Her flesh quickly changed form, her tips expanding, her base shrinking, her white skin turning red. And it hurt like hell. But Jenny just kept popping rubber bands over her tit.

"Stop! Please, Jen, stop! My tit bursts any moment! This fucking hurts!"

"Just a few more, Clara, just a few more."

She kept going, one band at a time.

"Aaahh, please? This is too much!"

"So it does hurt! What do you think the owner of my set feels right now?"

"For real? I think the poor thing is going insane! You really should remove those bands."

"I will, but only if you promise me something."

"What?"

"I want us to do another challenge. Not now but tomorrow after lunch, just before those puppies vanish again. Only you and me."

"Sure, what do you want to do?"

"Hang us by our tits."

"What, really?"

"I think it's hot. And because I don't feel a thing, I want to try it. And I want you to tell me how it actually feels."

"But that's dangerous, Jen. You could damage your breasts!"

"Not my breast, but I get your point. Anyway, do it or I continue putting those rubber bands around your udders."

"You can't be serious! This is blackmail!"

"No it's not." She popped another band around the swollen tit and grinned, "And you want to feel it, too. Don't you?"

Clara looked at her and then said, "Fine, but only for a minute or so, OK?"

"Sure, only a minute. Now, let's remove those bands from your titties. Did you like it?"

"I... I'm torn. It feels weird though, and oddly exciting."

"Hey guys, what's up?"

It was Jim, beaming at the small group, "Wow, Clara, your tits look great, bound like that! Any reason for the two different designs? I like the rubber bands much better to be honest."

"Of course you do, the rubber bands are my idea," grinned Jenny, "But Clara doesn't like them all that much, right Clara?"

"Uh, yeah, I think we better remove them again!"

"Already? I just arrived!" Jim grabbed Jennys tits and examined the tight bondage, "Those are so great, babe, you should always wear them!"

"No way, Jim. My tits will be gone by tomorrow. If you want fat udders, look at Clara. Hers will be around for some time!"

Clara squirmed when she heard her name. She still wasn't comfortable with her tits, and prominently displayed like they were, it was even worse.

"Damn. Anyway, we're all set for now. Guests will pour in soon! Can't you leave those ropes and rubber bands on? You two look great! I'm sure the new arrivals would be thrilled!"

"No way Jim," laughed Jenny, "Maybe we can play later but for now I'll change into something more comfortable. Clara, what about you?"

The busty girl giggled uneasy but then started to unwrap her bulging tits. "Yeah, maybe we can play a bit later. Bobby, can you help me with this?"

She eyed her crush, hoping to impress him with her daring actions. He surely liked her fat tits, didn't he?

Bobby was happy to oblige and carefully helped Clara out of her predicament. Then everyone dressed up and went to the main room.

The party started slow, but the more alcohol was consumed, the livelier it got. Soon people were dancing and singing. Jen was enjoying herself, and once her few remaining inhibitions went out of the window, she flaunted her borrowed tits around and let everyone touch and squeeze them as they liked. After another round of shots, Jenny remembered that she wasn't the only one with tits and shouted, "Hey, Clara, show us your wares! Come on, girl, your tits are bigger than anyone's. Except my new ones of course, but still!"

Clara felt uneasy. She had not nearly enough alcohol to strip in front of that hungry crowd. But Jenny didn't give in. She pestered her with her demands, mashed her naked, dangling tits into her body and teased, "Come on girl, show'em. Tomorrow we'll hang, so who knows if you still have some tits after that."

Clara thought that that argument wasn't all that convincing but Jenny started to get on her nerves. And the easy way out was to simply expose her beasts. Alcohol surely was part of the reason that she finally removed her shirt and bra, but with Jenny and her gigantic melons it was so much easier to fall in line.

First Clara was uneasy and nervous, wondering what people might think of her slutty behavior. But soon those thoughts were gone and buried, and instead the two girls thoroughly enjoyed presenting their sizable assets. The guys didn't complain but instead enjoyed the squeeze fest and made sure that each tit got its fair share. Soon, any girl at the party faced the question whether she joined in or was considered a boring prude that people would want to avoid. And so the bras went down and those fleshy bags were proudly presented to the crowd. It was madness.

The next morning was hangover hell. Everyone complained about headaches and queasiness and Jenny could barely stand upright. But that didn't stop her from remembering the deal, and so she staggered over to Clara and groaned, "Remember your promise? Time to perform! Follow me!"

"You can't be serious, Jen? My head bursts! And my tits are kind of sore as well from all that jumping and jiggling!"

"They will be much more sore in a moment. Come on, you promised!"

Clara sighed but followed her lead. Jenny called everyone outdoors and explained to the groaning, wailing crowd what she intended to do.

"Guys, these fine tits will be gone in a few moments. To celebrate that, I decided to hang myself by them. And I am happy to announce that our friend Clara will join me as well. Jim, Bobby? Will you do the honors?"

The guys grinned amused, hungrily eyeing the big busts of both girls. "Sure! I'll get some rope. You two can get your tops off while you wait!"

Clara still wasn't convinced but she just couldn't back out, not with Bobby watching. And so she got out of her clothes and proudly presented her large chest. Jenny followed suit and soon both were eagerly waiting for Jim.

As soon as he arrived, he started to wrap the rope tightly around Jenny's large pillows.

"Make sure to tie them down as securely as possible. I don't want to have an accident, OK?"

Jim was more than happy to oblige and, together with Bobby and some other eager hands, they wrapped the rope so tightly around the two twins that her borrowed flesh almost popped. With Clara it was a bit more difficult. Because she actually felt something, she quickly complained about the terrible stretch. But faced with the consequences of uncoiling rope, she did her utmost to ignore the pain and nervously watched as her two tender globes got transformed into red hot balls of fire.

Then both were led onto a wooden bench and the ends of the ropes were thrown over a massive branch above. The guys quickly pulled all slack out of the ropes and announced that everything was ready.

"Just pull the damn bench away, guys!" shouted Jenny, her head still hurting from all the drinks. Clara watched in fear as Jim and Bobby followed her request and suddenly her feet slid down from the slick surface. She had nothing to hold on to except the two ropes.

The pain was unbearable. Suddenly her entire weight rested on her two, bound melons and the loops holding her in mid air quickly got tighter and tighter. She screamed her head off.

Jen on the other hand was totally relaxed, swaying in the air like her tits were a freaking swing. Clara couldn't believe her eyes and wondered how she would survive this ordeal.

Bobby already looked rather concerned and seemed to stare at her bloated tits when it suddenly happened. Something popped and Jenny landed on her ass, her massive tits gone. Everyone ran over to her, concerned that she had hurt herself. But the only one who was actually in pain was Clara. Because her tits didn't just vanish, she was still hanging in the air, breasts strangled by the coarse rope. It took them ages to even recognize what she went through. When they finally let her down, her boobs were glowing, an unsightly red stripe wrapping around each of her breasts.

"Welcome back, flatty," Jim laughed as he helped Jenny on the feet again, "I guess Clara is now the only one remaining that actually has any tits to speak of."

Clara knew he was right. And she had to admit it felt good!

qexiqex
qexiqex
332 Followers