Portal Plug

Story Info
A meeting with investors, and a new toy to product-test.
2.9k words
4.55
35.4k
64

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlinaX
AlinaX
2,789 Followers

"Gentlemen," my boss starts. "Investors. Thank you for agreeing to be part of this exciting new venture."

The conference room has twelve luxurious leather seats arranged about a central table. My boss stands at one end and twelve pairs of eyes deign to give him their attention. I'm there also, the only woman in the room, there primarily to ensure each attendee has tea, coffee, juice, whatever; pastries and biscuits too.

Twelve men. It's an international gathering. There's three I vaguely recognise: Saito from Japan, Cheng from China, Cabretta from Argentina. One looks very Russian. One is dressed like a cowboy and keeps staring at me as if my clothes were as insubstantial as the portal devices beneath.

My boss asked me to dress sexy for this meeting, but sexy in a formal way. It wasn't the clearest of instructions, but it was a good excuse to spend another day shopping, as well as getting my hair and nails done. I bought myself expensive hold-ups to give my legs a dark gloss and found a dress suit with a hemline high enough to reveal the lacy tops of the stockings. I treated myself to new patent leather sandals with four-inch heels, not the easiest things to walk in but I'm only wearing them for this one day.

Sexy, absolutely, but formal too. "More tea, Mr Saito?"

"I've called this meeting today," my boss is saying, "because we finally have three devices ready for production." He taps his fingertips on the top of a black box that sits on the table. There are three black boxes, all wider than they are tall, and one pink box that's shaped like a cube.

"As you know," he continues, "we started as a medical devices company, and most of our production is geared towards that. Our development of portal technology was almost accidental, and we still don't understand it well enough to scale up production in a meaningful way. But that suits us fine. We are a single supplier and most of our medical devices are in the seven-figure range."

He opens one of the smaller black boxes. Inside is a silver-edged disk maybe four inches wide and half an inch thick. On one side is a LED display like a circular phone screen, and he quickly taps and swipes through a sequence of something I can't see. He holds it up to show us the back of the disk.

It's the void. Impossibly black and very familiar to me. My boss taps a final button on his side, and a mouth appears out of the void. Two glossy red-lipsticked lips that open wide to reveal a tongue and throat. It's my mouth. My boss has activated the portal gag that I wear.

Several of the men glance knowingly at me, and then all of them are glancing back and forth between the void in my face where my mouth should be, and the open mouth in the disk.

Because of course I'm not here just for teas and coffees. I'm here to be used as a demonstration. I glare briefly at my boss for not warning me, but he just grins.

I know I'm blushing, but I do my best to act like this is all perfectly normal. (Of course it fucking isn't.)

"The oral device provides a safe and efficient way to remotely administer medicines, or to provide sustenance. Of course, it can be used for entertainment purposes also. Would one of you like to test it for yourself?"

My boss casually hands my mouth to Signor Cabretta, who watches me curiously as he slips the disk into his pants and a semi-swollen cock pushes eagerly into my mouth.

I say nothing. I can't speak anyway. My cheeks are burning as I stare at the man whose cock is in my mouth. It's not a huge cock or anything, but the realisation that my boss can casually hand my mouth to someone else for them to use it in front of me, with other men all staring at me and knowing it, is both humiliating - and intensely erotic.

I suck on the cock. I lick it and encourage it to harden fully. Of course I do. Because that's the kind of dirty slut I am these days. Cabretta grins at me. "People will pay good money for this," he says to the others.

Perhaps it was a mistake to encourage his cock, because his jeans hold the device firmly in place and soon my whole mouth is just stuffed full of cock that's twitching with excitement. At least he's not long enough to penetrate into my throat. I can at least breathe, but it's really not comfortable long-term. But maybe if I can make him come, his cock will reduce again.

Meanwhile, there's still coffee and tea to serve, biscuits too, and I must resort to sign language to ask these men what they would like.

My boss opens the largest of the three black boxes. The silver-edged device inside could be mistaken for a laptop computer. Again it has a display on one side that my boss taps and swipes, before holding it up to show the void on the rear.

And of course it's my breasts that appear out of that void. "We intended this as a device to enable young mothers to nurse their infants remotely. No longer is there a need for women to expose themselves in public or to hide away in some private room. They can continue their daily lives while giving their babies full access to mother's milk."

I'm still amazed by the changes to my breasts. They're bigger now, heavier, and the areolas darker. My nipples are huge. "Inducing lactation took approximately seven weeks," my boss says, "but now we extract milk regularly during the day. In fact" - he makes a show of checking his watch - "my lovely secretary is overdue for her first milking of the day. Perhaps, Gentlemen, you could assist?"

He passes my breasts to Cheng who holds them up in front of his face to admire them. Circling behind me, my boss whispers in my ear, "In the pink box there is a new product for you to test. You don't have to insert it here if you don't want to, but I think we'd all appreciate it if you did."

My nipples are visibly wet with milk. They are achingly full at the moment. I'm not a mother, and I've never even been pregnant, but somehow with their daily massaging of my breasts and their constant sucking on my nipples they tricked my body into producing milk. I missed all the early signs, it never even occurring to me that inducing milk was a possibility. I just thought I was imagining the changes in weight and colour.

I have conflicted feelings about it. On the one hand, I love that my breasts can produce milk, in part because of all those happy chemicals in my bloodstream, oxytocin or whatever, but on the other, it's a pain having heavier breasts that leak milk, and for weeks I was so tired from the demands on my body. I've changed my diet, though, and that has helped a lot. And I love watching my cuck-husband's jealous face while my boss drinks my milk before fucking my tits and returning them to me splashed with his cum.

Cheng sucks tentatively on a swollen nipple, and I can't suppress a gasp - of shock at unfamiliar lips against my breast, and of pleasure as milk flows through my nipple into his mouth. With increasing confidence, he suckles on my tit, drinking my milk and - blessedly - easing some of the pressure within.

"The box," my boss reminds me, nudging me towards the head of the table.

"Delicious," Cheng says, and passes my breasts to the Russian.

While the Russian alternates between my breasts, sucking on my nipples with great enjoyment, I totter unsteadily around the table to the pink box. Cabretta's cock is still hard in my mouth. He reaches into his trousers and twists the device around so that my tongue is pressed against the sensitive underside of his cock - he'd put it the wrong way round before.

Inside the pink box, carefully wrapped in pink tissue paper, is a crystal buttplug. Or maybe not crystal. Its surface has the oily, slippery texture of the portal devices, and suddenly I understand what my boss wants. He wants me to insert this device in my ass while these twelve strange men watch, and then he wants to pass my ass around them as another sex toy for them to enjoy.

All thirteen of the men are looking at me as I hold up the plug. They don't need to be told what it is or what my boss wants me to do. Their eyes are bright with lustful anticipation. The cock in my mouth stiffens as Cabretta advertises his orgasm with a loud moan of pleasure, and I try desperately to swallow the cum flooding into my mouth around the pulsing cock - while thirteen pairs of eyes study my face with gleeful expressions.

"Give me that there device," the cowboy says to Cabretta, who laughs. "In a minute, Signor," Cabretta says. "Let her finish."

Saito-san has his cock out and between my breasts, fucking them as milk leaks from the nipples. It's painful, but also good. I focus on the buttplug in my hand. My boss says I can go somewhere private to insert it, but what's the point when these men already have ownership of my mouth and breasts and will soon have my ass too?

Cabretta pulls my mouth off his cock and slides the disk over to the cowboy. "Let's see you lick those lips clean and swallow that cum," he says to my mouth. I do as he asks, and make a show of it, swirling my tongue about my lips as seductively as I can manage. As I do, he extracts a thick, erect cock from his trousers. "Try this on for size," he says, and thrusts between my portalled lips.

My mouth has never been so full of cock before. He's not trying to fuck my throat, and I doubt he even could. He just fucks my mouth with short brutal strokes.

Saito finishes with a hum of pleasure, his cum squirting between my breasts. He wipes his cock on my nipples before passing them to the next man, who takes pleasure in smacking the sides of my breasts and pinching my nipples, before bending to suckle on them, drinking deeply.

Even breathing through my nose, I'm struggling not to gag on the cowboy's cock that's thrusting urgently into my mouth. My breasts are stinging from being slapped, but the milk streaming through my nipple into that stranger's mouth is as exciting as it is soothing.

I can hardly think.

The plug. I'm not an anal virgin. I've done anal with my husband - special occasions only. It's not really my thing, or maybe I'm doing it wrong. I wonder what my ass will look like projecting through the void. I wonder what it will be like to watch my portalled ass get fucked. I wonder what my husband would think of these thirteen men all using my ass. Maybe I will offer to let him fuck my cum-filled ass tonight...

If I'd known in advance, I would have made sure to clean myself properly, but I did shower thoroughly in the morning, which is hopefully enough. Half the enjoyment of anal sex is knowing just how dirty it is.

Taking care not to reveal too much to these men, I work my panties down to my ankles and step out of them. Normally I would want to be very well lubricated before letting anyone or anything anywhere near my ass, but I have a feeling the surface of the portal plug will be quite slippery enough.

It is too, but it takes some effort to push the thick bulb into place, not helped by the whole room pausing to watch me contort in front of them as I press the plug against my ass. I can't remember ever feeling so stretched before. I'm panting heavily from the intensity of sensation as at last I pass the widest part and the plug slips suddenly into position - an achievement that earns me a round of applause that only makes my cheeks burn hotter than ever.

The cowboy finishes in my mouth, and pulls out abruptly so that he can watch his cum spurt through my open lips. I collect it all and let him get a good look, before doing my best to swallow it all. I hate not being able to close my mouth. My jaw aches.

A new cock thrusts between my breasts. The oral device passes to another and my mouth is quickly occupied again. My ass is full and contracting deliciously about the wide stem of the plug.

"Gentlemen," my boss says. "We continue to make improvements. The portal gag and bra needed to be bonded to skin to be stable, and that's still the most reliable way to make the devices safe and reliable, but the unique geometry of the anus makes a removable plug a workable solution.

"The intention, of course, was to use the plug as a surgical aid and also to facilitate enemas. If you'll take a look at the screen..." The screen shows an animation of a human, in section view, with a portal plug in her ass. At a remote location, water is injected through the portal device into the anus, and eventually allowed to flush out. The animation repeats several times.

I don't need to watch the animation to understand. I can feel liquid filling my rear as I stand there in front of these watching men. Filling me until I'm certain the plug must be about to explode out of my ass like a champagne cork. I mumble furious complaint about the cock that fills my mouth, but all I get in return is a cheeky grin from my boss.

I moan with profound relief and utter humiliation as the pressure releases - not, thankfully, like a champagne cork. The process repeats three times. "As you see," my boss explains to the investors, "the process of anal cleaning and preparation can all be handled at a remote location." He opens the third of the black boxes to reveal another silver-edged disk. As with the oral device, he taps his way through various commands, then holds it up so that we can all see my ass appear out of the void.

My gaping ass. I still feel stretched as if by the portal plug, but there's no evidence of it in the wide open ring of muscle he shows to the room. He skims the device across the table to a gentleman who has yet to sample any of my parts. Nigerian, I think. A big man with a loud laugh. A big cock too, I note with alarm. Maybe not quite matching the cowboy's for girth, but easily ten inches in length.

No, I'm not an anal virgin, but that's a big fucking cock that's lining up with my ass. I want to object, but with a cock thrusting into my throat and a pair of thirsty mouths suckling together on my nipples, I'm too overwhelmed by every impossible thing that's happening to me. That and the Nigerian is on the opposite side of the table from me and short of clambering desperately over it there's no way to stop him.

Big to look at, even bigger as it pushes slowly into me, stretching my ass astonishingly, painfully wide. I can't breathe, or I'd be screaming. The blood is pounding in my ears as sensation like electricity bursts through me from the friction of his cock thrusting into me.

And then I can breathe again, the cock in my mouth giving me some respite, and I do scream, the sound of it issuing from my disembodied mouth. But that cock doesn't stop. It thrusts in harder, deeper, and I scream again, not in denial of his use of me but because it feels so fucking good despite the painful intensity.

But then the cock returns to my mouth, to fucking my throat, and I have no choice but to endure this multiple assault on my portalled parts.

My boss is behind me, kissing my neck, whispering about what a good job I'm doing, and then he bends me over the table and before I can fully comprehend what he intends to do, his cock is easing into my pussy. No portal device needed there. I don't even think about resisting him.

Three months ago, I was a happily married woman. A loving and faithful wife. Now all I am is a collection of body parts to be used by my boss. I have a huge black cock fucking my ass from across the table. My boss's gorgeous cock is ramming into my cunt. A third cock is filling my mouth with cum and a fourth is between my breasts - and there are nine other cocks in the room, and none of them are finished with me yet.

My only regret is that my cuck-husband isn't here to witness it.

AlinaX
AlinaX
2,789 Followers