Portal Panties

Story Info
Freedom of sorts, and a wish come true.
3.6k words
4.64
27k
57

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlinaX
AlinaX
2,807 Followers

My Outlook calendar has daily entries that no other secretary has. At nine o'clock, my breasts are in the lab for their morning milking and massage. This is perhaps my favourite appointment, because my breasts are usually so full at that point that it's a blissful relief to have the machine sucking hungrily on my nipples, draining my heavy and overburdened breasts, while I sit behind my desk, two whole floors above, sipping my chai tea latte.

Sometimes, if I'm feeling particularly horny - which, to be honest, is most times - I'll pop to the bathroom and snap a photo of the crotch of my underwear, wet and cum-stained. It has become part of my daily routine to be woken in the mornings by my boss's cock thrusting into my mouth, and my husband's hard cock thrusting into my cunt. It is, as they say, a very rude awakening. While I suck on a cock that I cannot see, my husband holds my hair like a rein and spanks my bum. "Dirty slut," he hisses. Smack! "Filthy whore!" Smack!

"Cuck!" I sneer at him afterwards, taking great pleasure in showing him the cum in my mouth and on my lips. And two hours later I treat the cuck by letting him see his cum leaking from my wet pussy.

It's a strange relationship we have. "Please put the plug in!" he texts back. I don't bother to answer. He knows he has to wait his turn.

But it's a Wednesday, so I do put the plug in. The wide bulb is never easy to push into my ass, not first thing in the morning, anyway. But I do love that moment of maximum stretch once I get there. My whole body feels so alive, so concentrated on that gorgeously intense sensation... and then the plug slots into place, and I can think again.

Which is good, because I have e-mails to answer and phone calls to make, and all that before ten o'clock when I meet my boss.

I get so confused around my boss at times. I'm not attracted to him much at all, but he uses my mouth regularly and quite often my breasts too. He has a very nice cock indeed, and I could pick it out of a line-up with my eyes closed, and I love wrapping my lips about it and feeling it between my breasts.

But face-to-face with him? He never talks about it, almost as if it's someone else's cock, or more likely it's that talking about it makes it harder for him to use me like I'm just a company perk. A sex toy.

It's definitely his cock, though. It's three months now since he bent me over the conference table in front of twelve investors and filled my cunt with his cock without any use of a portal device. And he was the only one to fuck me like that. The others all made multiple uses each of the portals to fuck my mouth and my ass and my tits, but at the end of the day, as I dragged myself home and into the shower, the only cum leaking from my pussy was my boss's.

There hasn't been a repeat since.

At ten thirty, the portal plug activates and I can't suppress a moan of discomfort as fluid pumps into my rear. I don't like these enemas. I like even less that my boss knows it's happening. My cheeks burn with embarrassment as my ass gets washed out by lab technicians while I sit in front of my boss and struggle to concentrate on taking notes and answering his questions.

"I know this all started as a punishment for you," he says, "but we're all so impressed with the way you've embraced your new role here. It has enabled us to make a number of breakthroughs in understanding the portal technology and refining the product lines."

"Thank you, sir," I say, startled by this unexpected praise.

"In fact," he continues, "since it has been six months now, I think it's fair to say you have served your time, learned your lesson, and so on. I am happy to consider, therefore, that you have paid the price and it would be wrong for me to demand more of you."

I blink in confusion. Not helped by the fact that my bowels are currently evacuating into the void. It's a very unsettling sensation that I never get used to.

"As of this moment," he says, "no one will activate your gag and bra without your free and explicit consent." Which is actually already the case with the plug. I'm not sure which is weirder: the existence of the portal technology at all, or that I've somehow been talked into getting my ass flushed out while sitting in my boss's office.

"I see, sir," I say slowly, trying to understand what this means. "Thank you."

"Of course, you will get bonuses for their continued use."

He's once again getting me to confirm that I'm happy to be a whore for the company. Which I guess I am. "Yes, sir," I say.

"Oh, and by the way," he adds, as if it isn't obvious this is where he was leading to all along. "The portal panties are reading for testing. I remember you asking about them?"

Portal panties. Giving who-knows access at any time to my pussy. My cuck-husband's going to be thrilled. "I'll head straight downstairs, sir."

There's a twinkle of excitement in his eyes at my answer. "Excellent," he says.

*

Lexi, the pretty technician who I've gotten to know well as a friend, has my legs up in stirrups. "I'll have to shave the area first," she says. "Do you mind if I do it now?"

She's only asking because it's eleven o'clock and time for my weekly appointment with Okoro, the Nigerian investor. Who's in another country entirely. Thousands of miles away. But when the plug in my ass activates, he's the one who gets to see it and use it. "Go ahead," I say. "Just be careful with the blade..."

Lexi is very careful with the blade. Okoro, on the other hand, is less than gentle. The lab has prepared my ass for him, cleaned it and lubricated it, and Okoro's huge cock thrusts into me with no announcement and clear enthusiasm. I can't see him, of course. Anyone could be fucking my ass - although there can't be that many people so well endowed.

There's no impact of bodies to shake my flesh, but it's impossible to still the response of my hips, my body's demand for greater sensation. I would much rather feel the impact of his hips against my cheeks, but the friction between his driving cock and my portalled ass is exquisite all the same. Yes, the company is paying me to be a whore, to let my ass be a fuck-toy for this rich Nigerian, but I love it.

Lexi's blade glides across my skin whenever she judges it safe to do so. "I made a portal device for myself," she says. "It covers my clit, and the portal device is shaped like a dildo. I use it on my girlfriend. When I fuck her, it's like the dildo is my clit. It's almost like having a cock, I suppose, except I get to choose the size and shape and colour of it."

The technician shaving my pussy is a lesbian. I wonder if she wants to fuck me with her strap-on portal-cock. Honestly, right now, with Okoro's cock ramming lustily into my ass, I'd be perfectly happy for Lexi to do whatever she liked. He's pacing himself too, determined to make the absolute most of the hour he has with my ass.

Lexi wipes me clean and holds up a mirror to show my hairless pussy. My very wet pussy. "Would you like it too?" she asks, and teases my clit with a circling fingertip. "Would your husband like that?"

It takes me a minute to understand she's asking about a portal device for my clit, so that I can peg the cuck's ass with a portal-cock. He might enjoy that. Not sure I would. "Let me think about it."

"Sure," she says with a grin. "Let's get these panties in place."

For the next half hour, her fingers are massaging my labia, and I'm never sure whether her touch is entirely necessary or whether she's enjoying playing with my pussy. Not that I really care. Okoro's cock makes it difficult to care about anything other than how good it feels to have a thick cock thrusting deep into my ass.

Since my breasts are not currently portalled away, I massage them and pluck at my nipples, and wish that I could come from anal sex alone. Having Lexi's mouth so close to my pussy that I can feel her breath just adds to the cruel tease.

My days are an endless tease. My mouth is used, my breasts are used, my ass is used, but if I want to come, it's up to me. Sometimes I sit in a cubicle and use my fingers. At home I have my vibrator, or my husband's cock. He treats me like a whore and I call him a cuck, but he does fuck well and he makes me come.

I wonder how the portal panties will change that.

Like the gag and bra, the panties are invisible and seemingly insubstantial. They add an oily gloss to my outer labia, but otherwise cannot be felt. "All done," Lexi says, checking the readings on her scanner. "It won't be ready for use until the morning, though."

"Okay," I say, more interested in the almost painful thickening of Okoro's cock. It's nearly twelve and his time is nearly up, but he has made it in time. His cock pulses wonderfully within the tight grip of my ass, and I feel his cum tickling me deep inside.

He lingers within me as long as he dares, then pulls out just before the portal deactivates.

Lexi lowers my legs from the stirrups. "I wish I had the courage to do what you do," she says. "You smell of sex. Your whole aura screams sex. I just need to look at you and my pussy gets wet."

I can see in her eyes how badly she wants me right now. "Tomorrow," I say, "you'll be able to do whatever you like to my pussy, won't you?" Her cheeks flush bright red and she nods. "I look forward to it..."

*

I'm relieved, actually, that my boss is giving me control of who gets to use my mouth and breasts, because in theory, at least, they could make hundreds, or even thousands of the portal control devices and basically turn my mouth into some hi-tech version of a gloryhole. Perhaps such a development is inevitable. Perhaps that will be the future of the sex industry, and not necessarily in a good way.

The company let me have a portal control device to give to my husband. He doesn't have the necessary permission to establish the portal, but I can add him in as an appointment in my calendar and the lab - usually Lexi - sets it up for us. Usually I make it twelve o'clock, and today that means my ass is still pleasantly sore from Okoro's beautiful cock, and full of Okoro's cum too.

I'm in the canteen, eating lunch, when I feel my husband's tongue licking around my ass. I'm glad that he's no longer so squeamish about other men's cum, but I still find it perverse that he has taken to tasting others' cum in my ass. On the other hand, just about everything about these portal devices and how they're used on me is perverse. And his tongue does feel very nice indeed.

I've started on dessert when his cock finally thrusts into me, hard and rough. I'm still tender from Okoro's long use of my ass, but my cuck-husband, thankfully, is not so well endowed. I close my eyes and imagine him locked in a bathroom cubicle, his trousers about his ankles, portal device in his hands as thrusts quietly away at my gaping, cum-filled ass.

I am not an active participant. It makes no difference whether I sit quietly sipping my orange juice or bounce in my seat screaming, "Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck my ass, cuck!" (I don't. That would be weird.) Or screaming, "No! Stop!" for that matter. All he knows is that he has an ass to fuck, and for him there's no guarantee that it's mine.

He's still hammering away enthusiastically as I finish my lunch and clear my tray away. The elevator back up to my floor is packed and I have to consciously control my breathing, because he's still not done. It's nearly twelve-thirty too, and he only has me for half an hour.

I phone him once I'm at my desk. "Better hurry, cuck," I say.

His breathing is erratic, and then it's not his breathing I hear but the sound of his cock thrusting into my ass as he holds the phone close to the portal device. I feel him stiffening too, at last, and then a loud, echoing moan of release as he empties his balls into my ass. "Slut," he whispers affectionately into his phone, and pulls out just before the portal deactivates, leaving me still plugged but full now of my husband's cum. My ass is not scheduled for further use today, but I leave the plug in anyway.

Besides, twelve-thirty is when my breasts get their second milking. Already they're hooked up to the machine downstairs, and I sigh contentedly as the milk begins to flow.

Unlocking my computer, I get back to work. There's e-mails to answer, and phone calls to make.

*

At home that night, I show the cuck my newly bare pussy and let him feel the oily, barely discernible second skin that coats my labia. "You'd better use it now," I tell him, "because tomorrow it won't be yours any longer."

Not that he needs any encouragement. His cock is hard just from the thought of other men fucking my cunt. We start in missionary, and for a while it's almost tender, almost romantic, but then he rolls me over onto my hands and knees and spanks me hard, very hard, enough to bring tears to my eyes, before thrusting into me from behind. With his hand gripping my long hair, he tugs my head up painfully, snarling, "Come for me, you whore!"

And it's a measure of how aroused I am, after being used and teased throughout the day, that his artfully degrading treatment of me achieves exactly that. "Fuck!" I scream as my cunt contracts about his driving cock. He presses me down onto the bed with his weight on my back. "I don't care how many men use your cunt, slut," he growls, "but don't you dare come for them. I'm the one you come for."

"Okay," I say. "Okay." I have no idea whether that's a promise I can keep, but it's an interesting one.

And then I can't say anything else, because there's a cock in my mouth, and it's not my husband's. It's that damned cowboy.

The cuck, seeing the void where my mouth should be, grins and resumes his fucking, more brutal than ever. "Yeah," he says, "you suck that cock, you dirty little cumslut, but I'm the one who'll make you come."

*

I'm woken, as usual, with a cock in my mouth and another in my cunt, but this time it's different. It's my husband's cock in my mouth, and there's nobody on the bed behind me.

The portal panties have activated. Somewhere, elsewhere, my boss is thrusting his long, beautiful cock into a disembodied pussy, into my cunt, and it feels just fantastic. I'm perfectly happy to suck on my husband's cock, even if he did keep waking me through the night as if determined to make sure the first time my boss ever saw my pussy it was full of the cuck's cum.

Except this isn't the first time. And if my cunt is indeed visibly full of the cuck's cum, it doesn't seem to bother my boss.

I love waking this way. I love starting my morning with a long, intense, delicious orgasm, and I know my boss will deliver what I need.

"Hey!" the cuck hisses, pulling my head up by my hair. "No coming, slut. Remember?"

Fuck. Yes. "Sorry..." Fuck. That's cruel. He pulls my mouth back to his cock, and I concentrate on trying to make him finish while also denying myself the same. I'm so close too - I love that my boss is able to fuck me like this while my husband watches.

I tighten my vaginal muscles in an effort to excite him, to make him come sooner, in the hope that once he is done my husband will give me what I need - but the cuck comes first, and not in my mouth but all over my cheeks, painting my face in a classic porn finish.

And when at last my boss finishes, without making me come, the portal does not deactivate. The void stays between my legs, denying me sight and touch of my pussy, denying me the chance to use my vibrator to achieve what I need so badly. I can feel the cum leak from my abandoned pussy as I get dressed for work, but there's nothing I can do about it.

The cuck kisses me as I head out the door. "Remember," he says sternly, and I nod.

As I'm standing at the bus stop, the cock returns, easing into me and burying itself deep. My cry of surprise draws several curious glances, but I ignore them and concentrate on the cock inside me while keeping half an eye out for my bus. Maybe this time he'll make me come.

But nothing happens. There's no fucking. There's just a hard cock resting happily in my cunt, and I realise he's just shoved the device into his pants and is probably on his way to work. "Bastard," I mutter under my breath. "Make me come, you bastard."

*

At nine o'clock, my breasts are in the lab for their morning milking and massage, while I sit behind my desk, two whole floors above, sipping my chai tea latte. The cock is gone from my cunt, and I wonder if Lexi is looking at my pussy. Lucky her, if so. I haven't seen it all day. I did have a shower last night before going to sleep, but since then it's had both my husband and my boss in there claiming it with their cum.

I phone down to the lab and ask for Lexi. "I really need to pee," I tell her.

She laughs. "Hold on."

I hold.

"Okay," she says. "Go."

"What?"

"Just... let go. Trust me." But I can't. I can't even think about relaxing my bladder while sitting in an open-plan office in front of my computer. "I have an idea," Lexi says. "Go to the loo, and pretend."

I do as she suggests. I lower my knickers and lift my skirt and... succeed. I relax my bladder, and the pee flows. Just not into the bowl below me. The instinct to clean myself after is again frustrated by the fact there's a void between my legs. I wonder if this is what it's like to wear a chastity belt.

I phone Lexi again. "Oh my God!" she says. "Did you have to make such a mess?"

"Fuck! What! I -"

She bursts into laughter. "It's fine. Sorry. You were very neat. Hmm... I want to try something." Moments later there are lips pressing against my pussy. My own lips, portalled of course. A tentative flick of my tongue proves the point. Weird as it is, I'm finally able to touch my clit - and I take full advantage of the fact, stroking my clit with my tongue. "That's so hot," Lexi says. "Must be like when I suck my dildo after using it on my girlfriend."

I'm suddenly very aware of the dildo in question, easing slowly into my cunt. "That feels so good," she says. "Tell me you want this too."

I can't answer into the telephone, of course, but my mouth is there with her. I can feel her dildo brush against my lower lip as she thrusts in. I hear my muffled voice say distantly, "My husband ordered me not to come."

"Bastard," Lexi says with a laugh. "With other men, or anyone?"

I have to think about it. "Men."

She laughs again. "Then go for it. Let's see which of us comes first."

It's not like I can concentrate on my work, not with Lexi fucking me and my lips in my own pussy. My co-workers give me knowing grins, no doubt imagining that it's the boss using my mouth, and not that I'm furiously licking at my own clit while a lesbian tech fucks me with a portal dildo.

I check my Outlook calendar to see what other appointments I have for the day - and I'm booked all day from ten o'clock. An hour off for lunch and milking, but otherwise twelve half-hour sessions, each of the investors getting a turn.

I text my husband: "What's the punishment if I do?"

"Divorce," is his only reply.

I double my efforts to make myself come. I fear it's going to be a very difficult day.

AlinaX
AlinaX
2,807 Followers