Porterhouse Pete

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In that case, I would order the porterhouse, well seared outside but bright pink in the middle, with turnips and veg in season, plated up for two, and I would request that the chef join me in a ... yes, join me in a celebration. Could you do that for me, Tracie?"

"Of course, April, that's no problem. A celebration, huh? Champagne and separate orange juice for Pete with your meal, on the house?"

"Champagne, most certainly! The celebration? My divorce from Jacques came through today."

Tracie smiled, "Yours is happily the only 10pm order, so I'll pass it through to Pete now."

A few minutes later, Pete emerged from the kitchen with two steaming plates.

"April?" Pete asked, "Have you ordered this meal and want me to share it with you?"

"Yes, please make yourself comfy. Orange juice? We need to make a toast."

"Please. What are we celebrating?"

He placed the plates in the two settings and sat down opposite April.

"Well, as of today, my divorce is final and I am a single woman."

"Wow! Fantastic, but ... I can see why you are celebrating, but why are we celebrating again?"

"Because tonight is my first as a single woman again and you, Pete, is my chosen date for tonight. And, Pete, I want you to know that tomorrow, and all my tomorrows are free of any booked dates, yet, so far. So, Peter Porter, once my childhood sweetheart, this is where you come in."

"Oh, right, Okay ... so what are you doing tomorrow, Apes?"

April smiled at Pete's affectionate name for her that he used all those years ago and reached across to hold both his hands.

"Hopefully, I'll be doing whatever you're doing with me. Now, this lovely food is going cold, so kiss me Pete, we can eat up and for afters you can kiss me slowly like you used to. You still remember that, honey?"

"I do, Apes, I do."

"Good. Then kiss me quick, Pete."

And he did kiss her and kept on kissing her as the whole restaurant, including his mother, daughter and all Porterhouse Pete's closest friends stood to a person and applauded the happy couple.

The end

1...456789