Portland House Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,536 Followers

He went to the chair and sat on it. She straddled him rubbing the head of his cock against her hard clit. She then let half of his cock slide inside her. On her next thrust, she was taking the full length. She soon had a powerful rhythm going. Paul was sucking on one of her nipples as he rubbed the hood of her clit with two fingers. She was good. She was gripping his cock at the base then at the tip of his cock. She was getting very wet. She had cum twice, but she kept on grinding into his hard cock. She was moaning with pleasure, and the squelching sounds were coming from her wet pussy was now loud.

She kept riding him, but now she was saying over and over again, "Cum for me darling, cum for mummy. Let me feel you squirt in mummy's hot pussy. I want your cum inside me. Cum for mummy. Cum for mummy so daddy can lick mummy's pussy clean tonight. I have promised him fresh cum tonight."

A minute later he exploded inside her. She gripped his cock tightly and held it inside her then said, "That was wonderful. I hope it was as good for you as it was for me. I won't shower with you as Bob will be home in an hour then he will eat my pussy clean. He enjoys doing it. If you want I will film him doing it. We would both like to make a film with you doing this. I'm open to doing anything in your films. They are wonderful. I want to be one of your actresses. I have bought several masquerade masks for Bob and myself. Bob's only contribution would be that he loves to eat pussy."

Paul replied, "It was wonderful. We will shoot the film soon, and I would like you in my films. We can also use Bob in other films eating pussy."

Sally released her grip and allowed his cock to slide out of her. She then knelt in front of him and licked his cock clean. When she had finished, she said, "Bob will love tonight. Your cum is so sweet."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,536 Followers
12