Portrait of a Mother Actress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I have sources around Hollywood, you know. If Michael is doing anything bad, I'd hear about it. In the days and hours before I left for Europe, I gave him an epic blowjob that he'd never forget. Something to leave him wanting more. When I was filming the movie, I'd video chat with him in my hotel room. I let him see everything. I showed myself naked, sometimes fingering myself. He saw closeup shots of my vagina and anus while he masturbated, then an hour later I'd be on set shooting a scene. Then there was the sex.

Her attention wanders, then she continues, "When I finally came back home, I was ready to give myself completely. We had sex that same night. It was passionate, which surprised me, because I know that young men would prefer to fuck me without mercy, if given the chance. But he's my son, after all. Things changed between us."

"Did you get the impression that Michael was a different person?"

"Not different," she replies. "The same as he was before. The dark period in his life was a trance, fueled by rage. I snapped him out of it. The best I can describe it is, before he had a loving household with a mother and father. The bitterness of the divorce put him under a dark spell. What I gave him was enough love to fill the spot of both parents."

I answer, "Yes, that makes sense. You're saying you provided extra love, on behalf of an absent father."

"Exactly," she winks.

"And the sex? Has that changed over time? Or is your son docile to this experience?"

She takes a moment to think. "We've learned to live with shame. To co-exist with it. Sometimes we make love, other times we fuck. Sometimes I wear lingerie around the house, other times I'm naked. It depends on what his youthful cock wants. At this point, he can read my body language and know what kind of fucking I need. Yeah, I've made a lot of strange choices in my life, but this beats them all. I love my life, always have."

There's an expression on Ayelet's face that I've never seen before. I know I'll never see it from anyone again. This is a woman who would do anything for her son. She knows she's made the right decision.

Body language also means a lot. In all the years I've done this, I always note the person's body language. Her legs cross as she sits back with a mischievous expression. She twirls her foot in small motions. I'm positive she's aroused from having told this story. People want to be heard.

Perspective: Ms. Conway

The meeting is in two hours. Ayelet is being offered a lead role for a limited-series on a streaming platform. She hasn't worked in several months so the meeting should be taken seriously.

I enter the main bedroom and see her naked backside. Her long, luscious black hair sways in different directions as she thrusts, making the bed bounce. She's riding her son, being a diligent mother, doing what's necessary to preserve a happy home.

Their moans get louder as Ayelet pushes her hips, grinding on top of an erect penis that's meant for her. They're close to orgasm and I wish they'd hurry. Sex can be done at any time. Meetings are limited in scope and being punctual is essential.

Pulling the curtains open, I let sunlight shine on Ayelet's chest and face. Her son's hands are cupping her breasts and playing with her erect brown nipples. The sunlight illuminates her perfect features. I'm always amazed by how much lust she expresses. She often gets bored of men after a while, but it appears she found someone that keeps her fire going.

I sift through Ayelet's closet to find the right outfit, while listening to the music of sex behind me. I try to ignore them, but it's impossible. I forge ahead with my work. She'll wear something business-casual for the meeting so I prepare the right ensemble. I also pick her shoes and makeup.

She screams in bed, her son groans. They cum at the same time because I taught Michael how to rub mom's clitoris during intercourse. It makes for a romantic climax if they do it together. It's also brought them closer in the emotional sense and makes love-making more rewarding.

The sound of euphoria and squeaking bed signals their morning session is almost over. The sounds of bed springs stop, replaced by the sounds of heavy breathing. After I arrange the day's wardrobe, I turn to face the aftermath of a mother/son couple.

Ayelet is collapsed on top of her son, with beads of sweat glistening on her back. I see her breathing hard. She rolls over and lays next to her son, exposing a vagina that's leaking a young man's potent cum. There are beads of sweat on her chest and her nipples are still erect.

They make small talk with Ayelet saying she's busy, then she moves closer to her son's flaccid, ejaculate drenched penis. She puts it in her mouth and sucks hard. In some ways, it's a motherly habit of wanting her son to be clean and proper. But I've heard her describe this as a 'favorite morning protein shake,' which is an interesting statement.

I walk to the bed and spank her bottom. "Your meeting is in approximately 1 hour and 52 minutes. Don't be late."

She ignores me, but gives a final suction that cleans the cum from Michael's penis, instead covering it with mother's warm saliva. A welcome exchange from Michael's perspective, I'm sure.

I get naked to help Ayelet in the bathroom. She uses the toilet first, brushes her teeth, then bathes. While I apply shampoo to her lush hair, I inform her of the morning text messages and emails she had received. I slather body wash on her figure and rinse it off. She likes the deep cleaning and my massaging hands because it compliments the feeling of sex. According to her, there is 'nothing better than a good scrub after a good fucking to start a busy morning.'

She's pristine when I finish and I towel her body and blow dry her hair. One step closer to a final product, fit for public consumption. Paparazzi follows her around sometimes. Chances are, pictures of her will be taken later for the internet tabloids.

We return to the master bedroom and I'm miffed that Michael is still naked in bed while texting someone. I tell him to leave so we can focus, but he decides to linger around, as I work on Ayelet's face in front of the dresser.

They're both naked as I apply the makeup, with Ayelet sitting and looking at her reflection, and Michael standing close to her with a flaccid penis dangling. They talk about ordinary mother and son issues, such as what time they'll each be home for dinner and what they want to eat.

In between their innocent banter they discuss sex. The explicit comments are slipped in with such ease. It's the new normal. Ayelet says she'll wear sheer negligee tonight with matching red bra and panties underneath. Michael asks for the crotchless panties and mother agrees. A typical negotiation. The new normal.

When her face is finished, she examines her appearance and fluffs her hair, breasts pointing forward and long nipples on display. She knows she's a gem. She better look good for the meeting. This is also a show for her son.

The son bends down and kisses mother on the cheek, careful not to ruin the makeup. Mother doesn't mind and kisses son on the lips. As a parting treat, she uses her right hand to cup her son's scrotum, then she plants her lips on the penis. She darts her tongue at the penis opening and flickers to taste what's inside.

When she pulls her mouth away, her lips glisten. A faint coating from the sucking she gave her son in bed earlier. It's a different kind of gloss that goes with her expensive lipstick. Ayelet's special creation, with help from her son. She likes 'marking' herself before going out because it's a dirty game.

The people at the meeting will notice her glowing cheeks, sparkling eyes, and shining lips, but they'll never know how or why. It's a family secret.

The End

Ms. Conway has an origin story, click here: Girl Genius (Teacher in a Dress)

Take care of yourself. You are important.

[votes & follows are appreciated

12