Portrait of a Slut Pt. 02

Story Info
A slut lets men use her body.
3.8k words
4.67
10.1k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 07/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,091 Followers

Wartornfields2786 said: I've been following you on multiple sites for a couple years now. This is my first story request and I hope you have time to do it. I really like a story of yours called Portrait of a Slut. It's not so much a story as a stream of consciousness piece and I've gotten off to it so many time I lost count. Could you do another one, maybe a continuation of the last one but with more detail or perhaps more focus on the sex with multiple men instead of just one. I really get off on the idea that a slut can't get enough of multiple dicks and needs the cum inside. Thanks for considering my request Jenn.

Jennifer Johnson said: I'm so happy you love that story. The original is in first person, present tense, but this one is past tense. I apologize, but I just couldn't do it with this piece. I hope you enjoy this version as well. Thanks for the request and for the follow on my social media. I appreciate you, and I'm happy I have a chance to fulfill this request for you.

*Trigger Warning* Consentual Nonconsent is presented as Dubious Consent. This story contains passages that seem like the narrator is being raped, but she has given prior consent and confirms that consent at the end of the story. If dubious consent upsets you, please skip this story. As always, all characters are over the age of 18.

Portrait of a Slut, Part 2

The Fuck Roster

Working from home had turned out to be a fantastic adventure. I had sex breaks every few hours with a handful of men I'd chosen carefully over time to be on my fuck roster. They checked in for sex often enough that I rarely spent a night alone. The men always wore condoms, but it wouldn't work out for one reason or another. I'd find a reason to go bareback, and before I knew it, I was a cum dumpster. Brandon's cum still dripped from my pussy as I finished my work.

The first few times I had sex with a man were the best for me as I waited to see how long it would take me to find a reason to let him dump his cum in my unprotected pussy. At first, I had no idea it was turning me on to let them all fuck me raw, but I saw a pattern in my behavior and had to admit it. I was into being used and cum in by men I barely knew.

Bleep!

I looked down at my phone, knowing it was probably another man wanting to fuck me. I considered this. Was I horny again already? I'd just said goodbye to Brandon, and my pussy still bubbled with his cum. Plus, I had work to finish. I decided not to answer. I had to wake up early for a Zoom meeting.

I pulled my long, dark hair into a high ponytail and opened the document I wanted to finish before bed, but I couldn't focus. All the orgasms Brandon gave me drained my purpose, and I no longer saw the significance of doing my work this late at night. I needed to go to bed. I hadn't been sleeping well, and my body craved rest. I got up and went to the bathroom, where I rinsed what was left of my makeup from my face. I traded my robe for pajamas and took some sleep medication, hoping that tonight would be the night I could finally rest.

My phone continued to go off, and I read the texts as they came in. Jimmy was incessantly texting cock pics, and I couldn't resist clicking and looking at his massive white cock. If a white guy had a big cock and knew how to use it, he earned a spot on my fuck roster. Many people thought I only fucked black guys, but the truth is, I gravitated to the best dicks.

"It's too late for me tonight," I texted Jimmy. "Tomorrow after work?"

"I'm so horny for that tight pussy," he texted.

I snapped a photo of my pussy for him, cum and all. "I already got a load of cum in my pussy," I admitted.

"Let me cum play in it then," Jimmy begged me.

I sighed, knowing I'd regret my choices in the morning. "If you're going to come over, make it quick."

"Omw."

Jimmy lived close enough that he was there in about twenty minutes. He was over 6 feet tall with broad shoulders and musculature, indicating he did manual labor. His hair was strawberry blonde, and his cock was freakishly large at ten inches and so thick that it stretched my pussy every time he put it in me.

Though he knew I had shit to do, Jimmy took his time fucking me. I'd forgotten about the sleeping pill I had taken, and I was nodding off as Jimmy worked his massive cock in and out of my pussy. I knew I shouldn't have allowed this, but I couldn't resist getting another cock inside me. I wanted another load of cum too. Jimmy knew me well enough to love that I was a slut. He'd known since the first time we fucked, which was about ten years ago. He loved to hear about my slut antics, and the fact that he got off on Brandon's cum already inside me made fucking him even more exciting.

"Jimmy, fuck me!" I screamed, trying to egg him on, but my speech sounded slurred by the medication. He repositioned me into doggy style and hit my pussy from behind. He knew what I needed and craved, and he was giving it to me. He held me down, his elbow leaning on my head as he fucked me mercilessly from behind. I squeaked beneath him, uncomfortable but also about to cum my fucking ass off. I let out a guttural scream, writhing beneath him as he unleashed his sadism on my tight, young body. I knew he was using me, which was the best feeling in the world. I was using him, too, but I knew it wasn't the same. I knew that no matter how much I enjoyed being used, others saw me as more pathetic than empowered. I felt differently about it, empowered as Jimmy dumped a mighty load of cum deep in my cunt.

I lay trapped under Jimmy's heaving body until he gathered the strength to move his elbow from my head. He got off me, pulling his dripping cock out of my pussy with a slow groan.

"Damn, girl. You are always amazing. I'll see you later in the week, right?"

"Thanks for understanding that it's late. I know you want to hang out for another round." I could tell that Jimmy didn't want to go, but I needed some sleep. I'd fucked enough men over the weekend that my pussy needed a good night's rest. My sleep medication was taking hold, and I could barely walk Jimmy out.

"I've got work tomorrow, too," he explained, "but I wish I could stay."

"Yeah, maybe Thursday?" I said tentatively as Jimmy finally walked out the door. I was delirious as I made my way to the bedroom. I fell into bed and passed out within seconds of my head hitting the pillow.

***

I woke up choking. I couldn't breathe, but it took a moment to realize something was down my throat. I spit it out, but it was dark, and I didn't understand what was happening.

"Help me!" I cried, confused. There was no answer, and why would there be? I lived alone. I couldn't move. The medication was coursing through my veins, making my body feel heavy. I couldn't keep my eyes open, knowing my only choice was to go back to sleep. I faded quickly back into the recesses of my brain, happy that nothing could disturb me tonight.

***

Something was wrong this time. I knew it even before I could open my eyes. My body was shaking, being jarred by something. A shockwave of pleasure coursed through me, and I enthusiastically cooed. There was a cock inside me, and it was fucking me hard and fast, using my sleeping body for all it was worth.

My brain was doing everything it could to fight the sleep medication. My legs were spread open, but my eyes felt glued shut. Someone was fucking me, and my pussy was wide open and being used. I fought the first feelings that shot through my brain, ashamed of what I'd become. I was enjoying this. I was enjoying a strange cock I didn't know raping me in my own apartment. I realized that this was crazy, but still, my pussy responded and told me that I was fucked up for enjoying a situation that I should have been terrified of. I couldn't help that I enjoyed being used, and the ultimate form of use was rape. I wanted a man to just take my pussy and use it however he needed to.

I didn't want to die, but I knew that whoever was doing this might kill me. I'd put myself in this situation by having sex with all those men. I thought of the ones I'd blown off and let down. Could one of them be back to have his way with me?

I lived in fear of things like this. This wasn't the first time I'd been raped, nor the first time I'd been afraid of a man. Maybe I'd done this my whole life, but I couldn't put it all together. I was scared to face it, but I'd always put myself in harm's way. I wore dresses that were too short, walked by myself through dark alleys, and pretended to pass out at parties to see if men would use my body.

So many men had used my body that it had become just another thing I did. I let men use me as much as they wanted to, so they kept calling me. I sucked on their balls and let them fuck me in the ass. I gave them as much head as they needed and never complained. I opened my legs wider and told them to fuck me deeper until my pussy milked their cum out.

I'd always been a little cum dumpster for men, and I'd never known any other way. I had never known anything but that. So, it was evident that I was destined to drain as many cocks as possible. I felt the need to be a cum dumpster for all of them. I would offer myself to anyone; all they had to do was show me attention, and I'd try my best to please them sexually.

"Stupid sleeping bitch! You thought you could keep me out of this pussy? Guess again."

The sad thing is, I didn't recognize his voice. He could have been any of the guys I'd rejected after one fuck, or maybe a guy I'd rejected after several fucks. I was picky because I could be, but I didn't flaunt this. I'm sure most of the men I fucked had no idea how many men I also let cum in my pussy. I liked this about the situation. It turned me on to let them think they were the guy I let blow his load in me.

"I love that you cum in your fucking sleep!" the man pounding my pussy said tauntingly. I tried my best to figure out who he was, but it was dark in my bedroom. It was like trying to see a shadow in the dark.

"Help!" I cried, knowing this word would make my rapist's cock harder. I could tell he was a sadistic monster, the kind I lived for, yet I should have been afraid of an intruder in my bed. Why wasn't I scared? Why was I enjoying this? An orgasm took a grip of my pussy, spreading through my body like an earthquake, making me crumble into nothingness beneath the man who was taking what he wanted from me.

"Twisted. Little. Slut! Take my dick, bitch! Enjoy it because when I fuck your ass, it's going to fucking hurt!"

The voice sounded more familiar, and I tried my best to remember who he was. I knew we'd fucked before. Had I given him permission to do this and forgotten? I couldn't remember. The sleep medication was making it hard for me to think. All I could do was hold on and enjoy the ride.

He was strong. He held me down, fucking several more orgasms from my pussy before flipping me over onto my stomach. I was completely naked and knew I'd been wearing pajamas when I fell asleep. I wondered what he'd done to me before I woke up, and something about that thought made my pussy wetter than ever.

"This asshole is mine now, bitch!" the man said, his voice a growl. He pushed his cock roughly into my asshole without bothering with lube.

I shrieked loudly, not ready for the searing pain.

"Yeah, it feels good to hurt you with my dick, you fucking slut. You love this, don't you? Don't you, you sick little twisted piece of shit. Slut! Slut!"

"Help!" I cried again, except this time I didn't mean it. I didn't need or want help. I wanted to be used, and I let him use me, no longer trying to fight or get away. I knew that he would use me no matter what I did, and this made me feel like such a slut; my body now his to be used how he saw fit. The thought made my pussy gush with wetness, pooling underneath my abdomen into a wet spot I would have to sleep in after this was over.

"You're a cunt!" he hissed in my ear, pounding my asshole.

"Please! Stop!" I screamed, knowing it would only encourage him further. He was enjoying using me, his cock getting harder the more I gave in and let it happen. He loved it when I fought, but he also loved when I gave up.

"You know I can't stop until I nut deep in this ass. I'm going to nut so deep that my cum won't come out for days. Would you like that, you nasty slut?"

"No!" I screamed, but I'm sure he knew I was lying.

He slapped the back of my head. "Don't lie to me, slut! I'm going to ask you again. I'm going to nut deep in your ass, you hoe. Do you like that?"

"Yes!" I screamed.

"That's better! Hold your ass cheeks apart for me!" He grabbed my hands and moved them to my ass cheeks. I spread them apart so he could get deeper into my ass. He pushed my face into the bed so I couldn't breathe, holding me down and forcing my hands to pull my ass cheeks further apart. I could feel my body tightening, tensing, my ass gripping his cock as I fought to bring my head up to breathe. He pressed my face down into the bed until it was an actual battle.

Fighting to breathe, I did my best to push against his male strength, but I lost and felt myself slipping away like I would pass out. Just when I couldn't go another second, he let me up, and I pulled in a deep breath of air just as his orgasm began.

"Oh, bitch!" he screamed as his cock spasmed deep in my ass, unloading his cum into the depths of me.

When he was finished, he got up, and I strained to see who he was.

"Who are you?" I finally asked.

"You don't remember me?"

"Not right now. I took a sleeping pill."

"It's me, Ethan. Remember? Consensual nonconsent night?"

I paused, trying to remember. Of course. It was Ethan. We'd talked about this plenty of times.

"How did you get in?"

"You gave me a key. Remember?"

"I don't remember. I took a fucking sleeping pill."

"You forgot I was coming over? Can I turn on the light? I need to clean my dick."

"Yeah, sure," I said, bracing myself for the bright light. Ethan knew my apartment well enough to turn on the light, and it shocked my eyes for a moment before I could really look at him.

Ethan was tall, black, and handsome, with one of the biggest cocks on my fuck roster. He was one of my best fuck buddies, and we'd done some pretty crazy role plays in which he "raped" me in various scenarios. I told him he could come by any weeknight and rape me while I was asleep. I took sleep medication during the week, which meant I would be knocked out while he used my body. The thought of this happening always turned me on, but now that it had just happened, I wasn't sure how I felt about it. I was groggy, and I rubbed my eyes. It was coming back to me.

"Are you okay?" he asked tentatively. "Did I hurt you?" He used the wipes I kept on my nightstand to clean his cock.

"I just underestimated the sleeping pills," I admitted. "I'm out of it."

"So, you won't be able to stop me if I decide to use your body again?" he asked.

"I guess not."

That was all the permission he needed. He was back on top of me, forcing his big dick into my pussy.

This time, I was more awake and tried my best to fight him off, knowing he loved it when I fought. I tried my best to pretend that I was getting raped, and I reveled in it, knowing that this was getting Ethan off as much as it was getting me off.

"I'm cumming in your pussy this time, slut. I'm going to knock you up with a black baby. How about that?"

"No, please!" I cried.

"Yes, you're going to be a mom to a mixed baby!" he laughed evilly.

"No! Please stop! I don't want to get pregnant with a mixed baby!" His cock felt so good as it expanded to its fullest length and girth. His cock was over ten inches long, and while it wasn't super thick, it did have a dangerous curve to the left that hit spots no other cock could.

"It's time for you to pay the piper for being a BBC slut. One black baby coming up!"

"No!"

"Your white pussy is so tight, but I liked it better when you were asleep. Night, night bitch!" He slapped me in the head, not hard enough to hurt me, but hard enough to turn me on.

"Oh fuck!" I screamed, and I proceeded to cum on his cock again.

Ethan reached down and grabbed one of my nipples, pulling it violently.

"Ow!"

He laughed. "Tell me you want my black baby inside you."

"No! I don't want to be a mom!"

"Say it, or I'll slap your little bitch face!" He snarled, and he was so convincing that I came again, my pussy hopelessly spasming on his long cock.

"Slap me then!" I taunted him.

His cock was pounding me hard as he grabbed me by the hair and pulled my head back so he could slap me with his other hand. It was a more brutal slap than he usually delivered, which made me cum. I was still groggy, but this orgasm snapped me out of my sleepiness. I was screaming, knowing my neighbors would hate me more than usual.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch!" Ethan snarled and slapped me again.

I came again, feeling the intensity in every part of my body. My fingers and toes tingled with release. My head buzzed with pleasure. Goosebumps erupted on my arms and legs and traveled down my back and back to my pussy again.

"Bitch! Tell me you want my black baby, so I can fucking nut in you!"

"I...I..."

"Say it!"

"Fine! I want your black baby in me! You happy?" I shouted.

"That's a good fucking girl!" Ethan moaned as he released another load of cum, this time in my pussy. I waited for him to regain his composure before I moved, remaining as still as possible as he collected himself.

"That was good. I came a bunch," I praised.

"Yeah, that was a good orgasm. You completely stole all my energy. Notice how you're more awake now, and I'm about to fall asleep."

"You can sleep here with me if you want," I offered. "You can rape me in the morning to wake me up before work."

"I wish I could," Ethan said as if he meant it, "but I have to work early in the morning. I should already be home in bed."

"You can drive home in the morning."

"The traffic is not on my side, my dear, but I might be able to squeeze in another night this week if I have your permission. I hope I didn't overstep any boundaries. Was it good for you? Come here for a second." He motioned for me to come close to him.

"Okay," I said, already feeling sleepy again. He wrapped his arms around me in a secure hug.

"It was lovely raping you tonight. Next time it's going to be even more violent. I have some ideas. I'll text you, okay?"

"Okay," I said, already falling asleep.

***

I woke up, the sun streaming through the cracks in my closed blinds. Ethan was gone, and I wondered if he had been there at all. Maybe I'd dreamed the whole episode. I got up and began my morning routine, preparing myself for work. I grabbed my phone and looked through the texts that had come in.

"Last night was fun. I love how you cum in your sleep." Of course, it was from Ethan, confirming that it hadn't been a dream.

"Yeah, cum back and do it again," I texted.

Other guys from my fuck roster had already texted me, hoping I was free for the evening. I rarely spent an evening alone, and with a life like mine, it was nice to have some company after the long hours I spent at work. I knew my life wasn't for most women, but for me, it was perfect. What I needed was orgasms and lots of rough, hard sex. I guess other women don't give a crap about cumming the way I always have. That's why I'm a slut, and they aren't. No need to get all judgy about it. We all love what we love. I just love dicks and cumming. Is that really so wrong?

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,091 Followers