Posh Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Sarah had washed Cynthia's hair she told her to stand so could wash her arse which now was beet red. Sarah gently washed Cynthia's bum and fingered her vagina first then stuck two fingers into her arse. Cynthia opened her legs as wide as she could in the bath to allow her maid to enter her holes.

"Come on your Ladyship, time to get dry, let me help you out of the bath and get you towelled off. Your dinner will be here soon then you can relax after your hard day."

Lady Cynthia Harmison slept well that night. The household, by now, had become used to seeing her ladyship bring naked and she herself was oblivious to her nudity and never gave it any thought. It seemed so natural to her.

On her next workday she rose at seven thirty in order to be on time. She got to the office before nine o'clock to find it locked until Mike arrived a few minutes later. "I must give you a key, your Ladyship, Can't have the boss waiting outside her own office, can we?" he said jovially.

They worked all day, taking a break for lunch, Cynthia had taken a small packet of sandwiches and finished at five o'clock sharp. Once again Mike fucked her on his desk before sending her home and locking up. On her way home the gardener stopped her and fucked her as well. Cynthia was ecstatic by being used by two men, she was becoming a slut, a thought which made her smile to herself.

Lady Cynthia Harmison sat on her favourite chair, nude, drinking her tea. She was deep in thought, her life had changed dramatically in the weeks and she had discovered her submissive nature. Now where do I go from here? I must reassess my life and ready myself for the future but that's for tomorrow.

To be continued