Posh Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell him to come in Jones and stay in the room."

Dr Hargreaves was in fact a psychiatrist, the top man in his field, He had studied the report from the Home Office and had a good knowledge about her stay in the Berber camp and indeed about the whole incident. Sarah had spent days with officers from the Home Office and had graphically described Lady Cynthia's torment. The SAS soldiers who had witnessed her treatment were also excellent witnesses.

"Good morning, your Ladyship, how are you today? he asked.

She just stared back at him but said nothing. "I know all about your capture and the treatment you received from the Berbers and I understand, I think, how you feel."

Cynthia stared at him before speaking, "you know fuck all, I am missing those days, for once in my life I had a purpose, I was no longer a lazy, useless woman but I was wanted, if only as a receptacle for the Berbers lust and I had to do something to earn my keep even as a slave. Now look at me, I only have to lift a finger and staff fall over themselves to do my bidding. I'm useless again.."

That was the most she had said since she arrived home, then she got out of bed and went to the toilet. She was naked.

When she returned to her bedroom she asked Hargreaves if there was anything else he wanted as she was going to have some breakfast. "Sit down, your Ladyship, there is more I need to know, if you want breakfast have I'll have it sent up here and we can talk."

Cynthia signalled to Sarah who rang the bell for a maid, the maid was asked to bring up two breakfasts. Lady Cynthia sat in a chair and asked Hargreaves what he wanted to know.

"Your Ladyship, you are not dressed, don't you want to put some clothing on?"

"No, I'm comfortable, do you want to ask me anything, does having clothes on change what you ask? Are you embarrassed or do you want to fuck me? " she asked looking him in the eye.

"Do you like being naked in full view of everybody, is it turning you on to be seen naked, do you want everyone to fuck you?"

Cynthia thought about that for a few seconds and said "yes, yes and yes. I was naked every day in the camp, after a while I was enjoying being used as a fuck toy and now I want someone to fuck me, or rather several people to fuck me."

Hargreaves nodded his head, "I thought that was the case, it's called the Stockholm syndrome, where captives have a bond with their captors, we don't understand why, there isn't enough evidence to analyse the symptoms but with the help of a therapist and if all your contacts know and can sympathise you can be cured in time. I'll organise a therapist and we can tell all your staff of your condition so they can help you. Do you want to put some clothes on?" he finished,, looking at her for her response.

"At this very moment I want someone to fuck me and no, I'll not get dressed." she answered.

Hargreaves told her he couldn't help her there but if she was desperate wasn't there someone in her life she could turn to. Regrettably Cynthia shook her head. The doctor left when the maid brought up the breakfasts. As she began to eat her breakfast Sarah stood up and said, "Dassin, put your breakfast down and eat my cunt, now!"

Cynthia sighed and put her plate on the bed and crawled over to Sarah and lifted her skirt and pulled her knickers down and off. Sarah opened her legs for Cynthia's tongue. Cynthia couldn't access Sarah's cunt properly and asked her to lay on the bed and spread her legs which she did. Sarah felt empowered by making her employer eat her and she gladly did as Cynthia asked.

"Come on, get your mouth on my fanny and make me come or I'll have to punish you." Sarah said sharply.

Cynthia reacted immediately and parted Sarah lips and licked her wet vagina and tweaked her clitoris making her twitch with ecstasy. Cynthia stuck her tongue as far into Sarah's cunt as she could. As she tongue fucked her maid and fingered her clitoris she also stuck a finger into her arsehole causing Sarah to come squirting her juices onto her face.

"Clean me with your tongue and make sure you do a good job," Sarah ordered.

Cynthia readily complied, in spite of the vaginal juice on her face she sucked and licked her cunt but unfortunately Sarah had another orgasm filling her bosses mouth. Minutes later, having cleaned Sarah, Sarah said to Cynthia, "your Ladyship I think that the Doctor is wrong in his diagnosis of your mental state, I think that you are a submissive and need to be dominated, that's what the Berbers brought out in you.

Lady Cynthia thought about that for a while before responding, "nonsense, Jones, I think you are bonkers, you don't know more than a professional medic, so you must be wrong."

Sarah sighed, "open your legs and finger your cunt, your Ladyship." she ordered sharply.

Cynthia obeyed immediately and looked at Sarah, "oh my God, I reckon you might be right. I feel so much better when you order me to do things. Where does that leave me and how do I proceed from now on?"

"Well first of all make yourself come while I try to work out what to do."

Cynthia finger fucked herself vigorously while pulling hard on her nipples till with a shudder she had an enormous climax, "That feels better, I'll finish my breakfast now and have a shower, will you join me in the shower please!" she implored Sarah.

Sarah refused saying she had better things to do. She left the room leaving Cynthia feeling distraught and puzzled. Even so after a few minutes she realised that she was quite happy and relieved if what Sarah had told her was true. Being a submissive was better than having Stockholm syndrome.

She finished her breakfast and had a long shower and got. dressed for the first time in days. She wore a yellow flowery sundress and sandals. No knickers or bra and wandered downstairs before going into the garden where she saw Sarah talking to the gardener. They were having a very animated conversation that was highlighted by arm movements as they were getting more and more agitated.

After several minutes they parted and the gardener approached Lady Cynthia and taking a deep breath said, "your Ladyship, I'm going to fuck you so please take your clothes off and be quick about it,"

Cynthia obeyed immediately taking off her dress and sandals to stand naked in front of him. He opened his fly and took out his cock which was flaccid but it was huge, "come on, get on your knees and get my cock hard."

Lady Cynthia Harmison moved and knelt down and placed her mouth over his cock feeling it getting stiffer as she deepthroated him and fondled his balls till he was as hard as a rock. Still she sucked but was struggling to breath as his engorged cock filled her completely.

"Okay, your Ladyship, turn round and bend over, I'm going to fuck your arsehole." Cynthia did as she was bidden and offered her anus to her gardener, to help him she reached behind and pulled her arse cheeks wide open to help him fuck her. He was gentle at first as he entered her arse passing her sphincter as she relaxed. He pushed harder and he bottomed out as he completely forced his cock fully into her bowels when he stopped to give her time to adjust to the feeling of his huge cock filling her arsehole.

"Fuck me hard, Master, fuck my eager arsehole, please, don't be gentle." she pleaded.

The gardener, Fred Johnson, took on board what her Ladyship said and moved his cock almost out before slamming it back as Cynthia moaned loudly. He repeated his action rapidly nearly knocking her over. For several minutes he slammed into her and she came repeatedly, come dripping down her her leg.

"I'm about to come, hang on,your Ladyship."

Fred continued pounding her till he ejaculated copious amounts of spunk in the depths of her bowels as she screamed with erotic fervour. When his balls were empty he still stayed inside her and he slapped her arse cheeks hard leaving her arse red.

"Thank you Master, can I lick your cock clean?" Lady Cynthia asked her gardener.

He withdrew and she turned to face him and spotted Sarah looking at her and acknowledged her by giving a thumbs up, then got on her knees and wiped the anal juices from his cock. It tasted bitter but Cynthia was so overcome with passion that she hardly noticed but continued to clean the cock that seconds ago had been deep inside her arsehole.

When she had finished he put his penis away, bowed and went back to his work. Sarah Jones walked over to her boss and said," I told you so, you're a latent submissive, don't you agree?"

Lady Cynthia nodded her agreement and said she felt much better and that she would be able to carry on with her life as usual. "Apart from the fact that I don't want to wear clothes any more unless absolutely necessary." she finished.

She then picked up her dress and sandals and went indoors with her lady in waiting by her side. The staff who she met on the way to her rooms smiled knowingly, Sarah had advised them of her Ladyship's condition, one that they understood and sympathised.

"Thank you, Jones, you have saved my sanity and I will increase your salary. I suppose I shouldn't call you Jones anymore so I'll call you Sarah instead."

"Oh no, your Ladyship, we must keep our propriety, I'll accept more money but you must still call me Jones. When I want you to service my cunt that will different but you will be called your Ladyship always. We must always keep our proprieties, your Ladyship."

"OK, but will you please join me in the shower, my arsehole needs attention after the gardener ravished me."

Sarah fondled Cynthia's tits and said, "of course your Ladyship, I may want you to wash me thoroughly."

Later that day Lady Cynthia questioned Sarah about taking control of the running of the estate. "I've never had anything to do with the estate, I don't know what it's all about. As you know I've never done a days work in my life."

Sarah told her that the estate was run by a manager who worked with her husband. The office is in the grounds of the House in a building that is well equipped.

"I must find the building and get involved, I suppose. I'll wander over this afternoon and introduce myself to the manager and find out what is happening to my property. I can't believe that I'm starting work at my age. It will probably do me good."

"You'll like the manager, Mike Preston, he's a good man who your husband trusted completely."

After lunch Cynthia put on a dress and located the estate office and knocked on the door. It was opened by tall good looking man with a tidy beard, he was well built and looked to have taken care of his body, Cynthia was impressed. She introduced herself and was ushered into the office. He talked to Cynthia about the working of the estate trying to keep things simple to make it easier for her to understand.

He explained that her husband had paid him well and he had a bonus scheme that was very profitable for him providing the estate was financially sound. Mike suggested that she should work with him to be really au fait with workings of her estate. She agreed to work two days a week starting tomorrow.

As she was preparing to leave Mike told her to take her dress off, Cynthia obeyed instantly removing her only item, her dress, and she stood naked in front of him. Mike looked her over and took in the vision of her nude body. "You haven't shaved lately, your Ladyship, please do that as soon as possible, I like bald pubes."

"I certainly will, Master, as soon as I get home, are you going to fuck me?"

"I am, I'll just touch you up till I get an erection, if you don't mind, your Ladyship."

Cynthia reached for the belt on Mike's trousers and undid and pulled them down along with his underwear leaving him naked from the waist down. He has a lovely cock, Cynthia thought as she began to stroke it feeling it harden in her hand. Hold on Mike said, "I want to feel your tits and stroke your cunt."

Mike's hand grasped her left tit and he fondled it paying special attention to her hard nipple. "You have a beautiful body, your Ladyship, I've only seen you from afar but even then I wanted my cock inside you."

"OK, Master I'm yours to use as you want, stop talking and fuck me."

Mike bent to put a nipple in his mouth and put his hands between her legs and put a finger in her wet fanny. He then pushed her onto the desk and ordered her to open her legs. Mike studied her vagina and opened her lips to examine the pink of her sopping cunt before inserting two fingers to frig her until she had an orgasm.

When Cynthia had calmed down Mike stood in front of her and put his hard cock into her vagina and pounded her as hard as he could making Cynthia moan loudly. "Fuck me, Master fuck your slut of a boss."

Lady Cynthia screamed obscenities in her cultured voice as Mike slammed his cock deeper into her cunt, for five minutes Mike drove his cock hard in his employer and twisted both her nipples as she came time and time again, until he finally spurted streams of come into her. When his balls were emptied he withdrew and forced Cynthia to suck him dry which she did eagerly holding his balls as she sucked him.

Finally he told his boss to dress and let him get on with his job. Lady Cynthia meekly pulled her dress on and exited the office and went home with a smile on her face. Sarah was waiting for her, "did Mike fuck you, your Ladyship?" she asked coyly.

"Yes, Jones, did you prime him?"

"Of course," your Ladyship," otherwise he wouldn't have dared to touch you, he has a great job and wouldn't like to lose it. Did you enjoy it?"

"Oh yes, I love sex with dominate people, thank you, Jones, for recognising my symptoms, I feel great now and I'm looking forward to moving on with my life."

"That's good, your Ladyship, now take that dress off and service my cunt like you did in that Berber camp, come on, I don't want to have to tell you twice."

The dress came off in double quick time then Cynthia took off Sarah's clothes. "Mistress, could we shave ourselves first, would you let me do that? Mike told me I must shave and I'm working with him tomorrow."

"That will be nice we can shave each other then you must eat me, my cunt is wet already so lets get on with it. They went upstairs to Cynthia's room and got the necessary equipment from the bathroom. Cynthia laid a towel on the bed and Sarah laid on it and spread her legs as wide as she could. Cynthia lathered up a shaving brush and spread lather over Sarah's crotch. It didn't take long for Lady Cynthia to shave every hair from arsehole to her pubes. She dried and powdered Sarah but she couldn't help but stick her tongue unto her vagina.

Sarah was surprised, pleasantly so, and let Cynthia stroke her clitoris as she licked up and down Sarah's small tight cunt. Sarah came quickly but Cynthia persisted and carried on sucking and licking Sarah's fanny while she rubbed her hard clitoris between her fingers. Sarah came again and Cynthia cleaned up the come dripping down her inner thigh.

"Right your Ladyship lay down so I can shave you." Sarah reciprocated Cynthia's actions on her cunt but when she dried and powdered her pubic area she slapped Cynthia on her bum and said was going to the village to visit her hairdresser.

Lady Cynthia rose from her bed and tidied up, something she had never done before and went down to the drawing room for tea. She sat in her favourite chair and rang the bell for the kitchen maid. When the maid entered the room Cynthia ordered tea and cake. The maid, Jenny, acknowledged her Ladyships order without batting an eyelid. Staff in large houses and mansions were used to the eccentricities of the upper classes so seeing her employer lounging in a chair naked didn't phase her one iota.

Lady Cynthia felt more relaxed and rested than she had for years. Knowing that she was a submissive made het realise why she was so uptight and stressed previously. She remained naked until she went to bed and had a deep and restless night for the first time for ages.

Next morning she rose at eight o'clock, very unusual, and showered before having breakfast sent up to her. Sarah was amused to see her boss up so early and eating breakfast naked. "Good morning your Ladyship, haven't seen you up so early before, are you feeling well?"

"I'm in the pink, thank you, I am going work today and must be on time," she answered having finished her meal. "I must go now." She pulled a dress over her head and ensured she was tidy and left.

Sarah stood opened mouth in amazement as her employer left her.

Cynthia knocked on the door and heard Mike call her in. Mike looked up as she entered the office, "Your Ladyship, you are late. If you want to work here you must be on time, that's nine o'clock sharp not five minutes past," he said looking at his watch. "Also you are the boss and don't have to knock on the door to enter and you are not properly dressed. Leave this office and return when you are, now, your Ladyship." He turned back to his work.

Lady Cynthia left the office not quite sure what to do. After thinking for a few minutes she took off her dress and sandals and opened the office and walked in. "That's better your Ladyship but in future don't be late."

They worked together, Cynthia learning quickly the running of the estate. She may not have worked before but she was very intelligent and absorbed the information Mike was feeding her. At one o'clock he stopped and announced that it was time for lunch and opened his briefcase and extracted sandwiches and proceeded to eat them. Cynthia watched and became agitated, "I'm sorry, Mike, I haven't any lunch with me."

"That's your problem, your Ladyship, that's something else you learned today." he said between bites.

Cynthia was pissed off and left the office and went to the house and asked cook for a sandwich and a cup of tea, she ate it in her drawing room having forgotten she was naked. After finishing her lunch she had a pee and returned to the office.

Mike was not happy as she opened the door and walked in. "Lunch is thirty minutes and you have been gone thirty five, that is not how I run your business and not the way I earn my bonus. So you must shape up, your Ladyship, I've got to waste more time just to have to punish you. Bend over the desk, your Ladyship, you are going to get ten of the best on your arse." As he said that he took his belt off his trousers and was swishing it in the air.

Lady Cynthia obediently bent over the desk, her arse high, and prepared to be beaten. Mike didn't delay and delivered the ten strokes quickly and sat down telling her Ladyship they must get on. She sat down and winced as the pain ran through her from her her whipped arse.

They worked till five o'clock when Mike called it a day. "Did you learn much, about the business today, your Ladyship?" Mike asked.

"Yes thank you, Mike, I want to understand and help more positively in future. I thank you for teaching me so much." she replied.

Mike nodded his satisfaction and told her to sit on the desk and open her legs. She did so, her face flushed with anticipation of a good fucking, which is what she got. She walked to the house, her arse red from the beating and come dripping from her cunt that had endured ten long minutes of hard pounding. There was no affection from Mike and he was merely using lady Cynthia as a fuck toy, Cynthia for her part was just happy to be used.

Sarah saw her Ladyship approaching the house and met her at the door, "you alright your Ladyship, you seem happy but you are walking funny,"

"Well, I've worked all day, had my arse whipped and been fucked by a robot, but I'm the happiest I've ever been. Right now I want you to give me a long hot bath with a glass of red wine."

Sarah smiled and lead her boss to her drawing room and went to draw the bath. She called out to Cynthia that her bath was ready. Lady Cynthia was eased into the bath with the help of her lady in waiting. Cynthia leaned back in the bath with her tits above the water as she sipped her wine. Sarah washed Cynthia's body slowly, starting at her feet and working her way up her legs paying special attention to her crotch. Then she washed her stomach and up to her tits giving her nipples a tweak causing her Ladyship to moan softly.