Posing Strap Trio Ch. 03

Story Info
Hidden passions burst out between three muscular buddies.
2.3k words
4.8
2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Three

He pried open Tony's wide lips, reeling at the feeling, as the cock-hungry hunk suddenly began slobbering and kissing and sucking like the cock-starved stud that he was.

Juan pushed his cock against Tony's scalp, his eyes staring at DJ's face. The two moved in together, locking tongues, panting into each other's mouths. Below, Tony went from white meat to dark meat, his hands reaching up to grab two perfect sets of naked, gorgeous balls.

Juan and DJ's knees gave way from the riotous feelings, falling to the grass. They pushed Tony over, and both of them dove into his naked crotch, tongues fighting over the giant, vein-bulging whopper before their eyes. Their slobbering mouths traded cock for furry balls, making Tony thrash and moan on the sunlit lawn.

"Ohhhhhhhh, Jesusssss.....so hot, so fuckin' hot!"

And then the big bruiser was wrestling Juan down to get at the beautiful Latino's own sweet meat, with DJ still feeding on Tony's. Soon they were in a circle of locked-in cocksucking. Slurps and groans filled the air. Tony plowed DJ's cock-starved mouth, his muscles standing in bold relief as he voraciously swallowed Juan's sweet-meated rod.

It was so gigantic in girth, his lips stretched to a new size while he moaned and juiced and laved the shiny bulbous head. DJ went nuts over feeling those big Latino lips slurp over his nerve-studded shaft. And the sunlit lawn was alive with the noises of three virgin cocksuckers whose hands grabbed for pecs and swollen nipples.

It wasn't to last. The sheer, pent-up load. churning in their flopping nuts made them feel that achy, exciting thrill build inside their guts. Heading over the edge of total orgasm, Tony groaned, lunging for Juan's dark dick. His hand dove up inside the wrestler's tight crack to probe Juan's hot hole. Juan's eyes flew open.

"UUUUUUGGGGHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh." The dam burst inside his jizzed-up balls, making his entire body flex and jam Tony's throat with cum-pumping cock.

DJ felt Juan's lips seal over his tender cockhead, massaging the spot just below the flange. Thrashing on the grass, he crammed all ten of Tony's hot inches down his gullet. For whole seconds he and Tony went into convulsuons.

"JJJJJEEEEZZZUUUZZZZ", DJ groaned, as his hips went crazy, knifing, thrusting cock into Juan's willing throat. At the very same time, a flood of buttermilk splashed his tonsils, even as his own mind-blowing cock cannon blasted into orbit.

The three jittered and seized, hips plowing cock into each other's steamy mouths, their muscles quaking, their jizz plowing out their snorting cockheads. The air filled with their groans and swallowing and gagging, while cream dribbled down their chins. Juan grabbed DJ's balls, wildly fondling them, while DJ began fisting Tony's still-shooting meat. Their abs seized and flexed, their hips jabbing shooting cock wherever it could go, until finally, wracked with thrills, the naked threesome fell flat on their backs, panting up into the sunlit sky.

"Now," DJ panted. "....now there's no turning back." His face rested on Tony's hot, heaving belly, his eyes fixed on the muscular size of the reluctant Italian's lurching, drooling rod. "Now we're ALL a bunch of cocksuckin' queers!"

As if to make his point, he painted his tongue over Tony's nerve-shorted cockhead, making the big beefy teen jump and groan for mercy.

**************************************************************

Tony was the first to shower and dress.

All the beer and excitement had finally gotten to him. No sooner did he lay down on the front room sofa, than he totally passed out.

Once back in their jeans and t-shirts, Juan and DJ and cooked up some Kraft Dinner and hot dogs.

"Just drink tons of water, man," DJ squirted some ketchup beside his. "There's some aspirin somewhere around here, too."

Juan rubbed into his temples, "I'm really kind of okay---it's not really a headache," he said, reaching for the pepper. "I'm just feeling kind of 'flat' or something."

"The food's helping me some," DJ smiled. His cherubic face looked even cuter when he was eating. He nodded into the front room. "Check out The Dude."

They laughed to see how the big bruiser was flung all over the sagging couch. He looked like a boxer down for the count. He was breathing like a grizzly.

"What a body, huh?" Juan broke into a grin. "Even tight ends aren't built like that."

"---that hunky chest?---those arms? Shit." DJ squirmed in his chair, shaking his head in awe.

"His biceps are like fifteen inches," Juan turned in his chair, gazing at the sleeping hulk. "And man!---I mean, JESUS, DJ........!" His eyes grew as he stared at Tony's mounded jeans.

DJ nearly choked on his food to see Juan's sexy Latino smile. Todd thought Juan was about the sexiest guy he'd ever seen---the high cheekbones, beautiful nose, and perfect, velvety-brown skin. But it was Juan's wide, luscious lips that melted DJ down into perpetual horniness. He laughed and nodded like crazy, trying to swallow his food. "I KNOW," he said finally, "It's like a fuckin' baby's arm when it's hard."

Juan kept staring at their knocked-out buddy. "It's filling out his crotch right now, just lyin' there sleeping!"

"If his lips start puckering in and out, we'll know what he's dreaming about."

"You bastard!" Juan laughed.

Tony jumped and kind of rumbled, his hand digging into the hairy opening of his flannel shirt. He rubbed his beefy pec, then fell even deeper into sleep, leaving his shirt open, his ripe nipple exposed.

"You think all his Catholic guilt is gonna fuck this all up?" DJ spooned more food onto Juan's plate.

Juan stared at Tony's big-nippled chest. "I sure as hell HOPE not--I'd be a hung-up Catholic myself if it weren't for my parents deciding to turn Methodist," he muttered. "We can't keep gettin' hammered just to make him let go and forget his hangups."

"Oh yeah?" DJ asked. "Why not?"

The two giggled conspiratorially while hoping Tony might feel himself up again. He didn't. He was out cold.

"---I ask you something?" Juan smiled, feeling a little nervous.

DJ shrugged, then drank some milk. "Sure. What's up?"

Juan pushed his macaroni around with his fork. "I know I'm not Tony.....I mean--- you know---I'm not exactly a Michaelangelo statute or anything....."

"Fuck!" DJ breathed out, staring into Juan's sexy brown eyes. "You serious, man?"

"Don't tease, okay DJ?" Juan looked more nervous---conflicted.

"TEASE?---Shit, Juan---you're like the sexiest dude on the whole, fuckin' PLANET!" DJ laughed out, disbelieving the wrestling champion's humility.

"Yeah, right!" Juan muttered. "Don't fuckin' fuck AROUND, DJ!"

"Ohmygod," DJ threw his fork down on the table. "Don't you even fuckin' KNOW what you GOT, Juan?---Jesus!"

"All I'm asking, DJ, is a simple......"

"....an' I'm TELLIN' you, dude!" DJ's voice was rising. He caught himself then, leaned forward, and when he spoke next, his voice almost cracked from emotion.

"You're so hot, I get hardons just sayin' your name!"

"Awwww, Jesus," Juan looked like he was smiling and frowning at the same time. His face began to turn even darker as he blushed. "You're the ONE, Deej. Your body?---your sweet, sexy face!" He turned his plate with his fingers. "---horny all the fuckin' time? Shit!"

"What'd'ya think I'm horny OVER?", DJ reached across to take hold of Juan's thick wrist, then his whole hand. "You think we're best buddies for NOTHIN'? Shit! Think about it!"

Juan let his hand be held by DJ's, his cock suddenly filling out his jeans.

"All the chicks dig blond musclestuds like you," he said. "I'm Puerto Rican, for Christ's sake. Hell, I even thought about maybe even changing my name to 'Jimmy'."

DJ kept their handgrip solid, looking deeply into Juan's dark brown eyes.

"I don't care if your name's fuckin' Brenda!......"

The two broke into breathy laughter while they kept their hands clamped together.

"---your body's like muscled CHOCOLATE, or somethin'," DJ whispered hotly. "---and your heart's way, way humble......"

"I think.....", Juan faltered, then squeezed DJ's hand harder, squeezing it in his wrestler's tight grip. "I think I kinda LOVE you, or somethin'.......", he closed his big brown eyes, feeling a shiver ride up his spine.

"No shit?", DJ challenged, his blue eyes searching Juan's supercute face.

"No shit," Juan whispered down at their hands.

"Then I'm the luckiest, whitebread sonofabitch in America!", DJ said, squeezing Juan's hand almost to a pulp. "Whooooeee!" he yelled.

Tony coughed, then batted his sleepy eyes a few times. He shifted his huge frame around on the couch---tried to gain consciousness, but gave up, smacked his lips---and fell back asleep. Juan and DJ watched him, wondering if their moment together was going to get interrupted.

Juan nodded over at him. "Wh-what about Tony?"

"We ain't a coupla' CHICKS, you know, Juan," DJ said, finally letting his grip relax. He pushed back his chair. "Love's love, you know."

".....but all that Catholic bullshit," Juan protested.

"Tell me you don't love Tony," DJ said, "---hangups and all." He kicked Juan's feet under the table. "...and then try and tell me we two haven't got a few hangups of our own."

Juan looked at the slumbering stud, now lying on his side, his big crotch bulging.

"He drives me nuts," Juan said. "You," he said to DJ, "you I UNDERSTAND. You know that Elton John song 'The One'?---to me, Deej, to me you feel like 'The One' or something.....", he looked back at Tony. "Him? He just makes me crazy!"

"That makes two of us, man. That makes us both crazy," DJ said, leaning back in his chair, his horny, tented jeans coming into view. "Let's just say we both got somethin' together, okay?........you an' me."

"Um.....sure!", Juan breathed-out, his eyes planted between DJ's legs, then switching to those blue blue eyes.

"No, LISTEN," DJ said, his voice earnest. "You're like THE ONE to me, too. I mean, you're the guy I dream about after whacking off to my vision of you---swear to God---ALWAYS been true....."

"Jesus," Juan stared at DJ's bulging jeans.

"That isn't gonna change---Tony or no Tony."

Tony began rousing, as though the sound of his own name was making him waken. Whole seconds went by before he drifted back to sleep.

"But it'll take BOTH our big hearts---and big cocks---to spread the love far enough to handle THAT hunky, hung-up dude!", DJ declared, flashing Juan a bright smile.

Juan gazed over at Tony, then looked back at the blond gymnast.

"I feel like a godamned jealous chick," he muttered. "He REALLY drives me nuts, DJ!"

"Look," DJ said, righting his chair and leaning in, his voice solid and sure. "---when it's the three of us? You an' I give what we got goin' together to Tony. No stupid head games. No bullshit......"

"....Three Musketeers?" Juan smiled.

"Right-the-fuck-on. Three fuckin' Musketeers!" DJ said.

"He needs us," Juan slowly nodded in agreement.

"Juan, baby?" DJ waited to see Juan's big Latino eyes looking into his own. "You and I need him, too. Yeah, we got muscle---yeah, we got cock," he grabbed his tented crotch and squeezed. "---and yeah, we got each other.....", he smiled, the dimples in his tanned cheeks deepening. ".....but only TONY drives us BOTH wild when he's around--sometimes crazy good wild and sometimes rolling eyes wild--and we need some wild in our lives."

"Spread the love," Juan said.

DJ raised his palms up. "No chicks around here," he said shrugging his big shoulders and looking at the walls. "---only three dudes who know better'n to get all precious and jealous and spiteful and shit."

Juan nodded over at Tony. "He sees us as bein' his brothers now."

"What'a fuckin' COMPLIMENT, man," DJ said. "You ever SEE his brothers? Fuck!"

"---studs, huh?"

"STUDS?", DJ laughed. "Fuck. Their wives had better be spreading 'em, is all I can say!---those studs as secretly hot for guys as it sounds like they are?"

"Deej?", Juan asked, his voice quiet.

"Hey, baby," DJ whispered back.

"You dig me, man?---Seriously?"

DJ put his fingers to his lips. "It's this that tells lies." Then he stood up. He rubbed his palm over his thickly-full crotch. "This never lies, and it sure ain't right now. Or do you need me to pull it the fuck out right here to show you?"

Juan pushed back his chair, his eyes liquid and dark with passion.

They moved closer, shoving the table away with their muscled thighs. DJ's hands came up behind Juan's beautiful brown, warm neck. He ruffled the soft hairs at the nape. Juan moaned. DJ looked into the sweetest smile he'd ever seen--at Juan's dark face and amazing lips. He looked at how white and even his teeth were, and how pink his tongue was.

Their lips first brushed, then spread wide, a current of static electricity driving their horny crotches together, their tongues waging erotic, wet warfare before making sloppy love together.

"Uhhhhhh," Juan moaned, "---your big hard cock, Deej."

"Awwww, fuckin' HOT," DJ breathed over those juicy, fat Latino lips. "So fuckin' SWEET!"

Juan's wrestler's arms wrapped around DJ's waist, pulling the blond jock further into his lip-juicy, tongue-swabbin kiss.

Tony began grumbling from the sofa, his beer induced stupor slowly giving way to consciousness.

Juan and DJ crushed their jean-covered crotches together, their mouths clinching, juicing, tongues washing, flicking, their passions mounting, biting chins.

"I so fuckin' LOVE you, dude," DJ gasped. "---always, always have---ever fuckin' WILL!"

"Oh, Jesus," Juan bit DJ's earlobe, never ever thinking this moment would happen. "I want you, Deej! All the WAY," he whispered. "You know what I mean, man! Will you, huh?---will you?" DJ instinctively reached behind to grab Juan's totally round ass. "You sure, baby?"

"Oh, yeah---" Juan licked DJ's ripe earlobe. "---been saving' it up for you, man."

"Jesus," DJ wrenched Juan's face forward so he could look deep into those brown, brown eyes.

"YOU'RE the stud I want, dude!", he panted. "---that big hot dick?---you think I don't want it too? Huh? You can just CRAM your big fucker up......"

"......up your what?", they both heard mumbled from the sofa.

The two crotch-hot teens suddenly froze to then look around and see Tony blinking sleep away from his eyes.

"You two gettin' it on together?" he mumbled, "---without ME?"