All Comments on 'Positive Reinforcement Learning'

by imalaraida

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I really enjoyed this. Hoping for a part 2

jagx22jagx22almost 4 years ago
Good story

Nice story. I hop it will continue. Thx

zena99zena99almost 4 years ago
Great story

Since he has so many collars remaining there should be plenty of future training opportunities.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love it

Love your story! Really hope next episode is all about Bella coming home and giving her remote to her new daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love it

Can't wait for a part 2! Really looking forward to Bella coming home and giving her present her mom's bf.

RootOfTheStoryRootOfTheStoryalmost 4 years ago
A Wrench in the Plan

If you decide to carry on with this story, I think the more interesting path to take is for someone else to get their hands on the remote, probably by accident, and watch the conflict that arises when the sugar daddy tries to get her back. Just a thought. This is good as a stand-alone too. Flows nicely, prose and structure is fun.

billy_drake616billy_drake616almost 4 years ago
Pls show what happens when she gets back home.

Pls show what happens when she gets home.

Being tamed by perv in her bed.

That 'd be awesome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Where can I buy the collar?

Please tell me the adres, I need a birthday present for my girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This is really good

I’d love to see a part two for when Bella gets broken in and bred. Maybe even a part three with a time lapse and a view of her life after a few pregnancies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow! Wish there was more!

Great story. Wish there were additional chapters, or that I could easily find equally good stories here.

Harlequin_ManHarlequin_Manover 3 years ago

Great idea. Seems like the game show is a legitimate idea as well. Could imagine someone who was arrogant enough to think she could beat the collar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
more more more@

please keep writing this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Needs sequels!

Please write more with Bella.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I would actually do anything for more of this story. It checks all the boxes for me. Please, please, write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Top story, with room to expand in multiple directions.

Well written, clever and delightfully sinister, I loved this story. Would certainly like to read more about bella and other possible victims.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

One of the best slave stories on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is my absolute favorite! I need more

pwnsumnubspwnsumnubsover 2 years ago

Wickedly twisted, perfectly paced. Good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

>” He moved the dildo-like ovipositor forwards and backward inside her brain, gently skull-fucking her…”

Gently skull-fucking her…lol

GirlCowBevGirlCowBevover 2 years ago

Gotta say, this is a crazy-good story and overall premise, good attention to "show, don't tell." I did think there was too brief an introduction of Bella, and perhaps her training was a bit too easy, but I'm not complaining!! *****

texasjoe2019texasjoe2019over 2 years ago

Incredible detailed story-telling. This isn't usually my jam, but please more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Incredible story! Hope you gain a lot more followers and write more. Loved the tantalizing descriptions of how the beautiful naive teen is conditioned and trained to submit. You provided so much delicious room to imagine how she'll continue to be broken in and trained in the years to come!

I agree with many others here that this is a story deserving to be further explored through many different angles. Would love to read a detailed account of how Bella is deflowered and has the rest of her innocence stripped from her. Exploring the extremely conflicting emotions of her horny desperation and forced submission to this man she despises would be really hot! Exploring the auction environment, game show suggestion, or just how far Bella can be degraded and trained would be great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story has potential. I would like to see a sequel. I liked it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would love some more chapters, what happens to the mother and daughter will the boyfriend get away with it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sneak :D

DoctorMomDoctorMomabout 2 years ago

so hot so hot so hot so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My girlfriend and wife both love these stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

write a sequel!!!! please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, it’s to bad the mother and daughter didn’t get to over lap with each other after getting fixed..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing story, would love to read some more....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have to appreciate an evil and original story. He shoots and scores…….a fiver!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

mom and bella r good girl doggies

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Incredibly hot story, I check back here often in hopes of a second part. There are soooo many options to continue...!

4myself4myselfover 1 year ago

You should consider continuing with this one I would love to see what you have for bella

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

THere just might be a market for one of those devices...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No no no.... why Bella's mom? Nooooooo

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07about 1 year ago

It is close to being very wrong. I forgot about that as the story progressed. Very naughty with a twist that ha to happen. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Sic in the best way!

NocteneNoctene10 months ago

Love this!! Definitely

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This was sooo good! Would love to read what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Oh, wow, that’s messed up.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Pervert fantasy - but high on erotic thrill factor .... Love to read more about Bella and her mother ... ;-)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Would've been good if the sugar daddy had kept both mother and daughter but this was still a very fun read :D hopefully any future sequel might correct that - maybe he'll change his mind and buy her back at auction so that he can have both?

HucowuddersHucowudders7 months ago

Please write more, very erotic

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very sexy story. As was mentioned below I would like the boyfriend to keep both the mom and the daughter.

Training them to love incestuously serving their new master.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Interesting writing style. I loved the emphasis on dialogue and implied action rather than the typical descriptions. It placed a lot more emphasis on the messed up situation itself. Oh, and the brain fucking scene was super hot.

HydranDaDaHydranDaDa3 months ago

Well written… although I want to wage unholy war on both the men and potential clients in the story… but an intriguing fantasy nonetheless.

QuillWalkerQuillWalker2 months ago

Are you ever going to write what happens to Bella next?

PomiiiPomiii2 months ago

Does anyone know any stories like this one?

OliegatorOliegator15 days ago

This was a great read, thank you ^^;

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous