Positive Reinforcement Learning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, she'll still respond to commands and training better than ever. It will just be a lack of ability to decide much on her own. She'll fall back to whatever you've trained her to do. I mean, that's the very point of the implant. With you, she'll be eager and attentive like a dog, her eyes always on you - but as focused as she'll be then, just as lost she will be when left on her own. She'll be the kind of girl that derails her own train of thought easily. Believe me, her dependency will just make her adorable. I've seen it applied to so many attractive, confident young women - and it's always an improvement. You should bring her along to one of the conformation shows or an agility competition - the way those flighty girls have been conditioned to perform is impressive! It really shows what's possible, will give you lots of new ideas!"

The frame's construction let him get to the back of the woman's head, the frame style of course picked so the female could be implanted while tied to it. "Hold on, listen to this," he said, putting the phone down. Using one hand, John grabbed the base of the female's high ponytail tightly with a clenched fist to hold her still, and then, with his other hand, forced the ovipositor into the back of her blonde head. Before she could react, he had the tube all the way in, and the woman twitching in response on the cross. He only used one quick moment to find the right spot, efficiently deposited the magical egg inside the groaning female's brain, and pulled out before she knew what had happened.

The blonde arched her back when the magical gem activated inside her, moaning loudly through the big, red ball gag. The female tried helplessly to hump the air, the frame creaking as she strained against it.

John smiled as he watched the spectacle, then turned the vibrator back on. The blonde's eyes flew wide open, and her helpless grunts doubled in volume. Nostrils flaring, eyes wild, she trashed in her bindings as she repeatedly climaxed - then fell unconscious, her body still twitching as the nerves fired. John left the vibrator on.

He put down the empty ovipositor and picked up the phone again.

"I'm back. Nice show, right? This one sings beautifully. I suspect she can look forward to a long, strenuous future in bondage porn." He listened. "Yes, that was the trade-in. You sure you want to give her up?"

He unclipped the collar from around the unconscious blonde's neck as he listened to the other end. The black band went into the same pile as Bella's.

"OK, I'll expect the cash part of the payment once you've put your new filly through her paces. The downpayment I have right in front of me," he said, still looking at Bella's unconscious, newly implanted blonde mother. He turned off the TV that had displayed the gullible young daughter's taming to her gagged and bound mommy, and walked towards the door. "When the truck comes to pick up the rest of this week's batch for the auctions, I'll send your new beauty's mother with them to recoup the fee."

He turned off the lights, left the unconscious woman in the darkness, and headed for his office.

"Oh, and don't be too hard on the girl the first time. She's young, and I get the feeling she's still unopened."

John laughed.

"True! Not for much longer! Enjoy!"

--

If you liked this story, please leave a comment! <3 And please check out my other stories!