Possessed

Story Info
Taking on a life of its own.
9.5k words
4.15
6.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cirkle7
Cirkle7
147 Followers

Hey all! Needed a break from the Bimbo Fairy stories so I wrote this one. I will come back with more from the Bimbo Fairy soon. I'd like to give a shout out to Tx Tall Tales. I really enjoyed his story about a haunted house. I have finished homes before and liked the work. This story is about being possessed first, fixing a house up secondly to build anticipation. My story is about possession. As always everyone in the story is above the age of 18 alive or dead. Please keep in mind that it is all fiction, purely fantasy.

For my muse!

Possessed

I was possessed!

At least that's what the man, who was currently sitting across from me, just told me. Now, not being spiritual in any way shape or form, I found his words impossible to believe. However, this wasn't just some man, he was an exorcist. A famous one. He had performed over three hundred successful exorcisms. Now he's telling me that I'm the reason he's here.

Let me fill you in on how I came to be in this predicament.

I found an amazing house, I was instantly drawn to the old Victorian. Beautiful bay windows adorned with lattice trimming, perfectly placed by the river on an acre of land. The for sale sign had been there for some time, weathered so much the phone number was no longer visible. No problem though, as a quick internet search gave me all the information I needed. I met with the broker at his office and he told me the house needed a lot of work. That was the main reason it hadn't sold yet. Immediately after our conversation I bought the house. Not bothering with the standard walk-through. He was a bit surprised, but didn't hesitate to accept my offer.

I had been saving for a house for quite a while, so I was able to close the cash deal that very day.

After crossing the T's and dotting all the I's I went to my apartment to pack clothes, food and necessities. I figured I would do laundry once a week at the old place, keeping it until the remodeling was done. I loaded my bed and enough furnishings to get by, along with cleaning supplies and cookware. It filled my truck to the brim, so without the benefit of a rear view mirror I started the journey to what I would eventually call home!

The sun was about to set as I pulled into the driveway, the house looked beautiful with the sun casting dusk's shadow on it. I unloaded quickly and broke out the kerosene lanterns for the night. The house was truly in a sad state of disrepair. The flooring and stairs were so bad I had to be careful where I stepped, which unfortunately limited me to the first floor. Surprisingly the downstairs bedroom was in good shape, even though the lattice and plaster would have to come down and be replaced with insulation and sheetrock. The property already had a well so water wasn't an issue, but electrical wires would have to be replaced. So no electricity for a bit which meant no hot water, assuming the water heater even worked. The gym in town had showers I could use when needed. I would be roughing it for a while, but I was happy it was mine.

Luckily I had cell service so I could run a hot spot for entertainment purposes. I had brought a large battery to recharge my phone, laptop and camera. I wanted to document my renovation progress. I laid in my bed exhausted but in a great mood. I listened to the old house groan and squeak until sleep overtook me. I got up before the sun and made a list of supplies I would need from Home Depot. I was lucky enough to finish houses with my old man when I was young so I knew I could do most of the work myself. I splashed some cold water on my face and cleaned myself up, then headed into town. I stopped for breakfast at the cafe, everyone was friendly, especially the waitress. She was a young, bouncing blonde with a nice figure. She was flirtatious and talkative, giving me the third degree about my recent purchase. She told me that as kids they believed the old Victorian to be haunted. She also said that no one would dare get close to it, which would explain the lack of graffiti. We talked on and off during my meal, I paid the check and left a generous tip for her friendliness.

A bit later I found myself paying for a truckload of lumber, plywood and other items that I needed right away. Arriving back at the house with a lot of daylight left, I unloaded the truck and got to work. I started on the stairs because I was curious what it looked like above me. Having plenty of room, I literally built the staircase, then using ropes and pulleys I hung it in place. It took me a while but I felt it was secure enough to use. Once at the top of the stairs I could see there were four rooms. A bathroom that was in fair shape, a sitting room with a bay window and bench, and two bedrooms. When I walked into what I can only assume was the master bedroom, I stood stupefied. It was in pristine shape, like time had stood still in it. Beautiful hardwood, walls without holes, doors that actually worked with skeleton key locks. The door on the opposite side of the room opened to a walk- in closet. It had built-in dresser drawers, rods on both sides and even a shoe rack. The weird part was it was full of clothes, women's clothes. Whoever lived here had just left them there. The clothes hung arranged by color. Most were from the Victorian era, with bustles and corsets. The dresser drawers held ladies undergarments of all varieties. Panties, garters, stockings, braziers and other assorted items. A variety of shoes all with considerable heels on them, filled the rack. Everything smelled clean and fresh with a hint of perfume in the air. It was like stepping back like Christopher Reeve did in Somewhere in Time. I wondered how the rest of the house was in such disrepair but this room was left perfect. I shook it off as a miracle of nature, and continued to work.

After putting in a good day, I still had time to get another load of lumber and grab a meal. Getting the wood I needed, I headed for the cafe. The same waitress was there and she approached me to take my order. It took me a minute, but I realized it actually wasn't the same gal, but her twin sister. Like her sister she was friendly, telling me what little she knew of the house. Once inhabited by a lovely widow that rarely left the home. She believed that the widow died in the house but wasn't certain.

That evening I fired up my generator and laptop so I could get online. I searched for any information on the old house, title transfers, old liens, mortgages, anything I could find. The broker had very little information on the house, it had been on the market long before the real estate company came to be. The title remained with the bank that was entrusted to the broker when they opened. I warmed some water and bathed after my homework. I thought about the lonely old lady that may have lived here as a recluse. It made me sad for some reason. I went to bed soon after that, quickly succumbing to sleep due to my efforts. At some point in the night I must have grown restless because when I woke up at first light, the blankets were all off the bed and I was naked. I usually slept in shorts and tank tops, never naked! On the floor were the clothes I went to bed in along with a pair of silk panties. Picking them up and inspecting them as I wondered how they found their way downstairs. They were definitely part of the wardrobe from the upstairs closet. Fine silk, that may have been a little risqué for that time period. I could see through the fabric as it caressed my hand. It sent a chill down my spine and I did a little shake.

I dressed and cleaned up as I started in the room I had slept in. The plaster walls and ceiling came down, new wires and insulation took their place. It was getting close to noon, my stomach was growling and I needed more materials, so I went back to town. The cafe was a bit busy, but I found an empty table and waited my turn. Sure enough Mandy greeted me and took my order. She mentioned her sister speaking of meeting me. Her name was Brandy. Again friendly and full of questions, I told her of my discovery upstairs. She stated that she would like to see the clothes before I gave them to Goodwill or sold them off. I told her she was welcome to come by whenever she could. I enjoyed my meal and the company, but it was getting late and I wanted to start the front room before quitting for the day.

The noises of the house must have grown on me, I played music on my phone while I worked and I got a lot done. I warmed some water and gave myself a sort of sponge bath before changing into my sleeping clothes for the night. That was when I spotted the panties that I forgot to return to the dresser upstairs. I made my way up my new staircase, jumping on each stair to test its strength. Making my way into the closet with the aid of my flashlight, I put the folded panties back into the drawer. How I knew exactly what drawer and how to fold them, I didn't even question at the time.

I fell out quickly and woke before dawn, only to again find myself naked. My clothes carelessly tossed on the floor along with another pair of panties. I stood baffled looking at the pink lace and silk garment in my hand. How they found themselves down in the room I pondered that question I kept asking over and over to myself. My fingers enjoyed the soft, smooth material as I pondered my mystery. I cleaned and dressed, almost putting on the silk treasure, before catching myself. Shaking my head out of a fog, chalking it up to working too hard.

Off to town to eat and for more supplies. I stopped in the diner to get my meals to go. I ordered a sandwich for later that night so I wouldn't have to stop. Mandy, friendly as usual, seemed disappointed that I wasn't eating in. I told her I needed to get a lot done. She told me not to work too hard as she said goodbye.

My renovation priority was the kitchen and bathroom. I was tired of baths and wanted to cook in my house. It was dark when I finished. I was exhausted, I began eating, but fell asleep before I finished my sandwich. I woke up on the cusp of a dream, I'm not sure of who, but she was a beautiful lady decked out in a beautiful dress. The more I tried to remember, the faster I forgot the details of my dream.

I wasn't naked, however I was wearing a pair of the widow's panties, they were racy and high cut, fitting snugly like a second skin. Virgin snow white in color made of silk and lace, allowing me to see everything beneath. I was very erect! Unbearable hardness that needed tending to, I tickled my hardness thinking about both twins at the same time. Not taking me long to relieve the pressure, I cleaned up and got to work on the rest of the kitchen and the bathroom downstairs. I figured if I could make the downstairs liveable, I could work upstairs at a little slower pace. I still had most of the summer and fall left to properly insulate and wire the house.

I took a break about five hours in to relieve my bladder. I noticed I still had on the panties, I liked the way they held my equipment to my body in silky softness, so I left them on. Again I headed into town for materials and food decided I would take the next day to rest. Still wearing the panties under my clothes, I entered the cafe and was greeted by the ever friendly Mandy. She told me that her sister inquired about my well being. I found that interesting. I told her to let her sister know I would stop in tomorrow night for a meal and a visit. I got my food to go again and headed to the house.

Unloading the materials I noticed the changes I was making and how well it was all coming along. If I kept the pace I was working, I could have the fuse box wired and inspected in six days. At least I would have electricity and hot water. I decided to go gas on the water heater and stove, mainly because I liked the way gas cooked food. All that took was replacing the old gas lines. My stove, water heater and fridge were to be delivered in two days. I kept the clawfoot tub and added a shower head along with tile backing on the cement board. A new toilet and vanity along with tile floor and mirrored medicine cabinet had the bathroom finished. I worked on the hardwood floor in the front room next, sanding the good flooring and replacing the damaged wood. I planned to seal it the next day with all windows open so I wouldn't asphyxiate myself.

I fell asleep eating again and the dream returned. I was looking through a fog at the same beautiful woman, like I knew her from somewhere long ago. She was chesty, giving her an hourglass shape. The purple lace dress was Victorian, the strings of the corset could be seen the bows falling down the arch of her back. I also could see that she wore elaborate stockings with high heels. I couldn't make out her face, but her eyes there was a gleam. I knew she was beautiful. She was leaning in to kiss me when I was startled awake.

The noise had come from upstairs, it sounded like someone or something was up there. I cocked my crossbow and grabbed my flashlight and went to investigate. The noise came again and it was definitely from the bedroom of the widow. I hoped I would catch the criminal in the act. Slowly I opened the door and made my way inside the room. It seemed to glow a bit. The door to the closet was already open but I found nothing. Thinking the noise must have come from the shutters outside.

The smell of the closet was intoxicating, I found myself opening the lingerie drawers and running my hands through the silken treasures. I was erect, I subconsciously had pulled out a light pink, very revealing pair of panties. It was then I realized I was naked. Not even the panties I wore to bed were on my body. In a daze I pulled on the pretty pink ones and adjusted their fit, that gave me an added rush of horniness. My cock bounced in the lacy confines as precum leaked from the head of my excited cock, wetting the front. In my daze I found some very sexy stockings.

I, for some reason, thought they went well with the panties. I managed to figure out how to put them on without destroying them, only to realize they needed a garter to hold them up. Of course I found one to match and after a bit of a struggle I had it on too. I took a look in the mirror on the back of the door and saw I had a very sexy figure from the waist down. I suddenly tired quickly and found my way back to my room still in a daze. I was asleep before my head hit the pillow.

Sexy dreams started then eluded me in my slumber. I woke in a cold sweat, my cock ached. It throbbed so hard it hurt. I was humping the mattress rubbing the silk on to my excited cock. I came in the lingerie I had left on last night. Confused as to why and how this was all happening, I shed the lingerie. I heated water and washed myself and the garment then dressed myself in my own clothes. Thanking myself for being smart enough to bring the Coleman stove along. Carefully I folded and replaced the cleaned garments back where they came from.

A knocking at my door woke me out of a fog and I hustled downstairs to greet my first visitor. Surprised to see Brandy on my porch I greeted her and asked her inside. She had brought me some home cooked food mentioning the clothes her sister said I discovered upstairs. I gave her a quick tour that eventually brought us to the closet. She mentioned how peculiar it was that the room was completely intact. The clothes and shoes appeared new like they came out of a catalog. She selected a few items off the rungs and some lingerie out of the dresser. She asked if she could try it on, I could only nod. She disrobed right there in front of me, removing everything until she stood naked before me. She seemed to enjoy showing me her magnificent body, big breasts with no sag that were double D. Pencil erasers for nipples that stood out proudly, showing her excited state. A beautiful bubble for an ass and her lower half was completely free of any pubic hair.

Trying on her selections only enhanced her features. She looked so hot, but my cock did not get hard as I studied her beauty. Instead I found myself jealous of her, thinking how well she was put together compared to me. Her full breasts would make many women jealous. I wondered what they would feel like if they were on me instead of her, or if I had that shaved vagina instead of a penis. My imagination started to arouse me, I quickly shook my head clear of the dirty thoughts.

I didn't want to cause a rivalry between the sisters, in fact I wanted to have them both at the same time if I could manage it. I told her she looked stunning, she only took the few items she put on, pulling the clothes she arrived in over her new underwear. Stuffing the lingerie she wore in her purse. As we went back downstairs she invited herself to stay and enjoy the meal she had made for me. That was ok with me because I needed some human interaction.

We chatted about everything like we were long lost best friends. We laughed and had a good afternoon together. We took a walk along the river where I managed to muster up enough courage to take her hand, holding it for the rest of our walk. As the sun began to set we said our goodbyes. She gave me a light peck on the lips, I reciprocated gently not wanting to push.

That night I had some candles lighting up my room and reading more history about the house I managed to find. Lady Remington had been the house's sole owner. Yes, the same Remington that made rifles. That explained her wealth, but her being alone all that time was a mystery. I grew weary suddenly and decided to put my head down for just a moment.

I woke up at dawn. I had much planned for the day, first would be a meal and supplies. My deliveries would arrive by 3pm. I didn't remember dreaming the night before, but once again I found myself wearing Lady Remington's panties. However this particular pair was a thong, not sure when these were brought in style, but certainly did not seem to belong with the other lingerie. The black strings fit tight around my waist and the back string rubbed my asshole when I bent certain ways. The material in front held my cock and balls firmly to my body. Looking as if I did not have my man tackle at all, in fact it sort of looked like the outline of a vagina in the mirror.

I must have been sleep-walking and for some unexplained reason, dressing in the lady's clothing. Or less likely, the house was haunted by the lady's spirit and that's who was putting the clothes on me while I slept. Either way I had to get a handle on this quickly. I finished the flooring and started on finishing the sheetrock with mud and tape. I could hear the delivery truck as it came down the drive. They were about an hour late but it didn't bother me much. The driver had a problem finding the address telling me it did not show up on the G.P.S. he was using.

I told him it wasn't a problem and assisted them in bringing the appliances inside. We set each in their places, I tipped the guys and thanked them. They both thanked me as they left climbing into the truck and driving away. I went to hook up the new appliances, starting with the water heater. I taped the threads on the gas line then hooked up the connecting line. As I finished I could hear someone talking. I thought I had my phone on but it was silent. The whispers were coming from just above me. Getting the crossbow again with my trusty flashlight, I went to see who broke into my house and whom they were talking to.

Climbing the stairs made the voice louder but I still could not make out what it was saying. My heart was racing, I wasn't too used to confrontation so I was scared. I stood outside of the door for a few minutes to see if I could hear what was being said. Only now the voice was muffled like it may have been coming from inside the closet. I mustered up some courage and opened the door.

The room seemed to glow without light. The darkness outside the window cast my reflection back to me. I could hear the muffled words coming from the closet. I eased my way to the door and prepared to face what was on the opposite side. Opening the door cast a glow of its own into the bedroom. However the closet was empty except for the clothing. I was drawn inside where a particular dress was illuminated more than the others. It was a classic Victorian era dress, black trimmed in white. Full sleeves, a corset sewn in and a hem that would hide any shoe you chose to wear with it. I took it down off the rung, opened the dresser drawers and selected various items from the silk lingerie. I was lost in a fog for some time, snapping out of it suddenly, I began to get my bearings. I could see my reflection in the mirror on the back of the door, it must have closed on its own. I could not believe what the mirror reflected to my eyes.

Cirkle7
Cirkle7
147 Followers